Muted // Felix-centric

By _mieschief_

» ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ « ALL FICTI... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
My new book

Chapter 41

1.6K 94 80
By _mieschief_

Revenge is best served cold...

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Over the last few days, Felix has used the days to spend time with the most important people in his life. These include Minho, Jisung, Chan, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin, but now it also includes Rachel. Felix took an instant liking to Rachel last time and was keen to get to know her better. Miyeon was naturally delighted and didn't stand in his way. But while he spent his days with his new favorite people, he spent hours at night thinking about Olivia and his dad. He just couldn't help but worry about them. But since these worries keep him awake at night and he hardly gets more than 2 hours of sleep, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

And so Felix skipped school for the next few days and spent the whole day working on his plan. He didn't tell the others about it, of course, because he knew they wouldn't approve. They would only tell Felix that they would take care of the situation and that Felix should concentrate on school. They would also never let him skip school, which is why he had to be very smart about it. He didn't need more than a parent's signature for that. And since his father was no longer in the picture, he included his mother in the plan. It wasn't easy at first, as she didn't approve either, but with a few convincing arguments, which Felix isn't exactly proud of (guilt tripping), he got his mother to sign a school absence application for him.

After that, everything was a piece of cake. He had to leave the house earlier than the others in the morning and be back at school at the end of class to go home with Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin. They all had no idea. So while Felix wasn't at school, he was watching his father's house. He needed to know when his father was leaving the house and when Janice wasn't there. It was enough to spy on the house for four days. They left the house at 8 o'clock in the morning. Then they took Olivia to nursery school and were gone until 4pm. Then they came back with Olivia, so Felix had a time window of 8 hours from Monday to Thursday. On Fridays and weekends, they were either at home all the time or out with Olivia.

And so it came to the next step. The preliminary approach... He had to get rid of Janice. At first Felix thought of having her distracted by his mother for a few hours, but he already had another plan for his mother. So he came up with the idea of keeping her at work. But to do this, he had to find out where she worked and how he could stop her from going home. But that turned out to be easier than he first thought. One day he tracked her to her work and found out that she didn't have a job, but just spent the whole day in a bar. He watched her for a few hours and saw how she, just like his father, was just a lying bit**. But he couldn't stay upset about her for long, so he talked to the bartender and asked him some questions.
He found out that Janice was here every day and also went out with one of the guys from time to time. So all Felix had to do now was to make sure that Janice also went out with a guy that day. If he's honest with himself, he doesn't feel good about it at all, but this woman has destroyed everything in his life and now he finally wants his family back... Olivia.

And so it happened that Felix followed Janice to the bar again and waited for her to go out with a guy. Then he went to Olivia's kindergarten and picked her up. Fortunately, the teachers still knew the boy and let Olivia go home with him.
Of course Olivia had questions, but he didn't have time to answer them. He took her home and told her to pack her things and not come out until he told her to. Olivia didn't ask any more questions and just did what her brother had told her to do.

Then Felix sat down in the living room and waited for his father... He didn't have to wait long before he heard the car pull into the courtyard. Felix could feel himself getting more and more nervous, but it was time to finally make his father pay for everything he had done.
He stood up and stared at the front door. Any moment now. His heart was racing like never before. He feels the same fear running through him as four months ago. The same fear when he was waiting for his father to hit him... But today everything is different. He has a plan... He can do this.
Then the door opened and the man Felix hated so much entered the house.

"Honey? Did you pick up Olivia today? The teacher didn't want to say who picked up Olivia.... Honey? Jan-" his father interrupted himself when he saw Felix standing there with his arms crossed. His eyes widen and immediately you can see the anger in his eyes. "What are you doing here?" his father asked through clenched teeth. Felix said nothing and just looked at the man. This man... His father... Can he even call him that anymore? Marcus... It sounds so wrong... But also so right. "I asked you a question," he says even more angrily and runs towards Felix with his fists clenched, but before he can even get close to the boy, he hears a loud clap behind him.

"Wow... you haven't changed a bit," Miyeon says as she emerges from the kitchen with a wicked smile on her lips. "Y-You? What do you want?" asks Marcus, startled. "Me? I just want justice. I want you to finally pay for all the things you have done not only to me but also to your son, your own flesh and blood." she says, her eyes darkening as she mentions her son. "Huh. And what are you going to do? You were too weak then and you're still too weak now," he says and just laughs. Felix feels a cold shiver run down his spine when he hears the laughter. He never wanted to hear it again...

"I'm not going to do anything. You did all this to yourself," she says and just points around. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything. You tride to kill yourself. That was all you. I had nothing to do with it," he says. "Oh yes... and who was to blame for all this? Who was to blame that it came to this?" Miyeon asked and Markus just smirked. "You just weren't good enough for me or for this family. I should never have married you back then. You weren't worth it. But luckily I met Janice. She's so much better than you," he says with a wide and proud grin. "You're just as blind as you were back then..." says Miyeon and Marcus looks puzzled, but doesn't listen to her.

"I don't care what you want. Get out of here and don't show your face again," he says, annoyed by the situation. "Not until you explain one thing to me... why did you do all this to Felix?" she asks without saying exactly what she means. "What, exactly do you mean? That I hit him? Abused him or left him behind? I saw nothing in him that could have been of much value to me. He's just as weak as you are. I should have killed him back then... then I'd be rid of him now," he says, just smirking at Felix. Those eyes carry so much hatred for his son, but he could never explain it to himself. "I only gave him what he deserved" he continues, laughing.

'What, beat him? Raped him or left him behind? I saw nothing in him that could have been of much value to me. He's just as weak as you are. I should have killed him then... then I would be rid of him now. I only gave him what he deserved.'

The exact words... said by the same voice... His confession... all his shameful deeds... all his crimes... Felix has finally made it. He is free at last. "W-What's that?" asks Markus when he hears his voice and his words. "That my dear... Is your confession for all the things you did to your son. Now you will finally get what you deserve," says Miyeon and then the door is pulled open and some policemen enter the house. "Mr. Lee Markus, I hereby arrest you. Anything you'll say can and will be used against you," then he is taken away by the policemen. "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!" he shouts after them, but all the shouting won't do him any good. Felix has recorded everything and hands it over to the police.

Miyeon goes to her son and puts her hand on his shoulder. "Go and get your sister," she says and Felix immediately runs to Olivia. She is waiting in her room and when the door is pulled open, she sees her big brother with tears in his eyes. "Lixie?" she asks and is then hugged tightly. The two of them lie in each other's arms crying for a few minutes until there is a knock at the door. "We can go home now. The police here are finished," says Miyeon and Felix nods.

And so, with his mother's help, Felix has finally managed to get his father to undergo his well deserved punishment. He can finally sleep in peace again. Miyeon has offered to take Olivia in until Felix is old enough to take her in. Felix thanks his mother very much for her help.
When he has said goodbye to Miyeon and Olivia, he finally makes his way home after a long day. He has a lot of explaining to do to the boys and to be honest, he doesn't know how to start. He still hasn't regained his confidence to speak, even though his therapist has told him he's getting better. How is he supposed to explain to the boys what he's been doing for the last few days if he can't even find the right words with his voice...

But Felix has other problems that he doesn't yet know about... because while Felix has finally had his revenge, the boys have found out things that have broken their hearts...
When Felix enters the house, he sees his suitcases in front of him...

"We don't want you here anymore! Get out!"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

This chapter was so hard to write.

I hope you liked it!

~chichi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.3K 31
♤ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚗. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜�...
170K 10.2K 61
[COMPLETED] 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 ( 𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖 ) ❝𝘱-𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦... 𝘥-𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢...
20.2K 685 20
'Platonic, what fucking torture.' _________________________________________ CONTENTS- • Friends to lovers • Jealousy • Slow burn • Fluff/ 18+ • Cheat...
152K 4.1K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...