a bunch of pll imagines and p...

hastingsvanderwaal

imagines about pretty little liars. characters include Jason, ezra, toby, caleb, Mike, wren and Noel. Еще

1. what they would do when you left the dollhouse.
2. living with them.
3. escape- Jason imagine.
4. Ravenswood nightmare- Caleb imagine
5. party- Jason imagine
6. how you met
7. how you sleep
8. when another guy flirts with you- part 1
9. when another guy flirts with you- part 2
10. PDA
11. you think they are A- Jason
12- you think they are A- mike
13- you think they are A- wren
14- you think they are A- noel
15- you think they are A- Ezra
16: how you kiss
17- how you hug
18-bad days
19- favourite part of you
20- they cheat- Jason
21- they cheat- Toby
22- you think they are A- mike- part 2
23- they cheat- Jason- part 2
24- they cheat- Ezra
25- they cheat- Mike
26- they cheat- caleb
27- they cheat- noel
28- they cheat- Wren
29- they cheat- Mike- part 2
30- they cheat- Jason- part 3
31- they cheat- Jason- part 4
32- surprise- Jason imagine
33- they find out you are in the dollhouse
34-Again- Mike imagine
36- returning to rosewood- Jason imagine
37- Returning to Rosewood- Jason imagine- part 2
38- twins- mike imagine
39- advice- noel Kahn imagine
40- Mask- Jason imagine
41- we're okay- mike imagine
42- sleepover- mike imagine
43- big sister- Jason imagine
44- Distraction- Noel imagine
45- a true gentleman- noel imagine
46- the funfair- Jason imagine
47- Paris- Toby imagine
48- Enemies- Jason imagine
49- through everything- Jason imagine
50- tutoring with the teacher- Ezra imagine
51- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 1
52- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 2
53- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 3
54- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 4
55- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 5
56- its complicated- Jason imagine
57- its complicated- Jason imagine- part 2
58- big sister- Jason imagine- part 2
59- negative thoughts- Jason imagine
60- I'll bring you back- Mike imagine
61- help- Jason imagine
62- then and now- mike imagine 1/2
63- then and now- mike imagine- 2/2
64- 'There's no place like homecoming'- Jason imagine
65- Long days and lonely nights- Mike imagine

35- truth or dare

7.7K 126 14
hastingsvanderwaal

A/N: I'm back! sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm making my way through a bunch of requests but I'm still short of time, so I'll try my hardest to get them done as soon as possible.

request: pll preferences- the boys asking y/n truth or dare questions (with both options of truths and dares)??

Setting:

It was your birthday and you decided to invite some of your friends over to your house; you invited wren, Jason, toby, Ezra, mike, Caleb and noel. You also invited Emily, aria, spencer, Hanna, Alison and Mona.

With everything that was going on you wanted to have some fun, so you all decided to play truth or dare in your living room. Everyone sat in a circle and placed an empty glass bottle on the floor to spin. You all took turns asking and answering questions, depending on who the bottle landed on.

Jason:

Truth question:

If we were all in a burning building who would be the first person you save?

You sat next to your boyfriend Jason, thinking that if you sat close enough, the bottle would land between you and he would save you from answering the questions and doing the dares. But it was his go and the bottle landed between you. He smiled mischievously, as if he was about to reveal your deepest secrets.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Truth" you replied. He looked away, as if he was thinking of a good question to ask.

"If we were all in a burning building, who would be the first person you save?"

"You" you answered. You didn't need to think about it. You loved your friends and would try to save all of them, but he had a special place in your heart that no one else could fill.

Dare:

To eat whatever they choose.

You ended up blindfolded in the kitchen, everyone gathered around. You didn't know what they were planning but you could hear their laughter.

"Are you guys going to give me any clues?" you asked.

"We're making you a sandwich" Emily replied, but you could tell by the new round of laughter, they were making you something horrible. They moved you over to the sink. You could tell by the smooth, cool metal surface.

"great." You muttered to yourself. They took your hands and placed the sandwich in it. Even at arm's length you could smell it.

"Eat it." Ezra instructed. Reluctantly, you took a bite. It was ok at first, but then the taste hit you. You dropped the sandwich and spat into the sink. You then took your blindfold off and rinsed your mouth out with water.

"What was that?" you cried, only to find the others in stitches.

"Cat food." Jason answered, then it got worse. "Tuna, barbeque sauce, chilli's. Some sort of meat paste."

"We don't really know." Emily said. You were glad the dare was over, but you had to deal with the horrid taste for the rest of the night.

Ezra:

Truth question:

Do you think you'll marry your boyfriend?

Toby spun the bottle, and of course it landed on you, as it had done the last 5 times.

"truth." You didn't need to be asked the question, you picked a dare last time and wanted to stay seated for a while.

"Do you think you'll marry Ezra?" toby questioned. You knew he and spencer had talked about things like this, but you and Ezra never had. You both seemed too young to talk about it and with everything going on it was pushed to the back of your mind.

"If he asks me... yes. But not until we're older. Not until this is all over." The others knew what you were referring to and moved on. Ezra was sat opposite to you, you smiled cheekily at your comment and he winked back at you. This sent your mind racing, maybe one day you would actually marry him.

Dare:

Crack an egg on your head.

You watched the bottle spin round, already guessing it would land on you.

"Crack an egg on your head." Ezra said. The last go you had was a truth, therefore you all agreed for it to be a dare. He went to the kitchen to grab the egg box and returned. You thought he was going to let you do it, but that wasn't the case. You suddenly felt the shell crack on your head, the yolk running through your hair.

You were mad and so you turned around, grabbing an egg and cracking it on him.

"Hey! That wasn't part of the dare!" he exclaimed, backing away from you.

"I don't think you specified that it wasn't" you replied before launching into an egg war.

Noel:

Truth question:

What was the last intimate moment you ruined and how did you ruin it?

Alison spun the bottle, already telling everyone she wanted it to land on you. Her wish came true.

"What was the last intimate moment you ruined and how did you ruin it?" she asked. She didn't even give you the option of a dare. You kept your private life private and it drove her mad, she wanted to know all the details of yours and noels relationship.

"We were kissing..."

"Making out." noel interrupted, earning a glare from you. He knew exactly what story you were telling.

"And I wasn't very well.... So I sneezed."

"All over my face." Noel finished. You could hear 'eww' and 'gross' coming from various people in the room. But that incident wasn't your fault and you were being truthful....

Dare:

Wax Noels legs.

The bottle landed halfway between you, so you decided to share the dare. It was then mike came up with the brilliant idea to wax Noels legs. You thought it would be fun, but you could see that he wasn't happy.

You were given the waxing strips and put them on, making sure to try and do it correctly, despite him moving around and crinkling up the sheets. You pulled one off quickly, causing him to suck in the air around him through his teeth, as the pain finally affected him. There was a clear patch of hairless skin on his leg.

"Wow, its smooth." You joked as he touched the now sensitive area. It was meant to be you pulling off all the strips, but then everyone got involved and pulled one strip off each, enjoying seeing his reaction.

Caleb:

Truth question:

Name one thing you don't like or annoys you about each person.

Your truth question came from spencer, who you loved, but she knew how to make you feel uncomfortable.

"Name one thing you don't like or annoys you about each person." She stated slyly. You huffed, not wanting to answer.

"Come on y/n!" aria said "we won't take it personally." Everyone agreed so you started going around the circle.

"Okay spencer.... You won't admit when you need help. We all care about you and will help you as much as possible but whenever you're struggling, like with the drugs, you block us out."

"Toby, you care way too much about work. I know it's really important, but we haven't seen much of you recently."

"Aria. This sounds so stupid, but it's ok to be single. To me it feels like you have to have someone in your life, but you don't."

"Ezra, can you be honest with your feelings. If you like aria still, tell her. If you like another girl, tell us!"

"Noel. You aren't as great as you think you are. Seriously your ego is way too big."

"Mike, I really didn't think you'd go out with Mona, but I admit you are a nice couple. And I didn't like it when you were helping her fake her death."

"Mona, I don't know if you are lying or telling the truth... it's hard to tell whose side you are on."

"Wren. You're kind of shady. I don't like the fact you have tried to date Melissa, spencer and Hanna."

"Hanna, you're really harsh on Alison. I know you're saying what you are thinking and sometimes we don't want to say it out loud, so you say it for us. But Charles is her brother..."

"Caleb. You're my boyfriend and I love you, but stop being so protective. You don't have to know where I am every minute of the day!"

"Emily. Are you sure Sara is ok. I mean I know what happened to her is horrible, but she may not be as trustworthy as you think. I'm just looking out for you. If she makes you happy that's great, just be careful."

"Alison, things between you and the policemen aren't going to go well, I'm happy for you as well, but his job is going to get very difficult the closer he gets to you and the case."

"Jason, honestly you were one of my biggest suspects for A. however now that Charles is alive I'm cautious of everyone."

Dare:

Put on make-up without looking in the mirror.

You were okay with this dare, you could generally apply makeup to your face without a mirror, and the only bit you struggled with was your eyes.

You brought the eyeliner up to your left eye, but you didn't know how close to go, so you ended up drawing a line across your eye lid. All the girls giggled at your attempts, but it only got worse when they suggested mascara. They changed the rules and made you use your worst hand. This meant that you were shaking slightly and couldn't get a grip of the mascara brush. You ended up poking yourself in the eye.

Toby:

Truth question:

Have you ever had a crush on anyone else here?

Toby wasn't the one who asked the question and he probably didn't want to know the answer. But you nodded your head. He was curious, he couldn't help it.

"Well.... When we were younger and I moved back to rosewood, when aria moved back from Iceland... I developed a small crush on Jason." You admitted, blushing slightly as Jason looked at you in shock.

"I had no idea." He said.

"That was the point. It was small, I knew it would go away."

"Has it?" he asked.

"Yes. It has." You replied, showing everyone that you meant it. You looked up at toby to see his reaction, but he smiled down at you, kissing you on the lips.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." He whispered before kissing you again, causing Emily to whack you with a cushion and tell you to 'get a room'.

Dare:

To post an embarrassing picture of you.

There were loads of embarrassing photos of you, at least that's what you thought. So you sat and waited anxiously as the others scrolled through them to find the best one.

In the end they decided on one of Hanna and aria smiling at the camera, that on its own would be ok, but you were there as well. You were in the background.no one could remember what you were doing, but the photo was taken at the wrong time. Your body looked deformed and you were pulling a weird face. Instead of you posting it, Hanna did. It turned out to get more likes than any other picture the group of you had posted.

Mike:

Truth question:

Have you ever lied to your best friend?

Aria asked you the question after a few minutes of thinking. Since you had started dating mike, you and aria were like sister, so of course she was referring to herself.

"Yes..." you confessed guiltily.

"About what?" she questioned, slightly shocked.

"Going out and being busy when actually I was with mike." She huffed, annoyed at the answer.

"I'm sorry, it's just sometimes we need some time alone together." You stated sympathetically.

"I know, I just like spending time with you, and mike and I are closer than ever."

"I like spending time with you too, but once in a while it's nice to do couple things." She agreed to give you guys more space in the future. Mike pulled you closer to him, happy with the outcome.

Dare:

Put a blindfold on and see if you can identify people by touch.

You used a scarf to tie around your head, to prevent you from seeing. They spun you round a few times and switched seats with each other. You had no clue where everyone was so you reached out your hands. The first person was easy, you could feel his muscles underneath his shirt and instantly knew it was mike.

Then you were lead to the next person, you reached out for a face, but where you expected there to be one, there wasn't.

"Aria?" you guessed.

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm short!" she responded, making you giggle.

You only had one more person left to guess. This time your hands were guided to their face. You couldn't feel makeup and as far as you were aware, all the girls were.

"It's a guy." You guessed. From facial features alone you had narrowed it down and had manages to exclude Jason and toby. Then you felt his hair. Mike had already been one of your people, so that left Ezra, Caleb, wren and noel. All of them had similar hair now that Caleb's was short. You then went on height. This allowed you to rule out wren, as the person in front of you was taller than you knew he was. You were unsure of Ezra's height, but you knew it could be Caleb or noel.

"Maybe you should feel somewhere else?" Alison called out, giggling. The person who was guiding you moved your hands down to their chest. You had to admit you didn't mind feeling whoever this was.

After a while you heard mike speak. "That's enough" he said, taking off your blindfold and moving you away from noel who was the person you were trying to guess.

"Jealous much?" spencer teased as she noticed how close mike was holding you.

"no." he said stubbornly. But you knew he was.

"Don't worry mike, I only like you." You whispered to him.

Wren:

Truth question:

Have you ever stolen anything?

The bottle spun at an agonisingly slow speed. It was as if Hanna did this to you on purpose.

"Truth or dare?" she asked immediately as the neck of the bottle pointed to you...

"truth." You said hesitantly, not really wanting either.

"Have you ever stolen anything?" Hanna and Mona knew the answer. But everyone else saw you as the 'good girl who would never do anything wrong', especially wren.

You stayed silent for a few minutes, wishing the ground would swallow you whole.

"Maybe once or twice...." Everyone looked at you in shock.

"When?" wren asked.

"Before aria came back, I went with Mona and Hanna." You expected him to be mad, but instead he leant down.

"That's hot" he whispered in your ear. "Well, as long as you don't do it again. But it's nice to know there's a bad side to you." He smirked.

Dare:

To play the rest of the game wrapped in tape.

When the dare was first suggested you agreed, actually having no idea what you would have to do. Then everyone got involved, making you stand in the centre of the room. You stood straight, legs together, arms by your side. The tape was tight enough to hold you in place, but not too tight. It was from your shoulders to your feet, completely trapping you. You felt like a human sized worm, wriggling about to try and sit back down.

You didn't realise the others had been taking pictures of you until one of the cameras accidentally flashed.

Eventually you made it to the sofa, hopping around and flopping down. You fell down almost uncontrollably, with a lot of force. This caused the rest of the people on the sofa to bounce upwards, making you all laugh.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

16.5K 173 54
imagines for the characters from pretty little liars
1.7K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...
859K 23.3K 43
I am Kendall Hastings. I am sixteen years old and had to move here to Rosewood from California. At Rosewood, I met someone named A. And shit went dow...
16.7K 488 24
Aria is a 18 year old student at rosewood high school and was in a relationship with her English teacher Ezra Fitz. Well, that was until she found o...