𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲

Bởi SUGARSIDE

ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ Xem Thêm

i. ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
🌸 ᵗᵃⁱ ᵃⁱⁿˢˡᵉʸ
💐 ˡᵉᵉ ʰᵃⁿᵉᵘˡ
🌸 ᶜᵃˢⁱ
🍇ᵃʳⁱˢᵗᵒᵗˡᵉ ᵏⁿⁱᵍʰᵗˡʸ
🌹 chansoo.
☀️ roux santana
𝙧𝙖𝙤𝙪𝙡 🍳
🩰 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖆
⚖️ 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 ⚖️
❀ 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘺
mcyt 🌳
𝖘𝖆𝖇𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
the queen's gambit
🍸 the sixth sense
🌊 maine sumner
ZOOEY BROOKVALE
☀️ HOLLAND
SAS
ʲᵘⁿⁱᵖᵉʳᵒ ⁿⁱᵏⁱᵗᵃ
TASK ONE
👁 SOVEREIGN 👁
卄卂丨Ҝㄚㄩㄩ
weylin
🔮 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔫
gaeul
м𝓲𝐤L𝐀𝓾ᔕ
💫 ρɾเᥒᥴꫀ dᥲᥒ᥉ꫀ 💫
🏐 chiba shōto 🏐
yuki
𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖊𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖓
⛸ orion qin ⛸
hadid karim
saint 👟
☁✧ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙝 ✧ ☁
dixie o'malley
dion park
beau madison copeland
dixie o'malley- profile
thomas carter- profile
dion park- profile
hadid karim
kalani kaimana
tate sequoyah- profile
cash sequoyah- profile
🦇 remington klein
kit deyoung
channing blackard
𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚣
vasily benzin.
⚔️ 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓈 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 ⚔️
🎨 nicolas kae-knott 🎨
🏆 calvin alexander brown 🏆
✌️ dawson rohan darling ✌️
grisha baryshnikov
lee woojin.
⛓️ ᴍᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʀᴅ ⛓️
🍇 𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 🍇
⚔️ 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ⚔️
pyp mourningshade 🕊️
🌴 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫 🌴
🔮 𝔡𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔬 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 🔮
𝖎.𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖕
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖊
𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒. 𝚍𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘
𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒𝚒. 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
👻 ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ 👻
⚔️ 𝐤𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚'𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐚'𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐧𝐚'𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐯'𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧 ⚔️
🌟 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 🌟
🌲 𝙬𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 🌲
ellery rutkowski
𝙩𝙖𝙝𝙟 𝙢. 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣.
scott clydesdale.
sage whiteroot.
the last merman of atlantis.
wolf white.
the lion tamer.
hephaestus.
zeus.
⚔️. hassan issa.
⚔️. sacha bernard.
whiplash 🥁 d. dessner.
⚔️carino⚔️
⚔️yukita⚔️
𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧.
𝐞𝐯𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐯.
𝐥𝐲𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐯.
𝚕𝚘𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚢.
𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚣 𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚣.
t.chul
danny howard.
lucas sikes.
prince maudit.

the six na'ravanna brothers

43 2 16
Bởi SUGARSIDE

i just randomly decided to make this as a reference since i remembered he has like... so many siblings haha so i wanted to provide some framework for who they are and what they've been up to.

— tannier na'ravanna, brother, 27

faceclaim: richard madden.
distinguishing features: auburn hair. stubble. numerous assorted scars. cornflower blue eyes. large hands with callouses. thick and muscular build. tall. visible abs.
occupation: personal guard of the pathfinder.
personality: steadfast. honorable. fiercely loyal. patriotic. thoughtful. calculating. brave (and/or has a death wish). a little, as lonan once said, crazy. extremely hard on himself. principled. feels emotions deeply yet represses them. stoic. insanely stubborn. cynical. untrusting.
sexuality: straight.
ending: survives with a scattering of heavy bruising and a shallow wound to the stomach (not to mention trauma-related issues after). confesses romantic feelings to lonan afterwards and has a child and then children with her.

— timor na'ravanna, brother, 25

faceclaim: logan lerman.
distinguishing features: facial hair. long hair with a nice wave to it. bright blue eyes. thick and muscular build. shorter than tannier.
occupation: personal guard of the torchbearer of coddi.
personality: wise. a family man. dad jokes. has a temper inherited from his father but has worked on cooling it down (had historically been a bit of a bully of a brother when they were younger, but has changed as he grew up). inner circle is important to him, doesn't regard people outside it as much. complicated relationship with his father. tired in the morning. worst resting bitch face ever. everyone thinks he hates them. the buzzkill brother no one wants to invite to functions.
sexuality: straight.
ending: survives with minimal injuries. heartbroken regarding the loss of his brothers and with trauma-related issues afterwards. his wife and children survive as well. the oldest son is, per tradition, named tannier.

— sienn na'ravanna, brother, 24

faceclaim: miguel fersou.
distinguishing features: auburn hair that is more reddish than brown. clean-shaven face. hair that is kept, according to his father, 'disgustingly long.' significant facial scarring from a previous attack. physically the biggest of his brothers, once nicknamed 'the oxen.'
occupation: personal guard of the torchbearer of cyffuth.
personality: strong yet silent. fiercely loyal. learned the ways of the north, but possessing a kind heart, never having hurt an animal or a child in his life. tough and resilient beyond belief. reserved. tender. insecure.
sexuality: gay.
ending: survives although severely injured. with a serious head wound and serious limb damage, especially to his leg (having to have part of it removed), it is certain that he will never fight again. similarly, there will exist trauma-related issues. he is allowed to retire from his position in cyffuth and takes over his father's academy with a new training method— no children are ever physically disciplined at the academy again.

— sandor na'ravanna, brother, 21

faceclaim: froy gutierrez.
distinguishing features: freckles. broad, stocky build. missing piece of his ear. looks the most like stellan otherwise. smells like saltwater from proximity to the sea. nails bitten to the quick. sunburns frequently (read: always). visible abs. palest of the brothers.
occupation: personal guard of the torchbearer of cydi.
personality: rebellious. pushed back against his father often. crafty on the battlefield. a true leader. honest and incredibly reliable (particularly assured after what happened with the last torchbearer of cydi). merciless on the battlefield. hot temper. emotional. loud and funny. tells hilarious jokes and stories when drunk. one of the most fun at parties.
sexuality: bisexual
ending: missing in action during one of the earlier battles. it is assumed at this point that he has died, although his body has never been recovered. his sword has. the hope that he may still be alive is killing the wife he left behind, in the final months of pregnancy with their first child. (he is in fact deceased).

tayan na'ravanna, brother, 20

faceclaim: kaden hammond.
distinguishing features: bulky build, with lean defined muscles. six-pack of abs. particularly sharp canines. close-cropped hair. sharp jawline. dark blue eyes. widely considered the most traditionally handsome of the brothers.
occupation: canstoll guard.
personality: emotional. desperately seeking approval. womanizer. can never apologize. insanely stubborn. commitment issues. always has to be right. insecure. hates being compared to his brothers. vain regarding his appearance. envious of his brothers.
sexuality: straight
ending: tayan survives and yet is changed by what he has seen in war. from a boy plagued with vanity, envy, and acting out, particularly developing a relationship for being an unreliable romantic partner, never staying in one relationship for long and breaking hearts with ease. he suffers from the trauma of war and yet emerges with a more mature outlook, having aged seemingly twenty years over the course of the war, becoming hardened and exhausted and jaded— and yet loyal and wise. afterwards, his other brothers worry about his mental health. survivor's guilt.

— stellan na'ravanna, brother, 18

faceclaim: kaden stowers.
distinguishing features: freckles. long brown-ish auburn hair with bangs. slightly gangly, not yet done filling out his frame. bright clear green eyes. slightly childish face, still round-cheeks and wide, innocent eyes. visible abs.
occupation: student at the coddi academy.
personality: extroverted. electric. always trying new things. insecure. relies on others to form his self-confidence and cares for their opinions too much. emotional. full of bravado. cannot take criticism well. crafty. idolizes being a hero. lived with his father without his brothers for a period, so suffered alone with his abuse then. copies tannier often.
sexuality: straight.
ending: dies during the war. slaughtered during one of its last battles, by being stabbed through the stomach.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
20.9K 1.2K 21
Soobin is a prince who's always tired, sad for the loss of his mother, the Queen. At the moment he heard one of his servants singing the song his mot...
24.2K 688 27
This story is about a girl,Rose,who had a crush on Michael Jackson when they were kids.But,for an unknown reason,they became enemies.They both search...