DOORS x Reader | Oneshots

By _Alia_Stories_

Requests are currently closed. I have too many that I need to start working on but currently am not able to b... More

Rules for Requests
Requests Page
The Entities' Appearances
Rush x Reader - Part 1
Ambush x Fem Reader - Part 1
Seek x GN Reader
Hide (Female) x GN Reader
Figure x GN Reader
Ambush x Fem Reader - Part 2
Rush x Reader - Part 2
Ambush x Fem Reader - Part 3 | Final Part
Halt (Female) x Reader (Female) - Part 1
Guiding Light x GN Reader
Guiding Light x GN Reader - Part 2
Figure x Blind Fem Reader
Guiding Light x GN Reader - Part 3 (Final Part)
Rush x Reader - Part 3 (Final Part)
Yandere Glitch x GN Reader
A/N I'm Sorry
Timothy x Fem Reader
Screech x GN Reader
Hide (Male) x Reader (Male)
Halt (Male) x Fem Reader
Dr. Pepper x Reader
Seek x Reader: BAHAHAAHAHAAA
Yandere Guiding Light (Male) x GN Reader
Reread "The Entities' Appearances"
Male Guiding Light x Fem Reader (High School AU)
Male Figure x Fem Entity Reader
Shy Fem Figure x Confident Fem Reader
Requests Are Closed
Requests Are Reopened
Ambush x Fem Reader
Dupe (Male) x GN Reader
Touch Starved GN Reader x Male Figure
Male Figure x Bi-Gender Reader

Eyes x Visually Impaired Fem Reader

223 6 15
By _Alia_Stories_

Hey guys. I'm bored as all hell, so I'm just gonna make this up off the top of my head.

I'm basically Y/N because I'm visually impaired lmao. If y'all have any questions about my vision, I'd be happy to answer them.

Lemme answer several of them now.
Would glasses help? No. I've been to eye doctor after eye doctor, and the only thing glasses can "help" with is my nystagmus, But they barely do diddly squat.
Is there a surgery for you? No. Believe me, if there was, I would've already forced my insurance to cover it already.
What is nystagmus? The uncontrollable and involuntary movement of the eyes.
What's your eye condition? Lebers congenital amaurosis (LCA).

ANYWHO y'all didn't come here for my life story, so here's the random-ass one I'm gonna make up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and immediately get onto my laptop. I open Roblox and join my private DOORS server. I always play first thing in the morning, if my 613 or so deaths isn't proof enough. I've probably contributed to 1 billion of the 4.1 billion visits, if I'm being completely honest. I go into a normal elevator and wait for the pre-run shop to appear with that amazing elevator music. However, when the game is loading to take me to the server, I start to feel dizzy. I rub my temples, but it doesn't help. I feel myself getting extremely lightheaded and drowsy, eventually slumping in my seat and falling into darkness.

I wake up to the DOORS elevator music blaring all around me and I clamber to my feet. Ah fuck. I knew this would happen eventually. I play this game so much, the developers decided to yeet me inside the game or something. I shrug and look down at the floor, noticing the four classic items lined up neatly along the wall to the right of the elevator doors. I reach down and grab all of them as the doors open, revealing the reception room.

I do the usual, crouching, more like ducking, under the arch in the luggage trolley and retrieving the key, before ducking back under and popping back up in front of the door. I slide the key into the lock, hearing the satisfying click of the lock with the beep of the door in sync. I push the door open and leave the key in the lock.I would be a cool souvenir if I managed to escape, but I don't wanna risk stealing a key from this hellish place even though they're replaceable...I think.

I walk through the first 8 rooms without issue before pain fills my chest when I open the ninth door. I grunt and clutch my chest, looking down. It feels like I've been stabbed, but much less painful. Nonetheless, it still hurts quite a bit. I notice a blurple glow and let out a tiny "oh" in a whisper. Eyes. It's Eyes.

I grumble something that no one will ever know under my breath and pull my H/C hair in front of my face so I can look around more without catching one of Eyes's 37 eyes...hopefully. I notice that the room is locked and cluck my tongue, entering the single bedroom in the middle of the wall on the left. I can now look up fully and start searching the room, looking for the key. I notice the blurple light filling the room from behind me and gasp, stumbling to my left to avoid the approaching entity. I look in the roll-top desk, but the key isn't there. Once again, I see blurple. I'm getting a little scared now, so I turn, looking down, and walk past a pair of glowing blurple feet. I exit the bedroom and look around quickly at all of the tables along the walls, but there's no key. 

Am I that blind? I've searched every-"

There's a tap on my shoulder. I gasp and jump, turning around on instinct. When I see Eyes's face, I immediately gasp again and squeeze my eyes shut, backing away with my hands up protectively. I open my eyes after angling my face to the floor, watching Eyes's feet stop about a foot away from mine. Something gold and shiny enters my field of vision, and I lift my head slightly to see what it is. Eyes is holding the key out to me. I take a step back, keeping my eyes downcast, but Eyes thrusts their hand forward, urging me to take the key. I swallow hard and slowly raise my hand towards Eyes's, my fingers taking a second to find the key due to my distance blindness. I grip the key loosely, and Eyes pushes it further into my hand gently, seemingly not wanting to hurt me. I close my fingers around the key, my fingers lightly brushing theirs. I flinch away, nearly dropping the key. But I manage to catch it before mumbling out a small "thank you".

"You're very welcome," I hear an androgynous, yet more on the masculine side, respond.

We stand in silence before I nod, still looking down, and start walking towards the locked door on my right. As I'm about to put the key in the lock, Eyes speaks from the same spot I left them in.

"Wait!"

I freeze and tense a little before turning around, looking up enough just to see them from below the neck.

"May I know your name? I'm sure you already know mine," they say, taking a tiny step forward with their hands raised in a peaceful manner.

"I'm Y/N. It's...nice to meet you, Eyes," I answer awkwardly.

"Please look at me, Y/N. I won't hurt you, I promise. I'm so sorry for hurting you earlier. Please forgive me." Eyes pleads, putting their hands together in a pleading manner.

"I look up at them sheepishly, meeting their 37 eyes, which look like dots to me, since I can't see well. My nystagmus is going crazy from their glow, but I'll survive.

"It's alright. I understand that it's your job. I'm not holding it against you," I respond, giving them the kindest smile I can.

"I wish it wasn't. I don't like hurting people. In fact, most of us here don't. The only ones that like hurting people are Jack, Dupe, and Ambush. The rest won't hurt you intentionally if they see you," Eyes explains, moving their hands while they talk.

"I can believe that," I respond, nodding at them. I lean against the wall and look away. I can't try to maintain eye contact for too long or it'll also make my nystagmus act out.

"May I ask you a question?" Eyes asks, tilting their head to the side, I think.

"Let me guess. My eyes?" *I ask, looking back at where their face is and giving them a weary, yet knowing smile.

"Yes. I'm sorry if it's a sensitive topic, I just-"

"You're just curious like everyone else. It's alright. I can't get mad at everyone for not knowing something, can I? Especially if it's about someone they've never met before." I explain.

I tell Eyes about my vision and my nystagmus. They seem to understand quite well and we share a few laughs. We're in the bedroom at this point, each sitting on those cozy pink armchairs. Eyes looks at me and smiles after I make a couple blind jokes, and I respond in kind. We chuckle and both sigh, leaning back in our chairs. All is quiet for a few moments before Eyes leans forward in their seat.

"So, Y/N, I'm assuming you'd want to be getting home right about now, huh?" They ask, sounding dismayed.

I look down and sigh, closing my eyes.

"Yeah. I should be getting home. I'm not even on door 10, yet. This is going to be exhausting. And I don't have the energy to run from Seek anymore. RIP me, I guess." I chuckle, standing up and waiting to see if Eyes is going to follow suit. They do a few seconds later, and they follow me through the next few rooms, the both of us remaining silent for a while. They help me find a key and a band aid for that health they took from me. We encounter Screech and Halt, but Eyes politely passes on the word that they don't want me to have to struggle to get back home.

They help me avoid Dupe by telling Rush to chill out. He stops every time the lights flicker to say hi and wink at us before running of, breaking only one light each time, which gets on my nerves. Eyes just laughs and leads me on. Seek is chill about not chasing me, and Figure and I talk about our blind struggles for the better part of 10 minutes. Screech annoys Eyes and I, but we don't mind too much. I may or may not've tugged on their hair and caused a little...screech...from him. We don't come across Ambush at all, probably props to Rush. Dupe slowly fades, so there aren't anymore decoy doors by room 70.

Second Seek chase comes and Seek comes out of the ground like a demon straight form hell at my feet and grabs my ankles playfully. I smile and kick my feet, and he lets go and comes out of the ground, (guess that's a new way of coming outta the closet /j), and talks with us while he walks us through his tag rooms. Eventually, we make it to the greenhous, but there's no Snare in sight. I wonder is Snare has a humanoid form or not. I mean, it is just a vine net with spikes, but I mean, you never truly know ;).

Finally, Eyes and I make it to door 0100, which already has the door to the stairs open. Figure's standing there with a cheesy grin on  his face.

"Dorothy? Have you come to find your way home?" Figure asks me with a chuckle.

I laugh and so does Eyes. That's a good joke.

"Good one, Fig," I say, giving him a thumbs up. Eyes chimes in.

"Figure, Y/N gave you a thumbs up, but I don't really think there was a point in that, huh?" Eyes says, chuckling.

Figure and I start to laugh and the two of them walk me up the stairs. Figure pats Eyes and I on the shoulder and gives us both an almost-too-tight hug before nodding at the two of us and leaving us alone. Eyes turns to me and a solemn look crosses his face. He sighs and steps closer to me, looking into my eyes with theirs. Well, as best as they can, anyway. They sigh and I do too. We both look down and back at each other at the same time. Eyes chuckles sadly and I sigh.

"Well Y/N, I'm so glad I got to meet you. You're an awesome girl. Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt," Eyes says, casting all of his eyes downward.

"Thank you so much, Eyes. And thank you for being a friend to me in this place. I really appreciate all of your help and company. Thank you for being my little travel buddy." I respond, looking up at his face, which is still cast down.

"Yeah, of course. I love people, I really do," they say, finally meeting my constantly wavering gaze.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye. I'm gonna miss you, Eyes," I say, my voice cracking with a sadness I don't want to have to feel.

"I guess it is, miss Y/N. Please be safe, okay?" They ask, looking away from me again.

"I will, I promise," I say, giving them a reassuring smile.

I step closer to them and wrap my arms around them, giving them a warm hug. They tense up, and for a second I wonder if I made a mistake. However, to my relief and delight, they embrace me back. We hug for a good few minutes before Eyes reluctantly pulls away, gently placing their hands on my shoulders and turning me towards the elevator that has remained behind me since Figure brought us up here. I sigh and turn, walking into the elevator. As the doors begin to shut, Eyes waves at me, a tear in each of their eyes. I wave back with a tear in my own. Too soon, the doors of the elevator close and I lower my arm, sighing and letting out a few sad sobs before the elevator starts to move and I start to feel the same way I did when I was pulled inside the game. 

I black out again, waking up slumped in my chair in the exact same position from when I first fell unconscious. I sit up and feel something dig into the top of my thigh. Confused, I reach into my pocket and pull out a key. The exact same key to the first room in DOORS. I smile and mentally thank Eyes for giving me this souvenir before getting up to make myself some microwaveable burritos for lunch.

And that is how I became friends with a blurple, 37-eyed androgynous entity from my favorite game of all time. The end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for making it to the end of this chapter and for supporting this book, even though I've been rarely updating it. Shit, it probably said "DOORS x Reader | Oneshots : Rarely Updated", for all I know. Well, I don't think it would now, but meh.

AND YES!!! I AM CAPABLE OF CUSSING!

Anyways, I hope y'all liked this kinda shitpost. I don't care if I made any grammatical errors. I'm tired, so blame my roommate for WAKING ME UP EVERY TIME I TRIED TO SLEEP!!!

Anyways, I'll see you guys in the next one! Toodles!

Jeff the Killer: Go. To. Slee-
Me: JEFF, SHUT THA FUCK UP!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
1.2K 26 25
!SLOW UPDATES DUE TO MY LAZY ASS! Ye, welcome to some random sh*t I thought of making, request your doors ships. I can also write x Reader if you wan...
240K 2.7K 100
Temporarily closed!
29.9K 519 48
Made this because I wanted to express how much I like writing▪︎ - lots of drama - Lol it's kinda cringe Meh whatever- Also they start out as humans s...