[BOOK 1] [Quick Wear] Occupi...

By naravitluvs

Alternate Title :[快穿]被黑化大佬佔有 Status : Ongoing Author : 红茶叔叔 Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world... More

Sick Young Master x Little Follower
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Overbearing prince x little guard
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Abstinence old attack x small soft cake
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Wolf school bully x little sweetheart
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Ambition Regent x Sick and Weak Emperor
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Paranoid Warlord Marshal X Family Young Master
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

2

759 22 0
By naravitluvs

The adjutant followed his gaze, shook his head and said, "I haven't seen it either, young commander."

Fu Sinian withdrew his gaze and led the people down.

At the banquet, many people saw Marshal Fu coming down from upstairs, his straight and tall body was a bit cold and arrogant. His eyebrows are a little thick, especially the eye sockets are very deep, the bridge of his nose is too high and perfect, and his thin lips look a little ruthless and cold.

Those eyes were like ink, pointing them up, against the cold white skin he was a little bit above the ground.

It fell with a dull sound.

Ning Shu followed the crowd and naturally saw Fu Sinian.

It's just that he didn't know if it was his illusion, but the young marshal seemed to glance at him with difficulty, with a bit of coldness and downcast scrutiny.

Ning Shu couldn't help but stand there, feeling a little shivering all over.

The footsteps walked away, Fu Sinian was in a hurry, and he was also in a hurry. The sound of a gunshot that seemed to go off just now was just their illusion.

Until you get to the gate.

Only then did Ning Shu come to his senses. He originally wanted to follow the crowd. Then he stopped hesitantly.

Even if he went up to stop someone, so what?

Would Young Marshal Fu take care of someone like him?

Maybe he will be regarded as a villain who is following others, leaving a very bad impression on him.

Ning Shu stopped in his tracks.

He walked to Ning Rou's side, seeing his second sister staring in the direction of the entrance of the lobby, she didn't come back to her senses for a long time.

Ning Shu couldn't help asking: "Second Sister?"

Ning Rou came back to her senses, her pretty cheeks seemed to be smeared with rouge, gorgeous and beautiful.

She pinched the handkerchief and said, "Fourth brother. "

Not long after they stayed for the banquet, they went back.

Ning Rou also seemed to find it boring, and seemed a little absent-minded.

Ning Shu opened the car door, seeing that Ning Rou was in a daze, he called her again.

Ning Rou came back to her senses, smiled a little embarrassedly, then bent down and got into the car.

Ning Shu opened the car door and got on it too.

Not long after their car left.

A military vehicle is coming around the corner. From this angle, you can see the direction of the entrance of the lobby.

Those who will come out can see clearly.

The adjutant didn't quite understand why the young marshal didn't leave for so long, but sat here, lowering his head and biting a cigar. Then he stared at the entrance of the lobby with deep eyes, revealing a cold white wrist.

He took a drag on his cigarette until a teenager came out.

The young marshal just pinched the cigar and seemed to have been looking at him for a long time.

The adjutant didn't know what's so good about the other party. This young master is indeed very good-looking, but he is not a great beauty. He can marry back and be a concubine.

Fu Sinian's eyes lingered on the boy's bent neck for a while, after the boy got into the car.

Look away.

After the smell of smoke in the car dissipated, he glanced at the direction the car was leaving, looked away, and said calmly, "Let's go." On the

way

back, Ning Rou was a little absent-minded.

She rested her cheeks, she didn't know what to think of, and she blushed shyly.

Ning Shu had just returned, so he didn't know much about Fu Sinian.

He felt that Ning Rou grew up at home, so she should know this young commander best.

So she asked: "Second Sister, do you know Young Marshal Fu?"

Ning Rou was slightly stunned, and rarely shyly said, "You...why ask this?"

Ning Shu said, "Is that military master just now a Young Marshal? "

Ning Rou nodded: "Yes, he is Young Marshal Fu." Ning Shu thought for a while

: "He looks very handsome, and he looks very young.

"

He's only twenty-five years old."

Ning Shu felt that many people would not accept him if he was able to take this position at such a young age. But he just thought about it for a while, and he said again: "Young Marshal Fu's eyes look... different from others."

He also just took a look from a distance, not sure if there was a little blue in that eye. color.

Ning Rou glanced at him and said in surprise, "Young Marshal has a quarter of German blood, and his maternal grandmother is German." "That's

why his eyes are a little blue, but... very pretty."

She said, There was a little blush on his face.

Ning Shu didn't notice, he only thought that she admired Fu Sinian just like the women in the hall.

No wonder, he thought, the hybrid didn't look so obvious.

Fu Sinian seems to have inherited all the good things, his facial features are too handsome. The eye sockets are deep and look tall and straight.

It doesn't look too much like having foreign blood, perfect is a bit too much.

Five days have passed since attending the banquet.

The Ning family had four concubines in total. After Ning Shu's mother passed away, there were only three concubines in the family. All three concubines gave birth to daughters, and only Ning Shu was a son.

So Ning's father cherished this son very much, and sent him to study abroad in his early years.

Father Ning was not very satisfied with the other daughters in the family. The eldest daughter was rebellious and liked to sing opera, so she went to Liyuan to become an opera singer. Father Ning was furious and half-dead with anger.

The second daughter was making troubles everywhere, hanging out with some people, staying away from home all day, and she said that now is a new era and she wants to be free.

Just don't live like an old antique.

On the contrary, Ning Rou seemed much more well-behaved, inviting people to have afternoon tea from time to time. Then go to parties, and sometimes ask classmates out to have fun, but it is very polite and sensible.

The second sister has a date and will go out occasionally, and when she goes, she will call Ning Shu.

Ning Shu wanted to be alone, but he didn't go out with her.

He was thinking about how to get close to Fu Shaoshuai.

Want to make a present?

Ning Shu hesitated a little, and felt that this move was a bit too hasty. It's better to give the gift you brought back from studying abroad to the other party to please him.

But who is Young Marshal Fu, he hasn't seen any good things, and he can still appreciate the little things he brought back from overseas.

Ning Shu sighed.

Then I heard my aunt knock on the door.

The aunt said: "Master, Master Wen is here to look for you."

Ning Shu thought for a while before he remembered who this Master Wen was.

The other party was a good friend of the original owner when he was a child, and they often played together.

But counting, the two have not seen each other for more than ten years.

When Ning Shu went down, Wen Haosheng was sitting in the living room, drinking the black tea served at home. When he saw him coming down, he smiled and said, "As expected of the young master who returned from overseas, his temperament has changed." Ning Shu talked to him for a

while if.

He was a little embarrassed, after all, he was not familiar with the other party.

But still bit the bullet and greeted each other.

Wen Haosheng asked nothing more than the interesting and interesting things he had done abroad in recent years, and asked him whether the foreign beauties abroad were more cheerful and open than them.

Ning Shu dealt with it for a while, and asked him: "Haosheng, what can you do to me ?" Feeling bored at home, I want to take you out to play, can't I?"

Ning Shu hesitated for a moment, but agreed.

He has no thoughts now, Wen Haosheng looks like he is making friends everywhere. Maybe if you go out with him, you can find out a lot of good things.

Wen Haosheng got up and said, "Then change your clothes, and come with me now."

Ning Shu felt that his current clothes were very good, and he didn't need to change any clothes. But Wen Haosheng insisted on letting him change, so he had no choice but to go up and change into a new suit.

Wen Haosheng looked at him with red lips and white teeth, wearing a shirt and suit trousers, his face was like a peach blossom, and his eyes were also very charming.

I looked a little dazed for a while.

Ning Shu shook his hand and asked him: "What's wrong?"

Wen Haosheng came back to his senses and muttered softly.

Ning Shu is so good-looking, I don't know how much better-looking than many women. Look at that skin and face, how could it be a man. If she was born as a woman, she might be a great beauty who can overwhelm the country and the city.

If these men were to fight over their heads, there would be no such thing as Bai Mudan.

Wen Haosheng took people into the car.

When Ning Shu got out of the car, he realized it was a dance hall.

He was a little stunned: "..What did you bring me here for?"

He pursed his lips slightly, a little bit uncomfortable.

Wen Haosheng sneered and said: "You have been abroad for so long, why, but you are not used to this kind of place, haven't you seen everything abroad?"

He pulled people in: "Let's go, I will take you to see the world, see Look at the prettiest beauties."

Ning Shu was pulled in by him, and it was too late to turn around now.

The lights in the dance hall are staggered, the singers and dancers are all standing on the stage, and the gorgeously dressed singers stand at the front, singing the song of evening primrose.

Exposing the white and delicate thigh heels, wearing red stiletto heels. The bright red lips looked seductive and vulgar, with the heavy makeup that men love most.

Wen Haosheng is obviously a frequent visitor here, as soon as he entered, the waiters came to entertain him.

"Master Wen, are there two today?"

The waiter had never seen such a good-looking man, especially with this face, he could be the top card among them if he changed his gender.

Wen Haosheng has already booked a good seat and let him lead the way.

This location is not far from the stage.

Everyone in the arena came to watch the singing and dancing, sitting there without disturbing each other, drinking wine, drinking tea, or cracking melon seeds.

"We're going to the White Peony show."

Wen Haosheng said.

He seemed to be very interested in this white peony, and his eyes were on the stage when he spoke.

Ning Shu looked along, he didn't like this kind of occasion very much.

But it still didn't dampen Wen Haosheng's interest.

The stage went dark.

A woman with a charming figure stood upright, singing a song Ning Shu had never heard before in a low voice.

It should be the latest popular song.

Wait until the light shines on her.

Wen Haosheng said: "This is the white peony, isn't it beautiful?"

Ning Shu glanced at the hot, beautiful and enchanting woman, and the other party's smile made many men in the scene take a deep breath.

It is indeed beautiful.

Just when Wen Haosheng was about to say something, there was a commotion in the venue.

A dozen military masters entered the arena, and then they took guns and told them to turn aside and not to turn back.

Wen Haosheng turned around and muttered, "Who is it, such a big air."

Ning Shu's ears moved slightly, not sure if it was his illusion.

Dull military boots stepped on the ground and passed it on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 32.2K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
9.6M 630K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
509K 48.2K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
545K 46.8K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...