๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

By Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- 39 -

215 14 9
By Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Now that's good." Sunghoon said feeling proud of Sunoo.

Sooyoung, Heeseung and Jay were searching for the key while Minah was held hostage, they tried yelling Jungwon's name but they got no answer out of the room.

"Jungwon? Are you in there?" Heeseung asked standing out of the door.

"Jungwon ah?? Answer us if you're in there." Jay asked.

"Are you guys sure he's in there??" Sooyoung asked as her voice got weak.

"Yeah, this is the only locked room, Sooyoung stay strong, we'll find him. Even Minah mentioned we can't find the keys of the room." Heeseung said.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's in here. We'll find him don't worry." Jay reassured.

"Okay guys..I feel nauseous. I think that bitch gave him something, please find the keys soon." Her voice echoed all around the house as the house felt so big and empty.

"We'll find the keys, please go with Sunghoon and Sunoo." Said Jay as Sooyoung nodded and went to the couch to check up on them.

"Oh look who's back! Guessing you feel nauseous huh?" Minah said spitting the tissue paper out of her mouth.

"How do you know? So it was all your doings huh? What did you give to him?" Sooyoung questioned her and held her collars.

"Just the usual food." She lied straight to her face.

"I know you're lying, usual food doesn't make you feel nauseous. Tell me what you gave him." Sooyoung asked once again.

"Why does it bother you? If you feel nauseous just have some pills babes." She said with a smirk on her face which irritated Sooyoung so much that she was about to rip her mouth off.

"I'll find it myself, you stay right there." Sooyoung glared at Minah as she left the living room and went to the remaining room to find Minah's room.

The three rooms looked pretty familiar with eachother but one room out of the three looked packed. That room was filled with female clothes, meaning it's Minah's room. She found it.

She quickly started opening the cupboards trying to find a pill or some sort of tablet. She didn't want Jungwon to suffer more. She began searching rapidly trying to find it.

She opened her closet and searched through her outfits. She found something in between, which was on the floor next to the shoes placed there. She saw it and grabbed it as soon as she saw it and read the label on them. It was a bottle filled with antibiotics.

[Sooyoung's pov]
I saw a bottle filled with tablets, I grabbed them out of there as I saw them.

When I read the name, I felt terrified. It was antibiotics. She's been giving him antibotics?

Is that why I felt dizzy from time to time?

I need to tell this to Heeseung and Jay.

I ran over to the other room where Heeseung and Jay was standing, outside the room, trying to open it.

"Heeseung! Jay! Look! Minah's been giving this to him." I said handing over the pill bottle to Heeseung while Jay took a look at it and covered his mouth in shock.

"I don't know for how many days but, we need to break this door right now. If we don't, things can get worse." I say as they nod in response.

Heeseung and Jay tries breaking the door and they fail.

I quickly look around to see if there's something hard enough to break a door's lock. That's when I saw a hammer underneath the couch.

I immediately took that and gave it to them. They both broke the lock one by one by hitting it hard.

The locks cracked open and I sighed in relief. I ran inside, only to find no one.

Is Jungwon not here? Where is he then? I start looking around the room and hear muffled screams. I recognised the voice.

It was coming inside from the walk-in closet, it was huge. As the closet was not filled with clothes, it was really huge and spacious.

"Heeseung! Jay!" I called them over to go with them inside.

[Third person's pov]

There he was. Jungwon tied up to a chair with his mouth secured with a duct tape. He looked exhausted, his head was hanging low. He was almost close to passing out but tried to overcome it as soon as he heard Sooyoung's voice.

"Jungwon?!?" Sooyoung asked. She heard a mumble.

She ran over to him with tears in her eyes, helping him free his hands. After freeing his hands she laid her head on his lap and sobbed hard while saying "I'm sorry, I took a lot of time." As he patted her head saying "It's fine, I'm happy you came to fine me. I'm sorry for being an Asshole to you, you deserve someone better."

Almost with no energy. He looked at her with tears forming in his eyes. It felt like an eternity since he saw her. Seeing her cry so hard infront of him broke his heart. He cried uncontrollably, he really looked lifeless as he's been fed antibiotics every night to make his nauseous and dizzy.

His words broke Sooyoung, she did not expect him to say this. She knows he had his reasons but saying she deserves someone better was very hurtful to her. Because she cherishes him so much that she'd do anything to keep him by her side. After all they were meant to be together.

Heeseung and Jay at the back cried watching Jungwon looking so weak. They couldn't see him like that. It just hurted them so much.

"I can never find anyone better than you Jungwon, stop saying I deserve someone else. It breaks my heart." She said while crying.

"I'm sorry...It's my fault that you've to go through this." He apologized once again.

"Jungwon!!" Heeseung and Jay said in unison and threw their hands on him side hugging him and crying hard.

"I'm happy to see you guys again, thanks for saving me." Jungwon said with a shaky voice.

"Need not thanks us, it's all because of Sooyoung. She helped us so much." Heeseung said wiping his tears smiling widely at Jungwon.

"Yeah, if not for her. It would've been so hard Jungwon ah. I'm glad we found you." Jay spoke while smiling at the happy couple who reunited.

"Jungwon ah, I missed you so much." Sooyoung said sniffing and wiping her tears.

"I missed you too." He said and hugged her not wanting to lose her anymore.

"Jay, let's go take care of Minah and inform Sunghoon and Sunoo about Jungwon." Heeseung said and Jay went with him leaving Sooyoung and Jungwon alone.

"Do you feel sick?" Sooyoung asked Jungwon who was feeling dizzy, couldn't keep his eyes open.

He looked like he haven't had anything for a week and hasn't slept for days, which made Sooyoung worry more.

"Yeah..but seeing your face makes me forget all the pain I've been through." He says showing her a small smile.

"I'm glad. Let's get out of here. I'll make her life hell for this." She said and smiled at Jungwon.

He tried standing up on his own but failed as he fell back on the chair. She bent down a little bit and put his arm over her shoulder and held his waist to support him to walk.

They slowly made their way out of the room as Sunghoon and Sunoo rushed to see Jungwon. They felt very happy to see him again. Their precious leader. And her Soulmate.

"Jungwon?!" Sunoo called out from behind.

"Jungwon?! Are you alright??" Asked Sunghoon scanning all over him to check if he's injured somewhere.

"He's been fed with antibiotics. He needs to be in the hospital right now, please take him to the hospital." Sooyoung says while holding Jungwon.

"I'm alright, hyung." He said and passed out.

Sunghoon and Sunoo held him as soon as he passed out.

"Please take him to the hospital, I have to deal with Minah." She said but it would be better if she went with Jungwon instead of staying here, he needs Sooyoung's company. As they met after going through so much.

"No Sooyoung ah, you need to go with him." Sunoo suggested.

"Yes, come on I'll drive, Heeseung hyung and Jay will take care of her. So let's leave before something happens to him." Sunghoon says and carries Jungwon on his back, he kinda ran down the stairs because the elevator would make it late as Sooyoung followed him.

Sooyoung opened the car doors and helped Sunghoon to place Jungwon on the car seat comfortably as she sat beside him and Sunghoon said on the drivers seat, starting the car.

He drove to the nearest hospital and stopped the car after reaching it, he carried Jungwon on his back again and rushed inside with Sooyoung.

They asked for a doctor saying it was an emergency and the nurses rushed to bring a bed for Jungwon to lay on. Sunghoon laid him down on the bed.

While waiting for the doctor to arrive Sooyoung walked around nervously biting her nails, constantly checking up on Jungwon who was still in an unconscious state. Sunghoon who was as nervous as Sooyoung tried to stay calm, so he could help Sooyoung stay calm.

The doctor finally arrived and he recognised Jungwon as soon as he saw his face and made a annoyed face. The doctor looked somewhat young, also like someone who knew about the current affairs. He probably read the rumour about Jungwon, that must be the reason why he realised it was Yang Jungwon of Enhypen.

"Um, it's an emergency. I'd appreciate if you take a look at him. Doc." Sunghoon said to the doctor. He gave him a nasty look which made Sunghoon uncomfortable.

Sooyoung noticed that and asked the doctor one more time to do his work.

He doesn't seem to budge and kept giving them nasty looks. "Uh, is this Jungwon from Enhypen?" He asked with a disgusted face.

"Huh? Yeah? Does it matter?" Sunghoon asked the doctor.

"After the rumours that's been spreading around with his name, it does." The doctor say. Sunghoon now knew why the doctor reacted like that. He didn't see him as a patient but as someone who is allegedly called as a cheater and a two-timer.

"Excuse me? Isn't it your job to take care of patients? Why are you involving with his personal life?" Sooyoung asked with an angry tone.

"I only treat good people. The ones that deserves it." The doctor said.

"We'll, fuck you. I'm calling another doctor." She said flipping him off with a middle finger leaving Sunghoon shook on the back. She went out of the room to call for another doctor.

"What a rude brat." The doctor said scoffing after She left.

"You mean? Yourself?" Sunghoon questioned raising his eyebrow. Gaining the doctors attention when he's about to leave.

"Huh? What if I tell someone about his presence here?" The doctor sounded mad.

"I suggest you to keep your mouth shut, if you don't want to lose your job." Sunghoon warned him as the doctor shut his mouth and left the room.

As Sooyoung entered the room with another doctor.

"Here, please treat him." She says and the doctor nods, telling them to leave the room so he can check up on him.

"I hope he'll be fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.3K 23
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ '๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†' ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
16.1K 542 14
"๐–ง๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ" - ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ/๐—ป [๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...
9.1K 323 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...