a bunch of pll imagines and p...

By hastingsvanderwaal

imagines about pretty little liars. characters include Jason, ezra, toby, caleb, Mike, wren and Noel. More

1. what they would do when you left the dollhouse.
2. living with them.
3. escape- Jason imagine.
4. Ravenswood nightmare- Caleb imagine
5. party- Jason imagine
7. how you sleep
8. when another guy flirts with you- part 1
9. when another guy flirts with you- part 2
10. PDA
11. you think they are A- Jason
12- you think they are A- mike
13- you think they are A- wren
14- you think they are A- noel
15- you think they are A- Ezra
16: how you kiss
17- how you hug
18-bad days
19- favourite part of you
20- they cheat- Jason
21- they cheat- Toby
22- you think they are A- mike- part 2
23- they cheat- Jason- part 2
24- they cheat- Ezra
25- they cheat- Mike
26- they cheat- caleb
27- they cheat- noel
28- they cheat- Wren
29- they cheat- Mike- part 2
30- they cheat- Jason- part 3
31- they cheat- Jason- part 4
32- surprise- Jason imagine
33- they find out you are in the dollhouse
34-Again- Mike imagine
35- truth or dare
36- returning to rosewood- Jason imagine
37- Returning to Rosewood- Jason imagine- part 2
38- twins- mike imagine
39- advice- noel Kahn imagine
40- Mask- Jason imagine
41- we're okay- mike imagine
42- sleepover- mike imagine
43- big sister- Jason imagine
44- Distraction- Noel imagine
45- a true gentleman- noel imagine
46- the funfair- Jason imagine
47- Paris- Toby imagine
48- Enemies- Jason imagine
49- through everything- Jason imagine
50- tutoring with the teacher- Ezra imagine
51- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 1
52- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 2
53- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 3
54- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 4
55- A lifetime ago- Jason imagine- part 5
56- its complicated- Jason imagine
57- its complicated- Jason imagine- part 2
58- big sister- Jason imagine- part 2
59- negative thoughts- Jason imagine
60- I'll bring you back- Mike imagine
61- help- Jason imagine
62- then and now- mike imagine 1/2
63- then and now- mike imagine- 2/2
64- 'There's no place like homecoming'- Jason imagine
65- Long days and lonely nights- Mike imagine

6. how you met

11.8K 177 0
By hastingsvanderwaal

noel: 

you were sat in the library, completing a history project. you wandered down the aisles, searching for the correct book. you found it and reached out to grab it, but someone beat you to it and took it from the other side of the shelf. you retracted your hand, realising that one of the most popular boys was stood in front of you. you were surprised to see him in the library. you just assumed that, like his other friends, they didn't do projects themselves. instead they got others to do it. you had been approached by one of the jocks but refused to do the work. why should they get the credit for your work?

"sorry. here" noel said, handing the book over to you. you held up you hands, shaking your head.

"no, you take it." you wanted the book but didn't want to seem rude.

"well, seeing as neither of us can decide, why don't we work together?" of course. he wanted to do the project 'together'.

"no! I know what that means for people like you, you don't do the work then you take all the credit because for some reason this school values its sports more then any other subject." you finished your rant, finally breathing in.

"people like me? I'm not going to make you do the work! I don't think its fair to do what my friends do." he said. you thought he would be angrier, but he smiled at the end of the sentence. you suddenly felt embarrassed. he smirked, walking around the shelf to you. he stuck out his hand.

"im noel." he introduced. you shook his hand.

"i know, im Y/n" he turned, motioning for you to follow him to a nearby table. you both sat and did the project, staying longer than intended because you were in an interesting conversation, getting to know each other.

Jason:

you were sat on Alison's bed, she was writing In a diary or book. you didn't know because you were never allowed to read it. your feet were by her head and you were reading one of your favourite books. suddenly the door burst open and Jason walked in. Alison moaned at him about knocking. then they started arguing like they usually did but you weren't listening to them, instead you were lost in the pages.

"y/n!" Alison exclaimed, jabbing you in the leg with a pen. you looked up, noticing both eyes on you. although you did stare at Jason a little bit longer than you would ever admit.

"what?" you asked, Jason chuckled where as Ali rolled her eyes, knowing you hadn't been paying attention.

"do you want to go to a party" she questioned, already knowing the answer.

"who's?"

"Jason's duh.." she stated as if it was obvious. "its here, tonight." she continued. you asked her if the other girls were coming and she told you that they weren't 'mature' enough. Jason left, handing Ali a parcel. she refused to open it in front of you so you opened the door and stood in the hallway. you wandered down towards the stairs, stopping outside Jason's room. his door was open and he was sat inside. he glanced up sensing your presence. you blushed, muttering a hello and explaining that Ali sent you out while she opened the parcel and you didn't fancy just sitting outside the door.

"i don't think we've actually met, officially." he said.

"no, we haven't, although I know who you are." you both continued to talk and laugh until Ali came out to see where you were, glaring at Jason when she dragged you away.

mike:

you were stood outside the boys locker room, waiting for your brother noel. it was almost 20 minutes after practice and the whole team had left except for noel. you walked in, wondering where he was and if he was ok. it was silent , so you called out his name. no reply. you wandered further into the room, passing by multiple empty lockers. you had no idea which one noel's was. you spun around to leave but paused halfway. mike was in front  of you, he had just come out of the shower. you froze, not knowing what to say. luckily he had a towel wrapped around his waist, but you wouldn't help but scan your eyes down  to his chest for a second. he noticed and his posture changed. 

"you're one of aria's friends right?" he asked, leaning against the wall.

"yes and you're her brother." he nodded, the conversation becoming awkward as you didn't know where to look. then noel appeared, ready to go. he looked at mike then at you, then back at mike again once he saw what he was wearing (or not wearing). he gave mike a questioning look, which caused him to shrink, blushing and stuttering over his words.

"I...we... I just... she came in here." he said, as if he was blaming you for the situation. normally you wouldn't have let him blame you, however you were a girl in the boys locker room and he did seem very uncomfortable.

"yeah, I came looking for you noel, you take forever!" you complained. he sighed, knowing that because you defended him, noel wouldn't give him a hard time.

"okay come on, lets go." noel said, giving mike a warning look whilst pushing you out of the room.

wren:

you were at spencer's house, sat in the kitchen eating. you were laughing and having a good time, when Melissa's new fiancé entered from the barn from the garden. he had obviously been working hard from the looks of him.

"hi." he said "I don't believe we've met, I'm wren" he gave a kind smile, when he walked over to the fridge

"y/n, its nice to meet you." you returned the smile.

"nice to meet you too." he replied. you glanced at spencer who was eyeing wren. you heard Melissa calling from in the garden so wren said goodbye and went to join her, after grabbing two drinks.

"dreamy isn't he." spencer stated. you were shocked at her admitting it out loud, then giggled, nodding.

"but he's your sisters fiancé" you reminded her.

"i know" she sighed " but if he was single...." she drifted off into a thought. you nudged your shoulder into hers, playfully.

"if he was single, he would be mine"

"omg, you cant just claim him as your own!" she exclaimed.

"yes I can, im being kind. Melissa would kill you if you and him were together."

"yes because this is a completely selfless thing to do..." she said sarcastically. you both laughed and carried on eating.

toby:

you and Emily were outside her house, paining the fence. a large van was parked over the road.

"Em, what's happening over there?" you questioned. she looked up from the brush and glanced over the road.

"new people." she stated. you continued to paint, getting It all over yourself.

"have you met them yet?"

"yes, there's a guy and a girl our age."

"twins?" you asked.

"no step brother and sister." you nodded your head. you liked new people. everyone in this town was so predictable and boring and your parents were constantly worried about being judged. it wasn't much different in school, you had been friends with Mona and Lucas, yet when Ali saw you, you instantly became friends. you didn't know why she chose you and not Mona, after all, she made more of an effort.

you stood up off your knees, putting the paintbrush down and walking over to the house over the road, just as a boy was walking out.

"hi, I'm y/n. one of Emily's friends" you said, pointing Emily's house out with your left hand and holding your right out for him to shake. he looked down at your hand, shoving his in his pockets.

"toby" he said, looking at your hand again. you looked down, realising the paint was spread over your hand. you laughed, saying a brief goodbye before heading back to Em.

Caleb:

you were 10 minutes early for your first class, so you chose a seat in the corner by the window. you got out your book and any other equipment you would need. the door opened and you expected the teacher to walk in but instead, a boy walked in. he went straight to the middle of the room and got out his laptop. you had never seen him before and you thought you knew everyone, so you stood up and wandered over. you sat in the seat diagonally behind him, leaning over his shoulder. he hadn't noticed you there as he sat typing away. he was trying to hack into the local social services system, however he was unsuccessful.

"you're doing it wrong" you said near his ear, making him jump and turn around. he slammed the laptop shut and leaned away, alarmed.

"how long have you been there" he asked.

"long enough to know what you're doing and that you're doing it wrong." he scoffed.

"you think you can do better." you smirked, grabbing his laptop. typing away. he leaned in to see what you were doing. you tapped a few times, finishing your action. before turning to him completely.

"done, now you can access your files."

"how did you know I was in the system?" he questioned, still struggling to believe that you were able to hack it when he couldn't.

"i guessed" you answered, shrugging your shoulders and returning to your seat.

"Caleb" he said, earning your attention again.

"y/n" you replied, just before the teacher and other students piled in.

Ezra:

"where are you boy?" you called out for your dog. you had been walking in the park and had let him off his lead for a second and he was gone. "great" you muttered under your breath. you strolled along the path, whistling for him every now and then.

"good boy." you heard a male voice say. "who do you belong to?" he asked, presumably to a pet. you followed the voice, seeing a man sat on a bench. your dog rolling around at his feet as he pet it.

"sorry, he's mine." you apologised, attaching the  lead to the dogs collar. "he runs off sometimes." you said.

"yeah, I used to have a dog that would always chase squirrels around. it was a nightmare." you smiled, realising that he was a complete stranger, even though it felt like you were talking to a friend.

"my name's y/n." you said.

"Ezra Fitz" it sounded familiar, but you couldn't place where you had heard it, so you said goodbye and continued your walk with your dog. annoyingly the name was stuck in your mind the whole way back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 642 30
Katherine Maybell has lived a life of lying, bullying, and keeping secrets. What happens when Alison is found dead and those secrets start to come to...
18.6K 418 18
❝ 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿, 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿! - 𝗔 ❞ ≻ in which rachel garcia starts getting threatening messages after her best friends mur...
6.7K 63 10
Short (or sometimes long) stories. PLL set in times before and after finale...when reading you'd figure it out. Ezria Smut Sparia Smut Hopefully woul...
1.7K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...