The Right Time

Door Bechamy

Chloe has had feelings for Beca since day one, but unfortunately, Beca hasn't been so quick to reciprocate th... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter Fifteen

1.9K 46 0
Door Bechamy

The Barden Bellas arrived home with suitcases and bags aplenty. It was their last night in the house together, so they decided to have one last sleepover in the lounge.

The girls were all sat in a circle with crossed legs, playing a game of Truth or Dare.

'Beca, truth or dare?', Stacie questioned.

'Umm...truth'

'What's your...what's your ultimate sexual fantasy?', Stacie asked.

Beca choked on her drink.

'No, I'm not answering that!'

'Okay then do a forfeit'

'Fine. Hit me with a forfeit'

'Your forfeit is to tell us what your ultimate fantasy is'

'Guys, seriously', Beca wriggled uncomfortably. Chloe put a comforting hand on her back and giggled.

Beca was met with stares all round. It was clear that the question wasn't going to be dropped.

'Oh my god, fine', the brunette started. Stacie clapped excitedly.

'I have a thing...for um...taking...control...'

The Bellas gasped in shock, and then laughed.

'I knew there was a darker side to you', Cynthia Rose joked.

'Okay, let's move on!', Beca encouraged, 'Fat Amy, truth or dare?'

After a few turns, it was Beca's go again.

'Truth or dare?'

Beca chose dare.

'I dare you...to put on the maid costume from Halloween last year for the rest of the game', Stacie said. She was teasing Beca to make her feel awkward.

'Whatever. I'll do it'

Stacie looked around in bewilderment, not expecting her to agree to it so readily. The first thing the Bellas saw when she came back downstairs were the black stilettos and stockings emerging from the darkness.
Chloe's jaw visibly dropped.

'This actually fits me pretty well, I don't know why I didn't wear it for the Halloween party', Beca said, unaware of the looks being exchanged between the Bellas.

'News the day: Beca's a secret sexpot!', Cynthia Rose shouted.

Beca put her hands on her hips and pretended to be a catwalk model. The Bellas laughed and clapped.
Taking a seat next to Chloe, Beca smoothed her skirt and let her legs lay in front of her, showing off the stockings.

'Chloe, truth or dare?'

'Truth', the redhead tore her eyes away from her girlfriend's legs.

'Would you let Beca have her fantasy if she was wearing that outfit?', Stacie asked, laughing hysterically at herself. She was quite drunk.

'You have no filter, did you know that?', Beca said, punching Stacie's arm, 'Your turn, Lily'

'Wait, Chloe didn't answer!', Fat Amy commented.

'And she doesn't have to', Beca defended her.

Chloe sipped her drink and winked at Stacie with a wicked smile.

'She totally would!', Stacie cheered.

'Oh my god. Please have your turn, Lily', Beca said, face turning red.

Chloe leaned over to kiss her girlfriend's cheek, and the Bellas proceeded to cheer at them. Trying to make the best of the situation, Beca jokingly tackled Chloe onto the floor and kissed her instead.

'Woo, there goes the dominatrix!', said Fat Amy.

Chloe sat up and tried to hide the fact that she was really turned on.
---------------------
Truth or Dare had ended, and Beca had changed back into her PJs. A horror movie was playing, but a couple of Bellas had managed to drift off to sleep, exhausted from the past few days.

'Let's prank them', Beca whispered to the Bellas that were awake.

The Bellas left the room quietly, leaving Stacie and Cynthia Rose asleep on the floor. Firstly, the phone rang, waking the two girls. Next, when there was no answer, the lights were flicked on and off. When Stacie was practically latched onto Cynthia's arm, a loud bang hit the window and through the door burst Beca wearing a mask. Unfortunately, because the short girl ran up behind the girls, Cynthia Rose quickly turned around and socked her in the stomach.

'Oh, shit', Beca had the air knocked out of her as she collapsed to her knees.

Cynthia soon realised her mistake.

'I am so, sorry, but maybe that will teach you a lesson for next time!'

The Bellas ran to Beca's side, making sure she was okay. Chloe helped her up on to the sofa and kissed her forehead. She then joined her on the sofa to put an arm around her.

'Let's do something less dangerous', Chloe said.

'Never have I ever', Stacie suggested, suddenly wide awake.

'Never have I ever been almost killed by CR', Fat Amy laughed.

The girls all raised their hand, while Beca sat still, nursing her stomach.

'Let's play a different game', Beca said.

'Let's play that touching game', Emily offered.

The Bellas had no idea what she was on about.

'You know, someone is blindfolded and they have to guess what body part they're touching'

'I saw that on YouTube!', Jessica said.

Fat Amy was the first to be blindfolded. Her finger was placed on Emily's tongue.

'It's wet and bumpy...like a night with Chloe and Beca', Amy spoke.

'Oh, Amy, gross!'

'It's someone's tongue. I don't know who it belongs to though'

The next Bella to wear the blindfold was Chloe. Her hand was placed under Beca's shorts, over her underwear.

'Beca's ass'

'How did you guess that so quickly?', Fat Amy asked.

'I've felt it many times'

Stacie was blindfolded. Her finger was placed on the back of Chloe's neck.

'What the hell is that?'

She was struggling to guess, so ended up with a forfeit. She had to drink a glass of raw egg. It didn't go down well.

After a while, it was Beca's turn to be temporarily blinded.

'I have got literally no idea'

Beca was touching the bone underneath Ashley's knee. Her forfeit was to do ten pressups while having a bag of ice held on her back. It was uncomfortable, but she did it.

'That was way too easy. I was gagging!', Stacie exclaimed.

'I'm just really hardcore', Beca answered, feeling cocky.

'Ice bath', Fat Amy said.

And with that, bags of ice were tipped into the bath and the small girl was hauled upstairs.
She dipped a foot under the icy water.

'Holy ffffff...I am not doing that!', she shouted.

'Ice bath or more awkward sex questions?', Stacie cackled.

'Ice bath', Beca said, voice full of defeat.

'Isn't this dangerous?', Chloe asked. She was worried about Beca.

Before anyone could answer Chloe, Beca lowered her whole body into the freezing cold water.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT'

The girls counted to twenty seconds, barely able to hold back their laughter as the 'badass' made a number of facial expressions. After twenty seconds, the brunette was lifted from the bath. She couldn't move from her spot on the floor.

Grabbing a towel, Chloe wrapped it around her shoulders. She then went to Beca's room to bring back a fresh, dry pair of PJs.

'I've gotta give it to you, small one, you can be quite hardcore', Fat Amy complimented.

'I'm s-s-so g-glad that you th-think so. Th-this was s-s-so worth it', Beca stuttered.

'We'll call it a night', Cynthia Rose said, still giggling.

Chloe came in with a spare change of PJs and asked everyone to leave the bathroom.

'Oh look at you, looking all vulnerable', Chloe said.

Beca rolled her eyes.

'Sorry, I forgot you like to take control', the redhead winked.

'S-so y-y-you're t-teasing me too now?', Beca winked back.

Chloe dried her girlfriend off and helped her into the dry shorts and shirt she had retrieved. Feeling her still-icy skin, she gave her a big hug in an attempt to warm her.

'Can we go and cuddle in a blanket now?'

'Your badass is fading', the redhead quipped. She carried Beca downstairs on her back.

'Hey, look who's back!', Flo said when she saw the two.

Everyone started to settle in their sleeping positions. Chloe and Beca snuggled up together on the sofa, the taller one acting as the 'big spoon'.

'I'm really sad to be leaving', the redhead said aloud.

'Me too', Stacie agreed, 'But this doesn't mean the end of us Bellas'

'Good, because I can't imagine life without any of you', Chloe smiled.

'Where are you staying when you leave, Chloe?', Flo asked.

'I'm staying with my aunt for a while and then who knows where I'll be'

'What about Beca?'

'I'll be wherever she is', Beca answered, earning a kiss on the head from Chloe.

After an hour of general chatter, the room grew silent and peaceful.
And Chloe dreamt about Beca in that outfit.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

77.7K 2.3K 24
❛❛ I liked that one nude scene. ❜❜ ❛❛ Do you mean when me and you were naked or just me? ❜❜ In which Levi Ackerman is a famous experienced actor who...
41.4K 1.1K 24
Two college roommates who started out as enemies turn to something a little more on the romantic side. Love struck them both. Hailee Steinfeld x Fem...
21.4K 550 20
Maya moves schools at the end of freshman year to hide her big secret. But the new girl Carina can see right through mayas protective barricade. Will...
17.3K 779 23
Clarke Griffin didn't know she believed in love at first sight until blue eyes met green that first day in preschool. The rest was history. The momen...