Home (NEW BEGINNING)/ Bts Rel...

By Megameno07luvinga

I'm not going to give a description, sorry.. just read to find out.. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight..
happy birthday Jimin
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
A/N
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
A/N
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
happy birthday jhope
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
Happy birthday Yoongi
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven

chapter sixty five

7 3 2
By Megameno07luvinga

November 22
High care private hospital
09:12am
Jimin's room

Ji-hun and the rest of his siblings except Seokjin and Yeosin who just left.. "Lindi.."

"It's doctor Lee to you.." Lindi corrects Felix with a sacristic smile on her face, Felix rolling his eyes at her.. "okay Dr Lee can you tell us what he's doing.." pointing at Jimin who just woke up from the surgery he had and he looks alittle confused or maybe he's not just fully awake yet..

The surgery went very well everything has been removed, thank god and all you have to do is rest, now work no stress no heavy lifting just resting.."

"Now work?" Jimin lets out seems he finally woke up.. "I knew you will disagree so I will give the responsibility to makes sure you take full rest until you heal to your brother Ji-hun.." that deos it, if Ji-hun takes care of him probably he won't even be alone to move a finger without his help..

"I will make sure I take care off him.." Ji-hun says with an unusual cold face actually the same cold face he use to always have five years ago, that face scared the hell out of those boys..

"Okay, can I have a talk with you.."

"Sure "

He agrees walking out of the room with Lindi leading the way.. "what's up with Ji-hun he looks so cold.." Hoseok lets out the moment the door closes..

"Seems like he's going back to his original self.." Namjoon says... "What do you mean he's original self?" Minseok asks confused by what the boys are saying..

"Ahhh Minseok, you don't know Kim Ji-hun you just had a glimpse of him.." Jungkook pats Minseok's shoulder.. "or should I say you met the Ji-hun who was grieving for his brother, not the maniac Ji-hun.."

"The maniac?" He asks seeing to be more confused.. "stop confusing him he might lose his mind just thinking about it.."

"What the hell do you guys mean, how was Ji-hun before I want to know.." he whines, he really wants to know.. "please.." the other boys chuckle at his persistent he's a complete Yoongi, Felix rolls his eyes at that to him Kim Ji-hun is an asshole he read articles about him after Lindi told him about him..

He doesn't care about anybody, he's cold his eyes held no fear for anyone, he didn't care what or who you are if he doesn't like you he doesn't like you and he will show it, he has been in jail for more than anyone can count asulting multiple police officers on different occasions, vandalism, asulting government officials and even hurting innocent people, the whole city was scared of him..

Felix goes back to his phone while Jimin goes back to sleep and the rest of the boys..

"The first time we met Ji-hun was the day the two families decided to meet.." Jungkook start.. "we heard of him before but never seen his face and that day we didn't just see his face but also his whole personality.."

"He glared at us the moment he saw us in the living room and through the whole thing we could tell he didn't like us especially Jimin, he hated that kid to the core.." Namjoon adds..

"That guy didn't smile or laugh with anyone in the..."

Suddenly the door opens cutting Taehyung off, Yoongi walking further into the room as his eyes wonder around in search of something or someone.. "guys have you seen Mr Kim?" He asks making the others frown their brows..

"He's in his room isn't he.." Minseok lets out.. "no he's not but I did leave him there when I left to get him some food but when I came back he was gone.."

"He can't just vanish can he?" Jungkook lets out.. "no he can't just vanish Jungkook.."

"He must be somewhere in this hospital now stop deserting my sleep.." Jimin groans from his bed with his eyes still closed.. "and go find him still have to thank him.." he mumbles to last part to himself as he falls asleep..

"He's right let's find him.." Minseok says but Jungkook Taehyung and Namjoon remain quiet and the others don't have to ask why, Felix the twins and Hoseok walk out to find Nam-gil..

11:45am

They have been on the first floor till the last floor even the rooftop even to Jackson's room thinking maybe he miraculously saw Jackson who has been in Physiotherapy for the past two hours but still could not find him and Minseok and Yoongi are losing it..

Right now they are in the footage room going through the security footage.. "there he is.." Felix points at a figure walking out of a room with a white bandage around his head, a black coat, white shoes.. "that's him, follow him.." Yoongi says..

The footage continues to play and they try not to lose him, standing by the elevator Nam-gil enters with some other people until the first floor of the building walking out of the elevator he makes his way to the entrance before walking out and disappearing..

"When was this?" Yoongi asks.. "about one hour and forty minutes ago sir.."

"Damnit!!" Minseok lets out.. "why the hell will he just leave like that, what's his problem.."

"Instead of furstrating yourself it's rather better you go find him.." Felix suggests, walking out of the room they walk back to Jimin's room where Ji-hun Lindi and the others are..

"Where were you guys?" Lindi asks.. "answer that later have to run.." Minseok says Yoongi already out of the door followed by Hoseok then Minseok but Lindi manages to get hold of Felix..

"Where are you going?" She questions.. "well we are going to look for Mr Kim he's not in the hospital.."

"What?" The rest of the boys let out.. "he just walked or maybe ran away don't know but we have to find him.." Lindi lets Felix out of her grip before walking out..

"That man really knows how to create unnecessary drama, why will you just leave the hospital like that serious.." Namjoon lets out in annoyance, while Lindi zooms out like something popped up in her head..

Flashback
Hong house
November 19
08:27am
Library

"Listen here old man.." Linda's voice booms in the empty space, Nam-gil backed up against the book shelves and surrounded by the three women of the house Linda, Lindi and Yeosin..

He was just giving himself a tour of the house once again like every other day and today he found this room the library it has so many books, the place looks like it came out of a story book, walking around the place he looks for something that interests him..

Nam-gil might have became child like but he can still read and write alittle bite and how he ended up cornered up by the three women he can't really explain it..

"Don't think because we are not saying anything infront of the family you can go around thinking we excepted you understand.." Lindi says moving even closer to him forcing him to press his body even further against the shelves..

"All you are is a criminal a murderer and nothing more and you should be treated like one.." pointing her finger right in his face.. "and you will be.."

Linda scoffs looking at how pathetic Nam-gil looks, scared and cornered he's lucky that the only thing they are doing right now.. "look at how pathetic you look, are you going to cry ha?" She says before grabbing his hair and pulling making Nam-gil let out a sob at the sudden pain..

"You tried killing my family for some stupid grudge you have over a died woman and you think you can just live peacefully, stop dreaming.." she pulls harder Nam-gil trying to get her hands away but it only hurts him..

"All make your life even worse here understand.." pushes his head hitting the shelves she walks out of the room, Nam-gil holding his head in pain Lindi scoffs before following her mother out..

Yeosin continues looking at the man who still trying to ease the pain in his head, cleaning the few tears he lets out only to look up for his heart to totally fall down to his stomach, his breathe stuck in his throat looking at the metal object..

"How do you like my toy?" Yeosin asks pressing harder on the gun in her hand, fear in his eyes makes her happy, never really held someone at gun point after so many years and it feels so good, a smirk on her face..

"Remember that's time when you held me at gun point, you held your gun rights here.." she brings the gun rights again his skin sending shivers down his body, he doesn't remember what she's saying but sure he remembers the gun that were used on him and they were not pointed on his head, his lips trembling as the dark night flash in his head and the woman infront of him he's nightmare..

"Do you know.." running her tongue over her teeth.. "that day I made it my mission that one day I will fucken kill you.." she lets out an annoyed sigh.. "but to bad that that Yoongi just had to forgive you, you are alive because of him because if not you're body would have been decomposing in some forgotten grave.. lucky you right.."

"Stay away.." Nam-gil lets out past his trembling lips.. "stay away.." Yeosin laughs at his pathetic bagging tone before grabbing him by the collar and presses her arm against his neck making him choke..

"This is what you are, a pathetic loser and that's all and I'll make you bagge for your life when I destroy it right infront of your very own eyes, I will take your sons away from you Yoongi and Minseok will hate you and maybe I will also take Jackson from you.."

Just at the name of Jackson Nam-gil pushes Yeosin away from him, her back hitting the shelves but now the anger running through her is harden, throwing her slap right on his face and another one making him Fall to the ground..

"You pathetic little thing.." lowering her body she grabs his hair pulling on them until he was looking up at her.. "remember this you little prostitute if I see you infront of me I will fuckin kill you bitch.." slamming his forehead into the wooden floor she puts her gun back and walks away living Nam-gil to cry on his own..

End of flashback

Lindi smirkes a the thought of Nam-gil running away, finally she can breath without him and she hopes he never comes back..

19:31pm

The streets have become dark and less people are on the road, he's scared and terrified walking by himself on the dark empty road, since he had stepped out of the hospital he has been wondering around hopping to find the house him and Jackson lived in but he has found nothing..

Right now he's wondering the roads of some complex building flats there is less light around and it's scary but no matter how scary it is he's not going back to the Hong house those people are more scarier than any dark road..

Nam-gil decides to take rest sitting down in a dark corner where nobody can see him, he uses his coat to cover his legs, he's sure nobody will see him here and when he wakes up tomorrow he will find the house and Jackson and he can't wait, he giggles at the thought of seeing Jackson again but only if he knew..

The Jackson he's looking for is also craving to see him, confined to a hospital room thinking of how his father is copping without him around is he eating well and taking his medicine are the Hong's treating him well, should he be worried?, many things running through his head thinking about him father..

The twins are losing their minds looking for Nam-gil all over the city the police and Ji-hun's man already out looking for the man but to no prevail not even a clue to where he could be or in what condition he's in, is he okay, is he warm to many questions and all of them unanswered..

Hope he's fine out there..

Update

Jimin is doing okay and Ji-hun is finally going back to being Kim Ji-hun.. nice..

Nam-gil ran away..

The three ladies really out did themselves threatening Nam-gil especially Yeosin was it right?

Nam-gil is busy looking for Jackson only if he knew he left Jackson back at the hospital..

Will the police find him before something happens to him?

Will he find the house?

Now we understand why Nam-gil got scared of Lindi the other day..

Hope the chapter is not that bad..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
350 51 15
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)
514 112 43
Hi!! Back again with the second book.. I'm not going to give a description, so sorry.. I don't want to spoil anything.. BTS Hong's Yeosin
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)