Home (NEW BEGINNING)/ Bts Rel...

By Megameno07luvinga

I'm not going to give a description, sorry.. just read to find out.. šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight..
happy birthday Jimin
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
A/N
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
A/N
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
happy birthday jhope
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
Happy birthday Yoongi
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven

chapter seven

9 3 3
By Megameno07luvinga

Three weeks later
March 25
09:21am

It has been almost a month since the Hong family and the Lee family have been found and their condition have become better, and the children and Linda have woken up..

But Minseok, Jimin and Hoseok have still not woken up and Ji Hong who has slipped into a coma seems stable than before..

"I'm really thankful for what you have done for me and my family.." Namjoon thanks Ravi and Sid..

"No problem bro, it was a pleasure.." Ravi says with a smile as he looks at the family settling down in their cars and ready to go home.. "just take care of everyone especially your dad, and if if me and my brother here have time we will come and check up on you guys okay.."

"Thank you.." with a light smile.. "very much.."

"Namjoon vamos !" (Namjoon come on!").. Seokjin shouts from the car.. "let's go.."

"I'm coming.." he shouts back.. "I must go.." he says before running off to the car, getting in before they drive off..

While sid and Ravi watch the cars disappear into the distance.. "I hope they get what they deserve.."

"Yeah.." Sid respond to his brother.. "especially Mr Hong Ji Hong, man been through shit.."

March 26
23:45pm
Goa

The cars come to a hult infront of a big mansion, that kind of looks abandoned and hunted..

"This place looks hunted.." Lindi says looking at the house..

"You think we don't know that?" Yoongi says, as he holds Minseok in his arms..

"Aaa lets go in.." Yeosin says to the others as she starts walking into the dark house with a pale Hoseok in her arms..

In the house

Everyone walks into the house and a left shocked to how neat and clean it looks, everything organized in place, and the dark colors around the house just matches their taste completely..

"Wow.." Seokjin lets out as he tries to keep Ji Hong on his feet with help from Namjoon.. "the inside really looks good.." he says..

Yeosin takes in a deep breathe.. "okay bedrooms must be upstairs, find one and make it your own.." she says..

Before everyone heads upstairs to find a room for themselves, which they manage to do in a short spirm of time..

Yoongi places Minseok on the bed of his new room, but Minseok seems to be gripping on his hoodie as he starts moving his head like he is having a nightmare..

"Minseok.." Yoongi calls out to his younger brother who just grips harder on his hoodie making Yoongi panic as sweat start running down Minseok's forehead..

"Seokie.. what's going on seo.."

"No!"

Yoongi's words are cut off when Minseok jumps from his sleep, tears falling from his once closed eyes and his body tramble..

"Minseok.."

Yoongi calls only to be pulling into a huge by a sobbing Minseok, gripping round him like his life depended on it..

"Minseok what's wrong?" Yoongi asks putting his arms around his brother's waist..

"Don't le..leave me alo..alone please.." he sobs out.. "I will never trouble you again, niether will I trouble father or anyone just don't leave me I can't leave without you, I will died Yoongi.."

"Minseok nobody is leaving you okay.." he comforts.. "nobody.."

"You were leaving me, you said you didn't need me and you..."

"That was a nightmare seokie... Only a nightmare.." Yoongi insures as he feels tears building up in his own eyes.. "nobody is leaving you alone, I love you and we all love you okay.."

Yoongi continues to comfort his brother as he also tries to hold himself together from all the pain in his heart..

A few minutes go by in the same position as Minseok slowly falls asleep before Yoongi lays him down on the bed covering him with a blanket as he gets up and walks to the balcony opening the glass door and going to the other side before closing it..

Before leaning against the wall and letting him body slide down as he finally lets his tears and cries out, letting the pain out as he pulls his legs to his chest and burring his face between his knees as he continues to cry..

Yeosin sits on the balcony looking out at the cloudy sky, while Hoseok sleeps on the bed..

Suddenly memories of Hoseok, Jimin, Ji-hun and her along with Ji Hong come flashing back, the times when Jihae and Ji-woo would go out for work for months and they will have to time of their lives..

Going to the park, shopping and playing all day long and not get scolded or beaten by anyone only quality time together as a small family..

Ji Hong would always be the innocent looking father, who did not really understand life or much of anything, come on he was just a child, taking care of his children even though he was scared...

Bad memories start flashing, the beating, screaming, the training and the totoure that seemed to to stop when her mother would come back home, Hoseok being taken along with Jimin, Ji-hun left to died in a dark forest her first murder, and more others that followed, her and Ji-hun becoming merciless when it came to killing, their father who is worse when he does his killings..

It's like a monster takes over him when he holds a knife to someone's neck, as he sculps on their neck the words wolves, as he continues to exposing their flesh to acid and other chemicals before killing them in anyway he wants, hang them, burn, cut their skulls open anyway he pleases..

And then the marriage, seven new brothers and everything changing, finding out the woman is the devil in their past, the person who took Jimin and Hoseok, the one who tried to kill her own son..

Yeosin lets out a scoff remembering everything, and how her father is now in a coma because of that woman, the woman he slaped his own daughter for, the one who she gave his trust, love and body everything that he won't just give to anyone, but he gave it to her, the witch..

And now they are here far from home, hidding from the world that considers as criminals and abusers, it's not like they are not but abusing their own family members, that just sounds stupid really..

And now they have to start over again from bottom and without one of the most important person Kim Ji-hun, he brother and partner killed in cold blood..

She lets out a bitter chuckle, before hearing groaning and sudden sobbs coming from the room only to look back to see Hoseok gripping on to the sheets and his lips trambling sending panic to Yeosin before walking to the bed and trying to wake him up..

"Sunny.. what's wro...wrong.." taking Hoseok and hugging him, trying to ease his body..

"Yi... don't lea..leave.. me ple..please.. I will be goo...good, please don't leave.." Hoseok lets out..

"Sunny I.. I'm right here.." she stutters.. "I'm not going anywhere okay.." rubbing circles on his back until his body calms down..

"I'm right here, I will never let anyone take you again, never again.." she says wipping the sudden tears falling from her eyes.. "nobody will ever take you from me ever again.." she says before laying Hoseok back on the bed, and covering his body with a blanket before laying down and falling asleep beside him..

After putting Ji Hong in one of the rooms Seokjin tried talking to Namjoon, but just gets pushed away like always..

And now he is sitting outside near a swimming pool, a bottle in his hand as he takes gulps from the bottle..

"I wanted Seokjin back not Samuel Perez!!"

He recalls Namjoon's words, the bitter words from his own brother..

"Then why didn't you stay died!?... It would have been better if you never came back Samuel Perez.."

Namjoon's words ring in his ears as tears start flowing down his face..

"You should have just died Seokjin.." Seokjin says out looking at the water in the swimming pool..

"He doesn't want you, nobody wants you.." he chuckles.. "nobody loves you, nobody will ever love a son of a prostitute, a murderer not even his own brother.."

He says as he gets to his feet and stammbles towards towards, and finishing the the bottle and smashing it on the ground as he steps into the water but..

"What are you doing?"

Suddenly a voice asks, as Seokjin looks up only to see Namjoon looking down at him for the balcony..

Seokjin laughs at the question.. "me?.. I'm just trying to do what you want me to do, you want me gone? I will go.. you want me died? I will died.."

Namjoon's mouth parts as his eyes look at his brother with a confused face.. "Seokjin wh.."

Namjoon is cut off when Seokjin lets his body fall into the water making Namjoon stop breathing for a few seconds, before...

"Seokjin I know you are one of the best swimmers okay.." he says.. "so get the fuck out of that pool now!" He shouts, but Seokjin's body starts floating in the pool, making Namjoon panic before running out of the room..

A few minutes later Namjoon finally gets to the swimming pool, before jumping and pulling Seokjin's body towards him and pulling him out and laying him on the ground..

"Seokjin.." Namjoon calls to his unconscious brother, checking his breathing and there is nothing, before doing CPR on him over and over again until Seokjin throws up water from his mouth..

"Seokjin.." he calls as he sees him move his hands and head, making Namjoon sign of relief..

"Why did you do that?"

"You said you wanted me died instead of coming back.." Seokjin lets out as he opens his eyes to look at Namjoon.. "you don't want me.."

Namjoon closes his eyes, remembering the words he had thrown to Seokjin last year, it seems like the words hurt Seokjin very bad that he is willing to kill himself..

"Seokjin.." closing his eyes before looking down at Seokjin but it seems like Seokjin has already drifted off to sleep, before picking him up and taking him inside..

March 27
09:45am

The children and Linda sit in the living room, while Seokjin, Hoseok, Minseok and Jimin rest..

"What do we do?" Lindi asks looking at the Hong children..

"We start over.." Yeosin says looking up from her feet.. "we start all over again, businesses, money, home we start over.."

"How do we do that?" Yoongi asks.. "we are literally broke, we have nothing.."

Yeosin lets out a chuckle.. "who told you we were broke?"

"What do you mean.."

"Follow me.."

She says before getting to her feet and everyone follows her outside.. "before the accident dad gave me a in and out mape of the house.."

"How can the house not have some weird shit when Ji-hun owners it.." Namjoon says making everyone look at him with sudden sadness in their eyes, and sudden regard flashes through Namjoon as he lowers his head..

"I did not mea.."

"Don't say anything.." Yeosin cuts him off as she opens the door to a shack and walking in before walking to another door inside, putting in the password as the door opens revealing something that puts a smile on both Namjoon, Yoongi and Yeosin's faces while Linda and Lindi look terrified...

A lab with guns, different types, size and designs including knifes, swords and other kind of fighting equipments, finally lighting the whole place up which reveals more doors and more equipments tables and computers..

"I just fell in love.." Namjoon says with a smirk looking at everything infront of him..

"And there is more.."

"More ?"  Lindi cuts Yeosin off.. "is this not enough, what more do you people have.."

"Shut up.." the three Hong's says at the same time but Lindi glars at them..

"Why did Dad even bring them along?" Yeosin rolls her eyes..

"Good question.. right Linda.." she says looking at Linda with a threatening look.. "I wonder why we are here.." lowering her eyes to Linda's stomach, before letting out a scoff..

"Can we continue please.." Yoongi interprets..

"Okay.." Yeosin start.. "we have labs, training room everything we need including money enough to start multiple businesses and still have more to feed ourselves.."

"And we don't have time to waste, even without dad we will have to build this no matter what.." she says.. "so.."

Yeosin is cut off when sudden crushing and thumbing sounds fill the space..

"What's that?" Linda asks looking around..

"It's coming from upstairs.." Yoongi says before they all head out of the room, locking the door before heading to the house,where they find Jungkook, Taehyung and Felix looking scared as they look towards the stairs..

"Jungkook, Taehyung what's wrong?" Namjoon asks the scared boys..

Jungkook points towards the stairs.. "Dad.."

"Dad? What's wrong with dad? Did he wake up?" Yeosin questions the boy who only nods, before running upstairs followed by the others while Linda stays with the children..

Yeosin does not even knock before walking into Ji Hong's room, but is left terrified as a bottle comes flying towards her but goes by her head hitting the wall beside Namjoon who quickly looks away from the shattering glass before looking back at the man standing in the middle of the room..

Ji Hong, firming with anger, his one hand bleeding while the other held a vas, his hair covering his eyes but the piecing glare could be felt by any he looks at, he is not being himself..

"Dad.."

"Get out.." Ji Hong lets out from his trembling lips, as his hands grip harder on the vas..

"Dad what's wro.."

"I said get out.." Ji Hong cuts Yoongi off.. "get the fuck out now!!" pointing towards the door..

"Dad wha..."

"You are not listening.." he says.. "get out before I lose it.." he says in a much lower, deep and bone shivering tone..

"Guys let's go.." Lindi lets out..

"But.."

"Don't you understand simple Korea or am I speaking Chinese to you, leave the room.." Lindi cuts Yeosin off..

"You are making me angry.."

Ji Hong lets out before raising his hand and throwing the vas, but luckily Lindi manages to get everyone out of the room and slamming it close before the vas hits the door..

"Why is he acting like that?" Namjoon asks..

"Trauma.."

"What?" Yoongi lets out.. "Trauma.." Yeosin says.. "

"How do you know that?" Namjoon asks in confusion..

"Because he is my father, I had to live with him like that for months in that condition and the only person who can control him is Ji.... Ji-hun.." she stutters.. "and he is not here.."

"So please.." turning to look at the others.. "stay away from him, don't make him angry understand.."

"We get you.."

"Good.."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 329 31
šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤ šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ
47.5K 1.3K 32
|| š™±šš˜šš˜šš” šŸ¹ || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? āš ļø vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
29.1K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........
358 28 11
no description...