I'm Really Not a Child of Luc...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Wish Gong/็ฅ้พ” Category: Danmei novel List of chapter: 113 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Introdu... More

Chapter 1 ใ€€ใ€€
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 Full Text [End]

Chapter 4

1.9K 59 1
By Kazuyuuki95

  Gu Yue did not dare to stay in front of everyone in case he was asked about how to break through the pill formation stage.

  Fortunately, no one interfered with him along the way, and Gu Yue successfully returned to the sub-peak just now, which was where Gu Yue had practiced since he was a child.

  Because the original person was in seclusion all year round, there was no one else to serve him, which was convenient for Gu Yue.

  It's just that although the scenery here is unique, the accommodation is a bit crude.

  It is not difficult to understand that the original body is devoted to the sword, and usually either retreats or practices. Moreover, many people practice cultivation and cannot indulge in foreign objects. It is normal for them to not take care of their own residence.

  Gu Yue looked around, and finally chose to sit on the cold jade stone in the center of the deep pool. He didn't know if it was because his body was used to it, but he always felt more comfortable here than elsewhere.

  Although Gu Yue still doesn't know how to wield a sword, moving at such a distance is still as smooth as walking on flat ground for him.

  Gu Yue continued to meditate.

  Now that he is leaving seclusion earlier, the first thing he has to deal with is the Nine Peaks Competition.

  Can the Nine Peaks Grand Competition not participate? the answer is negative.

  Not to mention his special status, even an ordinary member of Wenjianfeng should contribute.

  What's more, Gu Yue has no intention of leaving Mingzong. As the saying goes, he can enjoy the shade with his back against a big tree. He has a background like that of a first-class sect and Wuya Zhenren, which no one else can ask for.

  The Nine Peaks Conference is just a little more dangerous and a little more exciting. As long as you work hard, it will always fall into silence.

  Thinking of this, Gu Yue couldn't help feeling a little sad.

  Although he felt that he had kept a low profile this time, judging from the eyes of the people around him, he was still held back by his past aura and his own appearance.

  This... Gu Yue is actually used to it.

  When he woke up, he saw his own appearance through the water, which was exactly the same as that of his previous life, and it was also very similar.

  It's just that I didn't expect that in the cultivation world, everyone still likes to look at faces.

  Gu Yue was filled with emotion, and felt that the road ahead would be full of difficulties, and he needed to plan carefully. He had to adapt to his skills and cultivation as soon as possible.

  Although Gu Yue really wanted to keep a low profile, he didn't want to die in society, and it was absolutely unacceptable to be too embarrassing.

  A day later, someone knocked on the door suddenly, only to hear the other party explain the purpose of coming, it turned out to be the elder of Shan Hai Tang.

  Shanhaitang is one of the six halls. It specializes in handling the placement of disciples from various sects and peaks in caves and other matters. The six halls usually have a lot of affairs, and the responsible deacons are all disciples with mediocre qualifications.

  It's just that Shanhaitang is a little different. There are many benefits in it. It's difficult to get in without some knowledge. What's more, the position of elder has always been respected by others, so there is no reason to come in person.

  Gu Yue was confused, so he remained calm and raised his hand to remove the restraint.

  At this time, an old man walked in followed by more than a dozen monks. When he saw Gu Yue, the old man's breath suffocated and he almost froze on the spot.

  On this spiritual mountain, I saw clear springs and waterfalls, cold pools and quiet water, and a shadow of rain and mist lingering around a figure in white.

  His posture is casual and his expression is cold, but he has an indescribable sense of being loose and out of the world. There is a hidden meaning in every move, and his breathing is boundless and natural.

  When his eyes looked at him, it seemed as if there were stars in the sky, bathing the whole world in them.

  Elder Wang couldn't come back to his senses for a long time, and he was very grateful in his heart. He also had a fight with other elders when he came here this time, and he managed to grab this job with great difficulty.

  Elder Wang coughed slightly, covered up his gaffe and said: "Master Gu, I am so polite."

  Now that Gu Yue has broken through the golden elixir stage, it is appropriate to call him a real person.

  Elder Wang has already reached the Golden Core stage, and even reached the Golden Core stage many years earlier than Gu Yue. However, Elder Wang knows that the two are incomparable, and there is no hope of reaching the Nascent Soul stage in his lifetime.

  Of course, Elder Wang would never do this in front of other newly promoted Jindan masters, and he would not even come in person. Gu Yue was different.

  For thousands of years, there has never been an example of a first-class elixir. What is the concept of that!

  Not to mention such grace!

  Therefore, others who had formed a golden elixir would come to Shanhaitang by themselves and try their best to arrange a good cave and wait for a good cave. But when they arrived at Gu Yue's place, everyone was rushing to see Gu Yue who had formed a first-grade golden elixir. How?

  But having just met Gu Yue, Elder Wang did not dare to be rude.

  Then Elder Wang hurriedly explained his purpose: "Master Gu has now formed a golden elixir. According to the rules of the sect, he can choose a place as a cave." As soon as he finished speaking, several disciples respectfully presented a wide, boundless golden blueprint, called the Mountain and Sea Map, is the treasure of Shanhaitang. It was jointly produced by dozens of weapon refinement masters and formation masters in the sect, and it expanded all the boundaries in the Mingzong sect.

  When the mountain and sea map is unfolded, the mountains, rivers and lakes on it seem to come alive, and the subtle lines are very smart.

  Gu Yue then remembered that Ming Zong stipulated that as long as cultivators who broke through the Golden Core Stage could go to the sect to receive some resources.

  One of them is the cave, and although the sub-peak he is currently on also belongs to him, it is only an asset within Wuya Peak, not a gift from the sect.

  This is also the work of large sects. How can other small sects have such heroic spirit? After all, not every place can be chosen as a cave. The places recorded on this mountain and sea map are places with sufficient spiritual veins and the ability to practice.

  He must have forgotten this matter, so the other party came in person.

  Gu Yue thought this and felt a little embarrassed, so he swept his spiritual consciousness and wanted to choose a land as soon as possible.

  At this time, Gu Yue was attracted by the island on the edge of the lower left corner of the mountain and sea map. I remember that Yin Li chose this place in the original book. There was a chance in it. Although the five spiritual fires are not as good as the Xiantian real fire, they are also extremely useful.

  Moreover, the aura below the island is also very abundant, and it is much faster to practice here.

  Gu Yue's spiritual consciousness paused for a moment, and Elder Wang, who was paying full attention to it, immediately noticed it. His face was full of enthusiasm and said: "Master Gu, you have taken a fancy to this place. There is a nickname here. Xiaodongzhou, the scenery is very nice..."

  However, as soon as Elder Wang finished speaking, he was ruthlessly rejected by Gu Yue. Gu Yue looked at the location furthest away from the island without hesitation. That is another diagonal line in the map of mountains and seas, I saw that there is a Tianchi surrounded by three peaks.

  This Tianchi seems to be different from other places on the map of mountains and seas. The aura is vague and unclear. However, when Gu Yue's spiritual consciousness reaches it, all the chaos disappears, and the treasures are dazzling.

  Gu Yue didn't realize that there was a difference, the map of mountains and seas was a rare spiritual weapon, and it was only one step away from reaching the level of a real weapon. It is normal to have a little spirituality.

  Gu Yue showed a satisfied look, smiled faintly and said: "I want this place, can you see it, elder?" Although it was a question, Gu Yue had no intention of compromising. After all, the mountains and seas included in the map were all unclaimed lands. I must live in the place farthest from the male lead.

  Elder Wang looked at Gu Yue smiling at him, and didn't pay attention to what Gu Yue was saying. He just nodded, then took out a seal that looked like gold but not jade and rubbed Gu Yue's name on it. From now on, this place will be It belongs to Gu Yue, unless one day Gu Yue leaves Mingzong, no one else has the right to interfere.

  When the seal fell and Gu Yue's name disappeared on the map of mountains and seas, Elder Wang's mind suddenly moved and he realized something. No, this was clearly... the Nine Heavenly Lake!

  Jiuchong Tianchi is a well-known blessed place in the Ming Zong. Not only does it have a spiritual vein, Tianchi also forms a natural spiritual spring. However, there is a thick mist that transpires all year round, coming and going, covering the stars and the moon.

  Ordinary cultivators don't know where this place is at all, and since Mingzong established the sect for thousands of years, it is not without powerful people coveting this treasured land. But all the people who have been there have returned without a feather, and dare not take another half step. It is said that anyone who wants to set up a ban here will be backlashed, so some people speculate that this place should be the hometown of ancient immortals, and no one else is allowed to act rashly.

  Because the surrounding peaks tower into the clouds, as if they are connected to the sky, and seem to go straight to heaven, it is named Jiuzhong Tianchi.

  On the mountain and sea map, the Jiuzhong Tianchi does not appear at all.

  Thinking of this, Elder Wang's heart trembled and he was amazed. This son is really extraordinary, and he has a destiny with the Jiuchong Tianchi. He has to report it to the sect as soon as possible!

  Elder Wang arrived suddenly, and had no time to greet Gu Yueduo before leaving in a hurry.

  Gu Yue also understood very well that the other party had many affairs, so it would be good to come in person.

  Gu Yue was in a happy mood at this moment. Who would have thought that he, who didn't even have many real estate properties in modern times, actually had a large piece of land. When he thought that Jiuchong Tianchi would be his private property from now on, it was hard for Gu Yue not to be excited.

  But the question is, when can he go see his own land and build his own cave?

  At this point, an important problem appeared in front of Gu Yue, and that was Yu Jian.

  Sword riding is the signature movement method of swordsmen, and it is very efficient, fast, and most importantly, very unique.

  Gu Yue planned to learn to wield a sword first.

  He recalled the sword scriptures he had learned in his original body, and the secret of how to wield a sword with Qi slowly emerged before his eyes.

  Although there were only sixteen characters, Gu Yue felt that he should understand.

  Not long after, a gleaming spirit sword fell from the sky in disgrace, and then pierced into the crack of the stone with unmatched sharpness. Gu Yue heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he reacted quickly enough, otherwise the one that fell with the sword just now would still be dead. There is him.

  Seeing that Gu Yue still wanted to control himself with spiritual energy, the sword struggled desperately, trying to escape from Gu Yue's spiritual consciousness.

  Gu Yue stared at it and sighed softly. He knew that this sword was the original soul's spiritual sword, and it was connected with the original body's mind.

  The sword has a spirit, and it is really inappropriate for me to confuse the other party like this...

  And as he sighed, the sword hesitated for a moment, and obediently stopped struggling. Gu Yue smiled subtly, touched it, and reassured him.

  But things didn't get much better next.

  Gu Yue was a little disappointed, but he didn't want to give up.

  Gu Yue stood on the sword, trying to adapt to the resistance and pressure in the sky so that he could perceive it with his spiritual sense. At this moment, another gust of wind swirled, the tip of the sword tilted again, and the sword was about to lose its balance.

  Just when Gu Yue almost thought he was about to fall again, a faint breeze brushed against his fingertips, and a moment later, the blade of the sword let out a dragon chant cheerfully, and he saw the mysterious light like a shadow, Bailian Feihong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2.8K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
80.5K 2.5K 115
Author: Kanano/ๅƒ้‡Ž Category: Danmei novel Status: 115 chapter (Finished) Our whole family has our own secrets. My mother is the only daughter of a fo...
89.9K 1.9K 74
Title:ๅๆดพๅผทๆ”ป็”ทไธปไธ€็™พ็จฎๆ–นๆณ•[ๅฟซ็ฉฟ] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting โ†“ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
17.4K 565 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: ๆ™ด้›จๆ— ไพ Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...