Coming Together Years Later

By Always-Drarry

Harry Potter is a twice single father. His first marriage left him with three young children, James, Albus an... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-One
chapter twenty-Two
Chapter twenty-Three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter 25
chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
chapter 46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90

91

48 2 1
By Always-Drarry

--Three days Later--
--March 15th--
--Saturday--

The last three days flown by in the household and the weekend came, a Saturday morning. Oddly enough, a freezing cold spring morning. The plans for an outdoor celebration off the table for now 16 year old Molly Potter. Harry and Ginny's biological daughter. A small, deaf girl. Molly was a very Magical girl, who just kept it to herself, because she didn't want her parents, Harry and Draco, to worry about her.
She yawned sitting up on her bed. Her brother, Albus, and sister, Lily, still slept as she got slowly dressed. She noticed Albus had Annabelle over, again. Annabelle was over nearly all the time, the 17 year old not wanting to go home. She had been overwhelmed once or twice while staying with them, but Albus found her in the Attic, away form the noises in the house. Albus learned why she was so soft spoken and sometimes had trouble with touching. She had Autism, but very little people knew about it. She didn't like people knowing. She didn't like being different, she was just having trouble with all the noises in the house sometimes. Albus didn't mind. He simply placed a light kiss on her lips. Later, told his father what he learned. They still didn't know why she didn't want to go home, she wouldn't tell them.

She left her brother and sister asleep in the bedroom and shut the door. She was dressed for the day and went downstairs. She made herself something small to eat and then sat down on the couch. She picked up the television remote and flipped through the channels until she found a movie she'd watched before. She of course couldn't hear the words, but she enjoyed the show anyway. She slowly ate her little breakfast, not hearing the knock on the door. Finally, the young man, Henry, remember to hit the button. It started flashing by the door. It let the deaf teenager know, somebody was at the door.

She opened the door. "Hi, Henry! Aren't you early?" She said. "Am I? I thought I could come at six, at the earliest? Without your parents being too sore at me." He said. "You can come anytime, really. You can even spend the night, but uncle might be worried. He is still worried about Victoria. Come. I'm watching television." She said, pulling Henry into the house. "I take it, most are still asleep?" He asked. "Yeah. It's Saturday, they sleep later." She said, dropping back on the couch. He joined her and listened as the upstairs slowly started to come awake.

--

Joey yawned, reaching for the ringing from laying on the end table. "Yeah?" He mumbled, answering the call. "I don't mean to call so early, but Henry left this morning. Did he make it there? He left before the wife and I even got out of bed." Said Henry's father. "Give me a few minutes, I'm just getting out of bed myself." He said. "Okay, thanks." He said, ending the call.
Joey got dressed and went throughout the house. The little foot steps told him the young ones had already woken up, surprised Skyler didn't come wake them up. He paused at the small bedroom of his daughter's. It was empty, bed was already made. Victoria was up and about already as well. Unusual for the girl, much like the older ones, they slept in. He knew it likely meant the little goth white boyfriend of his daughter was infact, over. He yawned coming down the stairs, smelling breakfast already being cooked. He turned into the kitchen Anne was cooking the breakfast he could smell. "I'd figured you'd sleep in?" She said, seeing Joey. "Got a call. Seen Henry?" Joey asked. "Living room. He was watching television with Molly when I came downstairs, that was 7, I'm not sure what time he got here. Early, I'd say." Anne said and Joey turned around, walking into the living room. The television show had long been changed to keep the toddlers attention. Oakland, Olivia and Skyler sat eating some toast and watching the television on the carpet. A sleepy James, Victoria and Henry were on the couch in mid conversation. "I don't see how you are going to mange passing. Do they even know?" James yawned. "The school isn't aware and I don't plan on telling them. Never wanted to even go." Henry fussed. "The why did you." James asked. "Because father requested it. He's two faced as hell and without reading very well, I have trouble holding full time work, so I'm stuck." Henry said. "Your mum?" James asked. "She's background. Won't go against him." He said. "so you decided to show up here?" James asked. "Can't handle another weekend. I'll explode." Henry said. Joey walked away. Enough had been said and he called the man back. "Henry is here. Let the kid relax for a bit." Joey said. "I don't like him just taking off." Was the man's reply. "He is of age." Joey said and with a sigh, the call was ended.

--

By nine, the household joined the dinning room table, with Henry and Annabelle added. Market, could see the freshly dyed black hair of Henry's. "What's your natural hair colour?" Market asked. "Blonde." Henry replied, taking a bite of his toast, he wasn't a meat eater.
The conversation kept going between everybody for a bit until they decided what they planned on doing today for Molly. It would be an indoor celebration, because Harry nor Draco wanted to have the children outside long. The day was far to cold they felt like. "Pappy?" Oakland said. "Yes, Oak?" Harry said. "What was you and the doctor talking about? After sister and I went to the doctor yesterday?" She asked. "Oh, nothing big. He just wants another MRI of your hands. Olivia is complaining if her finger hurting is all. You two are growing, he just wants to be sure the scar tissue isn't being damaged is all." Harry said, getting a bit of a confused look out of the almost four year old girl. Draco smiled. "Nothing bad I promise." Draco said. "It's about our missing finger?" She asked. They both were missing a pinky finger. "Yes, but you know the story, girls." Harry replied back. "I don't." Henry said. "You've have heard of conjoined twins?" Victoria asked. "It's been read to me, yeah?" He replied. "By a pinky finger, the girls were. They were separated at birth, loosing a pinky finger." She said. "It just make you girls unique." Henry said, picking up the ringing phone. He just ignored the call. "Tyler Skin?" Victoria asked. "Yeah. Told him I rather do the project myself then deal with him." Henry said. "What's wrong with the kid?" Joey asked. "Jock." Henry said, taking another bite of toast. "I take you from more of a chess player anyway." Joey said. "Daddy!" Victoria fussed. "It's cool. Videos games really. Not much for reading." Henry said. "There's plenty of food, Henry. You don't have to keep to toast you know?" Summer said. "I'm fine, really. Thanks." Henry said.

--

Harry and Draco set up the downstairs for the teenagers party. Harry missed a lot of years with his daughter, Molly, because of the actions of his first wife, Ginny. He couldn't believe the truth when he first learned it, but thankfully, Molly was a happy girl. She was just a small girl for sixteen. Draco placed a light kiss on Harry's cheek. "What's on your mind?" Draco asked. "Just thinking about how much time past by without her and now? How quickly she is growing up. She is sixteen years old." Harry said. "I know, my love. The triplets are going to be four years old so. I can't believe it. I won't have more babies." Draco frowned, but Harry just gave him a light kiss. "You know as well as I do, the children aren't leaving anytime soon, we won't have an empty nest for a very long time." Harry said. "I suppose that is true. Come, her cake is nearly finished." Draco said.

--

Henry, Victoria, Victor, Lily and Albus sat outside, with Molly. "Did you bring it?" Victor asked. "Your father and uncle will kill me, if she can't handle her shit." Henry said, holding out the baggy of pot. "You said I could once I turned sixteen, brother!" Molly fussed. "I did, but it's not you ass that is on the line." Henry said. "I'll take the blame." Albus said. "Very will. Just hurry up, before a kid come or the others who can't smoke because of legal stuff." Henry said.
Half an hour later, the group lost Molly. She laughed and ran off. Harry dropped the mug he held when she locked her arms round him, she just laughed and looked up at him. "Hi, daddy!" She said. "Hey, Molly. I was wondering were you all went off too. However, I made a mess just know." Harry said. Molly simply giggled. "I'm hungry." She said, before Lily walked into the kitchen. "Molly! I told you to keep with us." Lily fussed. "Wanted daddy." She said, looking at her big sister. "Lily, what did you all do?" He asked. "Nothing, daddy! She's just-" Lily started to say. "Lily." He said and she let out a sigh. "We might of gotten some pot." Lily said. "And you thought giving Molly some was a good idea, Lily!" Harry said. "Daddy she's fine! She's happy! It's not that big of a deal, okay? You do it a lot." Lily said and with a sigh. "She's your responsibility and you get to clean up the coffee I dropped." Harry said. "Yes, daddy." She said.

--

A couple more hours went by Harry found Molly and them back outside. "Alright, enough. Time to get back inside, it's getting late." Harry said. "Its almost finished." Albus said. "Quickly, and Molly is sleeping with Lily tonight. She's your responsibility until she is sober. Henry, you can bunk with the boys, officially." Harry said. "and if I'm not found there?" Henry asked. "You kids are going to do what you do, but Joey does request you don't...for now at least." Harry said. "Fair enough. Mind if I run to the store? You have no veggies here." He said. "Are you used to driving in such a state?" Harry asked. "I am. I'm not really high. Been doing it a while, you know?" Henry said. "Take Victoria, get you something you'll eat. Oh, take Robin would you? She's still upset and could use a treat. I'll pay you back." Harry said. "Alright." Henry said.

--

Henry truck was small, but Robin sat in her toddler seat in the middle and Victoria in the passenger side, as Henry drove into town. "Did papaw tell you what you could have?" Victoria asked? "I want something sweet, Victoria." She said. "How about an ice cream?" Henry asked. "You don't eat it though." Victoria said. "You could can. Viv, don't not eat something because I'm a picky bitch. Please, let me buy you girls some ice cream?" Henry said. "Okay." Victoria said.
Victoria put Robin in the highs chair at the small table they were at in the ice cream parlor before she joined the table. A few minutes later. Robin sat eating her strawberry ice cream in the highchair and Victoria had her a Sunday. "Your daddy is alright." Henry said. "You...have to understand, my mama and many others hated my daddy. People have hurt him and me, more then just words because of who I am. My own grandpa tried to kill my daddy. He is always going to worry and I am sorry for that..." Victoria said. "It's good your Daddy cares so much about you, it really is. You...want kids, don't you?" He asked. "Later, if I can help it, but later. Why?" She asked. "Could...be difficult. My count is kind of low." He mumbled. "There's other ways to have a family. Besides, Narcissa is certain, within a year, five babies will be born. I think I'll get my feel. You should let me tell them, about your daddy? They'll let you stay, I promise. I don't want you worried or kind of being bullied because you are struggling in school." She said. "I don't want your daddy handling my problems. I am stupid." He said. "Henry, you have a condition! You are very smart, you are. You just need help to read sometimes." She said and he let out a sigh. "I'll think about it, really. Robin, how is your Ice cream?" He asked. "Yummy." She giggled. "I'm glad, really."

--

Once Henry, Victoria and Robin came back, they all gathered in the kitchen to finish celebrating Molly's birthday. Harry brought down the gifts brought for her. She was most excited about her new laptop, giving Harry a big hug. Harry smiled and kissed her head. "Go, have fun." Harry said, watching her hand upstairs with her new things.

--

By ten, the house went pretty still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.3K 33
Its been 3 years since Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy have gotten married. But when they get unexpected news, what will they do? As the weeks go by...
Broken By Charli

Fanfiction

532K 14.7K 68
Ten years have passed since the Battle of Hogwarts. Draco Malfoy is a single father, raising his son after the death of his wife. Hermione & Ron Weas...
8.7K 195 67
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are a married couple. They have been Married since the young age of Eighteen and have traveled the world in the last tw...
176K 4.2K 19
Hermione never thought that she'd end up pregnant and alone, but it seems that she is now stuck in such a predicament. She also never thought that Dr...