The One They Call..Val (Danci...

Por JamaBJamaica

When Jamaica got sent on a photography assignment to cover the #DWTS show taking place in her town, she never... Más

WareHouse
The Ladies Man
Pizzeria
Trailers
Val, The Charmer
Shut Up and Dance With Me
Val, The Flirt
Val and Derek
DWTS Night
Val
Morning
Dancing At The Park
DWTS
The DWTS Boys
Val
Hough and Chmierkowskyi Household
Guest Room
Morning
Esmeralda
Backstage
#Valaica
Night
Family
Noelle
Halloween
Monday
Everyone Loves Noelle
Outting With Val
Val
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
LA Children's Hospital
Val
The Boys
Artem
People's Magazine
Morning
Monday
The Grove
DWTS Finale
Trophies
GMA Morning
GMA
GMA Interview
ThanksGiving Morning
ThanksGiving
Night
Sway Rehersal
Family Dinner
Update
Sway Miami
2 Days
Morning
Sway One Day
#SwayMiami
Sway Opening Night
Thankful
Therapy Lol
Congrats Maks and Peta!
The Proposal (Update)
Family ❤️
Derek
Celebration
The Ellen Show
Val on Ellen
Sway
Sway
DWTS Tour
Airplane ✈️
Magic Mike Routine
BackStage
Coffee Date
LA Bound
Morning
Suprise
Christmas Tree
Family
LA Children's Hospital
Noelle
Shopping
Shopping Update
Val LOL
Home
Christmas Morning
LA Children's Hospital
Christmas
LA To New York
New York LifeStyle
Weekend
Morning
Wedding Pictures
Getting Ready
Wedding
Valentina Rose
Update
New Story
Update
New Story Alert: Mr. Chmerkovskiy

Assignment

7K 52 2
Por JamaBJamaica

I walked into the office building and sat down at my desk. I sighed and started pulling out the contents of my bag; folders, notebooks, colored pencils, pens, pencils. I laid it all down on the table and turned on my laptop.  I set my bag down beside and typed on the computer Val Dancer, I needed to learn more about him. Dancing With The Stars Season Winner, Rumer and Val. I realized this was the mirror ball trophy. he was telling me about. I started reading the article when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped to see my boss. Keeping busy are we? he asked. I exed out of the article and looked at him and shrugged. Can I speak to you for a moment? he asked. I nodded and stood up. He walked back to his office and I followed behind him. We arrived at his office and he motioned for me to sit in the chair in front of him. I took my seat and turned my attention to him. Now Jamaica, it's been brought to my attention that you've been working a lot harder then usual, but you've been distracted easily. Care to explain? he asked. I shrugged. There's nothing to explain really, I'm just dying over here in nature pictures, I want to get out and about and take pictures. Taking pictures of the beaches and all the animals, I'm dying over here. I said running a hand through my hair. He nodded. That's actually why I wanted to talk to you. I have a special assignment for you today if you're up for it. he said. I raised an eyebrow intrigued. Let's hear it. I said. How would you like to cover the Dancing With The Stars show happening tonight? he asked. One word popped into my head...Valentin. I nodded. Yeah, I can do that; sounds like something new, I'm up for the challenge. I said with a smile. He smiled back. Great, the producer knows you're coming. he said. Wait. I said cutting him off. How does he already know I'm coming? I asked. My boss smirked. I know you wouldn't be able to reject the offer. I laughed and rolled my eyes. You know, you're a real pain the butt sometimes, James. I said. He shrugged. Yeah, but you still put up with me anyway. he said walking over to the side of the room. He grabbed a bag and set it down on the desk. Alright, this bag has everything you're going to need for tonight; notebook, pens, pencils, recorder, and of course, your camera. he said. I nodded at all the equipment. And they also told me to give you this. he said pulling out a backstage pass from his pocket. I took it from him and put it in my pocket. Any questions? he asked. Who am I meeting when I get there exactly? I asked. His name is Lucas, he'll be waiting at the entrance of the warehouse. he said. I nodded. Anymore questions? he asked. I shrugged. I'll let you know if I think of anything. I said. He nodded. Well. he said looking at his watch. Think it's time for you to head out. he said. He stood up and I did the same. I shook his hand. Thank you for this opportunity James, it honestly means a lot. I said. Of course, don't let me down. he said with a wink and exited his office. I grabbed the bag off of the table and walked to the elevator. I got inside and had to think things over for a minute. I was covering a dance show about the guy that bought me a coffee this morning. I smiled to myself as the elevator doors opened and I walked out to my car. I walked out to my private parking spot and unlocked my car; my pink Maserati. I put the bag into the bag seat and started up the car. I buckled up and backed out of my space. I drove onto the road and headed to the location James told me about.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.4K 438 37
Okay, so this is the first time I've ever written any one-shots, so enjoy these Sharna and Val one-shots! Disclaimer: I own none of Dancing With The...
10.4K 227 23
Emma and Artem are now 10 years older, 10 years wiser, have 10 years more experience as professional dancers, choreographers and teachers and have tw...
3K 149 29
This is a story about Val and Sharna and the life they have together after the show.
17.2K 209 25
15 year old Ariana moves to Salt Lake City, Utah with her family. She thinks it's not going to be fun, but her life changes when she meets a boy duri...