I'm Really Not a Child of Luc...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Wish Gong/祝龔 Category: Danmei novel List of chapter: 113 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Introdu... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 Full Text [End]

Chapter 1   

4.9K 80 3
By Kazuyuuki95

  "I'm Really Not the Child of Destiny (Through the Book)" Author: Zhu Gong [Complete]

  Copywriter:

  Gu Yue traveled through a book about cultivating immortals, where Bai Yueguang, who was amazingly talented and beautiful in the early stage, but the protagonist was loved and could not be loved, but... Lost to the halo of luck of the protagonist's attack, but was targeted in various ways, and finally became the villain of the devil.

  Gu Yue intends to keep a low profile from now on, trying to be as mediocre as possible.

  However, every time he breaks through the realm, there will be visions of heaven and earth, and auspiciousness comes naturally.

  Every time he experience it, there will be a magic weapon to recognize the master, and the god's favor will come to the world.

  Everyone in the cultivation world has gone crazy, and they all show that Senior Brother Zong Gu Yue is the son of luck, and he will definitely become an immortal in the future.

  As for the protagonist Gong, how can he compete for glory compared to the big brother who is like a firefly in the sun and the moon?

  *

  Gu Yue hugged his own god pet in a daze, until one day, he found the mastermind behind the scenes, he couldn't help pinching his fluffy paws and asked: Why?

  The fluffy Tiandao had nowhere to hide from the man's oppressive breath, his ears turned red suddenly, and he lightly "chirped" on his face.

  *

  The protagonist hates the injustice.

  He obviously has a natural path, but the world of cultivation has given birth to such a Gu Yue who astonished the world!

  Tiandao chuckled when he heard this: One is the grace that fell unintentionally, and the other is the joy that he loves in his heart. How can it be the same?

***

      North of Zhongzhou and south of Shifangguan, there are continuous mountains and ridges.   

      One of the mountains is called Cangwu Mountain, and it is also the place where the first-level cultivation sect and the Ming Sect are located.   

       There are nine peaks in Cangwu Mountain, and the ninth peak is Wenjian Peak, which is famous for its steep horses and unique scenery.   Whenever the sun rises in the east, purple energy comes from the highest point of the main peak of Wenjian Peak, and the disciples who practice swordsmanship sharpen their swordsmanship on Wenjian Peak.

  Over time, natural sword stones are formed on the cliffs of the peak, leaving countless sword auras, accompanied by the sound of gold and stones, which can be heard endlessly.

  Suddenly, the entire huge Wenjian Peak fell into silence. Those unparalleled sword energy seemed to be affected by something. They actually lost the intention to kill and began to tremble.

  Before the disciples of Wenjian Peak could recover, they saw an extremely majestic sword intent rising from the ground, soaring straight into the sky, and then pressing in all directions like an overwhelming mountain.

  The pressure was so overwhelming that all the disciples were stunned for a moment before they realized what was happening. They used spiritual energy to protect their bodies. One or two of them were too late and were swept by the sword intent. Their minds were shaken and their energy and blood surged. They needed to heal their wounds and meditate.

  But no one was willing to miss this moment, and they all looked at the place where the sword intent was born.

  Along with this majestic sword intent, the surrounding spiritual energy was also frantically converging towards that place, and a large whirlpool of spiritual energy visible to the naked eye was formed in the sky. This was clearly the scene of pill formation.

  All the disciples were amazed and shocked, after all, they had never seen such a scene before!

  As the saying goes, it takes a hundred years to form an elixir, and a thousand years to form a soul.

  It is extremely difficult to form an elixir, not to mention that their sword cultivation is different from other monks. Not only do they need to practice hard and perfect, but they also need to understand their own swordsmanship before they have the opportunity to form an elixir.

  Therefore, although the strength of a sword cultivator can often be higher than the level of the same level, it is difficult to advance, let alone the realm of alchemy!

  Therefore, many people are inevitably curious, who is this sword cultivator who is forming an alchemy, and why has he not heard of it before... while some disciples with higher qualifications showed a look of sudden realization , looking longing as if recalling something...

  A sub-peak connected to Wenjian Peak is the center of this vision. A waterfall hangs from the peak, like a white thread jade belt. The peace of the past has long disappeared. Now it is splashing and flying, going back against the current, spreading the rain and fog.

  Gu Yue sat on the cold jade stone in the center of the deep pool, despite the beaded rain falling like a waterfall, his body never got wet.

  Gu Yue blinked his eyes slowly, everything in front of him was so strange, and the abnormal state of his body now made it difficult for Gu Yue to sort out his thoughts.

  At this moment, if Gu Yue felt something, his eyes lowered and landed on a sword lying horizontally on his knee.

  This is a sword about three feet long, wide and long, the overall color is silver white, the tip of the sword is slightly blunt, but it gives people an extremely sharp feeling. And what's weird is that the blade of the sword is emitting an unpredictable light, and the spiritual light flickers like a galaxy entangled in the sky.

  Gu Yue couldn't help but shake his head. At this moment, the sword seemed to have become conscious. It suddenly vibrated and let out a scream, which instantly aroused the pressure of the spiritual energy around it. Then he wanted to jump up.

  Gu Yue raised his eyebrows slightly, subconsciously raised his hand and pressed it on the hilt of the sword.

  As his fingertips flicked, the sword seemed to still want to struggle, but when he touched the blade, there was a certain aura on the sword, and the blade was obediently pressed under his finger, unexpectedly seeming A little cute.

  Gu Yue showed some satisfaction and continued to meditate on the situation at this time.

  Just now, there was a memory in Gu Yue's mind that did not belong to him. This memory was a little blurry, like a movie starring one person.

  The other party is also named Gu Yue, and he lives in a world where he can cultivate immortality. Not only does he have excellent bones, but he also has a unique natural sword heart.

  Soon, Gu Yue was favored by Ming Zong, a first-grade sect, and took him under his sect, becoming the true disciple of Wuya Zhenren, the master of Wenjian Peak. Gu Yue was extremely talented, he started cultivating with a sword at the age of three, refined Qi at the age of six, built the foundation at the age of ten, and reached the peak of foundation building ten years later, he went to retreat to break through the realm of alchemy.

  This seclusion lasted for unknown years until at this moment, Gu Yue woke up from his body inexplicably.

  Gu Yue finished sorting it out and confirmed that he had traveled to a world of immortal cultivation.

  Logically speaking, Gu Yue should be happy because the body he traveled through was still a peerless genius.

  But Gu Yue's expression became complicated and sighed.

  Gu Yue faintly remembered that before he had read a very bloody danmei novel by mistake, there was a character in the novel with the same name and surname as himself, and even the background experience was exactly the same as the person he traveled through.

  In this world of immortality, the protagonist of the novel is called Rong Fujing, who is famous as a loser in Mingzong.

  Because no matter how much Rong Fujing practiced, he couldn't increase the speed of his practice a little bit, and Rong Fujing couldn't leave Mingzong like others, he had to go to Mingzong's Wutan to soak regularly.

  This is because there is an ancient magic sword sealed in Rong Fujing's body. His mother gave birth suddenly at a critical moment in the battle between righteousness and demons in the past, and later sacrificed herself. Saint Bao Wan Demon Sword, thus turning the situation around.

  Only Mingzong's Wutan could suppress the evil spirit of the demon sword, so Rong Fujing was nominally accepted as a disciple by the master and was raised in the sect. Since this matter was extremely secretive, only a few other masters of the sect knew about it , Rong Fujing didn't know what happened.

  Although Rong Fujing has a high status, he is out of tune with other people and has no friends, so he has developed a tricky and eccentric temperament.

  Rong Fujing wished that one day he could leave Mingzong, the only person Rong Fujing had nostalgia for here was Gu Yue.

  Gu Yue is different from others. Not only is he the only person in Mingzong who has no prejudice against the protagonist, but he is also unfailingly handsome. There are countless people who admire him, and Rong Fujing is one of them.

  However, Gu Yue is like a flower in a high mountain, and it is difficult for others to get close to him. Rong Fujing has nothing to do with him, and there is no time to do anything, so Gu Yue retreats and breaks through.

  At this time, the protagonist Gong appeared.

  The protagonist's name is Yin Li, and his real identity is the former Demon Lord. Originally, he should have lost his soul in the battle between righteousness and evil.

  The reason why he was able to be reborn was because he had obtained a treasure by chance before—the stone bead of luck.

  That stone bead can give insight into a person's luck. If it is cultivated long enough, it can even have the ability to change one's destiny. However, this stone bead is not perfect.

  There is a word called one ebb and flow, there is a price for Shi Zhu to change his destiny, that is, to absorb the luck of other people.

  Yin Li is now reborn, but has no cultivation, and knows that returning to the demon world where the jungle preys on the weak is the only way to die. Yin Li then found another way, wanting to find the most precious treasure in the demon world, the Wan Demon Sword.

  Since Yin Li had refined the Ten Thousand Demon Sword before, he was able to sense the general direction, so he tried his best to participate in Mingzong's founding conference, and happened to meet Rong Fujing who was about to sneak out.

  At this time, Yin Li didn't know that there was a magic sword sealed in Rong Fuking's body, nor did he know that he was the culprit responsible for Rong Fujing's tragic life experience. He was just surprised that Rong Fujing was the unluckiest person he had ever seen, and the two became connected.

  Later, the two staged all kinds of bloody plots where he chased and escaped.

  But what does their love have to do with Gu Yue?

  Here comes the key point. Rong Fujing still had a crush on Gu Yue in the early stage and regarded Gu Yue as the white moonlight in his heart. When Yin Li learned about this, of course he was not willing to accept it.

  Moreover, after Yin Li was reborn, he followed the same path as Gu Yue. He was also a sword cultivator. After passing the founding meeting, he also joined the disciple of Master Wu Ya and became Gu Yue's junior.

  The two are not only in a competitive relationship, but also a "rival in love" relationship, although Gun Yue's feelings for Rong Fujing are only limited to the same.

  In addition, Gu Yue was originally a genius, and Yin Li discovered that Gu Yue still had great luck through the transfer of stone beads, so he even wanted to get rid of Gu Yue and get his chance.

  After that, Gu Yue was targeted by Yin Li in various ways until he lost everything.

  Yin Li also blamed Gu Yue for his affair with the demon world. In the end, Gu Yue was desperate, turned into a demon, designed Rong Fujing, took away the Ten Thousand Demon Sword from his body, betrayed Mingzong, and became the new demon leader.

  But how can it be good to fight against the protagonist.

  Gu Yue's ending was to be thwarted by Yin Li, and his body died.

  Thinking of this, Gu Yue felt pity in his heart.

  Now the soul of the original body did not know where to go, but he traveled to this world instead, that is to say, this will be his destiny.

  So what can he do to change the ending?

  Gu Yue pondered. He has just formed the alchemy now. According to the timeline of the original book, this is the first and middle part of the novel. The protagonist Gong has already arrived at Mingzong, and he has also successfully joined Wuya Zhenren's sect and became his junior brother.

  Although Yin Li's current cultivation level is only at the foundation stage, Gu Yue knows that Yin Li is pregnant with strange treasures, and he is also a former Demon Lord with a lot of supernatural powers and secret techniques in his hands. It was impossible. Instead, Gu Yue would have the reputation of harming his fellow sect members.

  So what about revealing Yin Li's true identity?

  This path doesn't work either. Yin Li was entrusted with the transfer of stone beads to be reborn, not to seize the body. Even the masters of Mingzong could not see anything. Moreover, Yin Li's spiritual consciousness is powerful, and even if Gu Yue learns the soul-searching technique, he may not be able to defeat him.

  Since Yin Li is difficult to deal with, what about Rong Fujing?

  However, Rong Fujing did not do anything harmful to the world in the book, he was just a poor person. What's more, there is a magic sword sealed in Rong Fujing's body, Mingzong attaches great importance to his safety, once the magic sword is unsealed, it is conceivable that there will be another bloody storm, and Gu Yue does not want to take this road.

  What if we continue to proceed step by step?

  Gu Yue felt melancholy. The original owner of the book didn't do anything, but he still got angry. After all, the original owner was so outstanding. Even if he had no emotional entanglement with Rong Fujing, Yin Li would still regard him as a thorn in his side.

  So is it really incomprehensible?

  An idea flashed in Gu Yue's mind, and an idea came to him. The more he thought about it, the more feasible it became, and it was in line with his life creed.

  That is to lie flat and be a low-key man! As long as he is mediocre enough, the Luck Stone Beads will be of no use on him, and will instead waste the spiritual energy inside.

  Gu Yue changed his mind and had just made up his mind. At this moment, the surrounding rain and fog dispersed. In the center of Gu Yue's position, the sword energy soared into the sky, and bursts of auspicious clouds appeared in the sky.

  The auspicious clouds were like rolling waves, overlapping and turbulent, attracting the eyes of countless people...

  Gu Yue relaxed expression immediately became tense, and he suddenly remembered something, the formation of his condensed golden core was so Great, everyone in Mingzong knew about it.

  In other words, there is a high probability that the people waiting for him to come out of seclusion are not only his master Wuya Zhenren but also the male protagonist Gongshou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.5K 180
Title: [快穿]把配角生出来吧! Author: 孤独的瓶子 Status: 180 Chapters (Completed) Description: Because the mother of the supporting role was disturbed by the turbul...
66.9K 2.8K 87
Short Title : TEWRCFC Alternate Title : 末世重生之炮灰逆袭 Status : Completed ( 279 chapter + 6 extra ) Author : 汝夫人 Genre : Romance, Yaoi Please don't report...
13.4K 164 7
https://m.shubaow.net/138/138099/ Author: Can win again Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-07-16 Latest: Chapter 65 Gu Qingmeng also fell off the...
102K 2.4K 174
Author: Sanura Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 264 Chapter (Finished) Introduction Protagonists: Jiang Zhiyu, Ling Weichuan. [No heroine, bamboo ho...