Love will Find The way

By mysterygirllost

Manik Malhotra is a Bollywood Superstar and dream boy for all the girls. But this heart throb has his heart o... More

Chapter 1- Meet the Superstar
Chapter 2- It started here
Chapter 3 - The Hunt
Chapter 5- Far Away
Chapter 4 - Nightmares and Sweetdreams
Chapter 6- Lights Camera Action!
Chapter 7- The Agreement
Chapter 8- Frenemies
Chapter 9- Haunting Past
Chapter 10- Pyaar ya Dhokha
Chapter 11- Harsh Truth
Chapter 12- What's Cookin
Chapter 13- The Truth
Chapter 14- The girl in the Car
Chapter 15- All in a day
Chapter 16- Sharp Turns
Chapter 17- Love Never Ends
Chapter 18- Birthday Surprise
Chapter 19- The Unexpected
Chapter 20- One Night with you
Chapter 21- Boyfriend
Chapter 22- Dil ki Baatein
Chapter 23- Long Night Conversations
Chapter 24- Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25- Are they in Love?
Chapter 26- Truth or Dare
Chapter 27- What's Next
Chapter 28- Love Letter
Chapter 29- Confessions
Chapter 30- Confusions
Chapter 31- First Kiss
Chapter 32- Rejection
Chapter 33- Not Alone
Chapter 34- Back to Square one
Chapter 35- In or Out?
Chapter 36- Aryaman's Party
Chapter 37- Guilt-ridden
Chapter 38- Hidden Feelings
Chapter 39- On the Edge
Chapter 40- Calm before the Storm
Chapter 41- Home Again
Chapter 42- By her side
Chapter 43- Lost Love
Chapter 44- The Closure
Chapter 45- L.O.V.E
Chapter 46- Nandini or Siya?
Chapter 47- Love Triangle
Chapter 48- Half Baked
Chapter 49- New Chapter
Chapter 50- Marking Mine
Chapter 51- Replacement
Chapter 52- Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- Heartbroken
Chapter 54- Sweet Revenge
Chapter 55- Red Flags
Chapter 56- Alvida
Chapter 57- Life After
Chapter 58- Revelation
Chapter 59- Mistakes
Chapter 60- Back in the game
Chapter 62- Evil Side
Chapter 61- Parallels never meet
Chapter 63- Down the memory lane
Chapter 64- Wedding Shenanigans
Chapter 65- Changing dynamics
Chapter 66- The End of Beginning?
Chapter 67- Never say Never
Chapter 68- You are my HOME
Chapter 69- Taking turns
Chapter 70- Yes or No?
Chapter 71- I'm All Yours
Chapter 72- Blame Game
Chapter 73- Hide & Seek
Chapter 74- Shaadi ke Side Effects
Chapter 75- Cute Conversations
Chapter 76- Promises
Chapter 77- Restart
Chapter 78- One at a time
Chapter 79- Knock knock
Chapter 80- Backfired
Chapter 81- Main Heroine Hoon
Author Note
Chapter 82- A lonely Night
Chapter 83- Big Revelation
Chapter 84- Blackmail
Chapter 85- The Devil
Chapter 86- The Master Plan
Chapter 87- Critical Times
Chapter 89- Forever Humesha
Chapter 90- Epilogue

Chapter 88- Mishaps

432 56 8
By mysterygirllost

Manik's POV:

''Tumne kabhi kuch galat kiya hi nahi Manik'' Siya said. ''Alya ne mujhe sab kuch bataya, yahi batane main try kar rahi thi Manik, but you never listened to me'' she said. ''What did Alya say?'' I asked her. ''Uss raat wo accident, tumhare wajhe se nahi Dhruv ki wajhe se hua'' she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. ''How did Dhruv even involved in this?'' I was so confused. ''You always a great fascination for cars Manik and dad knew it. When he bought a new car, you were always asking to give it to you for a test drive. Finally dad agreed to give it to you on my birthday. That is when Dhruv made sure to fail the brakes of that car'' Siya said. ''What Dhruv did not expect is dad, mom and me will join you on the drive. When he realized his mistake, it was too late to save mom and dad. He remained tight-lipped after everyone believed that it was your mistake to drive the car that night'' she said. ''When did you knew about it?'' I asked not believing what I heard. 

''On my birthday, Alya called me when I was in shoot, I had to leave from there. She heard Dhruv speaking to mom-dad's photo on their death anniversary'' Siya said. ''Did you ask Dhruv anything about this?'' I asked her and she nodded no. ''I remained silent for Alya. I thought it would be right to tell you first'' she said. ''And you expect me to forgive Dhruv just like that?'' I asked her. ''No, not like that'' she was about to say something. ''Anyhow I'm an idiot and I cannot do anything, Dhruv messed up my childhood, Dhruv tried to ruin my career and now he joined hands with that Rohan to kill my wife and still I'm standing here doing nothing about it'' I feel disgusted about myself after learning about Dhruv's reality. Koi itna neeche kaise gir sakta hai. My dad fought for me till his last breath. He never slept peacefully after that accident. I guess there was no lawyer in the city whom my dad never met for me. I was always guilty throughout my life for the mistake I have never done. 

''Not just that Dhruv had almost ruined Manik's career. Nandini ke award scandal ko Manik ka ban ke news banaya. He successfully ruined Manik's career and Nandini's self esteem just to protect you'' Cabir said to Siya. ''Dhruv Alya ke beech ki differences mujhe pehle se hi pata hai. I already warned Alya not to marry him but still she married him'' I said. ''Dhruv ne mere saath jo bhi kiya hai I don't care but agar usne Nandini ko kuch hua then I will not spare him anymore'' I said to Siya. Doctor came out after collecting blood samples of Nandini for the test. ''Doctor, Nandini ko kya hua? Why is she unconscious'' I asked curiously. ''Someone seemed to drug her, but we are not sure of what drug it is. We hope that we might know something after getting reports of this blood test'' she said. ''When did you both marry?'' Siya asked me. ''You will not want to know it Siya, I wouldn't trust anyone with her from now on'' I said. I did not know if Siya means any harm to Nandini but I wouldn't want to take a risk now.

''Do you think I will harm Nandini? I already knew that I lost you Manik, but I never knew Nandini was the reason'' she said. ''Nandini was never the reason. It was always us. I had never loved you Siya, it was just because of my guilt that we were together. Neither of us actually loved each other. We were just childhood friends and are never meant to be together'' I said. She let out a lifeless smile. 

***********************************************************************************************

I was eagerly waiting to see Nandini's reports and each minute seemed like an eternity. I hope Nandini jaldi se uth jaye. ''Nandini ke reports'' doctor came there with the reports and I was relieved to finally see them. ''Thank God you saved the day'' I thanked her but the frown on her face said something else. ''Her reports are positive, she is pregnant'' I felt my world collapsing down. ''Is there any chance that she could get pregnant if we make love just before her periods?'' I asked her. ''Having sex just before the periods is generally considered safe. If you don't mind may I ask you when was the last time you both were together?'' she asked. ''Before 2 days'' I said. ''Aur usse pehle?'' she asked hesitant. ''That was our first time'' I cleared my throat before saying this. By now, everyone might have understood why was I so sure that she isn't pregnant. ''Agar do din pehle hi aapka first time hai tho there is no chance that she could be pregnant, but the reports are not in sync with what you are saying'' the doctor said. 

''Aap please yaha se jayiye'' I don't want her to know more in detail. ''Iske pehle reports main bhi same hai, that means Nandini is really pregnant'' Siya said. ''No, I don't believe anyone. Nandini pregnant ho hi nahi sakti'' I don't know how to explain them. ''People lie Manik but reports don't'' Cabir said patting my back. ''I don't care even if it is not mine. But I will be the father of the baby'' I said firmly. I went to see Nandini and I was scared to see her lying down there. I took her hand in mine and kissed her forehead. I felt so lucky to have her in my life. In a world full of opportunists like Dhruv, Nandini was my savior. She silently took care of me even when I never acknowledged it. I always thought I loved her but in reality she was the one who loved more. 

Navya, Cabir and Siya waited for me outside the Nandini's room and no one went home. I was with Nandini on her bedside waiting for her to wake up. It is more than 7 hours now but Nandini didn't even move for a second. This seemed so unusual and I wanted to call a duty doctor. The ward looked almost deserted with no other patients as it was a VIP ward. Cabir called for the doctor as I asked him. The duty doctor informed that Nandini's doctor will be here in 2 hours with her reports. ''You all can go now, I will stay with Nandini'' I said. ''Nandini ko iss haalat mein chod kar hum nahi jaa sakte Manik, we also will stay here'' Navya and Cabir said. I turned to Siya to ask her to leave but she sat on the other side lonely. ''Siya, tumhe yaha nahi rukh na chahiye, go home'' I said. ''Ab tho jaane ke liye mere paas ghar bhi nahi hai'' she said. I didn't understand what she said. ''Me and Alya, we have decided to move out from Dhruv's house. Alya must have moved out by now. She will apply for the divorce now'' she said. 

''Aisa kya hua un dono ke beech, divorce file karne ke liye, kuch bada!'' I asked her. ''We don't need big fights to move out, one small reason is enough. You very well know Dhruv more than me now'' she said. I thought for a minute but she spoke again. ''Don't worry, I won't force you to take me home. I will make my arrangements in a day, kal tak sab sort out hoga. I will go home tomorrow, as it is late night now'' she said. ''Ha Manik, it is midnight now, she cannot leave at this hour'' Cabir added. I did not say anything but waited for the doctor to arrive. Navya and Cabir almost fell asleep in their sitting position and Siya almost fell down from the chair trying to sleep before I hold her. ''Careful'' I said holding her hand after she fell down. ''Already girne ke baad, careful ho ke bhi kya fayda!'' she said. ''It was my mistake to not let you know about me and Nandini. But I myself was not clear when I actually started falling for Nandini'' I said. ''Maybe I did not know what is love until I met her. Hum dono ek dusre ke liye nahi bane hai'' I said.

''Dheere dheere main bhi samaj gayi ye baat. I thought it was my mistake to let you go but now, at least I'm happy that we can still be friends'' she said extending her hand. ''All of my life had become a lie now. But the promises I made to you, I will always stick to them. No matter what, I will always be the first person to protect you from all the evil in the world, even if it is Dhruv'' I said. ''Thank you, aur ab tho tumhe protect karne ke liye Nandini bhi hai na. I'm sure you love her so much'' she said when doctor came there. ''Sorry to disturb you at this late hour Mr. Malhotra, but Nandini ke reports aaya hai'' he said. ''I should thank you doctor, please tell me'' I was eager to know. ''We found traces of drugs in her blood, not just one but a combination. I have decided to keep her on few antidotes'' he said. ''But Mr. Malhotra, with a heavy heart I should let you know this, if she doesn't respond to our antidotes, she might slip into coma'' he said. I just sat there hearing her condition. I was profusely sweating when I heard him and I could feel my hands and feet turning cold. 

''But wo pregnant hai, is it okay for the baby and mother if she is given these medicine?'' Siya asked. ''The chances of survival of a baby are absolutely zero, I'm surprised that she is still pregnant. Because these drugs are so powerful that they instantly cause miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy but in this case, her pregnancy reports shows high number of hormones'' he said. ''Let us hope for the best'' he said and left from there. ''Manik, Nandini ko kuch nahi hoga'' Cabir said. ''Did you hear what he said, Nandini will slip into coma'' I couldn't control my tears learning about her state. Cabir tried to console me but my heart goes out for her. I cannot even imagine my life without her. ''Manik, nothing will happen to Nandini. Trust me, please'' Siya said. ''Can we again get Nandini checked for her pregnancy? Because ye doctor ke according tho wo pregnant nahi ho sakti, even if she is pregnant, she would have had a miscarriage and you believe that she is not. So let's repeat the test with some other doctor'' Siya said. 

I also strongly believe that Nandini is not pregnant and I readily agreed. ''Doctor change karne se kya hoga?'' I asked. ''Maybe we could look for another doctor, who is close to you or Nandini, who could best analyze the situation. Do you know anyone personally?'' Siya asked and I couldn't remember anyone. I had a personal doctor but he was a psychiatrist, nevertheless he moved to Australia now. ''I know a doctor!'' Navya said and we turned to her. ''Kaun?'' Cabir asked. ''Roshni'' Navya said. ''Wo tho abhi bhi student hai, she is not even a doctor yet'' Cabir said but Siya said that Roshni would be best as we just want to do a simple test. Navya called for Roshni and she was there in half an hour. ''Sorry to disturb you at this moment Roshni'' I said. ''Ye aap kaise baat kar rahe hai Manik bhayya, I've seen the news about Nandini'' she said. ''But wo sab jhoot hai and Nandini is not pregnant'' I said. ''Roshni, reports mein likha hai ki wo pregnant hai but Manik aur doosre doctors ko lagta hai ki wo nahi hai'' Navya said. ''So what do we do now?'' she asked. ''Repeat the test again'' I said. 

In the late hour, Roshni came there like a god sent angel and arranged everything needed for the test. Only a few of the staff were there. She collected blood samples and said that we need to wait for 3 hours for the result. It was almost around 4 am when we got the result but it was positive again. I was disappointed again but Roshni understood a different pattern in the test. ''All these three reports at taken at different timings but still the beta hcg count remained same all the three times'' she said. ''What do you mean?'' I asked her. ''Nandini ke reports mein kuch gadbad hai, in general pregnant women, these beta hcg hormone levels keeps on increasing in the first months. But Nandini ke case mein wo constant hai, it is indicating that there is something wrong'' she said. ''Is there any possibility of conceiving without the natural way?'' I asked her. ''Artificial insemination, IVF are few methods but it is impossible to conceive without her knowledge'' she said. ''Then how will we find out what is wrong?'' I asked her. ''Hume ye test repeat karna padega. We can check whether the count is increasing or not'' she said.

''Baar baar ye test kyu karwana hai? Is it normal to repeat this test?'' Navya asked. ''Generally, women use home pregnancy kits but they are not 100% accurate and in pregnancy blood test, we check for these beta hcg levels which increase in number rapidly. So ye test repeat karne se ye pata chalega if the count is increasing or not. Sometimes, miscarriage hone ke baad bhi beta hcg levels will still present in blood but in less number'' she said. She also said that she will repeat the same test after a day and meanwhile if Nandini get consciousness, it will be of a great help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 25K 51
A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think twice before killing anyone, his paths cro...
843K 79.5K 66
Previously known as 'THERE FOR EACH OTHER' "And when my eyes fell on you, I realised that all I ever needed in life, To flourish and to bloom, Was yo...
40.5K 2.1K 21
Previously known as lovebirds. This is the story of our favorite MANAN😍.. Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murty and their Crazy Friends.. All are student...
860K 68.1K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...