Home (NEW BEGINNING)/ Bts Rel...

Od Megameno07luvinga

I'm not going to give a description, sorry.. just read to find out.. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Viac

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight..
happy birthday Jimin
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
A/N
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
A/N
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
happy birthday jhope
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
Happy birthday Yoongi
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven

chapter sixty two

9 2 9
Od Megameno07luvinga

Hong house
19:01pm

"Guys!!"

"We are right here, why are you yelling?" Yeosin asks in annoyance looking at Jungkook who just ran in..

"Ahh.. you are not going to like this.." he let out confusing the others sitting in the living room.. "what are we not going to like?"

"Stop dragging you feet and walk properly.." Minseok's voice is heard from the front door but what had everyone on their feet is the person he is scolding..

Kim Nam-gil dragging his feet on the ground his head hanging low his black hair fall down his forehead and it's a surprise that his hair looks neat, Yoongi walks in right after them carry some shopping bags with him..

"Why is he here?" Yeosin being the first to ask stopping them in their tracks her eyes glaring at the older man who's in his own world or maybe he just doesn't want to meet their glares..

"He got discharged today.." Yoongi answers in a calm down.. "so?" Yeosin asks again earning her a warning look for Minseok but she is more focused on Yoongi and Nam-gil..

"So we brought him home.."

"This is not his home.." Namjoon cuts him off.. "this house doesn't belong to him so it's rather you take him back where you got him.." Minseok lets out a scoff at Namjoon's words finally he stopped faking not to care..

"Look.."

"Don't even" Jimin speaks.. "we don't need an explanation from any of you just get him out of here before I do it for you.." he threatens silence ingulfing the room at how strong Jimin's tone sounds, Jimin lets out a chuckle marching to Nam-gil grabbing his wrist startling the older man as he starts dragging him out but..

Bang!!

Bang!!

Everything goes quiet at the gunshots.. "Jimin let go of his hand now.." he says through his grinding teeth a pistol in his hand walking down to the living room, his children looking at him and they can tell he is not happy..

Jimin closes his eyes letting out a breathe, letting go of Nam-gil's wrist and looks back to his father.. "Dad.." he lets out..

"Minseok take your father upstairs.." he orders leaving the other children disappointed, Minseok taking Nam-gil upstairs and nobody dare to stop Minseok or even say anything..

"Dad you can't let that.."

"Enough.." he lets out under his breath but loud enough for the children to hear him.. "say one more word and I might just forget you are my children.." he threatens.. "Kim Nam-gil is going to stay here wither you like it or not so better get use to it.." he sighs turning around and walking back upstairs and Yoongi doing the same..

"This is going to be fun.." Felix cheers annoying everyone else oh he loves this family you can never get bored with them around..

Bangchan's room
19:23pm

"This family has so much drama.." Hyunjin lets out paging through his book, the final year exams are almost over and he can't wait, yes he's a study freak of the school but even the smart kid needs a break..

"What happened now?" Bangchan asks his eyes looking down at some paper sheets.. "well Kim Nam-gil is back.."

"What?" surprised "when did that happen?"

"A few minutes ago and they had an argument and you god damn brother fired a gun inside the house I almost had a heart attack.." he drastically puts his hand over his chest.. "is it legal to do that?"

"Hyunjin.." he calls.. "listen here every thing that the Hong's do is illegal okay, you are lucky you only got to see one of them shoot in mid air, while I had to watch my so called niece kill some right before my eyes.."

"What?"

Bangchan doesn't answer but decides to go back to his work, while Hyunjin prays for his life, he's living with criminals actually he is living with the Korean mafia one of the feared people in the world, oh his life is over..

After five minutes he finally snaps out of it realizing his life is over and he might get sold or trafficked by this people or worse kill him, taking in a deep breathe he looks at Bangchan who seems to be very busy..

"How is your come back going?" He asks.. "super great, I can't wait to get back on stage the crowd screaming, the fans oh it's going to be epic.." he lets out a big smile at the thought of standing on stage and holding a mic again, it has been months since his former agency kicked him out and now he is going to show them what his capable of, just wait and see..

"Just know I get the first album understand.."

"As always.." he smiles making Hyunjin smile as well.. "what about you, how is the exams going especially with new competition?"

"Pretty great, and just know this hyung I will still come as number on in this country understand.."

"You seem confident especially when you are running again Kim Jungkook, Lee Felix and Kim Taehyung they were one of the best students in Italy you know even though they did online schooling.."

"Well this is not Italy but Korean and this is my territory, nobody can beat me in my own territory nobody.."

"Okay mafia leader don't have to look at me like that, and anyways I trust you.."

"Of course you do.." pulling his lips into a thin line as he goes back to studying one way or the other he can't lose to some rich brats not today or ever..

20:57pm
Nam-gil's room

Nam-gil has been in his room for the past one and a half a hour, and the fact that everyone decided to leave the dinning table the moment he sat down made him walk out of the living room by his own and now he's here and hungry..

The opening to his room gets him to look up revealing four young boys and he doesn't like the two of them he doesn't really recognize them has not spend enough time in the house to know them all, the ones he knows are the ones that bullied him most of the time in the house..

Minseok places a plate of food on the floor next to Nam-gil.. "you didn't eat downstairs so we brought you food so eat.." Nam-gil looks at the food and licks his lips, he is hungry but still he doesn't trust them so he looks back at Minseok and pushes the plate away..

"You need to eat your food so you drink your medication.." Minseok explains but he just pushes the plate further away.. "please don't be starborn please.." Nam-gil shakes his head in disapproval..

The boys let out a furstrated sighs looking at the starborn man can't believe this is their father.. "please.." Yoongi pleads kneeling infront of him but Nam-gil pulls his knees closer to his chest burning his face between his knees..

"Jackson.." he mumbles a sad face on display and the boys sigh knowing what he wants, he wants Jackson his the only one who can get through to him at this point..

"Jacks.."

"If he's not going to eat then I will eat if for him.." Felix speaks cutting Yoongi off.. "I didn't eat enough during dinner so.." kneeling infront of the plate and taking a spoonful of rice and eating it, Nam-gil snapping his eyes at Felix, the food must be so delicious at how Felix's face is reacting..

Felix swallows.. "wow that's nice.." he says before trying to eat again but his hand is stopped by Nam-gil, his eyes glaring at Felix making the others laugh at how childish he looks, slowly he pulls the plate towards him letting go of Felix's hand who almost kisses the floor..

"My food.." he puffs picking the plate and starts eating and everytime he puts a handful of food in his mouth he looks at Felix maybe trying to intimidate him or something but at least he's eating..

"Can't believe this is the same man that almost killed us.." Hoseok lets out his eyes still on Nam-gil who looks like he was playing in a bowl of soup his face covered covered with rice and soup and don't even look at his clothes..

"He's so cute.." Hoseok adds making the others look at him like just insulted them before looking back at Nam-gil and they are sure that's just a man who messed up everywhere, what's cute about that?..

21:58pm

Another hour in Nam-gil's room, the boy managed to get him cleaned up and dresses but had to struggle with the medication but thank God he still took them and right now he's asleep, while the boys continue with playing video games..

"By the way " Hoseok starts.. "did dad really give you two to run JJ motors?"

"Yes he did, he said we are becoming lazy staying at home and doing nothing.." Yoongi explains in a lazy tone just imagining going to work every morning..

"Stop being so lazy.." Minseok scolds.. "do you know how epic it is coming up with all kind of cars, this is going to be so fun.." he cheers and Yoongi just lets out an annoyed sigh..

"And Felix how the exams going?"

"It's going well.." looking at the television.. "hope you don't lose you second place position because you started in Korea.."

"You are underestimating me, I'm not the one to lose that easily and beating your brother Jungkook is my target.." he smirkes..

"But I heard Hyunjin is the top of the school and country, what about him?" Minseok asks.. "he has no chance again me or the other all he does is talk that's all.."

"Okay.." they continue with their game..

November 20
One week later
10:34am

Kids at school, everyone at work, even Linda herself has finally gotten herself something to do or maybe it was forced on her, Ji Hong has decided to give her the JJ department store to manage, seeing she had worked with him she is pretty good at management and other more things that he noticed but never appreciated in the past..

The children are still not on good terms with Nam-gil in the house, but because of Ji Hong they try to tolerate him even though there is nothing to tolerate about him he tries to stay out of sight when they are around, but still managed to get alittle comfortable with Hoseok only Hoseok, he doesn't like the twins and Felix tried to eat his food so he doesn't like him either..

The house has been left abandoned, but Linda managed to get Lili the perfect daycare center where she leaves her, and five house helps for the cleaning and cooking, but people forgot to tell them about Nam-gil but everytime they forget to give Nam-gil food he has to wait for everyone to get back from work to get anything to eat..

13:56pm

Nobody has come home yet, Nam-gil still in his room and had nothing to eat since the breakfast that he got from Minseok before he left for his new job and it seems like the maids who were working and making noise have left so he decides to walk out of the room..

Down the stairs, through the living room and to the front door before walking outside the sun hitting his face it has been long since he had felt the sun on his skin it's so warm, bitting on his lower lip he walks down the short staircase before jumping on the grass..

Rolling around the grass just like how Jackson did when they first went to the park, it was so fun but it makes him think of Jackson he misses him so much even his scolding when he refuses to eat..

"Jackson.." he says with a sad pout on his face, his stomach letting out weird sounds releasing how hungry he is as he rubs his hand over his abdomen and gulps down, looking down at himself he remembers something he use to do when the rude nurses didn't give him proper food in the morning, he smiles..

Taking his hand he starts plucking the grass out of the ground until he has a clear view of the wet ground underneath, he lets out a smile digging his two fingers into the soil he comes back with muddy sand before putting it in his mouth, dancing as it melts in his mouth..

Twenty more minutes Nam-gil continues to eat the dirty mud satisfying his hungry but suddenly someone grabs his dirty hand stopping him from putting the soil in his mouth..

"What are you doing?" Jungkook questions before shacking the mud out of the man's hand, looking down he noticed the hole and it's big.. "did you eat that?" He asks alittle shocked and angry at the same time, Nam-gil looking down at him lap noticing the anger..

"Are you hungry?" Nam-gil nods his head at the question.. "and you decided to eat sand and how did you get out here?" Jungkook sighs pulling Nam-gil to his feet and walks back inside where they find the three women busy sitting in the living room and eating while the other two men are nowhere to be seen..

The moment Jungkook's footsteps reaches their ears they stand up as fast as they can.. "good afternoon sir.." they greet Jungkook letting out a scoff..

"You cooked?"

"Yes sir.."

"Then why has he not eaten yet?" He questions pointing at Nam-gil.. "answer me..

"Well sir we were about to serve him his lunch.." Jungkook chuckles at the excuse.. "seriously, you know what get out if you can't do the job you are being paid for why are you here.."

"Sir please.." they start panicking.. "sir don't do this we will do better please.."

"He said get out so you get out.."

Bangchan says out loud, walking into the living room.. "the three of you are fired leave.." he points at the door, slowly the three ladies start showing themselves out of the house..

While Nam-gil doesn't wait to be told to sit down, getting out of Jungkook's grip he makes himself comfortable on the floor taking one of the plate and starts eat using the same dirty hand but he doesn't care, he just wants to eat that's all..

Update..

Hi!!

Well Nam-gil is back in the house and they are not happy..

Bangchan and Hyunjin just trying to say out of everything the Hong's do..

So academically Hyunjin Felix Taehyung and Jungkook are having a competition, wonder who's going to be number one..

We all know Hong Ji Hong doesn't like lazy people, now everyone has a job.. poor Yoongi..

He ate sand wow..

And did Jungkook just fire the maids for Nam-gil.. wow

Want to know what happens next read to find out..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

24K 704 27
โ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญโž โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ”โ•โ” ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
204 13 3
If you happen to cross with this, please check out the main story: Zero O'clock Warfare. But please don't worry, the side stories can stand alone. En...
26.8K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!