His PSYCHO lover

By kim_lovers_ot_7

Jeon jungkook ,a psycho mafia boss who is known for his blood lust and heartless acts. kim taehyung, a colleg... More

Introduction
Important note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ⚠️🚫
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22πŸ”ž
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32πŸ”ž
Chapter 33
Chapter 34πŸ”ž
Chapter 35πŸ”ž
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39πŸ”ž
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49⚠️🚫
Chapter 50⚠️🚫
Chapter 51
EPILOGUE
New bookπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Chapter 31πŸ”ž

8.3K 230 59
By kim_lovers_ot_7

🔞🔞MATURE CONTENT AHEAD🔞🔞

So if you are uncomfortable, please skip this chapter.

Jungkook was moving his fingers slowly on Tae's upper body feeling his warmth While kissing each other.

Tae's hand reached Jungkook's lower as he gets a little away from kook to remove it together with his own.

Now they were only in their boxer. Tae kissed kook's navel and removed his boxer.

While tae played a little with the boxer waistband making Jungkook whine as he was eagerly looking at tae to be naked like him.

Tae chuckled and gave a peck on Jungkook lips as he removed the last piece of cloth and drop it on the ground.

Jungkook gulped as he didn't excepted his hubby to be this big.

While tae widened kook's legs and settled between them.

He traced his lips on Jungkook's inner thighs planting wet kisses on it.

Jungkook fisted the bedsheet when he felt tae lips near his hole.

''Ah..mhhh.''

Jungkook moaned when tae sucked his little hole but then tae raised his head.

''Suck it until it didn't got fully wet baby.''

Tae ordered as he moved his fingers near Jungkook's lips and again digged in between his legs to do wonders by his lips.

As an obedient wifey jungkook takes tae three fingers inside his mouth and started sucking it, coating it with his saliva.

Taehyung gave a last suck on Jungkook's hole and then inserted his 1 finger as jungkook has already freed his fingers after coating them well.

''Ah h-hubby mgh.''

Jungkook painfully moaned feeling tae long finger inside his little hole.

Tae came near jungkook face and started pampering him with lots of kisses on his face.

He inserted his 2nd finger and started scissoring them inside and soon it become three fingers as to prepare jungkook for his cock.

''H-hu..bby f-fas.nghhh..fas-ter.''

Jungkook said as the pain turned into pleasure.

This gave Taehyung surety that his bunny is now prepared. So, he pulled out his fingers earning a loud whine from jungkook.

''Shh wifey, look at me.''

Tae said as he made Jungkook look at him.

Tae alined the tip of cock infront of jungkook's clenching hole as he was going to enter slowly but was stopped by Jungkook who suddenly hugged him and whispered.

''Want it in one go hubby.''

Tae looked Jungkook shocked and said

''No, baby it will be painful.''

But Jungkook being stubborn nodded his head negatively.

''No, I want you to be inside me in one go.''

''But ba-''

''Please hubby.''

Tae signed and nodded his head a little agreeing with Jungkook's plead.

He smashed his lips on kook lips and thrusted his cock inside kook who jerked by the force.

Jungkook gripped on Tae's back scratching his back a little by his nails while tears slipped from his eyes.

''Aghhh.''

Tae groaned by the tightness around his dick but didn't moved even a bit letting Jungkook adjust first.

''Are you fine baby?''

Tae asked worriedly seeing kook tears.

Kook looked at tae, starting in his eyes which wasn't showing any lust but the love and worry as tae wiped those tears and kissed his cheeks which made his heart brust in happiness and love.

'M-move.''

Jungkook whispered still holding Taehyung tightly because of the pain. It's wasn't much as tae already prepared him but still it was paining.

Tae slowly started moving still being worried for his bunny.

First few slow thrust were little painful but it slowing converted into pleasure.

''F-fast..ahh..H-hubbyy.''

Jungkook said as tae being slow now started making him frustrated.

Tae gripped Jungkook's hips and started thrusting in fast speed making his fingers prints on his both side of hips.

''So t-tight.. mghh... Baby..''

Tae groaned as he was having a little difficulty in moving his big dick inside Jungkook because of jungkook's velvety walls tightness.

While jungkook was in cloud nine by the pleasure he is getting by his tae as he kept moaning continuously.

''Mmhgh..h-hub ahh.''

''Ngh...mn my b..baby. .ahh~''

Tae moaned as he tangled his one hand in kook's hand still fucking him in a fast pace.

''G-gonna.. cum.. hu-hubby nghh~''

Listening this tae wrapped his long slender fingers around kook's cock and started moving it in fast pace while he thrusted more hardly inside Jungkook chasing his own high.

Jungkook felt like he even forget how to breath because of the pleasure which is now too much for him to handle as he arched his back.

His fingers digged in Tae's back making some red bruises.

''Agnhhhh.''

A high pitch moan echoed inside the tent
followed by the deep breaths as jungkook cum, painting his abdomen together with
Tae fingers by his cum.

Now Jungkook was feeling sensitive as he just now got his orgasm but still he didn't said anything to his hubby who was still thrusting inside him.

Tae smiled and kissed Jungkook tangled hand on his own but groaned when he felt himself cumming inside Jungkook.

''F-fuck..ah. baby n-ghhh~''

While jungkook closed his eyes with a wide smile on his lips when he felt warm liquid released inside him.

Tae dropped himself over jungkook carelessly and kissed his forehead.

''You are alright baby?''

Tae asked caressing kook's soft hairs lovingly.

Jungkook nodded giving a peck on Tae's lips.

''Sleep hubby, we have to go home in morning too.''

Tae nodded as he got on his knees to pull out from kook's hole but kook stopped him from doing soo, by holding his arms.

Tae looked at him confused and asked

''What happened my baby.''

''Don't.''

Jungkook said indicating him to come close as Taehyung hovered over him.

''Just stay inside me. Don't pull off, I love the feeling of you being inside me.''

Tae lips curved in a big boxy smile and connected their lips together kissing each other softly.

This time just their lips were moving against each other having no involvement of tongue like they are pouring their love in that soft but passionate kiss.

After feeling the need of breath they pulled away from each other as tae laid
over kook snuggling on his now hickey filled neck.

Jungkook pulled the long forgotten duvet over them setting it properly so he or his hubby didn't catch cold because of the cold weather outside.

Tae raised his head a little when he felt kook finally hugging him back means now he will sleep so he pecked kook's lips.

''Good night wifey.''

''Good night hubby.''

Jungkook said with his bunny smile lingering on his lips as tae again digged his face in kook's neck closing his eyes together with kook.

Both were feeling like they are actually a married couple the way they treat, respect, understand and call each other but wasn't it true because even though they didn't did the marriage rituals infront of the world or didn't take the vows doesn't mean they won't love each other to the end of their life.

Marrying two person who don't love or accept each other is nothing less then marring just two walking bodies even once a happy married couple can also be separated saying now they fall out of love or they mistaken the attraction or infatuation as a love and got married.

But if a couple is in true love, if their heart are the one taken the vows to love each other, to be with each other, to heal each other then it is no less then a marriage.

Yes, taehyung and jungkook are in those married couples, who don't need any verbal vows as their heart already beat only for each other.

____________________________

Thanks for reading.💗💞

Take a good care of yourself.

Love you all angels. 💗❤️
.

.

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 14K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
808K 31.8K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
201K 23.8K 76
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
14K 1.2K 13
A love which bloom as childhood sweethearts but then they have to be separated. Over the time one got vanished like he never exists but the other nev...