SKZ Little Space Oneshots

By eggcept-it

random Stray kids littlespace oneshots I wrote because I can :) -requests are open ( I do every ship) Sometim... More

short intro
chan x minho-> captain
Minho x Chan -> try to swim
minho x Chan-> sold
Felix x skz-> first times
Felix x Changbin -> difficulties with coffee
Seungmin x Chan -> little brat
Chan x Han x Changbin -> chaotic live
Changbin x Felix -> dont try suicide, nobody's worth it
Han x Jeongin-> little to?
Jeongin x Seungmin -> filler member
hyunjin x seungmin -> daddy's back?
Jeongin x Felix -> skirts and cameras
Minho x Hyunjin x Felix -> dance baby
Felix x ? -> insane
Han x Skz -> they don't care about me
Changbin x Chan-> you're perfect
Hyunjin x Chan -> red lights
Felix x Changbin -> money
chan x changbin -> tell me
Seungmin x Jeongin-> spotlight
Chan x Hyunjin -> my prince
Minho x Changbin -> disgrease
Han x Changbin-> bath time chaos
Felix x Han-> stormy day
Changbin x Skz -> sudden changes
Chan x Jeongin-> cartoons
Minsung -> little killer
Seungmin x Jeongin-> unexpected connections
Minho x Skz -> wings
Seungmin x Changbinx-> CEO's prince
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected
Seungmin, Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix -> CEO's prince (2)
Changbin x Chan -> Hungry
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected (2)
Seungmin x Felix -> tea party
Chan x Felix -> just a nice day
Han x Felix -> forgotten birthday
Changbin x Minho -> underrated
Minho x Hyunjin -> miss you
Felix x Chan -> bad surprise
Han x Skz -> kicked out
Hyunjin x Minho -> silent treatment
Jeongin x Skz ->labour
Ot8 pt 2
Jeongin x Felix -> Freedom
Chan x Skz-> time to heal
Jeongin x Skz-> uncomfortable interview
Hyunjin x Jisung -> missing stuffie
Felix x Minho-> my baby
Felix x Minho -> my baby pt2
Skz x Minho-> mommy
changbin x Skz -> birthday boy
help
Felix x Jeongin-> backstory
Felix x Skz-> secret
Jisung x Chan-> kick him out and ill kick your ass!
Jeongin x Chan x Minho -> replaced?
Chan x Skz-> one mistake
Changbin x Chan -> gym incident
Hyunjin x Minho, Jisung -> sick days
Maknae line x Hyung line-> scared
Maknae line x Hyung line -> scared pt2
just a question
Changbin x Felix -> weird comfort
Jeongin x Chan->daddy needs help!!
Hyunjin x Jeongin -> Christmas shock
Hyunjin x Seungmin-> emojis
seungmin x Minho-> too much pressure
hyunjin x skz -accident
Another question
Jisung x Skz, (?)-> finally free
Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin x Skz -> beautiful christmas
Minho x Skz -> under pressure
Jisung x Jeongin-> finally free pt2
wtf
maknae line x hyung line -> meanies
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat pt2
chan x skz-> bullies or softies
short announcement
Chan x Changbin, Jisung-> Chaotic live pt2
? x Chan-> my prince
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthless
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthy
Seungmin x Changbin -> comfort

OT8

3K 38 24
By eggcept-it

Ships: Changlix, Minsung, Hyunmin, Chanjeong

Littles: Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin, Chan
Caregivers: Felix, Jisung, Jeongin, Seungmin

Plot: Skz disbanded but meet up for a play date
____

It had been quite some time since Stray Kids disbanded. The members had gone their separate ways, pursuing individual paths in the entertainment industry. However, they always held a special bond, and when the opportunity arose for them to meet up again, they couldn't resist. This time, they decided to gather for a memorable playdate with their littles.

They decided to meet up in Chan's and Jeognin's huge mansion. Both of them took charge of preparations, ensuring everything was set for the littles to have a fun time. Jisung, Minho's caregiver, Felix, Changbin's caregiver, and Seungmin, Hyunjin's caregiver joined the reunion.

"When will they come, Innie?" Chan was already hyped up and had slipped into little space very early.

"Soon. I bet they're just stuck in traffic." Jeongin patted the littles head. Chan leaned himself against his caregiver and closed his eyes.
He hadn't slept much in the night because his insomnia kicked in again and he was so nervous to see his friends again. A few months had already passed since they saw each other.
They all had their jobs and couldn't find much free time so they could all hang out together again.

A half-hour after the little one fell asleep, the doorbell rang and he woke up.

"Chanie will get it!" He yelled before Jeongin could even stand up. He sprinted to the door and opened it. All of his best friends stood there.
He threw himself into Changbins arms, since he was the closest, and hugged him tightly.

"Channie missed chu all!" He brabbled and didn't even think to let go of Changbin. Lucky that the younger still went to the gym, so he could carry Chan with ease. 

"We all missed Channie too." Hyunjin had joined the hug, already in little space. The only one that was missing was Minho.
The second oldest was still not used to all of this. He liked to be in little space, but he rather was alone with his caregiver than with other littles. He also hated when people could see him in his most vulnerable state.
Minho was always the youngest when he let himself slip. Sometimes he forgot the most basic things and needed Jisung to help him with many things.
The worst was when he couldn't speak.

"Everything is okay Min! No one will hurt you." Jisung whispered into his ear and pushed him to the group of littles. Minhos eyes widened, but the three other littles had already pulled him into a comforting hug.

"Does he still hate to slip in front of others?" Felix asked. Jisung just nodded. No one knew why, but they couldn't do much against it. No one wanted to force Minho into something.

But to everyone's surprise, the hug had helped a lot in comforting Minho. He slowly began to let himself slip. The other littles also knew about this and helped Minho to slip into headspace.

"Dada?" Minho softly asked and looked around. Jisung smiled and caressed Minho's cheeks.

"You did so good Min. Do you want your favorite stuffy and toys?" Minho nodded and made grabby hands for Jisung. But the younger had already walked away to get Minho's bag.
Minho pouted, but before he could start to cry, Changbin hugged him from behind and let his head rest on Minhos shoulder.

"Min sad?" He asked and Minho slowly shook his head. He was more disappointed that Jisung didn't pick him up.

"Wan' play games." Little Changbin said and started to pull Minho to the living room, Chan and Hyunjin were already there and playing with some toys.
Many toys and stuffies were spread out on the ground. Minho let himself drop to the ground and grabbed a blue car, testing it out.

As the day went on, the littles played with their favorite toys, indulged in treats, and enjoyed the company of their friends. Jeongin's eyes sparkled as he watched Chan's face light up with joy. Jisung showered Minho with gentle affection, while Felix and Changbin were playing a game of twister. Seungmin lovingly cared for Hyunjin, making sure he felt safe and loved in the chaos.
Everything was perfect until Minho suddenly had a funny idea. The little had warmed up to the other people and would slowly show how mischievous he could be when he was alone with Jisung.

"It's your turn." Minho touched Chan's arm and ran away. The older little immediately knew what Minho wanted. He stood up and touched Changbin. "Your turn!" He yelled and ran away.

The caregivers finally understood what was going on. 

"Changbin! No!" Felix said with a start look, but Changbin smirked and tagged Hyunjin. Now the chaos broke out. The littles were all chasing each other and didn't care about how much they destroyed with this.
A vase here, plates there, and other things too.

After only a few minutes the house looked like world war three broke out in there. No room was left out. 

Their caregivers were also chasing them, but the littles were good at this game and always found a way to escape their caregivers. 

"You won't catch me!" Hyunjin stuck out his tongue to Seungmin and ran out of the living room, into the kitchen. He spotted Changbin there.
He quickly climbed over the table, touched the older one, and ran away.

"How are they so fast? They have more energy than every one of us combined." Seungmin gasped for it and sat down on a chair.
Felix just nodded and sat down next to the younger.

"Then play with us." Minho had popped up in front of them and looked at them with doe eyes.

"Okay okay." Felix surprisingly answered. Not a second later Minho touched him and ran away. Felix's eyes widened, but he quickly touched Seungmin and followed Minho.

"FELIX!" Seungmin yelled and started chasing him, but Felix hid behind the door of one of the bedrooms, so Seungmin searched for his next victim.
He surprised Jeongin, who was now forced to join the game. The last to join was Jisung.

The game continued and everyone was happily playing, not caring how the rooms looked and how much got destroyed because of their game.

Twenty minutes later all of the littles were laying spread out on the floor and breathing heavily. Their caregivers were on the couch and paying attention that none of the littles would start a game again.
But they didn't need to worry anymore, since all of the littles were out of energy.

Minho had his eyes closed and was clinging to Changbin. The younger turned around and wrapped his arms around Minho, also closing his eyes.

"Binnie, do you want to eat something?" Felix had kneeled down next to his little and lightly shook him awake. Changbin hummed, but wrapped himself more around Minho, and after only a minute his breath calmed down and Felix knew that the two were asleep.

"Let them sleep a bit. We can make food and wake them up then." Seungmin stood up. The other littles had fallen asleep too, Hyunjin spread out on Chan.
Jeongin handed him two blankets, which Seungmin spread out over the littles.

Some time later the eight were sitting at the dining table and eating the food the caregivers made. Changbin and Hyunjin had slipped out of little space some time ago and decided to clean up the house a bit.
But it was too much for just two people, so they kidnapped the other two littles to help them a bit. They managed to clean up two rooms until the food finished.

"This was exhausting," Hyunjin mumbled. He had leaned against Seungmin and let the older feed him from time to time. The cleaning and the playing in little space drained him very much and he just wanted to sleep.

"But it was weally kuul!" Chan said. "Can we dwo it again?" Everyone out of him and Minhk at the table groaned.

"We can do this again but without destroying this house," Jeongin suggested, earning more nods. Everyone was exhausted after their little game of tag.

"Can Channie cuddle with Hyunne, bin, and Min?" Chan asked with puppy eyes. Changbin nodded shortly before paying attention to his food again.
Minho and Hyunjin also nodded.

"Then you can already go change into your pyjamas when you finished eating." Seungmin allowed them. Hyunjin happily grabbed Chan's hand and pulled him up.
Even if the older didn't finish, he let himself be dragged away from the table and to the stairs.

"You can also change yourself when you finish," Jisung said as he noticed that Minho was dozing off and had finished his food.
But the older one didn't budge. So Changbin quickly finished his food and then lifted Minho up and carried him to the bathroom.

"Thank chu binnie." Minho then grabbed his things to get himself ready.

"You're cute when you are little, you don't have to be scared when you let yourself slip." Changbin suddenly said and made the older completely flustered.

"Big Min just don't want people to see hwim in his most vulnerable state. But today was really kool."

The four littles had changed quickly. Changbin and Hyunjin had helped Chan and Minho, who were still in little space, with brushing their teeth and doing their skincare routine.
Now they all were laying in Chan's big king-sized bed and were all cuddling.

"I'm so happy that we met up today. Minho looked so happy with them." Jisung sighed. He and Minho had a hard time. The first time when Minho let himself slip was because he was so overworked that he had a headache for a few days and since Chan also used his headspace especially when he was overworked.
But Minho was stuck in little space.
He couldn't and didn't want to let his bigger self out again.

They had to inform the company about this. Jyp mostly didn't care about this. He just wanted them to be successful and to do everything right.
He didn't do anything for Minho to get him out of little space and forbid Skz to go to a professional. So Minho was stuck in his headspace for two weeks and fans were worried.
The comeback got delayed, since they couldn't record the music videos without Minho.

After two weeks, they couldn't hide it anymore. Fans found out and Jyp wasn't amused. Everything just got worse and they decided to end their contract early.
They had made enough money for them to live with and could now do what they wanted.

"We all needed this. Binnie is also not as happy in little space anymore. It was the first time in weeks since I saw him this happy. I think he needs more of people that are like him. I can't always satisfy his needs. I can't play with him like they do. I can't act like a little or understand him like they do." Felix said with tears in his eyes.
He and Changbin still were happy, but Felix had noticed the change in the olders behavior.  He knew that Changbin loved to be with the other littles. 

"Let's move together again." Seungmin suddenly said. "It would be better for all of us. We don't even live this far away from each other and we could help each other better. The littles could be happier and we wouldn't have this kind of chaos every time we meet up." He explained.

'It's a good idea. We all have enough money and can buy a big house. It would make Hyung much happier when we could be all together again. Just like in old times." Jeongin said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 28.2K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors 🤡 so...
3.2K 169 25
Everything seemed perfect.... Until he changed me. 18+, smutty fanfic with a twist 🫶🏻
83.1K 672 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
50.4K 682 30
The title says it all :) Stray Kids one shots, I'll do the ships I like the most at first but I'm Open for requests! Dm them away and I'll try to do...