The One They Call..Val (Danci...

Por JamaBJamaica

When Jamaica got sent on a photography assignment to cover the #DWTS show taking place in her town, she never... Mais

Assignment
WareHouse
The Ladies Man
Trailers
Val, The Charmer
Shut Up and Dance With Me
Val, The Flirt
Val and Derek
DWTS Night
Val
Morning
Dancing At The Park
DWTS
The DWTS Boys
Val
Hough and Chmierkowskyi Household
Guest Room
Morning
Esmeralda
Backstage
#Valaica
Night
Family
Noelle
Halloween
Monday
Everyone Loves Noelle
Outting With Val
Val
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
LA Children's Hospital
Val
The Boys
Artem
People's Magazine
Morning
Monday
The Grove
DWTS Finale
Trophies
GMA Morning
GMA
GMA Interview
ThanksGiving Morning
ThanksGiving
Night
Sway Rehersal
Family Dinner
Update
Sway Miami
2 Days
Morning
Sway One Day
#SwayMiami
Sway Opening Night
Thankful
Therapy Lol
Congrats Maks and Peta!
The Proposal (Update)
Family ❤️
Derek
Celebration
The Ellen Show
Val on Ellen
Sway
Sway
DWTS Tour
Airplane ✈️
Magic Mike Routine
BackStage
Coffee Date
LA Bound
Morning
Suprise
Christmas Tree
Family
LA Children's Hospital
Noelle
Shopping
Shopping Update
Val LOL
Home
Christmas Morning
LA Children's Hospital
Christmas
LA To New York
New York LifeStyle
Weekend
Morning
Wedding Pictures
Getting Ready
Wedding
Valentina Rose
Update
New Story
Update
New Story Alert: Mr. Chmerkovskiy

Pizzeria

2.1K 33 0
Por JamaBJamaica

Welcome to Papa's Pizzeria, what can I get you guys? the guy asked. Val and I looked up at the menu. Get what you want. Val said. I looked at him shaking my head. You don't have to-Don't argue with me. Val said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes. Fine, I'll take a piece of taco pizza with a Dr. Pepper please. I said. Val glared at me. No, you won't. he said. I raised an eyebrow. She'll take a water. Val answered for me. I glared at him: The guy wrote it down. And for you? he asked Val. Uhm..Val said dancing on his toes. I'll take a piece of veggie pizza and a water. he asked. The guy nodded. That will be $10.39. the guy said. Val nodded and pulled out his credit card handing it to the guy. He handed Val his card back and a receipt. That'll be right out. he said. Val nodded and lead me to a table in the back near a window. He sat down across from me and I put my bag down on the chair next to me. I glared at him. Really? I asked. What? he asked. No soda? I asked. You know what's in those things and what they do to your body? Val asked. I shrugged. Do you know how good they taste? I asked. That might be so, but when you're someone like me you can't bring soda. he said with a shrug. I laughed. Fair enough. So, you dance at all? Val asked. I shrugged. Took ballet as a kid, but it wasn't really my thing. I said. Val nodded. So, photography? Val asked. I nodded. I don't know, it's just something I've always been interested in. I said. Val nodded. So, are you strictly sports photographer or do you do other things? he asked. I used to be strictly nature photography, but I wanted a challenge. I said. He nodded. Why all the questions? I asked. He shrugged. I just want to learn more about chu. he said. I smiled as our food showed up. Thanks. we said to the guy and Val took a sip of his water.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Hearts and Stars Por Destiny

Ficção Adolescente

2.7K 532 24
"This prom is not my cup of tea. I would rather be on my roof watching stars." When you are the head of your school's cheer-leading team, going to s...
3K 149 29
This is a story about Val and Sharna and the life they have together after the show.
10.4K 227 23
Emma and Artem are now 10 years older, 10 years wiser, have 10 years more experience as professional dancers, choreographers and teachers and have tw...
9.6K 513 9
Valentina Vallows is a dancer. An incredible dancer. They say that when she dances, she becomes ethereal, like a burst of light or flame or whatever...