Transmigrated as the terminal...

By Money_stealer

I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once playe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 56: (Damarius backstory)

Chapter 45

1.6K 51 12
By Money_stealer

"Miss, you are very beautiful today. I believe you are the most beautiful woman at this banquet."

One of the maids flattered me openly, while the others nodded in agreement.

Sigh... I'm tired. How am I not? They played dress up with me for 4 hours! FOUR HOURS!

Starting from skin care, dress selection, hair style selection, make up. They even painted my nails, which were eventually covered with gloves! Good! Very good!

Sigh... Come on! This is really annoying! I even lost the energy to walk to the front of the mansion...

"Miss! Miss! Look at our work!" The maid who had been chatty since earlier brought a long, body-sized mirror.

...

Wow... awesome...

The blue dress that was the same color as Lavenia's eyes adhered perfectly, leaving the shoulders white. The blooming bottom part with flower decorations makes me look elegant.

On my neck there's a purple pearl necklace, matching Lavenia's hair which is now tied in a bun. Adorned with white diamond hair ornament.

The light make-up makes Lavenia's face even smaller, but doesn't change her original facial features.

Sigh... Lavenia is a villainess, but she's still an important character in the game which doesn't make her an exception in terms of looks.

And well... I have a bad feeling today... I hope Lavenia's bad luck doesn't act up...

"How is it, Miss? Do you like it? Is there anything that doesn't suit your preferences?" The maid looked at me worriedly.

I gave her a small smile to relieve her anxiety. "I like it. Thank you for your hard work."

My words made them sighed in relieves.

Knock knock knock

"Come in," I said, then gestured for the maids to go out.

The door opened, revealing Helios who looked neat as usual. He goes in while the maids go out.

After holding the door for the maids, he saw me and froze in place.

"Uhm.. Helios?"

"Beautiful."

Eh?!

Helios and I were both surprised by what he said without realizing it.

What kind of situation is this?!

"Uhm... what's wrong?"

"Ekhem... Lady Lavenia, your guest has arrived and currently is waiting in the waiting room."

So soon?

Ah no..

Looks like I took too long.

***

Helios opened the door to the waiting room, allowing me to enter.

A man with distinctive colored hair stood up from his seat.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Marquess Fabian."

Yes, marquess.

Not as Algebrio, but there he stood as Alvanio Fabian with the title marquess given by the crown prince.

Yesterday he surprised me by telling me his real name and status. He said that this was necessary for his plan.

"I was the one who came earlier than promised."

He bowed for a moment then looked at me with his usual smile. "You look stunning today Lady Alfaret."

"Uhm... you are no less charming, marquess."

I could hear several small screams from outside the room. I sweat dropped on the spot.

I can hear you guys! And it's not what you think!

"Now.. Shall we go?" He stretched out his hand which I respond and walked out of the mansion, then ride in the carriage he brought.

We sat opposite each other and looked outside the window.

"The moon is beautiful tonight." Alvanio muttered.

Damn.. what a nice word spoken in front of me. If only you knew the meaning of that word.

And in a short time we arrived at our destination.

Alvanio got down first and stretched out his hand, helping me to get down.

The guards opened the door for us. Immediately all eyes turned to us.

Damn.. this makes me nervous.

"Oh my... Lady Alfaret, It's an honor for me to have you come to my party." A middle-aged woman greeted me with a friendly smile.

"I thank you for the invitation, Countess Zephyr." I smiled professionally.

My smile is not stiff right..?

Countess Zephyr looked at Alvanio in surprise. "Ah... Marquess Fabian, who would have thought you would appear at my party. This is a very great honor to have someone that rarely attend parties."

I looked at Alvanio in surprise.

Wait.. you rarely come to parties? So how do you make a connection?

Alvanio smiled as usual. "I'm just accompanying Lady Alfaret who is interested in your magnificent party, Countess."

"Oh my... are you two..."

Those hanging words made me deny it quickly.

"We just met. We know each other because we both have an interest in something. And we're just friends, nothing more."

"Is that so? Then I apologize for assuming myself." She looked a little disappointed.

Alvanio hugged me close and sighed tiredly. "That's right, we're just friends because I was rejected by Lady Alfaret. It seems I'm less charming in her eyes even though we both look good in people's eyes."

Hey hey! What are you saying?!

I elbowed Alvanio's waist, making him let go of his embrace.

"Don't make people misunderstand." I said slowly.

Alvanio just shrugged his shoulders slowly.

"My my... then I will stop wasting your time. Please enjoy the party and make yourself comfortable." Countess Zephyr smiled meaningfully and went to the group of women who were chatting happily.

I looked at Alvanio with annoyance. "Do you want to spread false rumors?"

He took the wine brought by the waiter, then gave me one. "Why? Their expressions are very interesting if this rumor spreads, I like seeing it."

I pinched Alvanio's arm making him flinch. "I'm the one at a disadvantage."

"Ow... your pinch really hurts. Are your fingers pinchers?"

"Can you be serious for once?" I snorted.

"Why do I need to be serious?" He said nonchalantly while enjoying the wine.

Ugh, talking to him makes my blood boil.

I was about to drink my wine, but my glass fell because of Alvanio. The dress that the maids had painstakingly selected was now stained with red liquid.

...

Alvanio Fabian.. You really are-

I stared at Alvanio angrily. I was about to scold him but I stopped when I saw the serious look on his face.

Huh? This time you are serious? Didn't you say there's no need to be serious?

"I apologize, Lady Alfaret. I will have my guards bring you a dress. Meanwhile, let's wait in the room provided." Alvanio pulled my hand gently, but his hasty steps overwhelmed me.

"Hey, w-wait. You want me to fall?"

My words made him stop, then carry me bridal style. I widened my eyes and looked around who was now watching us.

A... ahh.. AAAHHHH!! ALVANIOO!! THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!

"Hey! Are you crazy?!" I screamed as quiet as possible.

"I saw them."

"Huh?"

Alvanio stared at me for a moment, his brows slightly furrowed. "You forgot our goal?"

Oh... so that's why...

"You're so heavy, put your arms around my neck."

...

I really can't help but get emotional when I'm with him.

I put my arms around his neck as he walked quickly up the stairs.

He walked to the room at the corner of the hall. Once we get inside the room, he put me down and peeked outside.

"Where are they?"

"Next to this room."

He looked at me, put his index finger to his lips. "You stay here and don't make any noise. Wait until I get back. And remember, don't open the door for everyone."

Before I could answer he had already bolted out.

Huh? Then what's the point of me being here?

Sigh... I don't know what he was thinking.

I sat on the couch and ate the snacks that were available.

He said our plan was to enter with our statuses, then mingled with the others to find out suspicious people.

After that we framed them for 'injuring the daughter of a duke' by using fake blood that we brought along with a toy knife.

Even I have prepared Reymond who I have asked for help in this acting...

And now you casually change the plan?

Sigh... whatever..

Anyways, this macaroon is so delicious, I wanted to take it home... but that's not very elegant for nobles...

Ugh, now I miss Alastor's ca-

knock knock

...Alvanio?

No, he won't knock...

Who is it then..?

Knock knock

I stood up, took the flower vase that was on the table. Ready to throw it if that person walks in.

Damn.. I forgot to lock the door...

Alvanio.. you have to take responsibility if anything happens to me.

Clack

My grip is getting stronger.

The door opened, revealing a figure I never expected.

Should I throw this vase..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 12.1K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
1.7K 42 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
24.7K 962 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
8M 463K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...