Were-Vamp Anthology

By Sushifry123

Side stories that I conjured up. Most are prequels and different scenarios. Please read the first story in My... More

Prequel 1
Regressing 1
Story Time
Prequel 2
Uncle Leopold
The Beach
Dancing 1
Prequel, London
Parent's Prequel
Soiree
Dancing 2
Violin
Prequel Alternative 1
Christina
One Night Stand
Family Get-together
Past Visitors
Prequel Alternative 2
Innocent till Proven Guilty
Pick Up
Sanctuary
Short 1
Short 2
Schooled
Tuxedo
Auction
Lodge
Hawaii 1
Prequel Alternative 3
Short 3
Hawaii 2
Gate-House Prequel
Hawaii 3
Movie Nights
Puppy Short 1
Luna
Puppy Short 2
Short 4
Puppy Short 3
Boarding School Prequel
Regressing 2
Hawaii 4
Troy's Day Off
Happy Birthday
New Neighbor
Puppy Short 4
Proposal
First Christmas
Dr. Creeper
Wolf, wolf, is wolf?
Puppy Short 5
Eloped
Prequel Alternative 4
Trick or Treat
Short 5
Puppy Short 6
Wedding Plans
Artist
Moving Day
Birthday Gift Exchange 1
Mom
Jason's Family 1
Birthday Gift Exchange 2

S.S. Kin

37 0 0
By Sushifry123

If Christian had his memories wiped and ended up working on a cruise ship.

"Where is he?" Jason demanded as he rammed an older zombie against the white-bricked wall.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He winced when Jason tightened his hold on him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He spat. "He isn't where he's supposed to be."

"As sad as it is, people get misplaced all the time."

"There was no mix-up. I have a friend that double-checked for me, so you better confess, or else."

He snorted at him. "Like I'm afraid of you."

He was yanked away from Jason's grip and was hoisted up. "What about us?" He gulped nervously as eight pairs of eyes looked ready to murder him any second.

Six months later, "Welcome to the SS Kin." The cruise director greeted Jason and Christian's family. "Where we shall set sail to the wonderous Australian Barrier Reef."

"Thank you for having us." Calvin greeted before checking in.

As everyone is heading to their assigned cabins, "I hate to admit it, but this place is nice." Ashley said.

"It may be, but don't forget why we're here." Jessie reminded her.

Sarah noticed Jason's hands trembling. "It's going to be alright." She's assuring him.

"Not until he's safe and sound and back in my arms again." She nodded in understanding as they continued walking to their rooms.

A couple hours later, "Welcome aboard." A young red head with a name badge with the name Florence printed on it greeted passengers.

"Hey." A girl called out to him.

"Hello-ah!" He screamed when Jacob and Roger towered over him.

Guests are watching as he hyperventales. "Sorry we spooked you." Jessie apologized on their behalf.

"I'll be okay." He grumbled. Then he spotted Jason, and their eyes locked. "Hi." He continued staring at him. "Um, is he okay?" He asked the others.

"He's more than fine." Ashley answered. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Florence!" An older gentleman dressed in all blue is approaching them.

"Father. I mean, Captain."

"Father?" They asked incredulously.

The captain gave him a look and he smiled sheepishly at him. "When you are done socializing, we need you to swab the deck."

"Yes sir." He gave Christian's siblings a mean look before walking away.

"Sorry guys. Duty calls." He was about to leave when Jason grabbed his hand.

"Don't go!" He begged.

"I have to get to work and ow, you got a strong grip there." He winced when Jason's grip tightened.

"Now, Jason. You're scaring him." Jacob said.

Jason stared at Florence for a moment before hesitantly releasing him.

"Thanks for letting me keep my arm." He mumbled before hearing his name. "Better get going. I'll see you guys around!" He ran off.

"John." Jessie looked at her stoic brother. He nodded before silently lurking away.

"Don't worry." She told Jason. "John will keep an eye on him while we figure out how to release him from the captain's evil clutches.

The captain is watching Florence mopping the ship's deck from his post. "Your son seems to be enjoying himself." The captain's first mate stated.

"It would appear so."

His first mate spotted a picture hanging on the wall. "Is that Florence? Something seems different, but I can't put my finger on it."

"Don't you have work to do?" He quirked his eyebrow before resuming his job.

The captain stared longingly at the photo. "Florence." He mumbled sadly.

After swabbing, Florence is now walking through the corridors near the engine room placing mouse traps all over.

"I'm sorry little mouseys."

"I believe the correct term is mice." Florence jumped before finding Jason standing next to him.

"What are you doing down here? This area is restricted."

He smirked. "I seem to be lost."

Florence narrowed his eyes at him. "Why is it I don't believe you?"

He threw his hands up. "Okay. I may have snuck in here to see you."

He began to feel uneasy. "Why?"

"It's a long story."

"Okay. Well, how about you tell me all about it on our way out?" He was about to grab his arm to escort him out when John came from his hiding spot.

"I'm afraid we can't leave yet." Jason told him.

"What? Why?" Florence asked.

"Cause we don't want that heartless bastard to take you away from us again."

"What are you talking about?"

Jason took his phone out and presented it to him. "See for yourself."

Florence cautiously took the phone and stared with unbelieving eyes.

"What is this?" He asked.

"That's you, me, and your family when we had a family picnic a few months ago."

"I don't understand." He said. "I don't even know you guys. There's gotta be a mistake."

"Let me ask you something. Is the captain a sorcerer by any chance?"

Florence looked up in surprise. "How did you know? We kept it a secret."

"After you referred to him as your father, we went through all the possibilities and what the surgeon told us."

"Surgeon? What surgeon?" He asked.

"The surgeon who declared you dead." Jason answered.

"What?!"

Jason sighed sadly. "Six months ago, you were viciously attacked and sent to the supernatural ER. We were told that you had passed during surgery. But when we were going to claim your body,  you weren't anywhere to be found."

"Oh my God." Florence covered his mouth with his hand as tears threatened to fall. "It can't be true. This can't be real."

"But it is." Jason said. "I know it's hard to believe but."

They felt the ship shaking as water pipes burst. "Ah! We're all gonna drown!" Florence yelled.

"Not on our watch." Jason vowed before grabbing a hold of him and tugging him out. They left before the water could contain the halls.

When they made it to the upper decks, guests and crew members are evacuating as alarms and announcements can be heard on the intercom.

"It's over." They hear Calvin's voice up ahead. "Supernatural authorities are on their way with special trained wizard forces."

"You could never understand the pain of losing a child." The captain's voice is also heard

"Trust us. We know your pain all too well when you took him from us." The other spoke.

The captain chuckled sadly. "I must admit that I did wrong and should've known better. But he resembled him so much that I couldn't help myself. If it's any consolation, his personality is the opposite of my actual son's."

"No." Florence mumbled sadly.

They hear helicopters on the horizon before, "I won't let you, nor the special forces take me in. Prison doesn't sound too pretty, so."

"Stop!" They hear before seeing a blast of magic illuminating the area they were in before Florence felt light headed

Before he could fall, Jason held him tightly. "I got you." He promised as memories flood back into Florence's mind.

"My real name is Christian, right?" He asked making Jason grin wide.

"Welcome back." He kissed his head happily as his family rushed over to group hug them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 6K 16
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ I'm bringing a few stories with different plots and twists, which are short ones. Happy reading ♪
Crazed By 💕

Short Story

377K 19.3K 13
Nee & Q's spin-off |throwback| short story. The story behind how they met and things they went through to get to their own Worthy love. Characters fr...
5.9K 174 28
The Descendants find out what happened in there past and they meet new people. Sometimes what you expect turns around to something else...
457 5 8
domestic life and romance of neurodivergents 🧠🪱 gay flirtation, tension, romance, and lightly steamy content 💃💞💋 sexy fantasy romantic interest...