Transmigrated as the terminal...

Per Money_stealer

I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once playe... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 56: (Damarius backstory)

Chapter 52

682 31 13
Per Money_stealer

I opened the glass door that separated my room and the balcony. The blowing night breeze blew soft white feathers into my room. The large and white wings that caught my attention flapped slightly behind a familiar person.

Why is he here..?

"Alastor... Since when were you here?"

"Not long. Let me see... I think since you entered your room." He said while flapping his wings slowly without looking at me.

The duck? "...That's long."

"Just minutes, not months or years." He said casually, while watching his wings.

I want to pull his hair... Can't you respect the owner of this room by talking while looking into her eyes?

I exhaled heavily and observed Alastor, who was still watching his wings.

Looking at the situation positively, it seems like what's bothering him is more important.

"Is there a problem with your wings?"

My question made Alastor stop his movements. He glanced at me while stepping back.

"...None of your business." He said with a low growl. He covered his face with the back of his hand, trying to block my view of his reddened face.

Oh? What's this?

I approached Alastor, making him step back according to the steps I took. He was shocked when his back hit the balcony barrier.

"I warn you, don't come any closer." Alastor looked nervous as our distance closed.

"I'm just worried, let me check." I raised my hand, about to touch the white wings that looked fluffy.

Alastor grabbed my hand roughly. "Bullshit, don't piss me off."

Ow ow ow! That's hurt!

"I got it I got it! Take your hands off, it hurts!" I screamed.

Alastor released his grip, making me sigh in relief and rub my reddened arm.

That hurts! Hmph! It's better if you lend me your hand as a bottle opener, your grip isn't a joke.

"Sigh... I'm serious this time. What's wrong with your wings?"

Alastor was silent for a moment, then spoke in a small voice. "Not my wing. It's nothing major anyway, just a small wound on my back."

"Huh? Wound? Where? Let me see." I grabbed Alastor's shoulder reflexively, about to turn him over. But Alastor stopped me by holding both of my hands, this time gentler than his grip earlier.

"It's just a small wound, don't be bothered by it. It's not a big deal." He said, a bit embarrassed.

"Did you know? If a small wound is untreated, it can become infected, which can cause serious illness and excruciating pain."

Alastor looked at me strangely. "Since when did you learn strange things like that?"

"Since I started opening health books," I said nonchalantly.

Well, that's common knowledge in my world. Even children know.

I quickly and forcibly turned his body over, exposing his bleeding back. The wings that came out of the strappy design on the back looked as if they could break at any time due to the visible wounds.

"Small wound?" I stared at Alastor in disbelief.

"That's small." Alastor's voice was firm, which could convince anyone who hadn't seen the wound directly.

I pressed the wound, a little annoyed, making Alastor growl in pain.

"Take that small wound," I said irritably.

He looked at me sharply, and I stared back.

"What? Want to argue again? Should I press it again?" My threat made him click his tongue in annoyance and look away.

"Tch, this is so embarrassing," he grumbled softly.

What's embarrassing? I don't understand why a wound like this can make him embarrassed.

"Sigh... Why are you coming here when injured like that?" I pulled Alastor into my room and pressed him to sit on the bed.

"Well, sorry? I didn't mean to get injured when I came here." He said curtly.

"You were injured just now? Wait, I thought demon regeneration was fast?" I busily looked for a first aid kit in my room.

"It's true, but this is a different case." He said while I found the object I was looking for.

...? Who in their right mind puts a first aid kit in the accessories drawer?

Well, I don't have a say in this matter. That's because I was looking for it in the accessories drawer.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still paying attention to the conversation.

I took a moment to tidy up the messy accessories with one hand, while the other held the first aid box.

"My father and I had a bit of a fight, and this happened when he showed up out of the blue on my way to yo-"

BAM

"HE WHAT?!" In surprise, I dropped the object I was holding and looked at Alastor.

Alastor looked at me in surprise. "What's what?"

SLAM

"Milady!" Anne emerged from the bathroom with a dagger, ready to stab at any time.

She looked at Alastor in surprise. "Angel? No, demon? Wait, half-blood..? Ah- no!"

She ran towards me, turned her back to me, then took a stance and pointed his dagger at Alastor. "Milady, run outside and go to the young masters."

Alastor and I exchanged glances. He sat calmly, although he looked a little annoyed.

... This gives me deja vu

"Uhm... Anne? Please keep your dagger. It looks... rude to my guests."

"Yes, don't wo- yes? Pardon?" Anne looked at me in surprise.

"He is my friend, not an intruder," I said, pointing at Alastor, who was now hiding his back from Anne's view.

"Uh- oh- my apologies, sir!" Anne put her dagger back into the dagger sheath tied to her leg, covered by the maid's dress.

She bowed 90° to Alastor and then to me. "I'm sorry, milady! Please punish me!"

What do you mean by punishing? Are you a masochist who likes to get punished?

"You were trying to protect me... Why would I punish you?"

"That-"

I quickly cut off Anne's words because I wasn't in the mood to argue. "Never mind, it's alright. Anyways, Anne, please prepare a basin of water and a clean cloth."

Anne straightened herself. "Okay, Milady! I'll prepare it immediately." Anne rushed into the bathroom. Not long, she came out holding a basin with a white cloth.

I took it and put it on my nightstand. "Thank you, Anne. Can you wait outside? You see, I have business with my guest."

I looked at Alastor with an awkward smile. Alastor, who had been uncomfortable with Anne's presence, only looked at her warily.

Anne looked at me and Alastor with an expression I couldn't describe. "Roger, Milady! I'll be outside if Milady needs anything."

"Yes, thank you."

Clack

"Sorry about that... Anyways, please show me your back." I dipped the cloth in water and squeezed it until it was slightly dry.

Alastor watched all my movements in silence.

... His gaze was... piercing. At this rate, he would burn a hole with that gaze.

Alastor sat cross-legged on the bed, his back to me. Meanwhile, I sat on the side of the bed, rubbing the wet cloth on his back to clean the dried blood.

Neither of us spoke up. Only the sound of the clock ticking, and the wind coming from the outside could be heard.

Very awkward...

"Why are you surprised?" I was stunned when Alastor spoke.

"Huh? W-what?"

He looked at me over his shoulder, his wings lowered to open a path of view. "Earlier, you were screaming out of nowhere."

Ah, that's...

"What do you mean out of nowhere? Of course, I was shocked to hear that a demon king came to my family's dukedom."

It could ruin my life...

"Oh... That's to be expected. Don't worry, I'm sure your brother can match my father's magic." He said lightly.

"Wait, I think you misunderstood. That's not the problem. It wouldn't be funny if there's a war here, then I died young."

Well, technically I was dead before entering this world. But think about it, who in their right mind would be willing to die twice?

"If you die, just die. What is there to be afraid of?" He said with genuine wonder.

This shi- This demon has lost his mind... His thinking can't be in the same direction as ordinary people...

"Sigh... Let's say it like this. My brother came to your territory, and he started attacking indiscriminately, while the people there including your family didn't know there was an attack that threatened their lives. Won't you feel worried?"

I started applying the antiseptic and ointment that was the information stated in the box.

Alastor was silent for a moment. "Why worry? With my strength, I can protect and bring people who are important to me out of that territory."

I facepalmed at Alastor's answer. "Yes, that's you. What about me? I don't have any strength. Never mind saving my family, even saving myself. I won't be able to," I said, feeling annoyed.

Alastor turned around, causing the ointment I was about to apply to get on his white wings. "Were you that weak from birth?"

"Are you asking to be slapped?" I looked at him, annoyed.

"I mean, it's amusing." He crossed his arms as if he was thinking.

"What?"

"I met the weakest person here." His words made me clench my fists.

Hold it in... Hold it in...

Inhale... Exhale...

He's a demon, so don't be surprised by his annoying nature.

"Never mind, turn around and let me continue treating your wounds."

Obediently, he turned around.

"By the way, why are you here?"

"I want to tell you that I have collected all the materials needed."

My movements stopped for a moment. "What?"

"What's what?"

I'm speechless and taken aback by this. "You collected everything yourself?"

He looked at me strangely. "You think I'm crazy? Of course not. My subordinates were the ones who collected them."

"Oh, right. You have subordinates..." That surprised me for a moment.

"I'll bring all the ingredients in three days." He reached into his trouser pocket, took a piece of paper, and handed it to me. "Make sure to prepare all the items written there within this period."

...

"Uhm... Alastor?"

Alastor glanced at me over his shoulder. "What?"

"You're doing so much for me that I.. Uh... feel indebted. I don't know how to repay you." I scratched my cheek awkwardly.

"I just did what I wanted to do. Just act like you normally do."

I tidied and closed the first aid box after everything was done.

"Still, if there is something I can do to help, I'd like to do it..."

Although I doubt I have any use. Sigh... I'm sorry for myself for being useless.

Alastor was silent for a moment, then turned around. "Actually..."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24K 694 89
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
29K 957 19
Fed up at crappy reincarnated Villainess stories with terrible endings? Wish for once they'd choose the second male lead? Or what about killing that...
171K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
24.7K 962 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...