๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

Por Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... Mais

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- 41 -

336 12 27
Por Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yes, let's do it." She said and dialled the number of the police, and reported Minah for abuse.

"Hello, we'd like to file a report. It's really an urgent, sorry we can't make it to the police station. Please come to the address we give you." Sooyoung said and the police on the phone asked her to give him the address and she did.

The police hung up the phone saying they would be there in 5 minutes and Sooyoung waited with Sunghoon in the living room.

They soon heard a knock on the door, Sunghoon ran up to the door and opened it revealing the police standing there.

"What's the matter?" One of the police man asked entering inside the living room.

"The rumours about Yang Jungwon that's going around right now, isn't true. Park Minah, a saesang is behind all of it. She's currently locked inside the room. She approached Jungwon and threatened him that she'd spread false rumours about him if she doesn't agree to be her boyfriend. He refused to be her boyfriend, she kidnapped him and tourchered him for days in here, we found him here locked inside the closet hours ago. She says she only loves him and wants to have him. Please investigate her, she's not innocent at all." Sooyoung explained the police, he listened to her carefully.

"Okay, may I know your relationship with Mr. Yang Jungwon?" The police asked keeping his little book inside his pocket that he used to write something on it and clicking the pen.

"I'm his childhood friend." Sooyoung said without thinking twice. If her being his girlfriend leaks out, that could cause damage too. He can get hurt again.

"Okay, thanks for the answer. Where is she locked in?" Sooyoung guided the police to the room she was locked in.

The other police was investigating Sunghoon about this matter.

"So, how did you find him?"

"His childhood friend, Park Sooyoung, the one who's currently talking to the other police officer said Jungwon and her met often in the park near this hotel, so we thought we could check in here too. With Sooyoung's help, we got to rescue Jungwon in time." Sunghoon said, trying not to be obvious that he's lying and is very nervous about answering a police officer, if he messes up, the members and Sooyoung would be blamed for Jungwon's rumours and disappearance. They never know how things would turn out. Society makes it worse than it is.

"Okay, Thanks for the cooperation." The police officer nodded slightly.

Sunghoon slightly bowed at the police offer as in welcoming him.

The other police officer who's with Sooyoung entered into Minah's room, seeing her blindfolded and tied up made him skeptical. How could she be the suspect? Isn't she the victim? Probably that's what he thought.

"Oh no, please don't think that she's the victim. I have a recording that could help." Sooyoung played the recording of the call when Heeseung and Minah spoke to eachother as Sooyoung was listening to it from the hospital. Only the part when she gets to know Sooyoung was listening to it and her yelling that she deserved Jungwon.

The police listened to it and raised a eyebrow. "Are you sure? That she's the one who did it?"

"Yes, I'm sure. She confessed it to us. You should investigate her."

The police officer called Minah since she couldn't see. "Ms. Park Minah, I'm here to investigate you. I would like you to answer some of my questions. I'm from the police department."

Minah shook her head from side to side, denying the fact that she's going to be interrogated right now.

The police removed the tissue paper from her mouth, side eyeing Sooyoung while she looked at the other side avoiding the police's eye contact. He was glaring at her for stuffing her mouth with tissues and Sooyoung did not feel a little bit of guilt. 

She cleared her throat, signalling the police to continue what he's doing. She was proud of her work.

"Ms. Park Minah? Can you talk now?" He asked in a gentle way. Sooyoung was waiting for him to finish it soon.

He was just being so sweet to a kidnapper and she couldn't take it.

How did he even become a police? Oh wait, that's not it. It's cuz the suspect is a girl.

Minah coughed because she had her mouth stuffed for a while and tried to hold her throat but failed when she found out her hands were still tied.

"Ye- yes-" she answered trying her best.

"Good, now tell me. Why did you kidnap? Did you abuse him?"

She stayed silent and hung her head low, feeling emotional. Well, atleast pretending like she's emotional. Oh not again.

"Miss? Are you okay?" He bent down to her level.

God, first the doctor and now this guy?
Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay. I never kidnapped him. In fact he was the one who did it, that's why I'm in this situation right now." She said while holding her tears, her voice cracked making the police to immediately remove her blindfold, to check if she was crying. She was. Sooyoung was more than amused by her lies. Lying isn't gonna lead you anywhere, Minah.

"Can you explain it a bit and Sooyoung can you give us some time?" He asked.

"Okay, fine." Sooyoung went out of the room, leaving them inside for the investigation.

The police closed the door to investigate her. She started after Sooyoung left.

"Jungwon liked me ever since he saw me in a book store, we accidentally ran into eachother. He waited everyday there for me, when we met again, he confessed his love to me. I didn't accept his love because I only saw him as an idol. He got agressive and demanded me to accept his love for me, but I refused again. He started stalking me and abusing me. I told him that I'd complain about him to the police but he didn't listen and kidnapped me, that's why he went missing after the rumours were released. I spread them thinking he would stop, but he progressively got worse. He kidnapped me and made me starve for weeks. He forgot to tie my hands once, I took the chance to hit him and that's when his friends found him on the floor, fainted, a hammer in my hand. They mistook me for abusing him when it was all his doing. His friend Sooyoung knew all along about this and even dated him when he was abusing me. I never did anything. Please trust me." Minah explained while sobbing, Sooyoung had no idea what she said to the police officer. As usual, She was making up stories like it's completely normal to fool anyone and indeed, she successfully fooled the police officer.

"Okay, thank you for your cooperation. I see it's not your fault. Please stop crying." He said calmly and untied her hands.

"Thank you, thanks a lot for believing me." She smiled weakling at him.

"It's my job." The police man slightly smiled, helping her to get out of the room.

"Are you done with it?" Sooyoung asked, having her hands folded.

"Yes, infact, I just got a clear explanation from her." The police officer said making Sooyoung confused, there was something else that she wasn't aware of?

Sooyoung was honestly confused, after all the evidence they've gathered and finally finding Jungwon after a while, they say she's inocent?

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?" She raised an eyebrow.

"It's true that, Jungwon harassed her and kidnapped her?" He glared at Sooyoung while questioning her, she was visibly confused and tilted her head because she couldn't believe the nonsense he's talking about.

"What? You got it the other way, Mr. Police officer." She held her temples in frustration and turned to look at Sunghoon who was also confused by what the police officer was talking about.

"Sir, could you please explain?" Sunghoon stepped in.

"I can't, the victim is Park Minah standing here that I can't share it to anyone, let's talk about this in the police station."

"But you have no evidence!!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Don't teach me how to do my job, I know what I'm doing." The police officer retorted.

"Sir, this isn't right! You can't believe something that a mere girl like her says! She could lie!" Sunghoon spoke up.

"A victim isn't gonna lie, plus she was tied up in that empty room. You expect me to believe you instead of her? Are you sure you didn't make some shit up and make her the suspect? When you're the one who's at fault here?" The police man angrily yelled pointing at Sooyoung and then to Sunghoon making them flinch.

"No, we did not. We have evidence."

"Will you believe us if the real victim confessed?" Sunghoon said stressing the word real.

Sooyoung's eyes widened because of what Sunghoon said just now, the real victim, which is Jungwon who's admitted in the hospital won't be able to wake up for 2 days because of the antibiotics, how's he gonna answer the police right now? They didn't think of that and Sunghoon just suggested hearing the real reason from Jungwon, who's unconscious.

Sunghoon, that's not a good idea. Thought Sooyoung, mentally face palming herself.

"Give us two days sir, we'll bring you the evidence. I swear she's the reason for all of downfall that's been happening in our life." Sooyoung told the police officer without thinking what to do about Minah. Where will she go now and what will she do to take away Jungwon again while Jungwon recovers, they need proof to prove she's not innocent and lock her up. If not, she might do something when Jungwon is still in the hospital. Sooyoung was pressured by these thoughts and couldn't think of what to do with Minah.

"I can't leave just yet, you need to prove yourself." The police officer folded his hands over his chest waiting for them to answer. Minah stood behind the

"How do we prove that we're innocent?" Sunghoon asked ready to do anything so Minah would be blamed for everything she'd done so far. Sooyoung was thinking about what to do and how to prove themselves and that's when she remembered that she had the antibiotics that Minah fed to Jungwon in her pocket.

"Wait! Wait!" She said quickly taking the pills from her pocket and handing it to the police officer, watching this Minah's eyes widened.

"What's this?" The police man questioned while turning the bottle of pills to read the description given in it. It said 'Antibiotics' on the bottle. The police man was confused and asked Sooyoung why she has it.

"That's what Minah fed to Jungwon after kidnapping Jungwon to keep him unconscious." Sooyoung stated.

"Is this true? Ms. Park?" The police man turned to face Minah and asked her.

"No! No! That's what he fed me when he kidnapped me. I remember him forcing me to take it in." She spoke while trembling as if she was traumatized after seeing the bottle of pills.

"Just stop lying already! You know everything is over for you when Jungwon wakes up! So you better stop the act." Sunghoon spoke with a stern voice, clenching his teeth while glaring at her.

"Stop glaring at me, you were an accomplice of Jungwon too! Stop acting!" She accused Sunghoon now and Sooyoung had enough, she grabbed Minah's hand by force and dragged her out of the room and all the way to the lobby while Minah screamed, telling her to leave her hand. Sooyoung's grip only got harder as much as Minah screamed. The Sunghoon and the two police officers followed them not knowing what Sooyoung is upto.

"Let me go!!" Minah screamed in pain.

"Shut up and come with me!" Sooyoung yelled.

Minah kept screaming thinking Sooyoung would just let go of her hand but she was wrong. Sooyoung dragged her to the lobby and asked for a staff.

"I should've just tied up your filthy mouth, it gets annoying second by second." Sooyoung spoke in annoyance.

"You shouldn't have dragged me then! What are you even trying to do? You're just making yourself look more sus." Minah smirked, having no clue.

"Oh, let's see who's the real victim and the real culprit is." Sooyoung smirked at her.

Sunghoon waved at Sooyoung, while running down the flight of stairs to catch up to Sooyoung and Minah. The police officers were running behind Sunghoon, losing their energy they held onto their knees for support. Sooyoung waved back at him actioning him to hurry up.

"What are you trying to do huh?!" The police man asked trying to catch some breathe.

"Trying to show you officers some evidence, let's go look at some cctv recordings? Can we?" Sooyoung smiled widely, Minah covered her mouth with her hands because she completely forgot about the cctv camera.

"I'm sure there are no cameras here?!" Minah blurted out panicking they might actually find out what Minah did.

"What do you mean! Don't be dumb. This is a freaking hotel, how do they not have cameras here? Look!" She said pointing to all the cameras around the lobby and near the stair case.

"But-" Sooyoung covered Minah's mouth with her other hand to shut her up and Sunghoon went to the receptionist to ask them if they could check the camera footage of the day Jungwon went missing. They agreed and Sunghoon guided the Police officers and Sooyoung to take a look at the footage.

Sooyoung still had her hands over Minah's mouth because she couldn't stop screaming. They could hear her muffled scream everywhere in the lobby.

The police officer stopped on his tracks And turned to look at Sooyoung struggling to shut up Minah who was trying to free herself.

"Ms. Sooyoung can you remove your hands off her mouth? I have a question for her."  He said, Sooyoung removed her hand from Minah's mouth but still held her hands so she wouldn't run away.

"Proceed with your question now, Sir."

"Why are you panicking when you claimed to be innocent and Jungwon was the one who abused you? Ms.Minah?" The police officer folded his hands and started at Minah waiting for her to answer.

"Yes, I am innocent sir, I'm not panicking. She's making it hard for me to breathe." She tried to remain calm while panicking on the inside. It was so obvious, Minah.

"Oh okay. Ms. Sooyoung just hold her hands, don't suffocate her."

Sooyoung nodded and did as she was said.

"Uh thanks, are we still going to check the footages?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, ofcourse."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Sorry for posting it so late! I was busy with my school works, anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter. Love y'all!]

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

93.9K 3.3K 23
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ '๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†' ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
264K 17K 56
"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ." โœ” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ โœ” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค...
129K 5.3K 46
โ”โ”โ”โ” " ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. " " ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ? " jungwon soulmate / social media auใ€‚
38.2K 1.4K 20
โ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐๐ฌโž โ† ๐‰๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ง...