a bunch of pll imagines and p...

By hastingsvanderwaal

imagines about pretty little liars. characters include Jason, ezra, toby, caleb, Mike, wren and Noel. More

1. what they would do when you left the dollhouse.
2. living with them.
3. escape- Jason imagine.
4. Ravenswood nightmare- Caleb imagine
5. party- Jason imagine
6. how you met
7. how you sleep
8. when another guy flirts with you- part 1
9. when another guy flirts with you- part 2
10. PDA
11. you think they are A- Jason
12- you think they are A- mike
13- you think they are A- wren
14- you think they are A- noel
15- you think they are A- Ezra
16: how you kiss
17- how you hug
18-bad days
19- favourite part of you
20- they cheat- Jason
21- they cheat- Toby
22- you think they are A- mike- part 2
23- they cheat- Jason- part 2
24- they cheat- Ezra
25- they cheat- Mike
26- they cheat- caleb
27- they cheat- noel
28- they cheat- Wren
29- they cheat- Mike- part 2
30- they cheat- Jason- part 3
31- they cheat- Jason- part 4
32- surprise- Jason imagine
33- they find out you are in the dollhouse
34-Again- Mike imagine
35- truth or dare
36- returning to rosewood- Jason imagine
37- Returning to Rosewood- Jason imagine- part 2
38- twins- mike imagine
39- advice- noel Kahn imagine
40- Mask- Jason imagine
41- we're okay- mike imagine
42- sleepover- mike imagine
43- big sister- Jason imagine
44- Distraction- Noel imagine
46- the funfair- Jason imagine
47- Paris- Toby imagine
48- Enemies- Jason imagine
49- through everything- Jason imagine
50- tutoring with the teacher- Ezra imagine
51- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 1
52- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 2
53- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 3
54- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 4
55- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 5
56- its complicated- Jason imagine
57- its complicated- Jason imagine- part 2
58- big sister- Jason imagine- part 2
59- negative thoughts- Jason imagine
60- I'll bring you back- Mike imagine
61- help- Jason imagine
62- then and now- mike imagine 1/2
63- then and now- mike imagine- 2/2
64- 'There's no place like homecoming'- Jason imagine
65- Long days and lonely nights- Mike imagine

45- a true gentleman- noel imagine

3.5K 54 2
By hastingsvanderwaal

Request: Anonymous said:

Noel Kahn one shot where he gets jealous that another guy asks y/n out on a date. Then the next day noel tells y/n that he is madly In love with her and y/n hugs him and y/n tells Noel that the other guy wasn't very gentleman like on the date and Noel and y/n go on a better date.

A/N: I hope you like it, I can never really think of things to do on a date that I haven't written about already x also there may be a few mistakes, I haven't read over it. <3

When he went to pick up some food for dinner, he never expected to meet you.

Only he never met you. You were stood away from him, talking to some guy that he knew was in your physics class. You smiled at him, and he leant closer to you, biting his lip. Noel clenched his fists, knowing all the things that were going through that guys mind and hating every one of them. You deserved someone better than that pig, and he didn't care if he sounded arrogant but he believed you should be with him. He noticed how you sat down together and laughed at something he said. He knew he left it too late. He should've told you about his feelings earlier.

But he wasn't going to give up that easily. After spending the night thinking about you, jealousy keeping him from sleep, he decided there was no harm in admitting his feelings.

You were outside school, waiting for your friends to arrive.You sat with your headphones in, humming along to the music. He knew exactly where you would be, since he greeted you every morning. The sound of your voice as he approached knocked his confidence, but he knew he had to do this or he would regret it forever.

You smiled, noticing noel walking towards you. Only this time it was different, he changed his path and came and stood in front of you.

"Hi noel, are you-"you didn't get to finish before he started talking.

"Y/n. I know you've got this thing going on with that guy. But I couldn't just let you date him without telling you how I feel. I'm in love you. I'm madly in love with you. I walk past you every day in the morning even though my cars parked the other side. I study really hard for tests so that I move closer to the front, closer to you. And every time I play a game, I look for you in the crowd, hoping that you've been watching me too."

You smiled at his confession, throwing your arms around his neck.

"I love you too, you idiot. Do you think I sit out here in the cold for fun? And I have no other reason to go to the games, except to see you..."

"But what about that guy?" he asked, the jealousy returning to him.

"Oh. You mean Michael. He's a jerk." You laughed, your arms still around each other, even though you had leaned back in order to look at him.

"But when I saw you on that date, you looked like you were having a good time."

"A good time? That date was awful." You frowned, remembering it clearly.

"In that case... maybe I can take you out tonight and give you the best date ever." He grinned.

"Best date ever? You've set the bar high. Fine, I'll see youtonight." You replied, biting your lip to try and hide your smile.

You met him outside a leisure centre at 6. You were there early, and stood in the dark until you saw his car drive past.

"Glad you could finally make it" you mocked. "So what are we doing? Why did you want to meet here?"

"There's a swimming pool." He stated, as if his intentions were obvious.

"Yes there is, what about it?" you still didn't understand.

"We're going swimming." He clarified, looping his arm around yours and walking into the centre. When you entered, he led you down acorridor, following signs to the pool. The reception seemed to be the only place hat was lit up, the cleaning lady putting her apron away.

He swiftly turned left through a door that lead into a small cupboard.

"What exactly do you plan on doing in here?" you asked, an eyebrow raised.

"I need you to wait in here." he instructed you, throwing on some overalls that were hung up. He exited, shutting the door behind him and you heard a clicking sound as who you assumed to be the cleaning lady walked towards you.

"Excuse me sir. You aren't meant to be here. The leisure centres opening hours are over, come back tomorrow. "She said politely.

"Sorry, I'm john. I'm here to clean the pool. "Noel said, and you heard a rustling sound.

"Hmmm. At this time?" she asked. You could feel your heartbeat rapidly increasing. You thought you were going to be found. In fact you knew you were. Noel couldn't get away with this.

"Yes. I can't clean it with people in the pool. And there's no point, it'll only need cleaning again after." He said, his voice smooth. You didn't know how he was so calm, you weren't even out there and you were nervous.

"Very well. Have fun." She said, ending the conversation.You didn't hear anything for a while, then the door opened, revealing noel with a huge grin on his face.

"I can't believe that worked." You laughed, still nervous at the thought of the woman coming back.

"Neither can I." he replied, surprising you that he took the risk of being caught.

"You mean you didn't know what you were doing?"

"Well.... I knew john, my friend, cleaned the pool. I asked him to leave his overalls, card and keys. But apart from that... no."

You sighed, but followed him down the corridors again.

"So tell me, what was wrong with your last date?" he asked.

"Why do you want to hear about my last date?"

"Because when I saw you with him I couldn't help but get jealous. You looked like you were having fun, plus I want to know what he did wrong." He opened the door leading to the pool for you, making you laugh to yourself.

"He wasn't very gentlemanly." Noel smiled at you, nodding his head and muttering something about remembering that. "He was rude to the waiter. Ate like an animal. He picked the most expensive meal on the menu, then he made me pay for everything. When I gave a tip I swear I saw him slip the coins into his jacket!" you complained. "It's not like I believe the guy should pay for the meal, but he can at least pay for what he ate, or half!" you exhaled deeply, finishing your rant.

"Sounds like a jerk." Noel said honestly. You continued to walk in a comfortable silence until you reached the water's edge. The lights were all off, except for the ones in the pool, illuminating the edges and creating an eerie glow.

"I don't think all the staff have gone yet. If someone comes we'll have to hide." He explained, stripping down to his boxers and jumping in,leaving you gawking at him. "Are you going to join me?"

You nodded, stripping down to your underwear as well, loving the adrenaline that pumped through your veins.

You talked for the rest of the time you were together. Occasionally you would tease one another, which ended up as a water fight, seeing who could splash the other the most. You thought someone was going to see you on two occasions, so you had to stay quiet and still, your back pressed against the edge of the pool so they couldn't see you.

When you talked you had never felt a stronger connection. It was as if you could be completely honest with each other. Like you had known each other for years. You told him things you didn't tell your friends and he did the same. You felt exposed; like he was discovering who you really were and vice versa. Of course you were physically exposed, basically wearing nothing, but you felt comfortable with him.

When you finally had to leave the water, you sat by the pool, waiting until you were somewhat dry before putting on your clothes.

You had to sneak back out again, leaving the overalls in thecupboard. However it was easier to get out than it was to get in, seeing asmost of the staff had gone home.

You got to his car and sat in the front whilst he drove to an unknown location, continuing your date. He pulled up outside a shop on an empty street, underneath a streetlamp. He left the vehicle but told you to stay sat there. You shivered when the door opened and the heating went off. Your hair was still wet and it was a cold night.

He returned minutes later, giving you a hot chocolate and marshmallows to sip as you sat in the car and talked more.

After he saw you shiver again, he reached into the back pulling out a blanket and giving it to you. You wrapped it around yourself,snuggling into the warmth. Your hand stuck out, holding his.

"I hope you realise I'm keeping this blanket." You said,wrapping it around you tighter.

"You're welcome to. That way you'll always have something that reminds you of me."

"Just so you know. This date has been so much better than any other." you blushed, messing with his fingers.

"So it is the best date ever! I told you so." He smirked.

"Yeah, yeah. I've just never done anything like that before.It was exciting but scary. And it's been nice talking to you. You've been a true gentleman"

"You're welcome milady." He said, kissing your hand. "It really has been the best date ever." He agreed, both of you wishing that the date would never end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 63 10
Short (or sometimes long) stories. PLL set in times before and after finale...when reading you'd figure it out. Ezria Smut Sparia Smut Hopefully woul...
16.5K 173 54
imagines for the characters from pretty little liars
859K 23.3K 43
I am Kendall Hastings. I am sixteen years old and had to move here to Rosewood from California. At Rosewood, I met someone named A. And shit went dow...
312K 4.9K 166
Preferences about the boys of Pretty Little Liar's! REQUESTS ARE OPEN