Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik...

By mirandaankrum

Miranda Buckles is your average, 19 year old directioner. But when she goes to a 1D concert and loses somethi... More

Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

Chapter 31

331 11 1
By mirandaankrum

                                                                  ~Miranda's P.O.V~

"Ok, right hand on blue!", Liam yelled. We had been playing Twister for about an hour now. Louis, Mariah, and I were the only ones that were still in. We were all twisted up, and barely able to move. We had our left foot on red, left hand on blue, and our right foot on yellow. And for me, my position wasn't very comfortable, due to the fact that Louis' butt was in my face.

"Louis! Get your big butt out of my face!", I yelled, turning my head the other way. "Oh Miranda, you know you like it down there.", he yelled back, wagging his butt in my face. "Zayn, help me!", I said, looking up at him desperately.

"Sorry love. I can't help you. It's against the rules!", he said shrugging. "Ugh. Fine.", I said, trying to get a little bit more comfortable. As I adjusted myself, I accidentally bumped Mariah, who bumped into Louis, who bumped into me.

We all tried to regain our balance, but epically failed. Mariah toppled sideways, knocking over one of Louis' legs, causing him to fall on top of me. We all screamed in panic, and fell over laughing. After we all recovered, Mariah and Louis looked over at me.

"You cheater!", they both yelled, playfully glaring at me. "I didn't cheat! I was re-positioning myself and accidentally bumped you guys!", I stated, sticking my tongue out at them. "Well, now we're going to have to start over!", Louis said, getting up.

Everyone replied with a groan. "Well what else are we gonna do?", he asked, throwing his hands up in frustration. "Hm, how about....... us boys give you girls makeovers!", Louis suggested, jumping up and down. "Um, how about NOT!", I yelled, shaking my head.

"Why not? We won't do anything horrible!", Niall said, backing Louis up. "Please? I promise we won't hurt you guys!", Liam begged, giving us the famous 'Payne puppy-dog eyes'. "Fine.", I agreed. CURSE YOU CUTE PUPPY-DOG EYES! "Yay!", Louis yelled, jumping up and down on the sofa.

"I'll go grab my makeup!", I yelled, dashing to my bathroom. I quickly grabbed my makeup bag, making sure I had all of my makeup, and dashed back out to the living room. "I'm doing eye shadow!", Louis yelled, digging through my bag.

"I'll do eyeliner!", Niall yelled. "I call doing the blusher!", Harry yelled, picking up a case of pink blusher. "I'll do nails!, Liam yelled, looking through Mariah's basket of nail polishes. "I'm definitely doing hair!", Zayn yelled, sprinting toward his bathroom to grab his hair supplies. Mariah grabbed her straightener and curling iron, while I grabbed all of my ponytails and hairclips.

Within minutes, Mariah and I were sat in bar stools, while all 5 of the boys were putting makeup on our faces, painting our nails, and doing our hair. "Louis, what are you putting on my eyes?!", I asked, as I felt a bunch of stuff on my eyelids, instantly making them heavier.

"Oh, just stuff.", he replied, giggling at the end. "Harry, why is the blusher feel so goopy?", Mariah asked, as Harry just chuckled. "Zayn, you better make my hair look good!", I said, waving a finger at him. "Oh don't worry. I'm and expert at doing hair!", he said, using a weird accent at the end.

"Hey Liam, you know HOW to paint nails right?", Mariah asked. "Of course! I've watched Danielle do it millions of times before!", he said, matter-of-factly. "Speaking of Danielle, when are we going to finally meet her?!", I asked.

"Well, actually, she's flying in next week! She's replacing one of our back up dancers for the rest of the tour!", he replied excitedly. "Yay!". Mariah and I squealed. "Okay, you girls' makeovers are almost done!", Louis exclaimed. "And............. WAHLAH!", the boys yelled, stepping back to admire their work.

"Well, HAND ME A FREAKIN MIRROR!", I yelled. Liam handed me a mirror. "Oh. My. GOD! WHAT DID YOU GUYS PUT ON MY FACE!", I exclaimed, almost dropping the mirror.

I had tons of sparkly light-blue eye shadow on my eyelids. Niall had coated on a VERY thick line of eyeliner on my eyes. And Harry had put something bright red and mushy on my cheeks. "Harry, WHAT DID YOU PUT ON MY CHEEKS?!", I yelled, making Harry jump.

"Some of this stuff. Isn't this blusher?", he asked, handing me a tube of lipstick. "Harry, this is lipstick! How could you not know this was lipstick!", I yelled, trying to rub it off of my face. Zayn had successfully straightened my hair, and pulled my bangs back with a few flowery hair clips.

Liam had painted my nails a sparkly silver, with blue polka-dots on my thumb nails. "Louis, I think you overdosed on the eye shadow!", I said, glaring at him. "Hey, I think it looks great!", he replied, laughing at the end. "And Niall, a LIIIIIITTLE too much eyeliner!", I said, raising my eyebrows. "Sorry!", Niall said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Zayn, Nice work!", I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "And finally, Liam. I LOVE WHAT YOU DID!", I said, freaking out. "Okay, now hand ME the mirror!", Mariah said, bouncing up and down anxiously.

I handed her a mirror, and quickly hid behind the couch and plugged my ears. "What are you..", Harry started to ask, but he got interrupted by a loud, ear-piercing scream. All of the boys quickly covered their ears, and flinched away from Mariah, who had screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Louis, Niall, Harry.", she said calmly. "YOU BOYS ARE SOOOO DEAD!", she yelled, making the boys jump. Louis had put on a thick covering of bright purple eye shadow, and Niall had again, put on a thick line of eye liner. Harry had also put lipstick on her cheeks, but hers was darker than mine.

Zayn had curled her hair into perfect corkscrew curls, and Liam had painted her nails purple, with white polka-dots on her thumb nails. "Hey, I thought we did good!", Louis, said, acting hurt. "Liam and Zayn did good! But really Louis?! Why purple eye shadow?", Mariah said, throwing her arms up in mock frustration.

"I thought it brought out your green eyes!", Louis said defensively. "And I didn't think I put on THAT much eyeliner!", Niall said laughing. "In my defense, I thought the lipstick was blusher!", Harry said, putting his hands up in surrender. "Okay, Harry and Niall are off the hook. Louis......run boy!", I said, putting my hands on my hips.

For a minute, pure and utter fear crossed Louis face, but was quickly replaced with a smirk. "What are you going to do? Hug me to death?", he asked, crossing his arms. "Oh, you want a hug? I'll give you a hug!", I yelled, as Mariah and I tackled him to the ground.

We quickly both sat on him, not allowing him to get up. "Zayn! Harry! Get your girlfriends off of me!", he yelled out in frustration of actually being caught. "No way! They're pissed off! You don't mess with them when they're pissed off! We've already learned that the hard way!", Harry yelled, taking a step back.

"Now Louis, do you apologize for making us look like complete and utter idiots!?", Mariah asked Louis, who was not struggling anymore. "Yes!", he replied, hitting his hands against the floor. "Say it!", I said, bouncing my butt on him.

"Mariah, Miranda, I'm sorry that I made you both look like complete and utter idiots!", he said, kicking his feet too. "Okay Louis, you are forgiven.", Mariah said, as we both got off of his back. "Thank the lord to high heaven!", he yelled, jumping up and running around the room.

"Hey! We're not THAT heavy!", I said, in mine and Mariah's defense. Louis stuck his tongue out at us, as I threw a pillow at him, and hit him in the gut. Just then, Liam's phone buzzed on the coffee table, saying he had a text. He quickly walked over to it, and quickly read the text.

"Hey lads, we've got a fitting for the next concert in 15 minutes. You girls want to come with?", he asked getting ready to type a reply. "Can we come? Is it okay with your stylist?", Mariah asked.

"Yeah, you girls can come. She loves it when we bring our girlfriends! She absolutely adores Eleanor and Danielle, I'm pretty sure she'll love you girls too!", Zayn said, coming up and hugging me from behind.

"Okay, it sounds like fun!", I replied. "Then we better leave now, so we aren't late like LAST TIME.", Liam said, glaring at Niall. "What? I was hungry!", he said defensively. "But you had just eaten a hamburger!", Zayn said, also glaring at him.

"GUYS! Let's stop arguing so we AREN'T LATE!", Mariah yelled, grabbing Harry's hand and running out the door. "C'mon everyone! TO THE STUDIO!" I yelled, grabbing Zayn's hand and running after Mariah and Harry.

Soon we were all piled into the elevator, and the ride down was fast. Once we stepped out of the elevator, we spotted Paul standing by the front doors, talking to some other bodyguards. "Hey Pauly!", Mariah and I yelled, running over to him, with the boys in-tow.

"Hey girls! Hey boys!", he said, as Mariah and I gave him a hug. "Is everyone ready to go out?", he asked. Everyone nodded, finding a partner to go to the van with. Harry was with Mariah, I was with Zayn, Louis was with Niall, and Liam was with Paul.

"Ok, on three! One....Two....THREE!", he yelled, pushing the doors open, and rushing us all out. There was flashing cameras, screaming fans, and questions being shouted at us from all around.

"NIALL! I'LL BE YOUR PRINCESS!"

"LIAM! WHERE'S DANIELLE?"

"TEAM MAYN!"

"OMG ITS MARRY!"

Those we just a few things I heard, before we were rushed into the van. I was sat next to Zayn, like usual. "Are you okay, Miranda?", he asked, looking me in the eyes. "I'm fine Zayn. But I have one question.", I said.

"Okay. What is it?", he asked, putting his arm around me. "What the heck is Mayn?", I asked. "Oh! That's the ship name the fans have gave us! They took the M off of Miranda and replaced the Z in Zayn with the M from Miranda, Thus Mayn was born!", he said, smiling like a goof.

"Oh! Like Payzer and Elounor!", I said, face-palming myself for not thinking of that. "And our ship name is Marry!", Harry said, putting his arm around Mariah. "Wow, I never really thought that your fans liked us that much!", I said, total shock hitting me.

We were deep into a conversation, when Paul yelled  from the front, "We're here everyone!". As I got out of the van, I prepared myself for flashing cameras and screaming fans, but was met by silence.

"Huh. I was expecting fans." I said. walking with the boys towards a door. "This is the back parking lot. The press and fans aren't allowed back here.", Louis answered. As we walked up to the door, a huge bodyguard opened it, letting us in.

After walking through many confusing corridors, we finally came to a stop outside of a door. At the top of the door was a sign that said, 'Clothing Room of: One Direction. AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY!'.

"Um, do Mariah and I count as 'Authorized Personnel'?", I asked. "Of course! Your our girlfriends! Plus, they only put that on there because one time, we were in the middle of a fitting, and a group of fans found this room and walked in, right when we were changing!", Harry said, using his famous smirk.

"Dang! What did you guys do?!", Mariah asked. "Well, we signed their t-shirts, took some pictures with them, and then security escorted them out!", Liam said. "Okay, lets not just stand out here! Let's go in!", Niall said, pushing forward and flinging the door open.

THIS CLOTHING ROOM WAS HUGE! It had a large couch, with 2 loveseats, a table with some finger food on it and a coffee maker, 5 large racks of clothes (one for each boy) and a T.V. "Wow! This place is awesome!", I exclaimed, taking a few steps forward.

"Well, we're glad you like it, cause we're gonna be here for awhile!", Zayn said, taking a seat on one of the sofas. He patted the seat next to him, and I gladly sat down. Everyone walked in, taking a seat, and Niall walking right over to the snack table.

After a few minutes, a lady with long wavy blonde hair walked into the room. She was about medium height, had green eyes, and was wearing a cream colored crop top with the Eiffel tower on it, some dark skinny jeans, and some high-heeled leather boots.

"Hey boys!", she said, smiling at us. "Who are these lovely ladies?", she asked, gesturing to Mariah and I. "This is my girlfriend, Miranda.", Zayn said, giving me a side hug. "Well, it's nice to meet you Miranda!", she said, smiling and giving me a hug.

"And this is my girlfriend, Mariah!", Harry said, tickling Mariah. "Hi Mariah! It's nice to meet you too!", she said, also giving Mariah a hug. "Girls, this is our stylist, Lou Teasdale!", Liam said introducing us to her.

"It's nice to meet you too, Lou!", Mariah said, waving at her. "Hey Lou, where's Lux?", Louis asked. "She's in the other room. Here, I'll call her in.", Lou said, walking over to a door, opening it, and yelling, "Lux! Come here hunny! The boys' are here!".

All of a sudden, a little girl around the age of 2 came running in. She had short blonde hair, and it was done up in 2 small pigtails. She was wearing a little brown bubble vest, black leggings, and brown little ugg boots.

"Hey Lux!", Harry yelled, sitting on the edge if his seat, with his arms wide open. "Hawy!", she yelled, running into his arms. "Lux, these are mine and Zayn's girlfriends Miranda and Mariah!", Harry told her, turning her so she could see us. She smiled, and waved at us.

"Can you say their names?", Zayn asked, sitting on the edge of his seat too. "Wiah.", she said, pointing to Mariah. "Good job Lux! Now can you say Miranda?", Zayn asked. "Wiwanda.", she said, pointing at me.

"Awesome job Lux!", Niall said, giving her a high five. For the rest of time we were in the clothing room, the guys tried on their clothes, and Mariah and I played with Lux. She is such a sweetie! At the end of the fitting, Lou and Lux were pretty much like our family! I think I speak for Mariah and myself, when I say that we would not mind going back to the clothing room!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.9K 40
hana samir is egyptian/british girl , she's 19 years old , her mother died in a car crash when hana was only 12 years old , she lives with her drunk...
16.2K 126 15
Meet Melissa, a young girl from Bradford who used to be best friends with Zayn Malik before he left to audition for the X Factor and forgot all about...
12K 277 44
(WARNING: slow updates) When Carly Baker,18, goes to stay with her Auntie Lizzy and her family,in London, she hopes to meet the famous One DIrection...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...