affair ; jack gilinsky

By simplyomaha

a wedding day rejection turns into a secret love affair between two childhood friends. - Β© all rights reserve... More

A F F A I R
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
SECOND BOOK
SEQUEL UPDATE

TEN

40K 849 417
By simplyomaha

savannah's pov

my whole weekend has consisted of me figuring out how i'm going to face jack at work.

it's monday and i'm not proud of myself for making out with someone else's husband, while i'm also in a relationship. but i guess you just can say that jack and i have history, and it's brought us closer together and resulted into this.

although seeing him today can either go two ways. one, he tells me that it was a huge mistake and that he's still madly in love with madison or two, he'll tell me that he hasn't stopped thinking about what happened and is willing to leave his wife for me.

friday's events have just made me question my relationship with dylan, my feelings for jack and whether i'd want the first or second option to come true.

"hey," lauren said as she popped her head through my bedroom door to see me stressing out on the edge of my bed. "we've gotta get going".

i sighed and continued putting on my heels, grabbed my bag and left the room.

we both started walking down the stairs of the apartment to get outside, and my heartbeat grew stronger, the closer we got to the ground floor.

"you know you've been really quiet this entire weekend, am i missing something?" she looked back at me and asked.

i mean, besides the guys, she is my best friend and we're supposed to tell each other shit like this.

"ok, well something happened on friday. you know, before i met you and everyone else at the bar" i began and she laughed a little at my tiny statement.

"and are you gonna tell me what that something is?" lauren said once we called for a taxi and got in the backseat.

i hesitated for a while on whether to say, "jack kissed me" and put the blame on him or say "jack and i kissed" and leave it as a two-person mistake.

"...jack and i kissed".

"WHAT?!" she yelled and faced me so quickly that i thought her neck would snap.

"we just made out for a bit, then i told him that i had to go a-and i did".

"savannah, you have a boyfriend and he's married" she reminded me like i didn't already know.

"but i'm not going to act on it" i quickly added, even though i wasn't sure if i meant it or not.

"good. i mean, i know that you were in love with him before, but just remember how shit he made you feel before the wedding. i don't want you to go through that again" lauren said. "plus, you have dylan now and he's a really great guy" she added.

"yeah, i guess so". i nodded my head at her words and a smiled a little, then stared out the window as we came closer and closer to work.

***

it's 10am and i've been sitting in my office, biting on a pen and tapping my nails against the desk all morning. i haven't seen jack today, which is weird because he never usually misses a day of work.

but i spoke too soon, when i looked up from my computer screen to see him entering his office like he'd just come into work. i hesitated for a while in my seat, reciting what i was going to say to him then immediately got up and went for it.

i didn't care about knocking on the door, i just opened it and saw him taking off his suit jacket before sitting in his chair.

"savannah," jack uncomfortably said.

"so, are we supposed to just act like friday never happened or...?". he sighed and rubbed his chin before speaking.

"look savs, i'm married and i guess, friday was just a moment of weakness" he explained and i quickly felt my throat dry up. "i obviously care about you, but that doesn't change the fact that i love madison".

this moment felt exactly like the day of the wedding. how i felt like a complete idiot and embarrassed to even be in the same room as him.

"...i'm sorr-" he tried to apologise, but i quickly interrupted.

"what are you apologising for?" i chuckled. "you're not the only one in a relationship, i just came here to clear things up and tell you that i love dylan".

"oh. ok, good. well, at least we're on the same page" jack smiled a little, but i didn't return it. i just turned around on my heels and left his office.

***

jack's pov

"madison, listen, we can't afford that right now..." i argued on the phone, while pacing around my office - almost pulling every strand of my hair out. "...because we have to save that shit for bills, and insurance and extra payments from the wedding...you're not even listening to me...".

"...you know what? i can't do this right now mads, i'll speak to you later" i said and hung up the phone.

i leant against my desk and pulled my hands down my face, since the stress of these payments keeps getting stronger.

it's even more stressful knowing that madison doesn't get it and that we've been arguing non-stop lately. she just doesn't understand that i'm working these long hours and saving our money to benefit us both.

i'm not going to deny that i actually enjoyed kissing savannah last week. it was a completely different spark to how i kiss my wife, i don't know, it was just something new and exciting.

i know that i told savannah that it was just a moment of weakness, and it was. i argued with madison that morning and then the connection that savannah and i had the day before was just running through my head when i stormed out the house.

once i finished contemplating my relationship, i started to wonder where savannah had got to. i checked her office and the door was wide open, i saw her staring outside the huge, glass window with the lights completely off.

savannah's pov

my eyes were fixated on the bright lights of new york city, until i felt someone's arms wrap around my waist from behind - making me gasp at the sudden touch.

i could smell their strong clone, and remembered the exact same scent from friday.

jack.

my body froze at the realisation of this person being him, just as he started to place multiple kisses down my neck and his breath sent chills down my spine.

"...i'm sorry, but i just need you right now" he spoke against my neck and i closed my eyes at the tiny sensation.

i finally turned around to face him, and the orangey-white lighting from outside reflected onto his face and outlined his perfect jawline.

jack removed strands of my hair from my face, before holding my cheek and leaning in towards my lips. the kiss connected and the heat, and passion came quicker than it did on friday. his hands left my face and slowly made their way down my torso, and soon started to unbutton the buttons of my blouse.

my mind quickly took in what was actually going on. i was letting this happen, again, when i've been thinking about how much of a mistake the first time was.

i put my hand against jack's chest to hold him back, and broke apart the kiss before he could unbutton anymore buttons.

"wait," i told him. "i don't get you, jack. you yelled at me just a month ago for being in love with you, you told me this morning that you only have feelings for madison, and now you want to have sex?" i questioned and he licked his plump lips at my words.

"if you knew how i felt about you before i met my wife, you'd understand" he suddenly told me and i furrowed my eyebrows at what he meant.

jack noticed my confusion, then slowly exhaled with a small eye roll. "look, i want this to happen and if you do too, no one's going to be home until nine" was all he said, before stuffing his hands into his trouser pockets and walking out of my office.

my phone buzzed in my pocket straight after and with my luck, it was a text from dylan that read, "my place at 7? x", leaving me to question whether i should do the right thing or do what i actually want to do.

-

i'm probably going to give away what's happening next by saying that the next chapter will contain A LOT of smut😂.

pls vote, comment and share ily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 75K 40
"i'm your boss, not your friend." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #4
317K 10.7K 94
❝sorry, but i think u got the wrong number❞ copyrights towards ©sinnerbaby, 2016 highest rank: #28 in fanfiction
646K 18.8K 60
second book to 'affair ; jack gilinsky'. Β© all rights reserved to simplyomaha - 2016/2017/2018 highest ranking: fanfiction #82
309K 7K 33
all she wanted was a break from her perfect life, but all he wanted was to hide from his mistakes. in which two very different teens runaway togethe...