Love will Find The way

By mysterygirllost

Manik Malhotra is a Bollywood Superstar and dream boy for all the girls. But this heart throb has his heart o... More

Chapter 1- Meet the Superstar
Chapter 2- It started here
Chapter 3 - The Hunt
Chapter 5- Far Away
Chapter 4 - Nightmares and Sweetdreams
Chapter 6- Lights Camera Action!
Chapter 7- The Agreement
Chapter 8- Frenemies
Chapter 9- Haunting Past
Chapter 10- Pyaar ya Dhokha
Chapter 11- Harsh Truth
Chapter 12- What's Cookin
Chapter 13- The Truth
Chapter 14- The girl in the Car
Chapter 15- All in a day
Chapter 16- Sharp Turns
Chapter 17- Love Never Ends
Chapter 18- Birthday Surprise
Chapter 19- The Unexpected
Chapter 20- One Night with you
Chapter 21- Boyfriend
Chapter 22- Dil ki Baatein
Chapter 23- Long Night Conversations
Chapter 24- Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25- Are they in Love?
Chapter 26- Truth or Dare
Chapter 27- What's Next
Chapter 28- Love Letter
Chapter 29- Confessions
Chapter 30- Confusions
Chapter 31- First Kiss
Chapter 32- Rejection
Chapter 33- Not Alone
Chapter 34- Back to Square one
Chapter 35- In or Out?
Chapter 36- Aryaman's Party
Chapter 37- Guilt-ridden
Chapter 38- Hidden Feelings
Chapter 39- On the Edge
Chapter 40- Calm before the Storm
Chapter 41- Home Again
Chapter 42- By her side
Chapter 43- Lost Love
Chapter 44- The Closure
Chapter 45- L.O.V.E
Chapter 46- Nandini or Siya?
Chapter 47- Love Triangle
Chapter 48- Half Baked
Chapter 49- New Chapter
Chapter 51- Replacement
Chapter 52- Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- Heartbroken
Chapter 54- Sweet Revenge
Chapter 55- Red Flags
Chapter 56- Alvida
Chapter 57- Life After
Chapter 58- Revelation
Chapter 59- Mistakes
Chapter 60- Back in the game
Chapter 62- Evil Side
Chapter 61- Parallels never meet
Chapter 63- Down the memory lane
Chapter 64- Wedding Shenanigans
Chapter 65- Changing dynamics
Chapter 66- The End of Beginning?
Chapter 67- Never say Never
Chapter 68- You are my HOME
Chapter 69- Taking turns
Chapter 70- Yes or No?
Chapter 71- I'm All Yours
Chapter 72- Blame Game
Chapter 73- Hide & Seek
Chapter 74- Shaadi ke Side Effects
Chapter 75- Cute Conversations
Chapter 76- Promises
Chapter 77- Restart
Chapter 78- One at a time
Chapter 79- Knock knock
Chapter 80- Backfired
Chapter 81- Main Heroine Hoon
Author Note
Chapter 82- A lonely Night
Chapter 83- Big Revelation
Chapter 84- Blackmail
Chapter 85- The Devil
Chapter 86- The Master Plan
Chapter 87- Critical Times
Chapter 88- Mishaps
Chapter 89- Forever Humesha
Chapter 90- Epilogue

Chapter 50- Marking Mine

756 78 16
By mysterygirllost

Nandini's POV: 

Why are you doing this to me Manik? Ek pal mein apna aur ek pal mein ajnabee ban jaate ho. You said you don't even let me enter your farm house, you just wanted you, your family and your kids to be there. Ek pal ke liye mujhe laga that I will never get a chance to be with you. The mere thought is making me lose my temper. I couldn't sit there when you told that, I came out from there as I don't want any of you to see me in tears. I just dreamt of us being like this. Just you and me. Just then Scooter came to me, maybe God wanted three of us to be together, so here he is with us. I found Manik sleeping beside me like a baby. I lied down beside him as I felt sleepy.

We both woke up to the new alarm sound obviously made by the Scooter. ''Ye hai tho tumhe alarm lagna nahi padega'' Manik said as he woke up and looked at his watch. ''Alarm lagana bhi nahi chahiye, it's already 8'o clock'' he said. I was still feeling sleepy but he reminded me that today will be my first day at shoot. ''Ok wait, let me get a coffee for you'' I said in my usual sleepy tone. ''No, I'm leaving, I have something important to talk to Siya'' he said and left in a jiffy. He didn't wait for me to say something. Why is Manik so confusing, wo chahta kya hai. I feel I can never understand him. 

It was my first day on this set and everything seemed new. I really miss Manik so much today. It was not so tough here and everything is going well. Around lunch time, someone came to me and said, ''Ma'am, sir came to meet you''. I knew Manik would come to meet me. I felt like a kindergarten student who is excited to meet her parents after her first day at school. 

''Hi Nandini'' I expected it to be Manik but it turned about to be Rohan. ''You here?'' I asked him not expecting here. ''Shoot ke liye locations dekhne aaya tha and I came to know you're shooting here, so here I am'' he said. ''Kis shoot ke liye?'' I asked him as I didn't knew he is shooting for another film. ''Humara movie!'' he said hinting me that my first project is being resumed. ''Are you serious? Shoot kab start hone wala hai?'' I am so happy hearing him. ''Yes, all arrangements are being made, dad ke health theek nahi hai tho, I'm looking into everything'' he said. ''Just waiting for you'' he said. ''I'll be so happy to join you'' I said. ''Yes. I actually came here to ask for your call sheets'' he said casually as we walked there. ''Don't be formal, I'll come after a month'' I said. ''Not being formal but I am ensuring, as a producer'' he said. ''Oh so you are officially the producer of this film'' I said. I'm glad I'm the producer's choice. ''Manik was also the producer and hero for my first film, it was a massive hit. Then, you are the producer cum hero for my next, wish you all the luck'' I said. He just smiled. I wonder how he could be the son of such a person. I feel so sorry for pushing him that day. He had to be bedridden for almost 6 months.

***********************************************************************************************

Manik's POV:

I have to talk to Siya today at any cost. ''Manik, what brought here so early?'' she asked me. ''To have breakfast with you'' I said. ''Where is Dhruv?'' I asked her but she said he went to office. ''Should I ask you something?'' I asked her. ''What?'' she said casually. ''What if I do something which you don't like?'' she did not say anything and I looked at her in anticipation for an answer. ''I would feel bad first, I will be hurt, sad. Maybe I can't even process the thought of you going against me. It would be like my world will turn upside down'' she said. Her facial expression said how scared and disturbed she is. ''Siya'' I have kept my hand on her shoulder and offered a glass of water. ''Relax, main aisa kuch nahi karunga'' I said seeing her condition. I was horrified looking at her. ''But the thought itself is a nightmare to me Manik'' she said. 

Thank god maine isse kuch nahi bataya Nandini ke baare mein. Looks like it is so tough to talk to Siya. ''But Manik, at the end, I would finally accept what you have done'' she said after a while. ''Why?'' I asked out of curiosity. ''Because if you have done it, you might have thought of every consequence. I trust you with everything, tum mere baare mein kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakte'' she said. This means I can still have a hope to tell her about Nandini. I know Siya will be hurt when she will come to know that I love Nandini but I have no choice. I must take time to tell everything to Siya. ''You know Cabir and Navya are getting married soon'' I said. ''Oh Wow, that's a great news'' she said. ''Do you want to say something?'' Siya asked me seriously. ''No, nothing. If there is something I will let you know'' I said sensing that it is not the right time to say anything. 

***********************************************************************************************

After a Week

Manik's POV

''Nandini, where are you?'' I called her as she isn't here yet. ''I'm still at home'' she replied. ''Yaha muhurat ka time ho raha hai and you're still at home, Is something wrong?'' I asked her as Navya and Cabir are about to come to mandap. ''No, everything is okay, but I feel I have nothing to wear'' she said. ''You girls are unbelievable, kal tak you were all excited for Cabir and Navya's wedding and when it is actually happening, you are not here'' I can't believe she said this now. ''Moreover, you should have planned your outfit well before, aise last moment kaun decide karte hai'' I said. ''What do you think, I didn't check it earlier! I have well planned my outfit a week before, it's just that the lehenga isn't fitting now'' she said in her defense when I accused her. 

''Did you hear what you just said! You planned a lehenga which doesn't fit you anymore. It is because you're planning is failed ya tum ek hafte mein moti ho gayi hogi'' I said. ''Don't call me that'' I can imagine how her face looked like now. ''Call you what! Moti'' I love to tease her anytime. ''Manik, you are hopeless, main phone rakh rahi hu, I thought you could help me but no tumhe tho sirf mujhe pareshan karna aata hai'' she said and is about to cut the call. ''Nandini, listen to me! Do you want me to come there to help you? Should I arrange for a lehenga?'' I asked her with a concern but no, Nandini being Nandini, she will never understand me. ''Ji nahi, main kuch karungi and will come there soon, you need not come'' she said and cut the call. When will this girl understand what I'm saying. 

''Nandini tho ab tak aayi nahi and you're leaving from here!'' Cabir caught me as I was ready to leave. ''No, she will be here soon and I'm going to get Siya here'' I said as I knew Siya might be waiting for me. ''Have you talked to Siya?'' he asked me. ''No, I will talk to her today'' I said hoping for the best. ''You told me the same last week too, chal kya raha hai tumhare mann mein?'' Cabir is right, I have been trying my best to tell everything to Siya but I'm scared as how she is going to take it. ''I'm trying Cabir'' I just managed to say this to Cabir. ''No, you are scared of telling it, I think tumhe pehle Nandini ko batana chahiye, that will be good'' he suggested. I think even this is a good idea, maybe Nandini can help me with Siya too. ''Ok, I'll do that. First, I'll go and get Siya'' I said and left for her. 

'''Tum bhi abhi tak ready nahi hui'' I asked Siya as I saw her in casuals. ''Tum bhi matlab! Aur kaun ready nahi hua?'' Siya asked. ''Nahi wo matlab nahi tha but why aren't you ready yet? We decided to go to Cabir-Navya's wedding today'' I asked her. ''I thought Dhruv and you were invited to ViralFilmy  Awards. Dhruv already left'' she said. '''Ha mujhe bhi invitation aaya hai, aaj sirf screening hai, results shaam tak announce honge but Cabir ka shaadi hai na'' I said. ''I'm surprised Manik, you avoided an event to go to Cabir's wedding! This is so not you'' she said. ''Ha generally I don't do this but Cabir and Navya, they are like family now. I like Cabir's passion, he became a really good friend of mine. Even he understands me better'' I said. She smiled but I didn't understand her reason to smile. ''Then tumhe jaana chahiye shaadi mein'' she said. ''I thought hum dono saath mein chalenge'' what happened to her! She never behaves in this way. Maybe she didn't wanted to come. ''Manik, I didn't knew you are still attending the wedding, so I wasn't prepared to come with you'' she said. 

''Koi baat nahi, tum rest karo. I will come after the wedding ceremony'' I assured her and left from there. Don't know if Nandini has reached or not aur uska phone bhi nahi lag raha hai. It took me 40 minutes to reach the venue and by the time I reached varmala ho bhi gaya. ''You said I will be late, but see who's late!'' I heard Nandini saying that and turned to see her. Wow! how beautiful she looked in this red saree. Every time Nandini wears a saree, she doesn't miss to make me skip a beat. ''You said you have nothing to wear, but this saree'' I managed to ask her. ''Ye tho bahut purani saree hai, you know royal vintage weave it is! Ye saree Satya ki wife ki hai. Also this is too heavy to carry'' she said. She is indeed looking so royal and elegant in this. Her perfectly Kohled eyes, long hair left loose until her waist, red lips which is elevating her overall look. She is looking like a goddess. ''You know na, ye shaadi ek private ceremony hai, koi beauty pageant nahi hai ye'' I whispered in her ears as I stood at her back. ''I know but why are you saying this?'' she leaned backwards but did not turned towards me.

''I thought you might have forgotten that this is not your wedding'' I turned her towards me. ''Manik, kya kar rahe ho, everyone is here'' she said. ''Are you hinting me to take you aside?'' I wasted no time and took her aside. ''Ab kya kehna hai tumhe! Navya must be waiting for me'' she said. ''Tumne hi kaha that everyone is here, see nobody is here now, tell me what do you want now?'' I asked her. ''Mujhe kuch nahi kehna hai Manik, let's go out'' she said taking my hand to go out. ''But mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai'' I stopped her and closed the door and locked it. ''Kya?'' she asked clueless. I wish Nandini can see through me that how much I love her. ''You are looking breathtakingly beautiful'' she blushed and said thank you. She wanted to go but I didn't let her. I pulled her closer to feel her in my arms. She looked at me cluelessly. I caressed her cheeks and tucked her hair behind the ear. ''Manik'' she was about to say something but I don't want her to spoil this moment for me. 

I remember she was wearing red saree when I first kissed her. She was beautiful then, mesmerizing today and every day too. This moment, I know she is the one in my life. Nandini Murthy, will you let me be your side, forever! I wish I could say all I wanted to but usse dekh ke main kuch bol hi nahi paaya. I could hear my heart beat raising in this room. My grip on her hand became stronger as she tried to free herself. Those eyes, her fragrance, her lips, they would haunt me forever if I don't tell her now. I placed my lips on her soft red lips. She instantly held me for support as she might not be expecting this. I held her waist and pulled her into me. I was in no rush to mark her mine. Poori zindagi hai humare paas. She didn't kiss me back neither protested. She just closed her eyes and a lone tear fell on my cheek. I was quick to realize it made her uncomfortable and left her free.

''Manik, what is this?'' she looked confused. ''I don't know how to put it in words Nandini, but I really need you in this moment'' I said. ''Hume yaha se jaana chahiye'' she said but we're still caught in the same position, we were earlier. I took her hand in mine. ''Remember, what I once said to you?'' I asked her. ''What?'' she looked into my eyes.

''Manik Malhotra never quits if he start something'' I said as I took her lips again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
40.5K 2.1K 21
Previously known as lovebirds. This is the story of our favorite MANAN😍.. Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murty and their Crazy Friends.. All are student...
513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
93.8K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...