My Happiness

נכתב על ידי Jwankook

Jeon Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon Corporations. He is putting a lot of effort into elevating his business. Ki... עוד

Characters
The encounter
The meet
That Night
The Problems
The Act
Move in
Alone
The party
Eomma and Jin
The changes
Villain vs. Villain
War of hormones
It hurts
The Nightmares
He likes you
The smile
Missing
On duty
Rest
Stay
Jealousy is a disease
The Reminder
Iam in love
It's time
The confession
The beginning
My everything
I will always choose you
The intruder
The protection
Everything is going right
Leave
I want him
Iam your son
The Sinner
Hyung
The fates
Appa is strong
Jiwoo and Ahjussi
Dada ?
Found
The new life
My little family
Life is full of miracles and surprises
The happiest man
Look who is here!
The ceremony
My Happiness
Epilogue : He is here

NO

1.4K 99 15
נכתב על ידי Jwankook

“Its fun.”

Jin said, clapping excitedly, seeing Jungkook’s throwing the pebbles on the river, which went a long way before falling deeply into the river water. They were now on their little date. It’s near a river bank, and they had their breakfast there with Jin's delicious sandwiches and chocolate muffins. Jungkook threw the last one on the water and turned back to look at Jin, only to see Jin carrying as many pebbles as he could cutely in his hands.

“Do you want to continue?"

“Yes. Teach me with these.” Jin showed the pebbles and went to Jungkook, who laughed at his adorable boyfriend before taking them in his hand.

After their date at the river bank, they began to climb the hill near the river to see the beautiful view from the top. When Jin felt that he didn’t have any energy to climb more in the middle, Jungkook instantly took him in his arms and successfully reached the top. And it all ended when they saw the view from the top. Jungkook and Jin slowly sit there, enjoying nature with a big smile on their faces.

“Do you decide the name?” Jin asked.

Jungkook got confused before getting what Jin meant. He took his wallet and handed some paper pieces to Jin.

“I wrote three names on those papers that I liked the most for our baby. You choose one.” Jungkook explained.

“I like this idea.” Jin said with a smile and picked a paper randomly without taking much time. And unfolded it to read.

“Jeon Jiwoo." Jin read the name and looked at Jungkook with a joyous smile.

"Jungkook, it's really a beautiful name.”

Jungkook felt happy when Jin liked the name he chose. They discussed this matter earlier, and Jin said he was ok with any name Jungkook came up with. But Jungkook wants the best for his little one. So he took his time and finally chose three names that he thought would be the best for their baby.

As their date came to an end, they bid goodbye to the dancing flowers, the breezy wind, the chill water, and the cozy hill.

It wasn’t dark yet when they returned from their travels. It was quite hectic to drive through the hilly area as for Jungkook, but he was happy that he chose the right place since he saw Jin enjoying every view out there. Jungkook slowly stopped the car to the side, which gained Jin’s attention.

“What happened?” Jin asked.

"Let's get some rest from sitting all the way; we have a long way to go."

Jin thought it was really a good idea since he felt a little back pain and got out with the help of Jungkook. They walked to the other side when Jin said there were lots of beautiful flowers. Jungkook smiled at Jin's adoration for flowers. When they were near the flowers, Jungkook suddenly unheld their hands and quickly walked towards them, leaving Jin in confusion. He picked up a wild flower and kneeled in front of Jin with the flower.

“For you.” He said. Jin laughed at seeing Jungkook make little attempts to entertain him.

“You are so sweet.”

Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair before accepting the flower. Jungkook picked another one and slowly placed it above Jin's ear, which made him more ethereal. He doesn’t know what he has done in the past to get Jin into his life.  Every day, Jin brightens up his life.

"Awwh!” Jin put his hands on the stomach when he felt a little pain.

“What?” Jungkook panicked.

“No, it's just a little pain; I feel this sometimes, and it's normal. Don’t worry.” Jin consoled Jungkook when he saw Jungkook getting more worried.

“Okay, relax and slowly take a breath.” And it helped Jin.

“Wait here; I will bring the car to this side, ok, then we can leave from here.”

Jin nodded and watched Jungkook walk to the other side of the road and get inside the car.

Once Jungkook closed the door, he moved his hands to start the car, but the key was not there. He looked around for the key; he was sure it was here when he left the car. But his focus shifted to the road when he heard a loud sound. It was a huge bus. Then his focus quickly shifted to Jin, who was standing on the other side of the road. He can see that Jin is really startled by the sudden noise. But Jin's expression turned into terror when he noticed the bus was coming straight towards him.

"JIN!”

Jungkook screamed from inside his car and tried to open the door, only to realize that the car was locked. He can't get out of the car to reach Jin. He began to struggle inside the car to get out of it, but nothing was working, and the bus was now nearing Jin closely.

Jin stuck there, unable to move an inch in terror. When the bus got really close to him, he quickly shut his eyes in fear, but

The bus took a turn when it got really close to Jin, leaving him in more terror, only to move towards Jungkook’s car and hit it forcefully. Jin screamed when he saw Jungkook’s car on air when the bus hit and fell on the deep hillside.

“JUNGKOOK”  He screamed in shock and terror.

And with that, he felt like everything around him was spinning. His body grew weak, his legs lost their strength, and he covered his stomach with a hand before he fell to the ground. He saw something between the conscious and unconscious levels when his body impacted the ground. That sight terrified him the most, and he lost his consciousness before he could process everything.

*

“No!!”

Jin woke up with a scream from the hospital bed. He prayed that it was all a dream, but he felt a sharp pain suddenly in his head. He placed his hands on his head, where a big bandage was placed. He looked around for Jungkook. He quickly got out of the room, but the nurse on duty came and stopped him.

“Sir, you can't walk around. You have to rest.” She tries to calm him.

“Jungkook. My Jungkook. I want to see him. Where is he?” Jin's tears began to flow continuously from his eyes.

"Listen, sir, if you are asking about the man that we brought here with you, he is currently undergoing surgery. You have to patiently wait. Beside, he is in a critical situation.” She explained.

“I want to see him.” Jin cried more.

“You can, after the surgery. Before that, you should rest.”

The information that Jungkook was alive was all Jin wanted. So he waited patiently and prayed for the survey wholeheartedly.

When the surgery ended, the doctors came to inform Jin because he was the only one present as part of Jungkook's family.

“How is Jungkook? Is he alright?" Jin asked desperately.

“Yes. The accident was really a big one, but we were able to save him because he was brought here on time. The surgery ended well. It was really a miracle that he was alive."

A huge wave of relief hit him when he heard the doctor's words.

“Can I see him?”

"Yes, you can, but he isn’t conscious yet. It may take time to gain his consciousness.” The doctor tries his best to explain without triggering Jin.

The nurse helped him go to Jungkook's room after she ensured that Jin was completely fine to walk. When Jin entered the room, he could hear the beep sounds and a body lying motionless in the bed. Jungkook's head was covered in a large bandage. There are scars on his handsome face. Jin slowly approached Jungkook and sat beside him. The tears were flowing continuously, seeing Jungkook lay there with lots of injuries. He took Jungkook's hands and held them tighter.

“Jungko-“ Jin's words were cut short by another call from the door.

“Hyung”

Jin looked with a teary eye at Jimin's, who was standing there in shock and pain at the door. Jimin's eyes teared up when he saw Jungkook’s condition. He quickly walked toward the bed.

Jin watched Jimin approach them, but suddenly, he felt like Jimin was moving slowly when he remembered something. After that, his eyes got big at every step of Jimin. His hold on Jungkook's hand loosened, and his expression changed into one of terror. When Jimin reached Jungkook, he held Jungkook’s hand, and his tears began to fall from his eyes.

“H-hyung”

Jin stepped away from Jimin and Jungkook in shock and stood there speechless, looking at the crying Jimin.

“J-Jim-min”

Jin stuttered, but that didn’t get Jimin’s attention, but the next question gained it.

“Is that you?”

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.8K 671 17
Jungkook is a CEO of the jeon corporation and the most cold hearted person ever alives. . . . On the other hand, Jimin is normal citizen who is s...
21.3K 733 30
Jeon Jungkook the No.1 biggest CEO in Korea! Cold person he doesn't have any interest in love/girls until he fell in love with Kang Y/n! she is matur...
11.1K 820 17
Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relationship is nothing for him. He just do th...
37.3K 1.9K 24
Jeon jungkook is a alpha who is a CEO of a very big company named Jeon corporation is Known for being very successful at young age and ofcourse for b...