One Shots of Wonderfulness

By ParisMarieLily

Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anyth... More

Poofless : Seamless
Vikklan : When we are Apart
Vikklan : To Death
Merome: Ready For the Weekend
Ministar123 - Missing
Vikklan : Stay
Poofless : Invisible
Ministar123 - THAT ONE IS CUTE
Vikklan : Football Star
Vikklan : Nasty Things Last Night
Vikklan : Imagination
Vikklan - Reality
Vikklan[1]: What a Cliff Hanger
Vikklan[2] : Falling Action
Vikklan[3] : Exposition to the Intermission
Poofless - Pills n' Potions
Merome + Vikklan- Enemy Fire
Ministar123 - Sirens
[Part 2: Ministar] - I need to leave
The Pack - The Club
The Pack and Friends - The Performance
Vikklan - Write Me a Letter
Vikklan - Maybe I Shouldn't Arrest You
Ministar - My Christmas Present
KStar *Smut Warning*
Noochzahhutt - Hey Brandon
[2]Noochzahhutt - Seems Productive Enough
Surprise Ship
Vikkzahhutt - Flirtation Operation
Merome - If I Don't Make It Home
TBNRDuty - Then There's You
Merome - Gave Me Something
Perome/ Jeston - Dancing Away With My Heart
Wroetofreezy - Hate
Zerkstar123 - I Think You Just Fell For Me
Vikklan - Hello World
Vikklan{2} - Can't Help Falling in Love
Branara - Cutting Onions
Minishaw - Studying
Wooflan - I Need A Drink
Poofless - A Rose for the Beautiful Darling?
Vikklan - Fluff for Lachlan's Birthday
Mid-Recording - Not Poofless
Ministar - Is that a Hickey?
Who Does What
Vobi - Phone Call
Ministar with JJ - Scare Cam
Zerkstar - Teaser

Vikklan : The Waiter

564 41 11
By ParisMarieLily

Vikk's POV

Today was just like any other. I was the bus boy at a restaurant nearby and I was working today. I walked out from the kitchen and out into the main area of the restaurant. I moved from empty table to empty table picking up dirty dishes. They were soon piled up on my arms and I walked back into the kitchen. I walked out to the other side of the restaurant and saw someone walk in as I walked back with all the dirty dishes. He was a very tall blonde man with beautiful blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. I walked back into the kitchen and set them all in the sink. I get on some gloves to clean them when Cindy, a waitress came in.

"Hey, Vikk? You think you can take a table or two? We are very busy." I just nodded and left the dishes in the sink. I pull of my gloves as I get ready to wait. Whenever it gets busy they ask the side staff to help. They always came to me because I was the nicest. 

"Okay you take 5,6, and 7. 5 is empty, 7 needs cleaning and 6 has one man waiting for four others."

"Okay. Has he ordered a drink or anything?"

"Nope. I would ask him."

"Okay thanks Cindy." I said before leaving the kitchen and going to table 6.

"Hello, my name is Vikk and I will be your waiter for today, can I get you anything to drink?" I look up and it turns out it is that blondie from earlier.

"Vikk? Thats cute. Um...water is fine while I wait."

"Okay, I will be right out with that, sir."

"Call me Lachlan." he said as I turned around.

"Okay, Lachlan."

I said as I walked away. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water for Lachlan, and walked back out. I walked over set down his water and went to go clean table 7.

"Thank you." I faintly heard from Lachlan.

"Your welcome." I said and began to clean table 7. I grabbed the dirty plates and walked into the kitchen. I set down the plates in the sink and grabbed some more things for 7. As I arrived Cindy walked up to me and she looked worried.

"Um...Vikk, can you take table 8 and 9?" She asked. I looked over and the tables were combined into one for a big group of girls.

"You realize I don't do this often right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but we are understaffed."

"Have you called anyone?"

"Yeah but none have showed up."

"How about the manager?"

"No I already called her a few days ago for help. She will think that I can't schedule people right."

"No she would. She should be happy that there is a sudden birst of customers and that means more money. So call Stella and have her call people. Until then yes I can take 8 and 9. What have they done?"

"Nothing they just arrived."

"Okay, go call Stella and get going."

"Okay, if you need help."

"Just go, I got it." I said as she almost ran off. I finished with table 7 and walked past Lachlan. 

"Sorry may I ask? How many people are you expecting?"

"Four others but they have plane rides so they may come a little late."

"Okay, thank you, Lachlan."

"Your welcome."

I walked off and grabbed menus for the girls. I walked over to their table and smile as they realize I am there. Of course, one of the girls say
"The cute one, yes."

"Hello, my name is Vikk and I will be your waiter today. Here are some menus for you. Would you girls like anything to drink?"

"Water."

"Water."

"Lemonade."

"You know what 4 waters and 4 lemonades." one girl said. I wrote that down and was about to go grab them but one girl started talking. 

"Um.... Only three waters. I don't need something to drink when you are so refreshing."

"O-Okay." I said before going back to the kitchen and getting 3 waters and four lemonades. Did she just really hit on me? Huh. I mean I don't swing that way, but huh. 

I would rather have Lachlan then her but nice to know people think like that about me.
I walk out of the kitchen and to the table. I put down the drinks and avoid eye contact with the one flirty girl. I walked over to Lachlan's table and see another man there. He is fairly tall with brown hair and eyes and a beard.

"Hey Lachlan. Hi I am Vikk, I will be your waiter for today. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Pepsi?"

"Regular or diet?"

"Regular."

"Hey Vikk?" I hear from Lachlan.

"What did that girl say to you?"

"Sh- She said that she did not need a drink but I was....refreshing enough." Of course Lachlan started laughing and so did his friend. 

"Stahp. It was really embarrassing." This only made him laugh harder.

"I am going to go get you Pepsi." I said before go back to the kitchen.
I get the Pepsi and go back to the table and set it down.

"There you are sir."

"Rob."

"Huh?"

"The name is Rob."

"Oh okay there, Rob."

I said before leaving and going back to table 8/9.

"Are we ready to order girls?" I said as they realized I was there.

"Yep."

"Okay, caesar salad. Extra croutons please."

"Fettuccine Alfredo."

"10 oz. steak with the green beans."

"Caesar salad. No croutons."

"Chicken sandwich. No tomato."

"I'll take a slice of you." I got beat red and she just smiled smugly.

"I am sorry but that is not for sale. Too you at least."

"What?" She said as the smile wiped off her face. "Who would it be sold to if not me?"

I pointed my pen straight to Lachlan and said

"That gentlemen."

"Gay? Oh my god. Get us a new waiter. My waiter can not be gay."

"Happily."

I said as I walked off to where Cindy was. Luckily someone showed up so she happily took it. I walked back to Lachlan and Rob's table. This time another had just sat down.
"Hi." I said to Lachlan and Rob, who were on the same side.

"Hello, my name is Vikk and I will be your waiter today. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Miller Lite?"

"Yep. We have that. Just one?"

"Yes please." 

"Oh Vikk this is Mitch." Rob said.

"Hey, Vikk. Did that lady keep flirting with you?" Lachlan asked.
I nodded and he started.

"What did she say this time?"

"When I was taking orders, she literally said I kid you not, I'll take a slice of you."

"Oh my gawd. No way. What did you say?"

"I said it was not for sale to people like her. And she got all pissed."

"What did she say?" Rob questioned

"She asked me, then who would you sell it to?" I said. Half way through i started to fade my voice because I know what would happened next.

"What did you say?"

"I, um I pointed over h-here and said that gentleman." I said staring at my feet.

"Well isn't that cute?" Mitch said.

"I-I'll go get you drink." I said before rushing off to grab his drink. I got in the kitchen and facepalmed. 
I really did that, didn't I. Uh. I am getting fired today. Yay. God, I need this drink. I grabbed his Miller Lite and walked out to the table and it was surprisingly just Lachlan. He apparently caught on and said.

"They left to pick up the other two of us." I set the drink down and almost left but he began to talk again.

"You know you can sit if you'd like. I know we are your only table." I turned around and sat in the booth. 

"So about earlier?" He said.

"I-I" I was going to say sorry before he handed me something.

"You know I'd take a slice anytime."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.2K 94
Preferences and imagines for the MC Youtuber pack BajanCandian, JeromeASF, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags, Lachlan, MrWoofless, and Vikkstar123 Requests are...
134K 2K 51
So I decided to do one shots alongside my actual story. I am currently NOT taking personal requests. Hope you enjoy! :) (This one shot series is now...
43.7K 865 39
Pack and Sidemen boyxboy oneshots. We don't do reader or y/n but are open to legit everything else! (requests/suggestions OPEN) please By Kelcey and...
146K 3.7K 195
Still Gay GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyYy (literally nothing had changed since the last book)