a bunch of pll imagines and p...

By hastingsvanderwaal

imagines about pretty little liars. characters include Jason, ezra, toby, caleb, Mike, wren and Noel. More

1. what they would do when you left the dollhouse.
2. living with them.
3. escape- Jason imagine.
4. Ravenswood nightmare- Caleb imagine
5. party- Jason imagine
6. how you met
7. how you sleep
8. when another guy flirts with you- part 1
9. when another guy flirts with you- part 2
10. PDA
11. you think they are A- Jason
12- you think they are A- mike
13- you think they are A- wren
15- you think they are A- Ezra
16: how you kiss
17- how you hug
18-bad days
19- favourite part of you
20- they cheat- Jason
21- they cheat- Toby
22- you think they are A- mike- part 2
23- they cheat- Jason- part 2
24- they cheat- Ezra
25- they cheat- Mike
26- they cheat- caleb
27- they cheat- noel
28- they cheat- Wren
29- they cheat- Mike- part 2
30- they cheat- Jason- part 3
31- they cheat- Jason- part 4
32- surprise- Jason imagine
33- they find out you are in the dollhouse
34-Again- Mike imagine
35- truth or dare
36- returning to rosewood- Jason imagine
37- Returning to Rosewood- Jason imagine- part 2
38- twins- mike imagine
39- advice- noel Kahn imagine
40- Mask- Jason imagine
41- we're okay- mike imagine
42- sleepover- mike imagine
43- big sister- Jason imagine
44- Distraction- Noel imagine
45- a true gentleman- noel imagine
46- the funfair- Jason imagine
47- Paris- Toby imagine
48- Enemies- Jason imagine
49- through everything- Jason imagine
50- tutoring with the teacher- Ezra imagine
51- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 1
52- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 2
53- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 3
54- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 4
55- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 5
56- its complicated- Jason imagine
57- its complicated- Jason imagine- part 2
58- big sister- Jason imagine- part 2
59- negative thoughts- Jason imagine
60- I'll bring you back- Mike imagine
61- help- Jason imagine
62- then and now- mike imagine 1/2
63- then and now- mike imagine- 2/2
64- 'There's no place like homecoming'- Jason imagine
65- Long days and lonely nights- Mike imagine

14- you think they are A- noel

4.3K 69 3
By hastingsvanderwaal

You hardly knew noel. He flirted with you constantly, but you didn't know him. You didn't know who he really was, what had been through and done in the past. That's why you never pursued a relationship. You enjoyed the flirting and thought it was harmless, but noel thought it was more serious. He protected you no matter what and stood in the way of any possible relationships with other people. However you didn't complain as you couldn't have a boyfriend with A around.

 He asked you out but you declined. At first he thought you were playing hard to get so he continuously asked you out and tried to impress you. After you made it clear you weren't interested He ended up trashing your locker impulsively. You hadn't seen this side of him and although it scared you, it made you even more curious about his secrets.

You later found out he was helping Alison and she knew some of his secrets. Secrets that were so important to keep, it was worth risking his future. So you looked into it.

He was at school and was often around you, spencer, aria, Emily and Hanna. He could've sent the texts then seen your reactions.

 He dated Jenna for a while and you knew she may want revenge for what Alison did to her.

When he was jealous of Ezra, he threatened him and then proceeded to lie to aria. You had seen his jealous side and knew it wasn't pretty.

And the most coincidental incident was when the pictures of Emily and Maya kissing went missing at Noels party. He could've taken them and no one would have questioned it.

You were trying to discover his secrets but you weren't getting anywhere, so you came up with a plan even though it was risky. It seemed cruel, but noel still had a soft spot for you, so you were going to take advantage of it. You called him up one day, agreeing to meet in rosewood. You told him how you didn't want to date anyone back then because of A. that you couldn't stand to see him hurt. He believed you and agreed to start over. By the time you had to go, you had arranged a date.

You grew closer, but you made sure you didn't fall for him, knowing this was just a plan. After you had found out his secret the relationship would end.As guilty as you felt you thought it was working, he would tell you things about his past and how he was working for Alison. Sadly you didn't find out anything else. You didn't know if he was on team A or if he knew anything else.

The 'relationship' came to an end not long later, when noel had to leave In order to protect himself. He asked you to go with him, but you refused. You said you needed to stay with the other girls and A would never let you go anyway. You lied again, telling him you would miss him and that you want him to be happy, so he could move on.

You guessed the most useful thing you learned from Alison was how to lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 5.7K 61
Imagines and preferences about the boys of Pretty Little Liars. Includes Toby, Mike, Noel, Caleb, Ezra and Jason. I do not own any of the characters...
6.7K 132 6
After 5 years, the girls all return to Rosewood. They attempt to survive and figure out their life as they run from many threats. ~ This is my fan fi...
996 12 11
Synopsis. It is homecoming week and A wants to make sure this is a homecoming the girls never forget. Characters: Spencer Hasting, Emily Fields, Hann...
1.7K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...