[Complete] Now & Forever: Dra...

By _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 3)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Dricki OneShots: POSTED!
Chapter Thirty
Thank You ☺️
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Just Incase
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
DRICKI ONESHOTS
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Everlasting: Dave Ea$t x Bernice Burgos
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Now that I have your attention...
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Epilouge
Sequal Posted
Song Bird!

Chapter Eight

2.5K 110 4
By _Books4l

Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

"It feels good to be back at the estate. New York is great, but the estate is even better". OB sat on the opposite side of the studio rolling up a blunt, while I played around with different beats.

As soon as I left New York, I went to Toronto for a couple days to see my family. After I left my city, I headed straight to my home in Calabasas. I had been at home in Cali for about two weeks now, but my work effort has been slow.

I sighed in frustration, I couldn't get this shit right and I didn't know why. I couldn't find no type of inspiration.
"This shit ain't working right now, hurry and roll up".

OB threw his hands up in defense, "Hey, don't take your anger out on me. You know I gotta take my time with this shit, marijuana is perfection".

"I'm not angry, I'm just frustrated. It's like my mind is blank, nothing to think about". The studio doors opened, 40 and Oliver walked in.

"You got anything yet? I sent you a few new sounds, you got 'em"?

"Yeah I got them, but this shit ain't working right now. I'm having a serious case of writers block". Oliver walked over and patted my back, "You'll come up with something, you always do".

I thought about it and thought about it, but nothing came to mind. I picked up my phone, sending a quick text to her. I hadn't talked to her since yesterday, when she was busy having a nervous breakdown from what people were saying about her.

The paps caught pictures of us going into the restaurant and her coming into the studio. She complained about the negative comments people were leaving, but I assured her they were just mad that it wasn't them.

"Aubrey they said I'm just another groupie, they don't even know me. I wish that bitch was in my face, I'll show her ass a groupie. Show ha ass how you get stomped on Queens".

I switched the phone from speaker mode, and placed it onto my right ear.

"Kennedy you can't worry about them, you know you're not a fucking groupie. They're just mad because they're not in your place".

"OH MY GOD! They called me the new massive booty stripper of the month, I'm not a fucking stripper. They acting like I'm the flavor of the month".

I laughed a little at her exaggeration. After calming her down, she finally understood that this was something she'd have to deal with if associated with me.

..

FROM: KENNEDY

I MISS YOU TOO AUBREY, ARE YOU COMING BACK TO NEW YORK ANYTIME SOON?

---
TO: KENNEDY

UNFORTUNATELY NOT, I HAVE A LOT TO DO IN CALI. I HAD AN IDEA THOUGH..
---
FROM: KENNEDY

WHAT IDEA DO YOU HAVE?

---
TO: KENNEDY

I NEED YOU TO FLY OUT HERE. I NEED TO SEE YOU, MAYBE YOU CAN INSPIRE ME WITH A FEW SONGS.. MY TREAT? BRING A FRIEND?

The intensity of waiting for her response died down after twenty minutes had passed. I really wanted her to come, I wanted to see that beautiful face of hers.

Even though I hadn't touched, I loved to look at the beautiful site of her walking in front of me. The shape of her body was amazing, and clearly created by God himself.

When I made her smile or laugh, her deep dimples became very visible. The scent of her perfume was amazing and when she wore them jeans, I got a little sneak peak of her thong. I wanted her here with me, just wanted to talk and laugh like we'd did a few weeks ago.

After smoking a blunt or two, I left the studio and headed upstairs to my master bedroom. I changed into a pair of sweats and laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Moments like these made me think about shit I've done in the past, and all of the women I've ran through. I've had my fair share of relationships, serious and sexual. I've had plenty of one night stands with plenty of woman, but no one has ever gave me that feeling to settle down.

My mom talks to me about her age clock ticking, and how she really wants grandkids. As her only child I would love to give them to her, but the situation has to be right.

I want the woman of my children to be the woman I'm marrying. I had no plans on getting married to anyone in the near future, so kids wasn't a priority right now.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, my personal cell phone rung. I picked it up, only to see Kennedy's name flash across the screen. A sense of relief came over me, I honestly thought that she'd ignore me since she never replied.

I clicked the green button and put the phone on speaker. Her sweet voice spoke up, making me smile at the images of her that I had in my mind.

"Hello"

"Hey Aub, is this a bad time? I didn't know if you were busy, but I wanted to call you".

"I'm not busy at all actually, I've been waiting on your response to my offer".

The line went silent for a few seconds, but she finally spoke up.

"I don't know Aubrey, I can't just leave my shop with such short notice".

"I thought you told me that your brother helps you run it, why can't he take over"?

"He can.. I'm going to be in LA all by myself, what about when you work".

"Bring one of your friends, I know you have a lot".

"I don't actually, my two best
friends have lives too you know".

"When I go to work you can come with me, maybe I could tell a few people about your business. Ya boy got those type of connects".

".. If I come where am I going to stay, how am I going to get around, and how the hell will I get to California in such short notice"?

I laughed a little to myself, I could pay for anything she wanted as long as she agreed to come.

"If you want your own hotel, I'll book it right now. You can pick whatever car you want from my collection, or I can rent you one. I'll have one of my private jets ready for you at JFK first thing in the morning, just pack for a few days".

-----------

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.
I sat in the back of the Black Maybach that Aubrey had me picked up in. I was questioning myself on my decisions, I didn't even know why I chose to come so quickly.

When he asked I was skeptical at first, but a vacation was well needed. He was kind enough to make all of the plans around my schedule.

After a discussion with Jelani about the shop and a long night of packing, I was on Aubrey's private jet early this morning.

I tilted my shades downward, catching a glimpse of the house as we pulled up. It was huge, nothing compared to the 4-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, and 2 car garage home I'd bought for my mother.

You could tell by the outside of the house that the inside had a beautiful interior design, and I couldn't wait to see it.

The  car stopped, and the driver cut the car off. "Ma'am we have arrived at your destination. Mr.Graham insists that you let me bring your bags to you, after you're in the house". I nodded my head, opening the car door and getting out. "I'm sorry ma'am, I should have gotten the door for you".

I smiled, "It's okay, I got it. You don't have to call me Ma'am, you can call Nicki".

"Okay Ms.Nicki, I'll walk you to the door and bring you your bags right after you get in the house". "I didn't get your name sir". He closed my door, "It's Mr.Miles".

"Well thank you so much Mr.Miles, I really appreciate your services". I searched my purse for money, I think he really deserved a tip.

The only thing I saw was a hundred dollar bill, so I pulled it out and gave it to him. "Ms.Nicki you don't have to tip me, I get paid enough".

"I want to pay you myself, it wouldn't feel right if I didn't". He shook his head, "No keep your money Ms.Nicki, I'm sure Mr.Graham wouldn't like me accepting money from you".

I left the hundred dollar bill in the front pocket of his suit, I couldn't take no for an answer. I heard foot steps coming from the sides of the house and male voices.

When I turned around, my eyes met with OB. We both smiled at eachother and he walked over to the truck. "Damn, he wasn't playing when he said he wanted you here".

I laughed, "Is that right"? He nodded his head, "He's in the studio right now, but I can take you to your room and have Miles bring you your bags.

I already knew this was going to be a wonderful trip, or at least I hope it would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
1.1K 24 9
Cali Álvarez is a model living in New York. At a young age she witnessed her father's death in their home in Puerto Rico, resulting from a drug deal...
137K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
30.2K 370 27
My name is Nickia (Ni-ck-ea) Aubrianna Graham-Maraj I am the daughter of YMCMB's own Nicki Minaj & Drake but I love my parents as Onika Tonya Maraj a...