Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik...

Galing kay mirandaankrum

Miranda Buckles is your average, 19 year old directioner. But when she goes to a 1D concert and loses somethi... Higit pa

Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

Chapter 35

237 11 1
Galing kay mirandaankrum

                                                                 ~Miranda's P.O.V~

As Zayn and I looked out the front doors I was officially impressed by the Directioners. I mean, just a few weeks ago, I was one of them! And they were powerful! One time, we were doing a twitcam, and Liam said 'It's on like Donkey Kong'. It started trending immediately! It was crazy! Anyway back to reality.

Zayn quickly grabbed my hand, and led me toward the back of the hotel. We walked out the back door, and found a little side walk by an off road. We couldn't walk on the main roads, because of all the fans. We were walking down the street, just enjoying the scenery.

There were little kids running around, giggling happily. One little girl had a puppy, and was throwing a ball, as the puppy happily chased after it. Another kid was trying to climb a tree but couldn't quite reach it. Zayn saw the kid, and walked over to him.

"Need some help there?", he asked the kid. "Yeah. I can't reach the branch!", the kid replied, jumping around, trying to reach it. "Here, let me help.", Zayn said. He picked up the boy, sitting him down on the branch.

"Thanks!", the kid yelled down, smiling happily. "Your welcome. Now be careful coming down!", Zayn replied, waving at the kid, and walking back towards me. I hadn't realized that I was smiling like a fool. That was just so adorable!

When Zayn helped that little boy, it made me imagine him doing with our little son, but my mind was crushed by the present. There would be no future son of ours, because Spencer was coming to wreck everything.

I still just plan on meeting him somewhere, and just disappearing. I'm sure no one will notice, and everyone will be fine. Zayn will move on to another beautiful girl, and live a happy life with her. As he came back, he saw me smiling.

"What are you smiling at?', he asked, taking my hand again. "You. It was so adorable when you helped that little boy!", I said, swinging our arms back and forth. "You thought that was cute? I was just being helpful.", he said, shrugging.

"Yes, I find it cute when boys play with little kids. I think it shows the caring side of a guy. The side that's not embarrassed to be seen with a little kid.", I explained.

He just chuckled, and we fell into a comfortable silence. I looked around at the beautiful trees, birds chirping and flying from tree to tree. The squirrels were scurrying over the ground, some quickly climbing up the trees.

There was a gentle breeze, just lightly making the leaves' on the trees' shake. Zayn and I were walking towards a park, but it was now that I realized what park it was. It was the one we had gone too when we first met, before we started going out.

We found the path to the little lake, and then left the path, walking the same way we did that night. As we came close to the lake, I could hear the waves lapping on the shore. I looked up, to see a few seagulls flying around, looking for their dinner.

We stepped into the clearing, and we were met by the sweet smell of the flowers growing on the shore. We walked over to the dock, enjoying the sound of the water. "I remember when you first brought me here. It was like our first date.", I said, smiling at the memory.

"Yeah. That was the best time I've ever had with a girl.", he said, also smiling at the memory. "How so?", I asked. "Well, I got to do two very special things.", he replied. "Like what?", I asked again. "Well, One: I got to spend time with you, and Two: I got to do this for the first time.", he replied.

At that moment, he kissed me. It was sweet, and passionate, just like the first time. We stood there for awhile on the dock. It was nice, not having anyone interrupt us. I just wish I could freeze time, and not have to leave Zayn's life forever, and go back with Spencer. But I must, otherwise, who knows what Spencer would do to my loved ones.

                                                                 *10 days later*

Well, a lot has been going on the last few days. Everyday we've gone somewhere memorable with the boys, trying to make every moment count. Spencer should be coming at the end of the week, and minute by minute, I'm getting more and more scared.

Today, Mariah and I decided to have one last lazy day with the boys. We were all just lounging around the room. We had watched many movies, ordered from room service. Right now, we were all sprawled about the living room, watching 21 Jump Street.

After the movie was done, we all stood up a stretched. "Hey, anyone wanna make a quick run to Starbucks with me?", I asked. "I will. I need some caffeine.", Mariah said, grabbing her purse.

"We'll be back in a bit boys. Don't break any laws while we're gone!", I yelled. "No promises!", Louis yelled back. He better not get us kicked out of the hotel. That would totally SUCK!

Mariah and I made it outside in one piece, and walked around the back to the Starbucks that was around the corner. As we were walking, we decided to take a little short cut through an alley. It wasn't dark, but the dumpster's and other piled up junk cast shadows.

We were about near the end of the alley, when I heard a little shriek come from Mariah. I turned to face her, but was met by thin air. She was gone. "Mariah? Where are yo-.", but I was cut off by a hand being put around my mouth.

It was big and rough, and was very firm. "Now missy, you and your friend are going to come silently, with no struggles. Got it?", a very hoarse but tough voice said. I nodded my head, to scared to argue with the man.

I looked around and saw that another man had gotten Mariah, and was coming out from behind a dumpster. The men quickly gagged us, and led us to the end of the alley, to an old, red, beat up Chevy Beretta.

They shoved us in the back seat, and climbed into the front. Once they weren't looking I nudged Mariah. She looked over at me, fear and sadness written all over her face. I gave her a look, saying everything was going to be okay, when really, I was scared myself.

Who were these men? What did they want with us? Where were we going? These questions raced through my mind as we pulled away from the alley.

"I hope you girls are comfy, 'cause it's going to be a looooooong ride.", one of them said, turning to face us. I scowled at him, giving him the most evilest death glare I could muster up.

He saw the look on my face, and he instantly was angry. He quickly slapped me across the face, hard. "Wipe that scowl of your face! Boss said we have rights to do anything we want to you. As long as we get you there alive.", he replied, smiling a VERY creepy smile.

Ok, this is officially scary as shit! By now, we were on the outskirts of the city, and we were heading into the country. We were passing by family farms, occasionally seeing a few cows or horses in the fields.

After awhile, my fear had worn me out. I could see that Mariah was tired also, and was still scared as shit. My eyelids started to droop, and I was soon having a hard time keeping my head up. I couldn't fight it anymore, and I fell asleep.

                                                                       ~Zayn's P.O.V~

We were all having a lazy day with the girls. We had just finished watching 21 Jump Street, and we all stood up to stretch. "Hey, anyone wanna make a quick run to Starbucks with me?", Miranda asked, heading towards the door.

"I will. I need some caffeine.", Mariah said, grabbing her purse. The girls' headed to the door, each with their purses in their hands.

"We'll be back in a bit boys. Don't break any laws while we're gone!", Miranda yelled over her shoulder. "No promises!", Louis yelled back. We all chuckled at his response, while cleaning up the mess we had made in the living room.

We finally got it all cleaned up, and started voting on the next movie to watch. We waited about 20 minutes, and the girls still weren't back. "Where ARE THEY! They take FOREVER!", Louis whined, pacing back and forth.

"Louis, it takes you twice this time in Starbucks!", I replied, laughing. "But I'm Louis, I have an excuse! THEY however, DO NOT!", he replied, crossing his arms across his chest. We waited another ten minutes, and the girls. STILL weren't home. "I'm going to text Miranda and see what's taking them so long.", I said, whipping out my phone.

To: Miranda <3

Hey babe! Where are you girls?! Louis' getting impatient! And I miss you :(   -Zayn <3

And, send. "Well, did she answer yet?!", Louis asked, getting more impatient by the minute. "Louis, I JUST sent the text!", I said, laughing at his attitude.

Five minutes later, and still no sign of the girls. Miranda hasn't answered my text, and she isn't answering her calls either. Harry texted and called Mariah also, and she didn't answer either.

"Okay guys, now I'm getting really worried.", Harry said, glancing at his phone every 5 seconds. "Well then, let's go down to the Starbucks and get them!", Liam said, getting up.

We all got up, and Harry and I fast walked out to the elevator. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't shake it away.

Miranda and Mariah would have called if they were going to be awhile. And they ALWAYS answer their phones, no matter what.

When we reached the lobby, Harry and I ran to the back door. We all hopped into the van, Louis taking the driver's seat. We sped off to the Starbucks, hoping that the girls were there.

As we pulled into the parking lot, Harry and I were the first ones out of the van. We ran into the Starbucks, searching for our beautiful girls. My eyes scanned the room, looking for Miranda's dirty blonde hair, and my grey sweatshirt that she was wearing.

The boys' we also in the café now, and were searching everywhere. After not finding them, we walked up to the front counter. We asked the man at the register if he had seen two girls wearing sweats that had medium brown and dirty blonde hair come in here.

We told him that the one with the dirty blonde hair had brown eyes, and was wearing a baggy grey 'Obey' sweatshirt. We also told him that the one with the medium brown hair had green eyes, and was wearing a baggy, dark purple Jack Wills sweatshirt.

He said he hadn't seen them at all, and we quickly thanked him. We all ran back out to the van, and pulled out of the parking lot. Where could they be? They said they were going to Starbucks, and this is the only one within a 5 mile radius.

"Hey, maybe they had to go to their apartment first quick, then were coming here?", I suggested, and Louis quickly drove to their apartment complex. We all ran into the building, hurtling into the elevator. The elevator ride seemed to take forever.

It finally got to their floor, and I sprinted to their apartment, the other boys following me. I reached their door, and knocked on it, hoping that they were here and would answer the door. We waited three minutes, and I knocked harder.

We waited 3 more minutes. Finally, I pulled out the extra key she had given me and barged into the room. "MIRANDA! MARIAH! ARE YOU HERE!", I yelled, running to their rooms. We checked the whole apartment, and there was no sign of them.

"Well, where else could they be?", Niall asked, rubbing his chin in a thinking way. "Hey, why don't we go back to the Starbucks. Maybe they got side tracked, and are there now!", Louis said, racing out the door.

We all followed him, locking the door, then racing back down to the van. We quickly drove back to the Starbucks, and they still weren't there.

"Hey, why don't we just check the area around Starbucks. There has to be SOMETHING showing that they were over this way." Niall suggested, Looking around the front of the café.

"Good idea. I'll check the alleys, Niall stay in front, Liam check the sides, and Harry and Louis check the back by the dumpsters and stuff.", I replied, running to the nearest alleyway.

I searched through the whole alley, with no sign off them. I checked the rest, with the same luck. But as I was searching the last one, something caught my eye.

It was a black and silver purse. It had silver straps, and had a lot of different patterns on it. On the front of it, it said 'Baby Girl". This purse looked familiar. Then it hit me, Miranda had this kind of purse. I quickly opened it and sure enough, there was Miranda's sunglasses, wallet lip gloss, and her check book.

This was Miranda's purse.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8M 35.2K 66
Jasmine an 18 year old beauty moves to London for a new start. All her life, guys have tried to use her, so much that believing in love is hard for h...
36.7K 1K 26
Amy is a regular 20 year old girl. She works in a library, lives with her two best friends, and has a loving family. She has a secret love of singing...
124K 2.4K 20
Bella Williams was a beautiful young girl , she had everything anyone can ever wanted , she was rich and popular . She was a model in training , shoo...
50.7K 844 30
Zayn never thought that one trip to the store and being almost mobbed would lead him to the hospital with a girl that was near death. He did what he...