affair ; jack gilinsky

By simplyomaha

a wedding day rejection turns into a secret love affair between two childhood friends. - ยฉ all rights reserve... More

A F F A I R
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
SECOND BOOK
SEQUEL UPDATE

ELEVEN

37.1K 864 245
By simplyomaha

jack's pov

i chucked my keys onto the table by the front door and pushed my hands through my hair - walking up the stairs.

my phone read, '5:45pm', so that gave me three hours and fifteen minutes until madison came home from her photoshoot.

i switched on the knob and stood under the shower head, letting the warm droplets fall on my body. i wiped my face down to clear the excessive water from my eyes, replaying what happened at work in my mind.

even though i invited savannah over here, in the back of my mind, i know that she won't turn up. when we were in college, she used to go on and on about how much she sticks to her morals and shit - so i have a feeling that that rule still stands today.

i mean, i know that it's wrong to go behind my wife's back like this, but ever since i kissed savannah last week, resistance has become extremely hard for me.

this great urge, and heated emotion has suddenly developed and it's slowly pushing me towards seeing her in the same way that i used to.

***

i secured a towel around my waist - water droplets still hanging on my shoulders, and went back into the bedroom to throw on some basketball shorts and a white tee.

on the walk downstairs, i checked my phone for any messages, but ended up unlocking it and going to the texts icon.

i scrolled down to find savannah's name and typed in, "the offer still stands". but i stopped and hovered my finger over the send key.

in all fairness, i just don't want her coming here to be a simple help to my satisfaction. it should be more of her actually feeling the exact same way as i do right now.

the doorbell rang as i happened to be paused in the hallway. i didn't hesitate to open it, and my eyes widened when i saw who was standing before me.

"savs,".

"i know i shouldn't be doing this, but for some reason, i just couldn't say no" was all she said, before she shut the door behind her and attached her lips to mine.

the haste movements shocked me for a while, until she carefully locked her arms around my neck.

the crave that reflected through our harsh kiss boosted my excitement, so i placed my hands on savannah's hips and hastily picked her up, letting her wrap her legs around my waist.

"i know you want me, as much i want you" i whispered as i began sucking against her neck. she let out a small moan with her hands clutched on the back of neck - pulling me in as close as possible.

"just shut up" she breathlessly spoke, and i picked her up bridal style to rush upstairs.

savannah's pov

jack was right. i did want him, i've wanted him for years. even though i hesitated on coming over here, like i said, i just couldn't say no.

once we reached the master bedroom, jack put me down on the bed and i lay propped up on my elbows, watching him pull off his shirt. he never broke eye contact with me and smirked at my tiny gulp from the sight of his toned torso.

he quickly rushed on top of my body and reconnected the intense kiss. it was eager, yet also so lustful and slow. our tongues danced together, and i felt my stomach fill with butterflies as his hands began unbuttoning my blouse once again.

jack immediately started to trail his lips down my neck, then to my cleavage and down to my stomach. i couldn't help, but lift my body a little to give him better access, just as a weird burn grew in the pit of my lower torso.

my eagerness made jack chuckle against me and he forcefully pulled off my pants, and i kicked them off too. his fingers played with the hem of my laced panties, evidently aiming to tease me as i waited for his next move. his lips attached themselves to my hips and he gently grazed his teeth against them - continuing to work his kisses down and finally in between my thighs.

he pecked my thighs slowly as my head fell back with pleasure. i tried my best to settle down; that was until he pressed his finger against my centre - immediately making me buck my hips forward from surprise, and for more.

at this point, i didn't know whether the thinness of my underwear was a good thing or a bad thing to own.

"fuck, you're so wet," jack breathed, and gripped against my panties to rapidly remove them from my body. his tongue automatically fondled with my slit and i peered down to see him already staring up at me, causing my stomach to turn again.

i was too focused on the desire in his eyes, that he caught me off guard and stuck his finger inside of me - adding to the sensation from his tongue. i grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers, as i began wriggling beneath him.

i bit my lip harshly when jack circled his finger around, "let it out, baby" he spoke, and i let out a moan that i'd been holding in for quite sometime. he chuckled against me and sent vibrations through my body, making my hips rise some more.

he eventually placed his hands firmly over my waist, pushing it down to stop me from moving so much. but i began panting for air and i felt myself getting closer to the edge.

i lightly gasped when his touch suddenly left my core, but he came back up and hovered over me to attach a thirsty kiss.

jack's lips made contact with mine, before he sucked on the spot just behind my ear, and i could feel his bulge pressing against my bare, lower body. "tell me what you want," he questioned, and the deep whisper automatically sent chills down my spine.

"you," i managed to say and he lazily planted a kiss on my jaw, as if to tell me that that was exactly what he wanted to hear.

he propped himself up and tugged at his shorts until they were off. i licked my lips as his bulge immediately emerged, then i watched him take a condom from the drawer beside us.

the few seconds wait became too long for my patience, that as soon as he was done, i clutched onto the back of his neck and passionately attacked his lips with kisses, pulling his bottom lip towards me when i let go.

he moaned a little as he eyes turned a darker shade - an element of hunger. the next thing i felt, before i could even prepare myself was him firmly sliding into me.

his eyes stayed levelled with mine as he pulled in and out. i threw my head back as the pace grew quicker, but this gave jack the opportunity to bit on my neck softly - with our hips colliding with leisure.

"holy shit," he mumbled into my neck. the room was filled with the sounds of grunts and moans, just as that familiar knot starting to increase in my abdomen.

his thrusts grew slower, but more powerful than before. my toes began to curl at the impact and it took him a few more movements before we both came undone.

he heaved into my neck as the pace disappeared. he stopped and laid on top of me, as we both slowly gasped for air.

jack eventually rolled off of me and lay beside me on the bed. i gazed at him and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"wow," he exhaled. "well, that certainly isn't what best friends do" he joked, and i couldn't resist to covering my face, as a smile starting forming on it.

"you pick the perfect timing to make jokes, jack" i sarcastically responded then propped up onto my elbows, laying flat on my stomach.

we were both still trying to catch our breaths, but he reached over and starting stroking his hand down my face, to my shoulders and down to my bare arm.

"so what does this mean?" he suddenly said, and my facial expression faded into deep thought.

i actually had no clue to what this meant.

being this close and passionate with jack is basically what i'd always wanted back when i was in love with him, and now that it's actually happened, i don't really want it to just end like this.

but if this is how i feel, it's not right to be in a relationship with someone as sweet and thoughtful as dylan. he just needs someone who will actually stay loyal to him and won't pick having sex with another guy, over a romantic night in.

"...um, i don't know. what do you think it means?" i wondered, whilst staring at the tiny beads of sweat on his head.

"that after all of this, it would be a shame for it to just be a one time thing" jack explained and moved tiny parts of my hair away from my face.

he placed his hand underneath my chin and brought our faces closer together to give me a peck on the lips. i momentarily shut my eyes at the gesture, then reopened them when we came apart - still wondering if what jack said made logical sense.

-

if you actually read all the way to the end, then yay :)

this chapter was so fun to write, but so explicit that i think i have to drop by church later on ahaha!

pls comment, vote and share ily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
4.9M 104K 43
Second book to 'sugar daddy ยป jack gilinsky' Highest rank: fanfiction #13
126K 2.3K 32
Sequel to 'Just Friends || j.g.' All Rights Reserved ยฎ Published on 5/15/16 Completed on 12/25/16 ~ Merry Christmas!!
317K 10.7K 94
โsorry, but i think u got the wrong numberโž copyrights towards ยฉsinnerbaby, 2016 highest rank: #28 in fanfiction