[Rough Draft] Keres :...

By Hatelifewriter33

Keres Walsh is a prisoner and on suicide watch. She killed her own father the head of the police department... More

Blast From The Past
Doe
Reunion
Mark
Tent
Fight
Walkers
CDC
Truth
Blast
SEASON 2
Death to the deer
Kill shot
Special Request
Unwelcome guests
The Truth, The Whole Truth
Nothing But The Truth
So Help Me God, Amen
SEASON 3
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Saving the Lost
Eye of the Beholder
Fist Fight
Surprise Visit
Good Guys
Constant Reminder
Downfall Of Woodburry
SEASON 4
Mistakes
Illness
Cold
Trip
Burst
Govenor
Hunted
War
Apart
Strangers
Home-like
Youth
Reunion
Oasis
Season 5
Patients
Cop Killer
Death
Friends
Camp
New Home
Party Pooper
Run
Fighting
End of the line
Season 6
Intruders
Kill or be killed
Traitors
Spencer
Fight to the death
Jesus
Hilltop
Trade
Satalite
Dennise
Carol
Blocked
Season 7
Gun Control
Doctor
Visit
Duffle
Brainwashed
Pounding
Nightmares
Mind
Run

Baby

1.2K 28 11
By Hatelifewriter33

"Morning sleepy head." I say and she lifts her head up off my chest.

"I'm still sleepy." She mumbles and I chuckle.

"I know pumpkin." I say and kiss her forehead.

"But I gotta go to my meeting." I say.

I stopped taking her to my meetings when the guys couldn't keep their eyes off her. I can't completely blame them, but still, you need to know when something isn't yours to look at.

She didn't go back to her usual tough self after her meltdown in the shower a few days ago. She clung to me, followed me around like a lost kitten, hanging onto my arm, scared of everything and everyone. Random noises would make her freeze in her tracks and she would get a terrified look in her eyes.

She doesn't talk much anymore, especially when there's other people around. She's become extremely shy as well. She's become polar opposite of who she was. I talked to the shrink about it and he said it could be a coping mechanism of the trauma she endured. That her brain is finally processing all the trauma and reacting as if she's still going through it.

"But I don't want you to leave." She pouts as she sits on the bed on her knees and she knows what that does to me.

"You know I have my job I have to do, I'll be back soon." I promise her and pry her hands off of my body and walk out the door.

I start heading towards my meeting room but stop when I hear gunfire go off from outside. I look and see one of my guys who was unloading a truck is dead. I get outside and see Carl there with a large gun, pointing it at my men.

————

I bring Carl into my room and Keres eyes immediately go wide when she sees him. She looks like she's about to try and run but I go over to her and calm her down.

"Easy, this is Carl. You remember Carl, right?" I ask and she looks from me over to Carl and shakes her head.

"What did you do to her?" Carl growls as he starts to storm over but I point my bat at him in warning to stay back.

"Nothing. She's struggling with some memory loss at the moment." I say deadpan.

"You're safe, alright? You know I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, right?" I ask Keres who's frantically glancing between Carl and I.

"Hey, have I ever let anyone hurt you?" I ask, knowing she only remembers the past few days.

She shakes her head and I give her a small smile. I hold her hands in my face as her eyes look into mine, pleading with me.

"I just need to talk with the young kid for a bit, how about you go take a nice long shower and start the day off right?" I offer and she glances over at Carl again.

"He's not gonna do anything, and if he tries, our girl Lucille will take care of him." I assure her and she hops off the bed with my help and scurries to the bathroom and shuts the door in a flash.

I hear the shower turn on as I sit down on my leather couch. I lean Lucille up next to me and I can see Carl's mind spinning, trying to come up with some plan.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warn in a low voice and his eye darts up to mine.

"Now, Keres suffered from some kind of mental breakdown, at least that's what my shrink says. Something about not processing past trauma or whatnot. It came as a shock to me too, but she's in a fragile state right now and the last thing she needs is for you to start confusing her." I start explaining.

"You caused it." He growls and I roll my eyes.

"Trust me, kid, I wish I could take the credit for this. But I can't. You have to thank your old pal Phillip Blake for what she's become. Turns out he put her in some sort of mind control crap, made her kill for him. Mind is a fragile thing to mess with, got her wires all twisted up and no they're trying to rearrange themselves back to normal." I counter and he glares at me.

"Don't worry, we figured out the trigger and removed it. You're welcome. No more worrying about what'll set her off anymore." I chuckle with my arms out wide.

A few minutes later Keres comes out of the bathroom dressed and comes over to me by the couch.

"Come here sweetheart." I say and she comes over on the couch and puts her arms around me for protection.

"You used that strawberry shampoo? Smells wonderful." I comment and she calmly nods her head.

"He looks like the man in my nightmares." She whispers in a shaky voice about Carl.

"Oh, sweetheart, that ain't the man who hurt you, they just both happen to have lost an eye." I try to assure her but she buries her head into my shirt.

"This is just a kid, not a full grown man like the one in your dreams." I say and she peaks out and looks at Carl for a second, but still hold onto me tightly.

"See? Doesn't even have hair on his face yet." I tell her.

"I guess." She mumbles.

"That's my girl. How about we go and say hello to the gals?" I offer knowing that usually cheers her up, she likes the smell of the perfume.

"Alright, let's go." I say and she climbs off of my lap, letting me stand up.

She glances at Carl who is still confused about the whole situation. We head out and find the girl's room and enter. They're lounging around, gossiping like they normally do.

After Keres had her melt down they softened up to her and welcomed her to the fold. I remember one day I came back to find her hair all done and makeup on, she looked completely different that she did when I dropped her off. She greeted me with a big lipstick smile and ran over to me and brought me into a hug. It was adorable.

"Pretty, cool, right?" I ask Carl as Keres goes and gets a glass of champagne from one of the girls.

She sits down on a couch criss-cross applesauce as one of the girls goes behind her and starts doing her hair. Carl just looks at the ground.

Keres' POV:
Amber does my hair but I can't help glancing over at the boy. Something about him seems familiar but I can't figure out what it is. Negan goes over to one of the other girls and sits down across from her. She's whimpering and I realize she broke one of the rules. I can't hear what they're saying but Negan doesn't look happy.

I get up after Amber I done with my hair and go over to him and sit on his lap. I one that it cheers him up and I'm right his mood changes immediately.

"What are you doing over here?" He asks as I lean against his chest.

"You looked angry. I wanted to cheer you up."I say as he looks down at me.

"Damn, you're too cute." He chuckles and I wiggle a bit.

"Alright. You win." He sighs and I smirk knowing he can't stay mad when I do that.

"Girls, keep Carl over here company. I hace to go take care of something." Negan says and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, making me squeal.

We get to his room and he plops me on his bed and looms over me.

"You are a naughty girl." He scolds seductively and I look up at him and bite my lip.

"Goddamn, the things you do to me." He growls and then attacks my neck, his beard tickling my skin.

"You ready, baby?" He asks and I nod and he slowly starts sliding in.

"Fuck, that's a good girl. Relax, just like that." He groans as he slowly enters me more.

"Look at you taking me so good."
He praises as he slowly pulls out and the pushes back in at the same speed.

I bite my lip trying to hold in the moans. I want him to work for it this time. He seems to read my mind and smirks.

"Oh, you're gonna try and be stubborn this time? I know how to fix that." He chuckles and his hand goes down and starts rubbing me and a whimper escapes my lips.

"That's right, you can't hide from me." He chuckles and picks up the pace and I lean my head back as he goes harder.

"That's it baby, come for me." He whispers in my ear and I can't hold it anymore.

"That's my girl." He chuckles after he finishes and sits in the bed with me, holding me against his chest.

"Damn. Just what I needed." He sighs.

Author's Note:
Sorry this chapter is so short lol. People have been wanting me to update it and I've been working on a different story of mine and kind of forgot about this one. I'll do my best to get back on track with this one as well and hopefully update it in a more...normal time line lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 10.2K 70
โค ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐. "I need you to listen to m...
135K 3.7K 79
'๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™˜๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...' *** H...
31.3K 1K 31
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
173K 4K 49
Carl Grimes's life was great. He had both parents, a ton of friends, and a great role model. His dad was a sheriff at the King's County Police Depart...