Were-Vamp Anthology

By Sushifry123

Side stories that I conjured up. Most are prequels and different scenarios. Please read the first story in My... More

Prequel 1
Regressing 1
Story Time
Prequel 2
Uncle Leopold
The Beach
Dancing 1
Prequel, London
Parent's Prequel
Soiree
Dancing 2
Violin
Prequel Alternative 1
Christina
One Night Stand
Family Get-together
Past Visitors
Prequel Alternative 2
Innocent till Proven Guilty
Pick Up
Sanctuary
Short 1
Short 2
Schooled
Tuxedo
Auction
Lodge
Hawaii 1
Prequel Alternative 3
Short 3
Hawaii 2
Gate-House Prequel
Hawaii 3
Movie Nights
Puppy Short 1
Luna
Puppy Short 2
Short 4
Puppy Short 3
Boarding School Prequel
Regressing 2
Hawaii 4
Troy's Day Off
Happy Birthday
New Neighbor
Puppy Short 4
Proposal
S.S. Kin
Dr. Creeper
Wolf, wolf, is wolf?
Puppy Short 5
Eloped
Prequel Alternative 4
Trick or Treat
Short 5
Puppy Short 6
Wedding Plans
Artist
Moving Day
Birthday Gift Exchange 1
Mom
Jason's Family 1
Birthday Gift Exchange 2
Baby

First Christmas

30 0 0
By Sushifry123

What was Christian's first Christmas with his family like?

Snowflakes are falling. The air is chilled. Children are playing in the snow. Christmas lights and decorations are covering the city as holiday songs emanate from it.

"Merry Christmas." Christian merrily spoke as he handed an elderly woman a box of gingerbread men.

"Merry Christmas to you too, young man." She replied before leaving.

"It's so freaking cold." One of his friends complained. "Why couldn't the church throw the bake sale indoors?"

"Because the pipes bursted and flooded the space we usually would throw it." He explained.

"Still sucks though." He said as he attempts to warm himself up.

That's when a priest arrived with two steaming cups in his hands. "Have some apple cider. It should warm you two up."

"Thank you, Father Miguel." They both thanked him as they accepted the hot beverages gratefully.

"Christian!" They look to see Christian's long-lost family walking cautiously towards him with Jason guiding them through the crowd.

"Hey guys." He greeted gleefully.

They opened their mouths to speak but froze upon seeing the man in clerics clothing.

"I see you don't have a shortage of friends." He told Christian.

He looked bashful. "Actually, this is my biological family. And you remember Jason."

"Biological family?"

"Yup. Fate brought us back together."

"The Lord works in mysterious ways." Father Miguel said before stretching his hand out to them. "I'm Father Arturo. But everyone calls me Father Miguel."

Calvin accepted the handshake. "It's a pleasure meeting you. I am Christian's father." He swears his hand is burning upon contact.

"I can see the resemblance." Father Miguel is joking a bit.

An old nun is pushing her way through the group of people. "Father. Father Mitchelson wishes to speak to you about the Christmas Eve mass."

"Tell him I'll be right there." She looked at Christian's family making them uneasy before leaving.

Father Miguel pulled away from Calvin's grasp. "I better get going. It was nice meeting you folks. And any family members of Christian is always welcomed to The Holy Rose Parish." When he left, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"How do you do it?" Jacob asked.

"I was baptized twice, so." Christian's family is staring at him like he's grown two heads.

"How?" Ashley asked.

Christian blew a raspberry. "My first foster parents were practicing Christians. Then my second foster parents were Catholic, and they didn't believe I was baptized since my certificate was lost in the fire, so"

They stared at him incredulously. "Anyways, about Christmas." Sarah broke the tense silence.

Calvin and Tracy beamed. "Right! We traditionally choose a place to go and spend time together. But this year, we are letting you choose, since it's our first year together."

Christian's eyes widened. "Really?" They nodded as Calvin presented him a handful of brochures.

"We present, the world." He announced enthusiastically.

His friend peeked over his shoulder. "The Bahamas. Hawaii. Sweden. New Zealand. Etcetera. And you get to ride in a private jet? Okay, that's it. I better get going before jealousy consumes me. Merry Christmas. You lucky bastard."

His family sniggered at his friend's retreating form. "Pick already." Ashley spoke. "We're curious. And no pressure, but I think New York is lovely this time of year." Jessie and Sarah jabbed her sides. "What?"

Christian stared at the pamphlets trying to find a place that interests him. "I don't know." He said. "I don't really feel comfortable picking a holiday getaway. I'd rather stay at home with family drinking eggnog as we exchange gifts under the Christmas tree. Ow."

He's rubbing his forehead painfully when Roger flicked him. "Oh no you don't. Do you know how hard it is to let just one person choose a vacation? Now pick a place before I pummel you."

He bristled as the others glared at Roger. "Okay! Okay! He's rummaging through each pamphlet before spotting one that caught his eye. "How about this one?" He presented it to them.

A week before Christmas, "This is so cool." Christian said in Awe.

"Literally." Jason chimed in as they arrived at the Hotel de Glace in Canada.

The children are staring at the hotel made of nothing but ice and snow in wonder. "Let's check in." Calvin said as everyone follows in excitement.

Christian and Jason entered the room they'll be staying in. The walls are made of thick snow with Northern light illuminating them. The bed is made of ice with warm bedding on top. And a little fireplace is in the far corner to keep them warm.

"Wow." Christian said in wonder.

"It is impressive." Jason admitted. "Let's settle in before meeting the others in an hour."

Christian took a step forward when he slipped with luggage in his hands. He yelped in surprise before Jason caught him.

"Watch it."

Christian pouted at him making him lift his chin up.

"Jason." He's blushing as he's leaning closer.

"Not my fault you're too cute when you pout like that." Christian's face flushed deeper when they locked lips. Their kissing turned into a make-out session.

"Shall we see if the bed can withstand our weight together?" Jason asked when they pulled apart for air.

Christian huffed. "Is that all you think about when we're alone?"

"99.9% of the time." He answered nonchalantly.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Sh." He said. "Less talking, and more intimacy."

"Yeah right and ah!" Christian is flailing about as Jason drags him onto the icy bed. "Let me go, you horny jerk!" Despite his protests, Jason plopped him on the bed and straddled him.

An hour and a half later, "Thanks for keeping us waiting." Jacob said sarcastically.

Jason nudged Christian before he shoved him away. The others laughed before heading to the ice slide.

"Ah!" Christian shrieked as he glided down. When he landed, he jumped up and down erratically as he grabbed his own butt. "Ice burn! Ice burn!" Everyone either laughed or looked at him like he's crazy.

After whining and dining in the hotel's restaurant, Jason and Christian decided to soak in the outdoor hot tub.

"Oh yeah. That feels good." Christian sighed contently.

He jolted when he felt a hand grabbing his behind. "How's that ripened piece of fruit of yours?"

"Please don't call it that."

"Why not? It's a real treat."

Christian gave him the stink eye as he attempts to stop his boyfriend's advances in the hot water.

Later, Christian is resting on his belly. Jason felt his phone buzzing, checked it, and smiled as he walked across the room silently before opening the door. "Come in." He ushered shadowy figures inside. "He's sound asleep, so be as quiet as possible."

The next morning, Christian stretched and yawned as he awakened. "Morning." Jason greeted.

"Morning." He greeted him back before noticing something in the room. "Wait. Is that a Christmas tree? And presents?"

Lying in the middle of their snowy room is a big Christmas tree decorated with ornaments, bright lights, tinsel, and a big star on top. Underneath it is tons of presents wrapped in colorful wrapping on top of a tree skirt.

"How?" He asked.

That's when the door opened, and his family entered wearing pajamas with hot cocoa and a couple cameras in their hands.

"We know it's a bit early. But we wanted to give you a stay-in Christmas, since you went out of your comfort zone to give us a holiday getaway."

Christian beamed before rushing to pull them into a group hug. "Thank you."

They smiled at him before commencing their indoor festivities. They drank hot cocoa, ordered room service, exchanged and opened gifts, sang Christmas carols, and are watching holiday movies on a laptop big enough for everyone to see.

As the day is winding down, half of Christian's family fell asleep while the others were engrossed in the film.

Jason pulled his boyfriend into a side hug. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." He said before noticing mistletoe hanging on top of Jason's head. "When did you?" He pulled him into a passionate kiss as his answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 45 13
NSFW warning - Short 2-3 part stories/concepts, most (if not all) containing mature scenes.
9.5K 489 44
Cute and Loving stories of people belonging to different lives and Different Era.
2.1K 22 12
His friends, his life, his story. Might all be in danger. A Sonadow story with much tension and hard work put into it, there is smut, lemon, gore and...
67 4 16
There are things that happen between 1 and 2 and now I will show them to you. More fun loving less serious.