π•­π–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–π–Š

Par -ratrice-

˚q° "π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖇𝖆𝖉 π–Žπ–˜ 'π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖙𝖔 π–π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–“ 𝖙𝖔 π–’π–Š π–Ž 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 π–π–“π–”π–œ π–Žπ–™ π–‡π–šπ–™ οΏ½... Plus

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28

3.20

415 20 3
Par -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.5k words

— — — — 

"Do you remember when this all started? We all just wanted a fresh start. Not just a new home, but a fresh start with each other. And no matter how many different times things have gone wrong, to haven spent this time together. I don't regret anything.

Mom, dad. I love you. I try to be like you both everyday. 

And, Judy, you never left my side.

And, Penny, you always had my back.

Don, you were like a brother to me.

And, Smith, maybe you're not so bad after all.

And, (y/n), thank you for always being there for me. I cherish all the times we've spent together. 

Robot, you're the best friend I ever had. Take care of my family for me.

I'm doing this so you can all survive because you're what matters most to me.

You're my family, and I love you. I just hope it's enough."

Everything was a blur. 

Racing towards Will and seeing his limp body was not a sight that (y/n) was prepared for. John and Don carried Will's body back into the Jupiter as he laid limp and pale. 

(y/n) could barely follow the family as they ran to the medical room. With shaky hands and blurry eyes, she just managed to catch what the Robinsons were saying.

"Get his jacket undone." Judy ordered. Maureen rushed to his suit, zipping it all the way down. "His pulse is there, just barely." 

A light beep in the background was heard, and it gave hope to the family. But after seeing the color drain from Will's face, the hope drained away.

"It's okay, I'm here. Dad's here." Maureen said to her son, turning to speak to Penny. "Let's get his suit off."

"Okay." Penny whispered out, lightly lifting Will up and taking off his jacket. 

(y/n) stood near the doorway, watching it all go down with silent tears down her cheeks. Part of her blamed herself for not being able predict such thing, especially with Will's recent behavior. 

But deep down, she knew that she couldn't change anything. 

She watched as John walked out of the room, standing face-to-face with robot.

"You were supposed to stop this from happening. We trusted you. You were supposed to protect him!" John yelled at him. Taking his fury out on robot by punching robot's gut.

This didn't heart robot externally, but internally, it hit hard.

He could only watch as the father sobbed, keeping his best to maintain his cool and not burst out in tears, while continuing his punches 

(y/n) adverted her gaze back to the situation with Will.

"He keeps bleeding. I don't have the equipment I need to stop it." Judy told her mother. "I can't perform open-heart surgery on the Jupiter. He needs a real hospital."

"Where are we gonna find a hospital in the middle of space?" Penny questioned.

Maureen looked to John. "Alpha Centauri." 

"Isn't that where SAR's going?" 

"Yes," Maureen said to her youngest daughter. "We're going to warn them. We're gonna save Will's life." 

"Hold on, hold on! Mom!" Judy called out. "He won't survive the trip!"

"We have to try." Maureen argued. "Strap him down. Do everything you can.

An idea sparked in Judy. "Wait the cryotube. It slows down circulation so there's not much stress on his heart. If we put him to sleep, then his heart's not working so hard. He'll have a chance."

"Do it." 

With the help of Penny and Maureen, Judy was able to safely transfer Will into the cryotube. While doing so, Don walked out into the hall and stood in front of (y/n).

"Let's put on our suits, okay?" (y/n) nodded at his soft words, blankly staring at Will before doing as told. 

Unidentified launch detected.

It was apparent that SAR and his crew were taking off as well. But right now, everyone's main concern was getting Will to a hospital. One that would save his life. 

The trip to Alpha Centauri was a bumpy one, but it was also a successful one. 

Entering Alpha Centauri orbit.

From much discussion, they entered the orbit, wary if SAR and the other robots had already begun attacking the planet.

But as they soared through the skies, everything about it seemed fine. And it was truly a magnificent sight to see.

There were trees, red, green, orange, even yellow, spreading all across Alpha Centauri. The skis were bright blue and clouds could be spotted.

It was a view much different from Earth's. 

"Girls, it's beautiful." Maureen told her daughters. Penny smiled at the comment unable to see the view from the hub.

"Would it have killed your mother to put a window in here?" Smith huffed in annoyance.

"Jupiter 2, this is operations. You're all clear for landing. Welcome home, Robinsons."  Captain Kamal said, it was clear that she was smiling when radioing over to the Jupiter.

"On approach." John replied back. 

The Jupiter made it swiftly the the small town that they build on Alpha Centauri, landing perfectly on the pad. 

"Come on, everyone let's go!" Maureen yelled out as they all grouped together and rushed Will out of the Jupiter.

"This is Judy Robinson of the Jupiter 2 requesting escort to medical." 

Robot went to join the group outside before he was stopped by John. "No, you stay here. Most of the colonists here have never seen an alien robot. We don't wanna scare them." 

They quickly were able to rush out, jogging and pushing the cart to the nearest hospital.

"This way. Follow me. The doctors are waiting." A nearby nurse told them, leading inside the building and towards the medical room.

"Family members only beyond this point. Family only." 

Don moved out of the way, allowing for another man to drag the cryotube in. But as He and (y/n) were about to enter, they were stopped by the front nurse. 

"Wait. Are you two family?" 

Don paused. "Um, no. No, I guess I'm not." 

(y/n) remained silent and gave the man a sad look. He had been there for everyone since the start of their journey together. He was most definitely part of their family. 

"Move! My sister's in there!" A deep voice called out from behind. The two turned around to see a tall (s/c) skin, with ruffled (h/c) hair, light pushing around and searching within the crowd of people. Even though it was from a distance, there a sense of panic in his (e/c) eyes.

"Kenji?" (y/n) muttered out. She recognized the young man. It was her brother. One that she hadn't seen for almost 3 years.

And as if he activated his brother sense, he heard the girl's mutter and made direct eye contact. Smiling from ear to ear, he raced to her, lifting (y/n) and squeezed her into a hug. 

Once he brought her down, he have her a big bear hug. "You're alive." Kenji mumbled in her hair. 

"I know." (y/n) mumbled back, her face in his chest.

Neither of the siblings were great at expressing their feelings to each other, but both knew that they missed the other dearly.

As the two pulled away from the hug, Kenji began to inspect his sister. "Is it me or have you gotten uglier then the last time I saw you?"

(y/n) let out a small smile, tears pricking her eyes once more. She didn't realize that she missed her brother until he was right in front of her. But now, she was worried on how to break the news done to him.

"Kenji, mom and dad, th-they're-" (y/n) wasn't able to finish her sentence before she was pulled into another hug.

"I know, and it wasn't your fault, okay? None of it was your fault." His words gave comfort to the young girl, already sensing the distress that radiated from her.

As a veteran, he's seen the affects and symptoms of survivors guilt on people. And it was something that his sister was most definitely suffering with. 

(y/n) pulled away from the hug, wiping her tears with her hands before looking back at Don. He was standing around awkwardly, look around as if he didn't belong in such a community.

The girl gave the man a soft look before walking to him, she took Don's hand—much to his surprise—and dragged him over to her brother.

"This is Don. He's been like family to me." Don looked at the girl with another look of surprise, before giving her a soft smile.

Don's life was rough, and he barely had anyone to call family. But now, after these past years, he found one.

Kenji looked at the man and saw a familiar look in his eyes. One filled with compassion and kindness. Stretching his arm out, the (h/c) man introduced himself. 

"I'm Kenji (l/n)." 

Don shook his hand. "Don West."

"Thank you for looking after my sister. I hope she wasn't too much trouble." Don laughed at the comment, remembering all the dangerous acts the girl had committed.

"She didn't cause that much trouble." (y/n) glared at the mans words, only getting a smug smirk in response. 

Kenji let out a soft chuckle before motioning the girl over. "Come on, let's go home." 

𖨆

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11K 176 14
A very long time ago, you fell in love with a boy named Malcolm, and he blessed you with a son. Only problem? You're Hecate, goddess of magic, and yo...
79.8K 1.4K 20
{Trying to bring it back people😭} "Cmon man, shes not worth it" "Yes she is..."
41K 1K 16
THIS STORY FAVORS SPIDER SO IF YOU ARE A SPIDER HATER DON'T BOTHER READING. This is a story following the events of Avatar The Way of Water. Its abo...
Horny Par Sunshiine

AlΓ©atoire

234K 440 19
Just a horny girl