I'm Really Not a Child of Luc...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Wish Gong/祝龔 Category: Danmei novel List of chapter: 113 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Introdu... More

Chapter 1   
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 Full Text [End]

Chapter 19

1.4K 42 3
By Kazuyuuki95

  Gu Yue played with Fu Bao for a while. Of course, most of the time it was Gu Yue who brushed Zaizai's fur, so Zaizai was accompanying him.

  After a while, when the little Zaizai fell asleep in his arms, the black and white fluff curled up into a ball and undulated slightly with his breathing. He looked so cute no matter how he looked at it.

  Before going to bed, Xiao Zaizai also gave him the ball, as if asking him to keep it for itself.

  Gu Yue had no choice but to hold it for him and looked at Fu Bao's sleeping face with a smile.

  The little Zaizai liked to sleep, and Gu Yue got used to it, so he let it go and put it back in his arms.

  After that, Gu Yue looked at the scenery outside the window contentedly. This flying palace in the clouds was really very fast, several times faster than his own sword.

  Gu Yue calculated that he could reach the sect within one day.

  At this moment, someone suddenly knocked on the door. Gu Yue was worried about waking up the little Zaizai, so he opened the door directly with his spiritual power.

  The only person who came in was the middle-aged Taoist who had come down from Yunzhong Palace. Gu Yue remembered that this person was Zhuang Buwen, the master of Gongde Palace.

  Zhuang Buwen is a person who works hard all year round. Compared with Wang Qimeng, the master of Jingluo Hall who is in charge of classics, and Jiang Wuchen, the master of Zhengqing Hall who is responsible for legislating to clean up the atmosphere in the house, Zhuang Buwen is not too busy.

  Many matters in the sect are handled by him, but the Hall of Merit and Virtue that Zhuang Buwen is in charge of is quite troublesome.

  The Merit Hall is responsible for assigning various sect tasks to the disciples, and is also responsible for calculating the merits of the disciples in order to allocate resources.

  Gu Yue analyzed it and quickly came to the conclusion that the inconspicuous middle-aged Taoist in front of him was a very powerful senior sect member.

  Gu Yue saluted and said: "Disciple Gu Yue has seen Palace Master Zhuang."

  Zhuang Buwen was very accommodating. After entering, he was not in a hurry to speak, but looked left and right to see the scenery here.

  Gu Yue was a little confused, could it be that Zhuang Buwen had never been here before?

  In fact, Zhuang Buwen has never been here before. You must know that this Yunzhong Palace is a real weapon-level magic weapon and has given birth to a real spirit.

  And the magic weapons that can give birth to true spirits are so extraordinary. After they give birth to true spirits, they become masters with eyes higher than the top.

  If you want to sacrifice and refine the real weapon for your own use, you can only let the real spirit be willing to be driven by the monks, otherwise you will force yourself to erase the consciousness of the real spirit and get this magic weapon, but the magic weapon will also drop in grade and turn back to a mysterious weapon. It's a waste of money.

  After all, if the true spirit can be used for one's own use, the power of the magic weapon will also be greatly enhanced, which will be of great benefit to the cultivator.

  Therefore, real weapons are rare and difficult to conquer. Even a real person in the Nascent Soul stage may not have one on his body.

  Take a first-grade sect like Mingzong, there are only seven or eight items in total.

  This Yunshang Palace is one thing, and it is a true spirit that has never recognized its owner.

  The true spirit of the Yunshang Palace is very arrogant and rarely shows up, and will not allow monks to go to its center, which is the highest point of the palace where Gu Yue is.

  So far, no one has been able to conquer it.

  Because this treasure is extremely rare, the sect can't bear to erase its spiritual wisdom, but there is a real spirit, and the palace in the cloud is also a little bit stronger, and if something happens in normal times, if you talk to the real spirit, the real spirit will also help, so the sect is left to its own devices.

  This time, because of Gu Yue's affairs, Zongmen immediately found the Yunshang Palace, and it came here without saying a word, which is already a very rare thing. Strange!

  Zhuang Buwen looked around and was satisfied. It turned out that this was the scene here.

  Zhuang Buwen looked at Gu Yue again, still a little curious in his heart.

  Although he already knew all the things that happened before, including how Gu Yue repelled three late-stage Jindan magic cultivators and killed a Dharma body of an early-stage Nascent Soul, and a divine beast recognized him as the master, these Zhuang Buwen couldn't gradually digested it, but Yunzhong Palace Quezhuang often dealt with him, so he was really puzzled.

  Zhuang Buwen couldn't help but asked: "You came here because a little boy guided you?"

  Gu Yue nodded and said, "Exactly, that little boy is very intelligent, respectful and kind, he is a good seedling."

  The more Gu Yue thought about what the little boy had just said to him, he was used to staying here alone, and it felt a little lonely to be responsible for taking care of the palace in the clouds on weekdays. Gu Yue thought it would be better to tell Zhuang Buwen that this little boy should also be very talented in cultivating Taoism.

  Of course Gu Yue has no right to comment on this matter, he can only mention it.

  However, upon hearing this, Zhuang Buwen almost thought that he had heard it wrong. He was clearly a lawless and willful brat who was so intelligent, respectful and kind!

  Zhuang Buwen smiled dryly, and wanted to say something more, but Zhuang Buwen was sure that there would not be a second boy on the cloud palace, if he secretly said bad things about this little boy behind his back, if he was found out, next time , it is not easy to ask him to do things again.

  Zhuang Buwen could only suppress the desire to complain in his heart, at this moment, Zhuang Buwen saw the thing Gu Yue was holding in his hand again.

  Isn't this the center of Yunzhong Palace?

  With this thing, after sacrifice, you can control the palace in the cloud! How could it be in Gu Yue's hands? Could it be that the true spirit given it to Gu Yue? He really wanted to recognize Gu Yue as his master!

  Zhuang Buwen's eyes became very shocked, and his heart suddenly became clear.

  It turns out that the true spirits are not always arrogant, they also have the goal of advancing, and the real weapons are rare and precious, but they are still subject to the location of the magic weapon, and the true spirits are not allowed to leave at will.

  However, if one can be promoted to a Tongtian Spiritual Treasure, then the true spirit can be reborn and become as free as a monk.

  It’s just that true spirits are extremely cautious when recognizing their masters. After all, as long as they have consciousness, they long for freedom. No one wants to be driven by others for hundreds, or even thousands of years without any reason!

  What's more, if you follow the wrong master, you may not have the chance to advance, so many true spirits would rather escape to the mountains and fields than accept others as their masters.

  Most of the true spirits are very arrogant and impeccable, and they are looked down upon by ordinary cultivators.

  And this palace in the clouds is even worse. Even the huge Mingzong, with tens of millions of people, can't even catch its eye.

  Now he took the initiative to give this center to Gu Yue, what does this mean!

  This means that even Zhenling is very optimistic about Gu Yue and feels that Gu Yue's path is promising!

  Zhuang Buwen looked at Gu Yue with bright eyes, feeling extremely excited. The world of cultivation had not seen a cultivator ascend for thousands of years.

  It has been widely circulated for a while that the heavenly gate of the upper realm has been closed, so it is no longer possible for practitioners to ascend.

  This incident was also a trigger for the war between good and evil...

  Zhuang Buwen finally came to his senses, suppressed his boiling thoughts, and remembered the teachings of Master Lingxi. He must not be embarrassed in front of the juniors. After all, at this time Gu Yue was still so indifferent after getting a real artifact.

  However, the Yunzhong Palace still belongs to the sect after all, and it can be used from time to time. If it is refined by Gu Yue now, it will not work.

  But the opportunity belonged to Gu Yue, and Zhuang Buwen was a little embarrassed to say: "This thing probably can't be used by little friends..."

    Gu Yue saw Zhuang Buwen's eyes fall on the ball in his palm, giving it to little Zaizai to play with.

  Gu Yue saw that the other party had probably misunderstood something, so he had to explain in a difficult sentence: "I just kept it for him..."

  After hearing this, Zhuang Buwen immediately had an infinite affection for Gu Yue!

  He had heard before that Gu Yue was extremely humble and had an extraordinary heart. Looking at it today, he was not only polite and restrained, he also had a measure of advance and retreat, and he couldn't make mistakes anywhere.

  If Gu Yue waited until later to lead the Mingzong and set an example for the disciples of the world, why would he worry about it?

  Zhuang Buwen looked at Gu Yue with satisfaction, straightened his face and congratulated: "This time you have made great contributions to the sect by exploring this secret realm. After returning to the sect, we will discuss with the sect to determine your specific contribution, and then
distribute rewards."

  Zhuang Buwen did the math by himself before, and everyone was dumbfounded. This was the first time he saw a disciple at the Golden Core Stage make so many contributions.

  In the sect, it is divided into great power, medium power and small power.

  A small job is like running an errand for the sect, delivering a letter, or completing some chores for the sect.

  Zhong Gong means some tasks with rewards arranged by the sect. These tasks have a certain degree of danger. If they can be completed successfully, they will be recorded as Zhong Gong.

  Great achievements are not easy, either they have made a great contribution to the sect, or they have to kill evil spirits.

  Gu Yue's achievements in going to the secret realm this time are as follows: First, he obtained the divine beast. This matter will immediately cause a sensation in the entire cultivation world, and Ming Zong's prestige will be greatly improved again. Second, he defeated the three members of the Jiyin Sect. Now that the Jiyin Sect is extremely powerful in the demon world, Gu Yue's move is tantamount to severely humiliating them.

     The third is that Gu Yue killed the dharma body of Tianlei Sect's leader Chiyang Zhenren. Now that Chiyangzhenren has run away, Zhuang Buwen ordered people to take over Tianlei Sect's affairs without asking. That secret realm belongs to Mingzong. After all, the head of Tianlei Sect plotted against Gu Yue first, and no one could fault him in this matter.

  So after calculation, Gu Yue made three great achievements in just one trip to this secret realm, and also helped Ming Zongbai pick up all the resources of a third-grade sect.

  If rewards are based on merit, apart from registering three great merits, half of the three-level sects should belong to Gu Yue.

  It's just that Gu Yue is only in the middle stage of the Golden Core. How can he manage a sect? Besides, Gu Yue was a sword cultivator and was not very suitable, so the sect was thinking of giving Gu Yue another reward.

  However, Zhuang Buwen was a little worried. He really didn't know what kind of compensation he should give to Gu Yue, so he thought of testing Gu Yue's intention first.

  However, when Gu Yue heard that Zhuang Buwen said that he had made great contributions, although he knew it was a polite remark, he felt very ashamed in his heart. He took out the map of the secret realm he had recorded in his hand and said: "In fact, the disciple didn't go to other places very much these days. That's all I've written down."

  Zhuang Buwen was stunned for a moment, took it in his hand and looked at it, and was shocked.

  This turned out to be a very detailed map, and the strokes were also drawn very delicately. Such skills were simply unprecedented.

  Zhuang Buwen held it and looked at it again and again, and suddenly he had an idea in his mind. He smiled kindly and said, "What do you think of this secret place?" Gu Yue didn't know why Zhuang Buwen asked this question, but presumably it was to ask him if he was okay. It’s suitable for disciples to experience. After they explore such a secret realm, they will give it to their disciples to experience.

  Gu Yue also felt that this secret place was a little dangerous at the beginning. He encountered too many monsters that he couldn't deal with when he came here, but Gu Yue still likes it very much.

  So Gu Yue nodded and said: "The vitality here is endless, it's very good."

  Zhuang Buwen immediately knew what he knew, said no more, said goodbye and left.

  As the palace on the cloud moved into Mingzong, all the disciples of Mingzong who had never retreated raised their heads from below, looking at the majestic palace in the sky.

  This is the sect's most important palace, Baoyun Shang!

  At this time, the palace slowly stopped above the main hall of Mingzong.

  And in the vast open space of the main hall, a dense crowd of cultivators had gathered at some time. Everyone watched this scene excitedly. They didn't know about the birth of the divine beast. Three of the disciples, plus Senior Brother Fang Yangfang and Senior Brother Gu Yuegu, went together to complete a secret mission of the sect.

  They whispered among themselves: "I don't know what happened to them on this trip, but they dispatched Yunshang Palace and asked Palace Master Zhuang to meet them. I heard that even Master Lingxi has left the customs."

  "I'm afraid someone is holding me back, right? After all, even though some people have reached the first level of elixir, they are only in the early stage of the golden elixir. How can they be compared with Senior Brother Cui and the others?"

  "I think something big happened... The demonic cultivators have been very rampant recently. Not long ago, didn't they say that the demonic cultivators massacred another small sect?" As he was speaking, the gate of Yunshang Palace was already in front of the gate. A cloud ladder is stretched out, and the practitioner can walk down from the cloud ladder, as if floating in the air. This scene will never tire of seeing.

  Soon, Cui He, He Su, Qiu Yu, Fang Yang and other familiar cultivators had already stepped down from the ladder, but Gu Yue was nowhere to be seen.

  Of course, most people have never met Gu Yue, but have only heard of his reputation. Because of this, everyone is talking more enthusiastically. It cannot be that Gu Yue is so unlucky. This is his first experience, and what happened? Something?

  At this time, Gu Yue also realized that he had arrived at his destination. He just pushed the door open, and the little Taoist boy was already waiting outside the door respectfully.

  Seeing Gu Yue, the little boy's eyes lit up, but he still said timidly: "Taoist Master, can you let me take you down?" Gu Yue originally wanted to say no, but he remembered that the little boy had been cheated by Zaizai before.

   There was a fierce meal for no reason, but he still gave the little boy a gift. It can be seen that this little boy is really lonely on weekdays, right?

  Seeing the little boy looking at him longingly, Gu Yue felt a little embarrassed to refuse him, so he nodded and comforted him casually: "By the way, if I come again next time, you should lead the way." After hearing this, at these words, the little boy's eyes immediately brightened, and he happily led Gu Yue directly from the attic into the cloud.

  Gu Yue followed the little boy down the endless ladder. As he walked, Gu Yue raised his head and found that the little boy had disappeared at some point.

  But at this time, everyone suddenly saw that the Qionglou Yuyu at the highest point of the palace on the cloud was shining with mysterious light, giving birth to a cloud of colorful clouds, and thousands of brilliance shone in the sky!

  Immediately afterwards, from the topmost canopy, a colorful staircase extending like brocade clouds, like clouds, hangs down to the front of the hall one by one.

  A white-clothed figure appeared on the highest step, and he walked towards the crowd from above the clouds and through the rays of light.

  He is surrounded by clouds and mist, his robes stretch in the wind, his temperament is like the bright moon hanging in the sky, and his appearance is unparalleled.

  At this moment, the entire main hall of Mingzong was completely silent, not a single person spoke, and everyone lost their voices.

  Until Gu Yue raised a beam of silver light, like a rainbow like a sword, and sank into the sky, everyone still couldn't regain their senses for a long time.

  It turns out he is Gu Yue! He is Gu Yue!

  After a long time, someone started shouting one after another:

  "What, he is really in the middle stage of Golden Core already? It's only been more than a month!"

  "I don't know what Master Zhou just said... but If it's Senior Brother Gu Yue, I think it's very possible."

  Senior Brother Gu Yue is really too mundane... Only after meeting him did I know what it means to have the heart to seek the Dao without regrets...

       And in this group of people, a young man in red also stared at the sky for a long time, his face looked very pale compared with his red clothes.

  Rong Fujing had just come out of Wutan, but his mood was the same as the remaining pain in his body, making him uncomfortable in every possible way.

  Before Gu Yue was released from seclusion, even if Rong Fujing sometimes thought of Gu Yue, his memories related to Gu Yue made him happy even though they were short-lived. They were the only memories Rong Fujing had every time he suffered in Wutan. It only comfort.

  Rong Fujing was looking forward to the day when Gu Yue would leave the customs. When he saw himself grown up, what would Senior Brother Gu say?

  Does he remember him? He still remember that many years ago, Gu Yue rescued the child who was about to drown in the water and taught him how to live. How could he not know how to swim after being immersed in Wutan all year round? Afterwards, he secretly watched Gu Yue practicing sword every day until Gu Yue retreated.

  Rong Fujing had also imagined many times, how would he express his feelings after Gu Yue left the customs?

  He knew that Senior Brother Gu was devoted to the sword and did not care about the mortal world, just like the untouchable flower of the high mountains. But Rong Fujing knew that Gu Yue was actually a very easy-hearted person. If he regarded himself as his responsibility, will not let go.

  But these imaginations are all based on Gu Yue's release from seclusion.

  Year after year, Rong Fujing waited for too long, until five full years later, Rong Fujing waited for Gu Yue to leave the customs.

  But at this time, Rong Fujing was faced with an idea he had never imagined before, he couldn't even say a word to Gu Yue!

  Although the previous Gu Yue was also quite outstanding, but he didn't reach such a shocking level.

  During this period of time, Rong Fujing watched helplessly as Gu Yue first produced a first-grade golden core, then had an epiphany to consolidate his foundation, then held a housewarming meeting, and left Wenjian Peak to open up a new cave. Originally, Rong Fujing wanted to visit Gu Yue after he got the address of Gu Yue's cave from Yin Li.

  But what Rong Fujing never imagined was that he only went to Wutan to delay his efforts for a short while, and Gu Yue and Mingzong's top ten disciples went to the secret realm to practice!

  It wasn't until today, a month later, that Rong Fujing saw Gu Yue come back, but when Gu Yue left the customs, Rong Fujing still dared to step forward, but now, he couldn't move at all.

  Do you want him to run over to find Gu Yue under the colorful ladder in the eyes of countless people in the sect?

  Under the eyes of everyone, Rong Fujing couldn't do it, he loved face, and he was still in the stage of Qi refining, so he couldn't reach that height at all!

  Rong Fujing gritted his teeth, why was he so weak, no matter what, he couldn't become stronger?

  No, it should be said that he needs to be much stronger...

  This kind of thinking makes Rong Fujing even more desperate, because he will never be able to do this.

  He had only soaked in Wutan, but Rong Fujing still felt an uncontrollable evil spirit surging in his heart.

  Even at this moment, Rong Fujing had an ulterior thought:

  It would be great if Gu Yue wasn't so conspicuous.

  *

  Gu Yue walked down the colorful stairs just now, he didn't pay attention at first, but when he saw it later, he was in a bad mood.

  How could this be so?

..

  Obviously, when I went up, it was an ordinary white ladder, but when I went down, it became colorful!

  Gu Yue was very depressed, he guessed that it was mostly because he came down from the highest place, hey, if he knew it earlier, he should have asked that little Taoist boy more.

  But no matter what, the other party also had good intentions, not to mention that after Gu Yue found out, he immediately slipped away, so it wouldn't cause much trouble... right?

  Gu Yue couldn't help sighing when Yujian was flying in the air. At this moment, the cub in his arms seemed to wake up, moved its round ears, poked its head out from Gu Yue's lapel, and wanted to crawl out.

  Seeing this, Gu Yue's mood instantly improved a lot. With one hand, he lightly pushed Fu Bao's little head back a little. It's still in the air, it's really too dangerous.

  At this time, Xiao Zai Zai's furry paws lightly scratched Gu Yue's chest, and made a whirring sound from his throat, as if he was a little dissatisfied.

  Gu Yue coaxed helplessly: "You can only poke your head out to look, you can't expose your whole body, you will be home soon, baby, be good, and I will take you to play when you arrive.

  "The cub's big dark eyes flickered, as if he still didn't take it seriously, but he obediently didn't move any more, and pressed his two little paws side by side on Gu Yue's chest.

  After an unknown amount of time, Gu Yue finally saw the water in the pond that day. Now there was no heavy fog covering the surrounding area. One month had passed, and the originally quiet Tianchi was filled with many spiritual birds and cranes. They touched the water surface. There are swimming fish churning, splashing out bursts of silver beads.

  Gu Yue did not choose to go back to the cave directly. His sword continued to move to the side without stopping, and at the same time he raised the furry dumpling a little higher so that it could see it more clearly.

  Seeing that Zaizai's ears were about to be blown off, Gu Yue smiled even more happily: "Zaizai, this will be your new home from now on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.4K 11
Cesar Hernández is a 25 year old hardworking woman. She is the personal assistant of Mario Russo. She has worked for him for the past 2 years. After...
66.9K 2.8K 87
Short Title : TEWRCFC Alternate Title : 末世重生之炮灰逆袭 Status : Completed ( 279 chapter + 6 extra ) Author : 汝夫人 Genre : Romance, Yaoi Please don't report...
17.3K 565 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...
29.2K 611 136
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel] Author: Zhang Sanwu Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-01-05 Latest: Chapter 349 The First World (End)...