Home (NEW BEGINNING)/ Bts Rel...

By Megameno07luvinga

I'm not going to give a description, sorry.. just read to find out.. šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight..
happy birthday Jimin
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
A/N
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
A/N
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
happy birthday jhope
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
Happy birthday Yoongi
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven

chapter twenty seven

7 2 3
By Megameno07luvinga

Party party yeh!!
Let's continue..

The room goes dark and everyone becomes silent, no sound made as sudden light aluminates down on two figures, one sitting at a piano and the other holding a guitar...

"Good evening everyone.." Felix's voice booms in the room as he speaks through a mic, and everyone nods at his greeting..

"Please hand of applurs for thee famous Rodriguez brothers, the sensation Ignacio and Pablo Rodriguez.." he announces with a big smile...

"I know alot of you have heard of them and finally you get to meet them, is that not exciting.." he cheers, making his siblings roll their eyes at him even Yoongi and Minseok..

"I don't want to bore you with my blathering, let me disappear.." people start chuckling at his words.. "do you thing idiots.." he whispers to his brothers before jumping down the stage..

"Don't you think that was too much.." Lindi ask as Felix walks up to them and they others..

"You are just jalouse that the crowd loves me.." holding his hands forward looking at his brothers while Lindi just ignores his words, because if she was to confront him there is definitely going to be bloodshed..

Yoongi and Minseok begin to play, creating sweet and calm melodies calming the room as it reaches everyone's ears..

"Beautiful.." Nam-gil lets out listening to the music the twins are creating, kind of takes him back to his college days when he use to play for his school and band as well, those where the best moments of him life..

Ji Hong continues to look at the man, something is definitely wrong, this is not the same man Yeosin describe. This man is calm, distant he looks different from the man he saw in Dubai, and it's confusing him bad...

Nam-gil continues to smile and nod his head to the twins next song, and the fact he is looking at them and he is so calm like he doesn't know them, like he forgot them, Ji Hong's thoughts are cut off when his eyes lend on Nam-gil's wrist, making curious before looking him up and down before letting out a disgusting look...

"You should cover those up.." Ji Hong lets out looking at his children with a now clunching gew trying hard not to break the glass in his hand..

"Did you say something.." Nam-gil asks, with confusion in his eyes and Ji Hong looks at him with so much resentment in his eyes..

"This.." pointing at his neck to give Nam-gil a clue of what he is talking about, placing his hand at where Ji Hong is point he lets out a hiss of pain rubbing on the red marks and instantly his smile falls before getting up and walking away..

Ji Hong only lets out a scoff.. "I can't wait to make earth hell for you and your whore.." he mumbles as he sips on his drink..

Upstairs

Pends, moans and groans fill the room, their bodies coated with sweat as their third orgasm hits, looking at the man under her, he talks so much and right now he can't even form a proper word from his mouth..

She kisses him again as she continues to grind on him and he is losing it, in the past thirty minutes he has trying to keep himself together but the pleasure is now turning into overstimulation causing his lower region to hurt..

"Sam.." he chokes out, his breathing increasing even more, as she continues to kiss him..

"One more.." she whispers as she trails her mouth over his neck leaving wet kisses.. "just one more, okay.." meeting his eyes, as she starts removing his wet bangs covering his forehead..

"Are you willing?" She asks as she plays with his hair, feeling his twitch inside her.. "can you take one more?" Whispers, her voice vibrating on his ear making him moan and bulge his hips up, thrusting inside her..

"Ahhmm" she lets out feeling him move hitting the right spot.. "one more ha.." all he does his nod before she starts moving, feeling every inch of him in her trying to relief both of them for the sudden hormonal change in both this bodies..

He keeps looking at he as she rides him, he had only fantasized about ever seeing him and the first girl he had ever head a crush on ever in such a situation and right now it seems like a dream..

"Shit.." he lets out feeling her sqeezing him gripping on the bed sheets..

"Help me here.." she says as she stops moving raising her body before he starts thrusting in her a fast speed bringing them both to their climax before she starts thrusting making him stop, before their climax hits..

Digging her nails into his shoulders and holding on for dear life, as she squirts on him, his eyes roll to the back of his head, griping on the ruined bedsheets as he starts shacking under her..

Finally pulling out she lays beside him, while he still tries to get over the heated session and with overstimulation they both close their eyes to rest their taught bodies..

It was a long 45 minutes..

Downstairs..
Bathroom

Nam-gil walks into the bathroom, walking up to the mirror before pulling his shirt down and looking at the red marks on his neck and pulling his shirt sleeves and looking at the bruises..

Before looking at his face, pale and lost of flesh, taking in a deep breath and griping on to the sink, before looking up and, cleaning the little tears running down his face fixing his outfit covering the bruises..

He takes in one last breathe before walking out and going back to the party, where the twins are playing their last song, walking closer to the stage and looking at them he smiles..

But the moment Minseok's eyes his his own, Minseok freezes looking into the eyes of the man that destroyed his life, the man he wants to murder so bad, if there were no people here would have hanged him right now and totoure him to death..

"Pablo.." Minseok is brought out of his thoughts when Yoongi calls to him..

"Yes.." looking at his brother..

"We are done, lets go.."

"Oh okay.." before walking of the stage alongside Yoongi who seems worried looking at his brother..

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks looking at Minseok's who held anger on his face..

"I want to strangle him to a point of near death and slowly burn his body right infront of his very own eyes.."

"Calm down.." trying to proces what his brother just said.. "calm down.."

"Why the fuck was he even smiling?" Minseok chuckles.. "I can't bare looking at his pathetic face.."

"Minseok.." Yoongi warns, using his real name and Minseok instantly stops.. "calm down okay.."

"I'm trying to.." clunching his fist.. "I'm trying, but his face just brings back memories from that night.." he breathes..

"I know.." take him brother in his embrace.. "I know, and he will pay for everything just wait and see.."

Upstairs

Deep in their sleep suddenly Sonam's phone starts making her groan in her sleep before trying to find it, a few seconds and finally it's in her hands..

"Halo.."

"..........."

"What?" She almost yells.. "I will be right there okay.."

"........."

"Be safe..." Hunging up the call before letting out a sigh, just great right someone decided to give birth just when she is not in the country and how bad she wanted to be there..

Sonam's thoughts are cut off when she hears small groans coming from beside her and she freezes before looking at her side and her eyes widen..

"Shit" she yaps, slamming her hands on her mouth muffling her scream, looking at Seokjin sleeping beside her and everything comes back, the argument, kissing, he is a virgin.. well was a virgin, holy moly she slept with someone four years younger than her and he was a freaking virgin and her best friend, now this is one way to ruin your friendship..

"How my god.." she lets out, face palming herself.. "what is wrong with me.."

Her face becomes even paler when realization hits.. "we...we didn't use prot...protection.." taking her lips between her lips..

"My life is..." Seokjin turns cutting her words but luckily he doesn't wake up making her relieved as she looks at him, letting out a small sigh and remember how shy he was when he told her he was a virgin, never seen him that shy, wow..

How his body trembled under her, never had a man be so submissive and she liked it, his moans and the way he looked at her as their skin collide creating sinful sounds, his eyes eyeing her every movement..

"Oh my god.." she squire remembering everything, never thought the tough, arrogant, cold Samuel Rodriguez or Seokjin could be such a baby in bed, moaning her name..

"I'm going to hell.." she kicks in the blanket as more dirty things run through her mind..

Another sigh.. "what will he think of me when he wakes up?" Rubbing her forehead.. "especially when I lead everything, oh my gosh.." letting out breathes she decides to get her clothes and get dressed..

"You slept with a child Sam.." she says out of anxiety as she puts on her shoes.. "he could be your younger brother, what the fuck is wrong with you.." she scolds..

Getting to her feet and picking her hand bag up, she closes her eyes before looking back at Seokjin who is peacefully sleeping.. "I'm so fucked up.." she says before quietly opening the door and walking out..

Walking towards the stairs, she quickly walks down, in the mist of the crowd she hopes to to bump into one of the Rodriguez's especially the parents and the girls, she won't be able to tolerate it, hell no..

But luckily for her nobody notices her and finally manages to walk out of the front door..

"Is that not Sonam??" Lindi asks looking at the disappearing figure..

"Where?"

"There.. oh she left.."

"Are you sure it was here?" Yeosin asks..

"Yes, I'm sure.." she sighs.. "but the question is where is Samuel?"

Both girls look at each other before drinking their wine.. "I just hope she didn't break his heart.." Lindi says looking at the people dancing on the dance floor so allegedly in perfect sync, and it's annoying.. it's a twenty first party not some eighties French ball..

"Or beat him up but I..."

"Maybe I have this dance my lady?"

Yeosin's words are cut off when a male voice speaks only to look and her facial expressions turns bored looking at him rolling her eyes at how he held his hand out for her like the perfect gentleman, seriously..

"Don't be like that sis, come on.." Hoseok says holding his hand out for her.. "my hand is getting taught here.." he whines..

Rolling her eyes and and letting out a sigh she places her hand in his.. "I don't want to embarrass you infront of all this woman, so I will dance with you.."

"You are not doing me a favor.." Hoseok snorts at her but still continue to the dance floor..

While Ji Hong on the other hand seems to be losing his patience as he continues to look at Ji-woo and Nam-gil dancing together on the dance floor..

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Linda suddenly asks startling Ji Hong alittle..

"Leave me alone ok..."

"Do you still like her?"

Ji Hong turns to look at Linda with sudden emotions in his eyes.. "what are you trying to do exactly, why are you asking me such.."

"Because you look like you want to rip his head of as he touches her body, people call it jealousy.."

Ji Hong lets out a chuckle gulping down last of his glass before walking away and continuing to talk to someone business personals, while Linda continues to glare at the woman who seems to be still holding a piece Ji Hong's heart...

And she is hating it, how can he still have feelings for the woman that almost killed his whole family, what's so special about her that everyone loves her..

"Don't worry Jung Ji-woo, what ever you hold I will take it from you even his heart just watch.." she says to herself remembering what happened after the award show that got her so furstrated..

Flashback..
02 January
Dubai
02:34am

"What's wrong?" Linda asks the man sitting next to her..

"Nothing.."

"I'm not stupid.." getting to her feet.. "ever since you saw her you have started acting weird, what's wrong?"

"Saw who?"

"Don't play with me.." she says almost losing her patience with him.. "Jung Ji-woo that's who I'm talking about.."

Ji Hong goes quite hearing the name, just proofing Linda right..

"I saw the look in your eyes.." she lets out a deep sigh.. "you still like her don't you.."

"I don't know what you are talking about.." getting to his feet to leave but Linda stops him..

"Wow..." Nodding her head in disappointment and Ji Hong can clearly see it in her eyes and something inside him just seems to crush his heart, she is hurt and he is not liking it..

"Harmosa.."

He tries to get to her put she steps back, and seeing the tears in her eyes makes her even feel worse.. "it's not.."

"She kidnapped us, assulted you for over seven hours, right infront of me.." she says making Ji Hong's heart tighten remembering the event from over three years ago..

"Planned to kill your children and mine, took everything from you, she ruined your reputation, she killed your son.."

"Okay enough.."  he lets out between his grinding teeth.. "stop it.."

"And you still like her.."

"I don't.."

Linda lets out a scoff before walking out of the room but stops outside the door and looks back at him..

"Just don't let the children find out about your little feelings.." she warns before closing the door and walking away and finally letting her tears fall down her face..

End of flashback

Taking in a deep breathe, she smiles to everyone that spoke to her as she holds in the arge to strangle the woman she hates so much, especially for hurting him and anybody else who hurt him..

He might not see the feelings she has for him but it's not a problem, the problem only comes when they try to hurt him, he had no one by his side right but now he does, and killing someone is not that hard anymore..

"Excuse me.." Linda's thoughts are cut off when suddenly someone approches her..

"Yes.."

"You must be the Lady of the house.."

The female says and Linda just looks at her as blood rushes throughout her body from anger looking at the person but manages to control herself..

"Of course.." she smiles starching her arm out for a handshake..

"I'm Jung Haneul.." the woman introduces and shakes Linda's hands and something seems to be building between the two women, and it's surly not good..

Update

Hope everyone is doing well..

Can't believe I'm already at chapter twenty seven, wow and it's all thanks to you, my reader..

Thank you 💜💜💜

Hope I didn't disappoint with the chapter..

Vote and leave a comment 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
7.2K 329 31
šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤ šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ
47.5K 1.3K 32
|| š™±šš˜šš˜šš” šŸ¹ || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? āš ļø vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...