My Husband Is Gay

By Amanda_Odiakose

"When is the interview beginning?" she asked after accessing him from top to bottom. "There would be no inte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Chapter 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67: Lets start over Amelia
Semi finals
Finale

Chapter 17

129 4 0
By Amanda_Odiakose

Amelia hugged Daphne warmly. Mrs. Patrick was next. How bad she was at this pretense of a thing. It was something she wasn't comfortable doing, but she had no choice. Mrs. Patrick hugged her warmly. A side peck followed. She turned to look at Henry. They hugged briefly too, Lucas followed, and Mr. Patrick too.

Among all of Xavier's family, Daphne had been the happiest about the honeymoon. She had no idea it was fake.

Of course, they weren't going on an actual honeymoon. They were going to Kauai, not for a honeymoon, but to trick his family further. At least that was what newly wedded couples did after a wedding, so she and Xavier had to follow suit.

Amelia was about to join Xavier in the car when Daphne stopped her.

"You know what, Ami, let's go to the airport in my car. We can have a little chat on our way" she giggled. "Xavier can go with Cosmos," she added.

Immediately the words made their way out of her lips, Xavier's facial expression changed. It was obvious he didn't like the idea, and Amelia wondered why.

*Maybe he loved her company* Amelia wanted to conclude, but she remembered the gruff and exhaustion he always had on his face whenever they occasionally conversed. It was obvious. No one needed to tell her he didn't enjoy her company.

But if he didn't, why did he have that contenance when Daphne said what she said? Or was he concerned about her not leaking any of their secrets? Did he consider her to be a very talkative person?.

If he considered her to be a talkative person, then he was hundred percent right, but that didn't mean she could leak out a secret that huge. If she did, that would be bad for both Xavier and her. She was not ready for that.

Amelia glanced at Xavier. After flashing him a smile, she opened the door to Daphne's car and got in. She watched as he sighed, angrily opening his car door and getting in, slamming it shut forcefully.

Nobody noticed, but Amelia knew deep down Xavier was angry. He wasn't doing much to hide it. It was almost as if he was doing it purposely to let her know he wasn't okay with the arrangement. Even if he was angry. *What could he do?*

The car door opened up and Daphne entered. Her and Daphne were seated in the back seat while the driver made his way to the front. Unlike Cosmos, Daphne's driver was quite young, dressed in a suit and thick shades. Due to how sturdy he was, Amelia was hundred percent sure he could serve as both a driver and a bodyguard.

He ignited the engine and with time they zoomed off leaving Xavier's car behind. It seemed like he was contemplating whether to trail from behind or not

The drive with Daphne was fun. Amelia didn't for once get bored. Daphne kept the drive lively with the different topics she kept bringing up. It was the kind of girly talk Amelia wanted.

The drive took about 45 minutes, before they finally approached the airport. A car zoomed past them at full speed. It was Xavier's.

Just by the action alone, she almost erupted into deep laughter. He was acting childish when it wasn't even necessary. He should learn to trust her. Although she was talkative, she couldn't talk about the deal with anyone, and he didn't seem to understand that.

They reached the airport. Micheal, the driver began to search for a perfect spot to park, he finally found one, and they all alighted from the car.

Amelie smiled as the cool air hit her skin. Her hair obeyed the wind, flying in different directions in reaction to the effect of the wind. Her lips were pressed together, showing how genuinely nervous she was.

Xavier's car was parked in front of them. His car door opened, revealing Xavier. The first thing he did when he came down was rush toward where Amelia and Daphne stood. He got to where they were, and the laughter Amelia was trying to hurdle, erupted its way out. He stared at her in puzzlement, but she couldn't help it.

It finally died down. Then she muttered a brief apology to Daphne with a smile on her face, while Xavier lazily shook his head in disapproval.

"Wow I can't believe this is happening," Daphne beamed while Xavier smiled at her as he slipped his hand around Amelia's arm and dragged her to himself.

Amelia had to remind herself it was all an act because of the way her body reacted so quickly to his touch. Inwardly she wished it wasn't all an act. That he meant it. Another part of her wished the marriage wasn't a contract, but a real one.

When all these thoughts came to her mind, she immediately brushed it off and mentally facepalmed herself for thinking such. The reason the thought came to her mind was unknown or here she was, really surprised that she could even think in such a way.

"I'm going to miss you. My God. Xavier, when are you guys likely going to come back?" she asked.

"It depends on Amelia," he said and Amelia nodded abruptly, even though she had no idea what he meant.

"Okay remember to have fun okay" she beamed.

When Amelia was about to grab her luggage to leave, Daphne stopped her and ran towards her car. In no time, she returned with a package, wrapped properly. Then she handed it over to Amelia.

"Open it when you reach Kauai" she said "Remember to have fun" she said one more time, and a wink followed. That gesture made Amelia ache to know what the package held, and with the look on Xavier's face it was certain he wanted to know too.

They both watched as Daphne left with her driver. Cosmos still stood with them. He grabbed Amelia's luggage. When he was about to do the same to Xavier's, he stopped him and carried his luggage by himself.

They were both walking toward the Airline passenger service unit when Amelia saw a lady coming towards them. Xavier was the first to stop, followed by Cosmos ,then Amelia as they all waited for the woman to get to where they where

"Sir, your jet has been prepared and ready to use, you can hand in your luggage to get them settled in'' she stated with a witty smile.

Amelia's eyes widened in shock. *Did she mean a private jet?*

When Xavier said they would be having their honeymoon in Kauai, Amelia thought they would go through a regular plane probably in first class. She had no idea they were going through a private jet.

It was silly to think that, judging from the fact that he was the 7th richest man in the world. He was bound to have a private jet.

"That's good," Xavier nodded. She took his luggage while cosmos carried Amelia's. The lady led the way and trailed behind her.

With him in front of her, the only thing she could keep her eyes transfixed on was him and nothing else. She was indeed in love with his new hairstyle. It wasn't a taper fade anymore but a modern quiff, and it made his already hot self more appealing.

He was dressed in a black tuxedo. It made him look as stunning as always. He always had a way of looking too good that it made her look like trash. That was how perfect he was.

He was walking at a really fast pace. No matter how hard Amelia tried to keep up with him, she just couldn't. With his long legs, he took twice the step she could take in just one leg movement.

Xavier, on realizing she wasn't keeping up with him, stopped and turned to find out why she was lagging behind. He found her practically running through the crowd just to keep up with him, he signed, placing his finger on his temple and bowing slightly as he looked at her.

Just as Amelia expected, his face became gruff again.

There she was, struggling and running trying her possible best to keep up with him, for him to give her that look. * Was he fucking serious?* she thought Inwardly as she finally got to where he was, but didn't fail to give him a hard glare. She also resisted the urge to stick out her middle finger just to tell him how much of an asshole she saw him as.

Amelia of course didn't fail to notice the constant stare the ladies in the airport kept giving Xavier. It made her feel proud that he was hers, even if for just a year.

***************************
Cool sea wind, bird chirping, a beautiful sunset view, and most importantly Xavier. Amelia sighed as she looked out the window in admiration. It was a pretend honeymoon, everything was fake, but her feelings towards the whole scenario remained unchanged. She was genuinely happy.

How much she had heard about Kauai's beauty. She had always wanted to come there, so this was more like a dream come true. It was just as beautiful as she had imagined, and she was indeed grateful to Xavier for making the faked honeymoon worth it.

Speaking of the devil, Xavier could be seen by Amelia through the window as he walked down the beach, without a shirt. Almost as if she was being controlled, her lips found their way between her teeth as she stared at him.

His perfect body was just like that of a runway model, having the appropriate biceps and abs. His modern quiff made his face manlier. She stared at him for a while. He didn't notice she had been staring all this while because he kept looking at the sea.

As Amelia spent time staring at this demiGod, she watched him dip his hands into his pocket and brought his phone. He dialed a number and held the phone to his ear and just as she had least expected, her phone began to ring. He was calling her.

This was the first time he called her on the phone for anything. He probably didn't think it was necessary to call his fake wife. His calling her now made her confused.

Amelia held the phone to her ear and the first thing she heard was

"I need you outside now" he stated, then ended the call. *Was he being fucking serious?* Amelia almost screamed out to inform the whole of Kauai how much of a control freak her husband could be.

*I need you outside* she mimicked him while she headed outside.  Why couldn't he just come all the way in to tell her rather than calling her.

Amelia had always known herself as the stubborn type and didn't succumb easily to other people, but Xavier was different. It was almost like he had a remote control specifically made for her, so he could make her do anything he asked, no matter how demanding it was.

Amelia made her way outside. The fresh scent of the ocean filled her nostril as she inhaled deeply. She purposely dug her feet into the cool sand to feel the coolness of the earth.

Xavier, on hearing footsteps behind him, turned to look at her and immediately a fake glare appeared on her face. He dug his hand into his pocket with a satisfied smirk on his face and he slowly began to approach her.

"Has anyone ever told you how much of an asshole you can be?"

"Well, you never fail remind me"

"I'm glad you accepted it" she rolled her eyes at him as she stood in front of him. It was quite dark, but she could still make out his facial features. How badly she wanted to smack that face off his face. He was certainly pleased she succumbed to his orders without complaining like she always did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 67 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
2.8M 86.3K 58
When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice. Faye finds herself in New York City, o...
29.3M 1M 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...
157K 5.2K 58
Ashton Black, He's gorgeous,handsome,smart.Greek god is the name that suit him.He's powerful and talented.He earned the title 'the richest billionair...