๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

ะ’ั–ะด Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 44 -

- 43 -

208 8 53
ะ’ั–ะด Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[2 days after Jungwon woke up]

Jungwon was discharged and is now resting in his dorm.

"Hyung how is Jungwon doing now?" Sunoo asked Heeseung.

"The doctor said he's fully recovered but he needs to take good rest, so Sooyoung is helping him sleep." Heeseung says.

"Sleeping? Yeah sure." Sunoo sarcastically says and smirks.

"I bet they're catching up, after all they must've missed eachother so much." Sunghoon comes in with a coffee cup in his hand.

"Yeah, I'm happy they got back together." Jay says smiling while reading the new paper.

"Hyung the paper is upside down." Niki says while taking a sip of his milk.

"Yah, why do you care!?" Jay yells.

"It's just, it's funny to act all serious." Niki laughs making Jay throw the paper away and grab niki's neck. Niki sticks his tongue out even tho he's put in a headlock.

"Yah yah Jay and Niki both of you stop!!" Heeseung tries to free them while everyone starts laughing watching the fight.

"Oh, what's happening?" Jake, who just woke up came to the living room to witness the chaos.

"Oh jake, you finally woke up!" Sunghoon says to jake.

"Why? Have you been trying to wake me up for so long?" Jake asks while ruffling his hair.

"Yeah for a about an hour." Sunghoon gives a fake smile.

"Oh..anyways what's for breakfast?" Jake innocently smiles.

"Milk and toast." Sunghoon scoffs.

"Guys, shouldn't we wake them up? I mean they should have breakfast you know." Niki says and stuffs his mouth with the toast.

"Yeah wait I'll just go wake up Sooyoung for now." Heeseung says and goes to Jungwon's room.

"Oh, you're already awake?" Heeseung asks Sooyoung who just woke up.

"Yeah barely awake, I haven't slept all night." Sooyoung yawns.

"Why not? Jungwon's by your side, then why worry?" Heeseung asks.

"No I mean, I still don't believe that Minah got arrested so I just couldn't sleep like that." Sooyoung says feeling worried.

"It's fine, it's fine. Let's not worry about that anymore, the police will take care of her!! Let's have breakfast shall we?" Heeseung says and flashes a small smile at her and drags her to the table to eat breakfast.

"Is Jungwon still sleeping?" Heeseung asks.

"Yeah, I didn't want to wake him up." Sooyoung replies.

"Oh well, he should probably rest but still he gotta eat his breakfast. So, after you're done eating wake him up." Sunghoon says and continues eating.

"Yeah I'll do that."

After eating, Sooyoung went to Jungwon's room to see him peacefully sleeping. She could not bring herself to wake him up because he looked so adorable while sleeping.

But he still had to eat his Breakfast so she tried to wake him up.

"Jungwon ah, wake up. Have some breakfast and then you can continue to sleep." She shook him slightly.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes, he looked at Sooyoung and smiled sleeply. Sooyoung sat on the bed near him and smiled back.

He looked so cute and Sooyoung couldn't resist kissing him on his cheeks.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked fixing his hair.

"Yeah, thanks to you." He pulled her hand and hugged her tightly.

"I missed this." He closed his eyes for a bit feeling relaxed.

"You can hug me all you want after eating. So come eat first." She patted his back.

"Noo, let's stay like this for a bit then I can have breakfast." He snuggled closer to her.

"Ahh you're tickling me Jungwon!!" She pulled away from the hug, laughing.

"You're so ticklish, unlike me." He smirked.

"No, don't do it!!" She ran away from the room and Jungwon followed her.

"Oh Jungwon woke up." Sunoo said as he saw Jungwon rushing to the living room.

"Come have breakfast Jungwon!!!" Heeseung dragged Jungwon and made him sit on the chair to make his eat breakfast.

"You should have some proper food."

"Yeah, I will hyung." Jungwon started eating while Sooyoung sat on the couch.

"Did you finally sleep well Jungwon? Do you feel pain anywhere?" Jay asked.

"No hyung, I'm feeling really good." He smirked looking at Sooyoung.

"Yeah..that's good." Jay left the scene after asking that.

"Thanks for the breakfast hyung, it was full filling." Jungwon smiled and left to rest in his room.

When he was going to his room, he grabbed Sooyoung's hand and dragged her with him. Heeseung, Jay and Sunoo who witnessed this were smiling at eachother.

Now, Sooyoung and Jungwon were in Jungwon's room.

"So um, you should rest." Sooyoung stood up from the bed to leave the room but Jungwon grabbed her hands softly and pulled her back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jungwon asked while wrapping his hands around her waist.

Sooyoung gulped since it's been a while seeing Jungwon act this way.

"I mean, you should get some rest you know. You must be tired." Sooyoung turned to face him.

"I am tired but you staying by my side is all I ever need." Jungwon replied looking at Sooyoung with so much love.

"I will stay by your side no matter what Jungwon, you need not worry about that." She smiled.

"You know? You're too cute when you smile like that." He pecked her lips making her smile even more.

"Nooo, you're the cutest." She pecked him on his lips.

There was a sudden tension between them and Jungwon looked at her lips resisting the urge to kiss her, he then looked at her eyes asking for permission. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to kiss her. Jungwon leaned closer to her and placed his lips on her lips gently, he was gentle at first then, you know. She kissed him back while putting her hands over his shoulders. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him leaving no gap between them. He kissed her affectionately showing how much he missed her touch and her kisses. Jungwon broke the kiss and saw Sooyoung panting and fanning herself, her cheeks blushed and that made Jungwon smile. "It's so hot in here." She said fanning herself, ignoring the fact that they just kissed eachother.

"Maybe it's because of you, darling." He said and carrier her in a bridal style to the bed. Sooyoung almost screamed but immediately covered her mouth with her hands.

"What are you doing??" She asked as she was put down on the bed gently by Jungwon.

"Making sure you're in a comfortable position for the kiss." He then leaned closer to her and whispered in her ears "you might have to hold your breath longer than the previous kiss, love."

That was it, she completely lost it.  He got on top of her, once again he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her. He held her wrist down on the bed and slowly intertwined his fingers with hers.

After sometime Jungwon broke the kiss and looked at Sooyoung with so much love, he confessed "I love you, Park Sooyoung." Her stomach did flips and she felt butterflies hearing him say that.

She replied "I love you too." He laid down beside her and hugged her tightly like someone was gonna snatch her away from him anytime soon. He wasn't gonna let anyone take her away from him.

He faced Sooyoung and said "Were you always this beautiful? You look extra beautiful today."

Sooyoung was flustered hearing that and asked "Were you always this handsome Mr. Yang Jungwon? You look extra extra Handsome today."

He pinched her cheeks and said "you got a lot better at flirting."

"You thought I'm bad at flirting? I'm offended." She sulked.

"Nah, you're the pro at flirting you know that?" He said and anticipated to see her reaction.

"Then let me tell you something, come closer." She went near his ear and whispered

"You looked hot today. I wish to see that Jungwon more."

"Ayy, whattt. Where are you learning this from huh?? You- you need to stop." He stuttered and She cheered because she succeeded in making his flustered.

He shyly looked away from her after what she did and Sooyoung teased him "oh, ohh look someone's blushing so hard." She held his face and made him face her. He avoided looking at her eyes and snuggled closer to her, hiding his face.

"Let's just sleep!!" He said without looking at her and Sooyoung chuckled at his cuteness.

"Anything you want, noona will do it for you. Hehe." She said patting him on his back.

"Noona?! Don't we share the same birthday?! We're the same agee!" He whinned.

"It's fine, you shy little kid, you can call me noona." She had a proud expression on her face.

"Okay noona, it's time to sleep." He closed his eyes to sleep.

"Yes you can do that, noona has some important work to do. So I'll get going." She kissed him on his forehead and left the room.

"I can't resist her omg, I need help." He said to himself and tried to sleep.

Sunghoon, Heeseung and Sooyoung checked the rumours on their phones on xxx app.

The netizens were going crazy over the rumour about Jungwon. Some defended Jungwon, some defended the gjrls he was rumoured dating.

"What are we gonna do now?" Sunghoon asked.

"The netizens are not in the situation to accept anything right now, hybe is panicking and Minah is just not someone we can just sue for this and get rid of her." Heeseung said, thinking what to do.

"Should I like make a comment like I'm his childhood friend??" Sooyoung asked, it was not really a good idea because the netizens could think that this was a set up. The only was is to deal this is by HYBE releasing a statement regarding this.

"Then, I'll go inform the management about everything about this and make them release a statement." Heeseung said and grabbed his keys to go to the office.

"Yeah okay, we'll go have a conversation with Jungwon about this." Sunghoon said and asked Sooyoung if Jungwon is resting.

"Yeah he is but we can just wake him up to ask him about it." She said and both of them went to Jungwon's room.

They knocked on his room door and sleepy looking Jungwon opened the door.

Sooyoung and Sunghoon went inside the room and Jungwon sat on his bed.

"Jungwon ah, we have some questions to ask to you." Sunghoon said looking serious.

"Yeah sure hyung." He said while adjusting his hair.

Next chapter :

"So how did Minah approach you and kidnap you??"

'Hello,
This is BELIFT LAB.
..................................'

"The statement is out."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hey y'all, it's been sooooo long since I posted our destiny. Finally I was able to write a chapter!!! Fyi they are 18 years old now. I hope y'all like this part. Make sure to vote for the chapter if you like ittt. Love y'all <33

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

429K 21.9K 47
"๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ." -- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—จ โ˜น๏ธŽ
Tainted Love || L. Heeseung ะ’ั–ะด closed

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

22.5K 903 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
9.2K 324 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...