affair ; jack gilinsky

By simplyomaha

a wedding day rejection turns into a secret love affair between two childhood friends. - Β© all rights reserve... More

A F F A I R
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
SECOND BOOK
SEQUEL UPDATE

THIRTEEN

32.7K 747 240
By simplyomaha

savannah's pov

"you know it was really hard for me to sit through that meeting earlier" jack confessed whilst sat in his desk chair, and i was seated on his lap.

"really, why?" i asked as i focused on our hands intertwined together.

"because you knew that you were presenting today, so you decided to wear a really, really tight skirt" he told me and i chuckled, then lifted my hand to stroke his face - feeling his stubble brush against my fingers.

"well, i'm sorry about that" i pouted, bringing my face closer to his.

"i think i'm gonna need more than just an apology" he spoke with his eyebrow raised, and i bit my lip before leaning in to place my lips onto his own.

i was about to pull away, until jack eagerly continued and took my thigh in his hand to pull it closer towards him. his cold touch sent shivers through my body, but also gave me a sudden flow of courage.

i climbed on top of him, and placed my legs on either sides of his waist. i started smothering his neck in kisses as i unbuttoned his shirt slowly - leaving him in just his pants.

i took the hair tie from around my wrist and tied my hair up into a ponytail - jack's eyes growing wider as he took in what was going to happen next.

i eventually clambered off him and sunk down onto my knees, eyeing him innocently as i slowly unbuckled his belt. i tugged at his pants until they were off, then licked my lips as my fingers trailed over his growing erection, and he threw his head back in delight.

i hesitantly removed jack's underwear, and moistened my lips as his bulge emerged. i pumped up and down a few times before slowly licking up his shaft.

his breathing immediately increased as he buried his face in his hands, and i sucked harshly on his tip - resulting in a loud grunt.

"stop-stop teasing," jack mumbled through gritted teeth, so i followed his order and instantly put all of him into my mouth. he fidgeted slightly, while my head bopped up and down slowly. i took him in as deep as i could and he took no attempt in trying to control his moans. "fuck, savannah." he spoke aloud and screwed his eyes shut.

he gently pulled my head back without letting me finish, seeking to catch his breath. i observed his face, how the sweat droplets on his forehead slowly rolled down, a vein showed on his neck and how his bare chest rose and fell with speed.

"come here," he told me and i straddled his lap again before he attacked my lips with kisses. his hands travelled to my skirt as he tried to gather it further up my thighs, then relocated his lips to my neck.

jack's phone suddenly started to vibrate on his desk. the noise took over my light moans as he continued sucking, or  more like bruising, my skin.

"just ignore it," he breathlessly whispered and i was trying to, but the ringing just continued. i couldn't take the constant sound anymore, so i sighed and looked back to see that the caller id read 'madison'.

"it's madison" i informed whilst rolling my eyes, then handed him the phone.

"shit," he quickly cursed before pressing the answer button and putting it on loud speaker. "hey mads, i'm kind of busy right now. what's up?"

jack lied and i started to become agitated at madison interrupting our moment - even though she was his wife. but i took this opportunity to show jack what he was missing whilst on the phone to her, so i began planting kisses on his jawline.

"well, i just finished this amazing photoshoot and i really need to tell you all about it because the photographer said that he absolutely loved me" madison said, and i could see jack harshly biting down on his lip to stop himself from moaning at the pleasure.

"yeah...uh, i'm sure it was amazing..." he struggled to speak then i started nibbling against the spot that i recently found out, he loves. "...fuck-" he said under his breath and i giggled at his response.

"jack? sweetie, are you okay?" madison questioned.

"mhm...i'm fine, but i really need to go now babe".

"but wait, there's more!" madison excitedly added. "since i drive by your work on the way home, i've decided to stop by and give you some company until you finish" she suddenly said, and my head rapidly shot up.

"wait, what?" jack nervously chuckled as we exchanged multiple looks.

"yeah, i've just got in the elevator. i'm coming up now" madison added and i immediately jumped off jack to start fixing myself up. he placed the phone onto the desk, then stood to pull up his boxers and pants as fast as he could.

"ok. i'll, uh...see you up here then. bye" he hastily hung up, then i threw him his shirt and he started buttoning up the buttons. i scattered a few papers around the desk to make the lie of staying late for work more believable. well, that was until we heard the elevator ding.

there was no time for me to get out of his office, so jack hurriedly told me to hide underneath his desk, so i did.

jack's pov

i quickly sat back down on my chair and pretended to scan through the computer, when madison knocked onto my office door.

"hey baby, how's work going?" she said and shut the door behind her as i tried my best to regain my natural breathing.

"good, i guess. but i'm almost finished," i quickly coughed, when i heard savannah moving under the desk.

"no, take your time. there's no rush" madison smiled then sat up onto my desk, completely oblivious to everything else. "babe, look at your shirt," she suddenly pointed out and started laughing at me.

"you've been at work all day with the buttons all wrong" she added and i looked down at my shirt, which she then began buttoning up correctly.

a few minutes past and i noticed savannah's heels left to the side, and madison would clearly be able to see them if she looked in that direction.

"hey, mads, i'm just going to print a few things. um, how about you go call a cab and i'll meet you down there?" i hastily suggested.

"oh okay, but don't keep the cab waiting too long though" she said with her finger pointed at me and gave me a quick wink, before finally leaving the office.

i exhaled dramatically and leant back in my chair once i heard the elevator leave. savannah crawled back out from underneath the desk, then ran her hands through her hair - exhaling harshly too.

"that was close" she said and started putting her shoes back on.

"way too close" i corrected as i started gathering my things together to go home.

i was quietly observing savannah's face, while i put a few papers into my briefcase. she looked worried and like she was beginning to regret things. so i settled my stuff down and walked over to embrace her into a tight hug.

"you need to stop panicking, savs. it's okay," i assured her while gently rocking side to side.

she let go and shook her head at my words, like me assuring her that things were fine wasn't what she wanted to hear.

"jack. we were making out right here then i was forced to hide under your desk, so that your wife wouldn't find out. do you know how messed up that sounds?" savannah told me.

"i know, but we can't just stop and act like nothing ever happened" i said, then came closer towards her again. "savs, i'm addicted to you, and i just need a little extra time to figure out what i want, so please don't put an end to this just yet".

savannah deeply stared into my eyes and her eyebrows furrowed with worry, but she slowly relaxed and nodded her head.

i sighed happily at her response, then gently kissed the top of her head and stroked her cheek, before leaving the office to hurry downstairs.

-

wow that shit was close, but someone will be finding out about jack and savannah in the next chapter, or the one after and it's not madison ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7K 33
all she wanted was a break from her perfect life, but all he wanted was to hide from his mistakes. in which two very different teens runaway togethe...
13K 165 25
When 19 year old Tosca Skye meets he four nineteen year olds Nate Maloley, Sammy Wilkinson, Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson her whole world changes. S...
101 1 8
After wondering if they could ever even work as a couple, Makayla and Sammy are now happily married. They're living life to the fullest and enjoying...
1.8K 139 20
"I wanted you but I can't have you. Our love was forbidden. I was normal until I met you and now I'm blaming this on you. You destroyed me." + co...