The One They Call..Val (Danci...

By JamaBJamaica

When Jamaica got sent on a photography assignment to cover the #DWTS show taking place in her town, she never... More

Assignment
WareHouse
The Ladies Man
Pizzeria
Trailers
Val, The Charmer
Shut Up and Dance With Me
Val and Derek
DWTS Night
Val
Morning
Dancing At The Park
DWTS
The DWTS Boys
Val
Hough and Chmierkowskyi Household
Guest Room
Morning
Esmeralda
Backstage
#Valaica
Night
Family
Noelle
Halloween
Monday
Everyone Loves Noelle
Outting With Val
Val
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
LA Children's Hospital
Val
The Boys
Artem
People's Magazine
Morning
Monday
The Grove
DWTS Finale
Trophies
GMA Morning
GMA
GMA Interview
ThanksGiving Morning
ThanksGiving
Night
Sway Rehersal
Family Dinner
Update
Sway Miami
2 Days
Morning
Sway One Day
#SwayMiami
Sway Opening Night
Thankful
Therapy Lol
Congrats Maks and Peta!
The Proposal (Update)
Family ❤️
Derek
Celebration
The Ellen Show
Val on Ellen
Sway
Sway
DWTS Tour
Airplane ✈️
Magic Mike Routine
BackStage
Coffee Date
LA Bound
Morning
Suprise
Christmas Tree
Family
LA Children's Hospital
Noelle
Shopping
Shopping Update
Val LOL
Home
Christmas Morning
LA Children's Hospital
Christmas
LA To New York
New York LifeStyle
Weekend
Morning
Wedding Pictures
Getting Ready
Wedding
Valentina Rose
Update
New Story
Update
New Story Alert: Mr. Chmerkovskiy

Val, The Flirt

1.9K 37 4
By JamaBJamaica

I stepped out of the dressing room and ran my fingers across the silver, sequin dress. My hair was done up in loose, bouncy curls. I looked myself over in the mirror when I heard the door to the room being opened. I felt a pair of hands being brought to my shoulders. I looked into the mirror to see Val. Wow, you look..Beautiful. he said. I turned and looked at him. Thanks. I said with a smile. He grew a smile back. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his. He planted a small kiss on the back of my hand. Ready? he asked. I released a breath and nodded. He lead me to the staging area. My nerves were kicking. We stopped just before the staging area. Val peaked out through the curtain as I did the same. There's so many people..I said scared. Val pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. You're gonna do great, I promise. he said kissing my head. I pulled from his embrace and nodded. Yeah, I'm gonna do fine. I said reassuringly in my head. Next up, we have Valentin dancing with his partner for the night, Jamaica! the voice said over the speaker. The crowd erupted into cheers. I know how much they love Val, I couldn't let them or him down. I followed Val onto the stage as the cheers started to die down. Val positioned us and my nerves started kicking. He smiled at me reassuringly. I smiled back. The music started and Val lead me around the stage with ease. Every step, every movement was in sync. I was on Cloud 9. The crowd cheered as Val dipped me and pulled me back up with a huge smile on his face. I laughed as the music ended and Val pulled me into a hug. The crowd erupted into cheers. 10! 10! 10! the crowd cheered. Val laughed as he bowed and I did the same. We waved good bye to the crowd and headed backstage. When we were out of view Val lifted me up off my feet and spun me around. I laughed. That was amazing, Jamaica! I've never danced like that before with any of my previous partners. he exclaimed as he put me down. Picture? I asked. He nodded. I pulled out my phone and Val got behind me and put his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I took the picture and posted it to Twitter with the caption: Just had the best night/dance 💃🏽 of my life. @iamvalc is amazing! Thank you for everything! It was a pleasure #Valaica I put my phone back in my pocket as Val lead me back to his dressing room. Val grabbed his phone and favorited and retweeted my tweet. @iamvalc: @JamaBJamaica, pleasure was all mine 😉. He set his phone down and came and sat down next to me. So, what do you have planned for the rest of the evening? he asked. Go home and rest. I said with a laugh. Hm, so I couldn't convince you to go out with a few of us to dinner? he asked. Is that an offer? I asked with an eyebrow raised. He smirked. Could be. he said. Jamaica, would you like to go to dinner with me tonight? he asked. I blushed and smiled. I would love to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 308 38
"I'm not that good at dancing." "Well that's why I'm here." "And you think you can actually teach me?" "If you'll let me." "I will, I mean how hard...
42.2K 1K 34
Val and Jenna are were perfect together, but what happened? Val stopped it, he gave on them and left. Little did he know, she'd been holding their ch...
35.6K 730 34
Janel and Val's hidden love story. Along with challenges and problems that might get in the way of their hidden love. STARTING FROM THE BEGINNING!! K...
9.6K 513 9
Valentina Vallows is a dancer. An incredible dancer. They say that when she dances, she becomes ethereal, like a burst of light or flame or whatever...