The Binding String

By Albeli_26

NOTE :- This Fanfiction has nothing to do with the original show except the characters and the name. Readers... More

P R O L O G U E
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
3 TRIMESTERS FOR LIFE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
A/N
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
I N F O R M A T I O N
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
N O T E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
Tangled By A Twist Of Fate
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
H I S : B R I D E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y - O N E
E I G H T Y - T W O
E I G H T Y - T H R E E
E I G H T Y - F O U R
E I G H T Y - F I V E
E I G H T Y - S I X
E I G H T Y - S E V E N
E I G H T Y - E I G H T
E I G H T Y - N I N E
N I N T Y

E I G H T Y

730 84 158
By Albeli_26

D-401, TOWER D
EMERALD HEIGHTS HOUSING SOCIETY, DELHI

Ishita was surprised to find her extended maternal family present at Vandita and Bala place. Her maternal aunts and uncles were also a part of her anniversary celebration and when Ishita felt everyone gaze over her she became extremely conscious and nervous. She held Raman's hand tightly, reluctant to enter inside Vandita place. Ishita bit her lower lip looking at Raman who was clueless as her.

"Why are you so nervous? It's your family afterall."

"That's the main problem." Ishita muttered under her breath making sure it doesn't get audible to Raman. She took step inside still holding Raman hand, the first person who acknowledged Ishita presence was Bala, who was performing Satyanarayan Pooja along Vandita. Ishita kept the box of homemade cake they prepared and started looking for Roohi who went to meet Santhosh and Madhavi who were sitting together.

"Ishu!! It's so nice to see you here." Ishita smiled at her aunt, "I am good aunt. Raman, she is my Savitri Chitti. Amma's elder sister."

"Namaskar." Raman whispered still standing close to Ishita. "It's been years since we met, I heard about your daughter. How is she now?"

"Good. She is playing there." Ishita pointed towards Roohi who centre of attention in the pooja running from here to there along Oreo. "God! She is adorable Ishu."

Ishita hummed, she mostly replied in yes or no. Her experience with her Chitti and Uncles were never good and it was surprise to see them behaving nicely with her. "Your husband is actually a billionaire?" Her maternal uncle unmarried daughter, Nandita nudged her.

"Yes, maybe." Ishita shurgged off her shoulder admiring her man from distance.

"Amma told me how you used to live a pathetic life before. Who would believe the girl who used to live pitiful life earlier is now wife of a billionaire." The smile wiped off from her face and she kept looking at her cousin who was giving her nasty smirk. "I know you will not divorce your husband afterall he is damn rich." Ishita was astonished looking at her cousin spitting venom. She hardly interacted her when they're kids and now the all she was doing spitting nonsense against her.

"Shut up Nandita. Is this is a way to talk with your elder sister?" Savitri scolded her niece making her go mum, "She is highly immature kanna. Just ignore her and I am so glad that you worked on your differences with Raman and stayed in this marriage." Ishita nodded her head as her aunt took her cousin away from her. She sighed looking at Raman who was busy with Roohi and thankfully didn't listened this conversation.

"Ishita. Come here and do the aarti." The voice belonged to Vandita mother in law who asked her to join for aarti along Raman. She covered her shoulder with the pallu of her saree and asked Roohi to join them, the couple performed the ritual together and Ishita applied kumkum on Roohi forehead which she loves most.

"Mumma! Shall we give the gifts to Vandu Chitti?" Ishita nodded her head and passed the box and the card Roohi prepared. "Happy happy Anni Anni Chitti." Everyone laughed on Roohi cuteness, Vandita kneeled before her and embarced Roohi in a tight hug before taking card from her.

"This is lovely card Roo. No one ever gifted me something so beautiful."

"Sacchi mein chitti?" Roohi eyes sparkled with joy and she clapped her hand happily. "Mucchi mein meri Jaan. Thank you for coming here." Bala took her in her arms and went to meet other guests. Ishita started looking for an empty space and once she found she sat there, clueless what to do now. The enthusiasm to meet her maternal family already died down, the start of the evening was pathetic. All she hoped it didn't worsen more.

"Hey Saali Sahiba!" Bala sat next to Ishita and side hugged her. "Congratulations Jeeju."

"Oh yes I deserve this congratulations. Afterall I got such beautiful saali sahiba fifteen years back." Ishita giggled listening Bala words, "Where is my minion by the way?" Ishita eyes started to search for Roohi, "Well she is enjoying with her Chitti. There she is." Bala pointed towards Vandita who was feeding idli to Roohi. Ishita smiled softly at her sister before shifting back her attention towards Bala. "How this army landed here?" Ishita pointed towards her aunt's and uncles who's penetrating gazes were on her.

"They came here to visit Delhi and Vrindavan. When Amma told us about their arrival we invited them."

"Hmm that's nice." I hope they turn nicely with me. Ishita sent silent prayer to almighty, Bala soon went from there to attend other guests and Ishita remained seated. Raman, the son in law of Iyyers suddenly statted treated as most wanted person. They have heard alot about him and all of her relatives wished to meet him.

"Ishu Kanna. Thank you for coming here." Ishita looked at her mother and nodded her head, "How's your health keeping? Are you fine?" Ishita asked softly looking at her mother.

"I am. Just little knee pain." Ishita nodded her head playing with her ring. "How's Roohi Kanna now?"

"She is better than before." Ishita kept the reply short, before she could continue further she found her maternal uncle wife approaching them and sitting another side of her.

"What an expensive saree Ishu and this ring. Is it solitaire." Her aunt Subhadra rubbed the material between her fingers. Ishita passed a bored look to her aunt wondering why she came to her.

"You're so arrogant Ishu. Didn't even wished me properly."

"Is that important? You seemed interested in knowing about my jewellery and dresses rather than me."

"Hahh!! Sharp tongue. Afterall you have money." Ishita remembers the hateful taunts passed by her aunt when they came to stay back with them. Her aunt nevet left a chance to make them feel miserable. "Hey wifey. Who is she now?" Ishita came out from her thoughts and looked at her over enthusiastic husband who was standing along her cousin Nandita.

"She is her mother and my aunt, he is my husband Raman Bhalla."

"He don't need any piece of introduction. The world know about him. It's a surprise to see why you choose to marry someone like Ishu?" Raman caught off-guard listening Ishita aunt words and passed her questioning look.

"Sorry but I didn't get you." Raman interrupted in the middle. "I mean she has always been below average girl who used to wear my daughter used clothes and you a freaking billionaire What you have seen in her?"

Ishita shut her eyes tightly, her painful past never leaves her side.

"Honesty and truthfulness. That's all I wished for in my life partner. Moreover I was never born as a billionaire, I am a self made man and it would never happen without Ishita support and encouragement. She sacrificed many things just to see me achieving my dreams, she has all what I wished to see in my life partner." Raman replied with a smile leaving her aunt tight lipped. She left the place with red face whereas Raman passed snacks to Ishita. "Amma I am getting lots of money today." Raman showed the covers to Ishita and Madhavi making them smile. "Enjoy the perks of being son in law." Ishita winked at Raman making him chuckle he handed her envelopes and went to see Roohi. The party continued and Vandita and Bala cut the two cakes, one ordered by them and other made by Ishita and Roohi. Apart from bearing her nosy relatives Ishita was relieved not to spot her alleged father there. She had no interest to know if he is even present there or not, all she wished not to face him this evening. Once cake cutting was done, Ishita spot her sister doing some work in the kitchen and she silently entered inside the there.

"May I help you?"

"Yes sure. Just arrange this cake pieces in the bowls." Ishita hummed in the response and started to arrange the cake pieces in the bowls one by one. "I am really happy to see you here Ishu."

"Hmm....I was supposed not to be here, main Jiju ka kaha nahi taal paai."

"You came here for Bala only?"

"I thought you don't want me to be here." Ishita rememberd that afternoon when her sister pushed her outside of her apartment and asked her to not to visit her ever. She picked the tray and left the kitchen leaving guilty Vandita behind. The dinner was going on with a full swing, after feeding Roohi, Ishita arranged plates for her in laws and mother when Raman approached her with poker face.

"What!!"

"Your nosy sisters are eating my head. They seemed stupid." Raman grunted filling up a glass of water for himself.

"Well they're. You would like to have something?" Raman ran his gaze at the dinner corner and passed a disapproving look to Ishita making her laugh. "How can you keep it in the dinner? These are snacks for god sake."

"Eat little bit, I will prepare something else for you at home."

"As you say madam." Raman started to prepare dishes for himself and Ishita whereas Ishita checked he wrist watch, the restlessness was not leaving her.

*******************

"Subhadra. Why you're misbehaving with Ishu continuously? Atleast spare my daughter now." Madhavi gritted her teeth looking at her sister in law and brother who were eating dessert standing at the side.

"What I have done akka? Ishu has always been arrogant and troublemaker."

"Really? Atleast stop being insensitive towards her now." Madhavi joined her hands infront of the couple. "Come on Madhavi, stop taking her side, she is the one who wreaked your marriage."

"Whatever it is but you cannot hurt her again and again." Madhavi left the place grunting, they were standing in the alley where bedrooms were situated. The couple passed a dirty smirk to each other and went outside to enjoy the party. Subhadra and her husband Narshimha never liked Madhavi stay at their place, they believe Madhavi and her daughters bought shame for their family. Since beginning the couple left no chance to make them feel culprit and it continued until Madhavi relocated to Delhi along her daughter. On the other hand Madhavi Iyer was enjoying the blissful side of her younger daughter smiling face, she regret her decision of inviting her brother and sister in law. She thought they might have changed but she was wrong, some people cannot change their attitudes and behaviours.

"Paati! Have you met my brother?" Roohi tugged Madhavi hand and she smiled at her little granddaughter who was sitting by her side, playing with her pet Oreo.

"Yes I have met and he is adorable, just like you." Madhavi and Santhosh fed Roohi dinner and now they're listening her and Oreo stories in her cute babyish voice.

"Are you happy with your new brother?"

"Yes!! He is cutie and I love him alot."

"But this is not your real brother na. You have to ask your Amma and Papa to bring a new brother for you."

"New brother!!!!" Roohi looked at her grandmother with puzzled eyes, her animated expressions made santhosh laugh who was sitting next to Madhavi. Oreo, sho was sitting on Santhosh lap jumped away and ran making Roohi run behind him. At the same time Ishita arrived along dessert bowls for her mother and mother in law.

"Puttar! Have you gone to University today?"

"Jee Mummy Ji." Ishita replied eating gulab jamun.

"University? Are you going to rejoin Ishu?" The guests were departed by now and only family members left. Everyone were sitting in thr circle eating dessert together.

"No actually I have applied for child care leaves. I will think about extending those incase Roo needs me." Ishita replied calmly with a soft smile.

"Oh! I thought you will resign." Madhavi couldn't stop herself from whispering which was audible enough to Ishita and Raman. "Why would she resign Amma?" Raman questioned unable to stop himself.

"Roohi just got better now and even your marriage just started to improve. According to me she must focus on her family and you. What is the need to work now."

"Infact you should plan another baby Ishu." The voice belongs from her aunt Subhadra and Raman Ishita shared an astonished look with each other.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, but Ishita is not working to earn. She is working because it's her passion and I would never allow her to leave her passion."

"But Roohi is young, how will she manage?"

"Is Roo only her responsibility? Even father's hold responsibility to handle their children just as mother's. My father used to take care of us when my mother used to goes on work and I believe even we will manage it." Raman pressed Ishita hand gently making her smile gratefully. "And as far as another kid is concerned, we don't want it. We are happy with our daughter."

"What will daughter do? A son will make your family complete. Now look at Madhavi, she has to live at other's place, if she had son today than she would be staying in her own house."

Raman face hardened on listening Ishita aunt remark, he pulled a chair and sat over it. His eyes were blazing fire, his dominating aura was enough to tense up the situation. Ishita could sense her husband's mood and deep down she was frightened, certainly she didn't want this party to turn sore because of her.

"You have such a huge empire, a son would be able to manage it easily. Ishu you should give him a son as soon as possible otherwise who knows your marriage may also doom just like your mother." Her aunt faked laughter but it was enough to tear up Ishita and Madhavi, Vandita too felt anger surging in her blood rethinking about their terrible past.

"What do you mean?" Raman narrowed his brows, the hatred for his wife from her aunt was too much to take for him.

"Don't you know son? Madhavi marriage doomed because of her daughters especially Ishu. If she would have aborted or abandoned her than atleast she would be staying with her husband." The entire family was witnessing the drama going on infront of them but no one dared to oppose Ishita aunt. Ishita orthodox maternal family always detested the fact that Madhavi didn't choose to save her marriage, they think she bought shame for them after leaving her husband home. The constant taunts from her own family moulded Madhavi own mentality and she started acting cruel and partial towards her younger daughter.

"Subhadra is right Raman beta. This all things are bullshit, we even heard that you and Ishu got seperated after your daughter birth. I think your son will bring goodluck in your life."

Most of the people's, who were aware about the Narshimha and Subhadra hatred and jealously towards Madhavi and her daughters didn't paid attention on her words but a little soul who was hiding behind the wall teared up. She clutched her little pup in her arms and started to sob, her doe shaped eyes were filled with tears which were not ready to stop.

******************

"Hey girl! Why are you crying?"

Roohi lifted her head and looked at the old man who was kneeling before her.

"That paati......am I a bad girl?" Roohi hiccuped hiding her face behind Oreo.

"It depends what you have done. Have you done some mischief?" Roohi moved her head in a denial continued to cry. "That paati said girls are bad. She said I am the cause of Mumma Papa fight." Roohi broke down into tears, she keep looking at the old man wanting to know the answers of her unanswered questions.

"Maybe she is right. You know your mother too have done the same. She came in our lives and I got seperated from my wife, maybe you have done the same." The little soul buried her head in her puppy body continued to cry harder. The sick man smirked, he was listening the chaos going outside and he enjoyed every bit of it.

*********************

"Enough please!!" Raman yelled over Ishita relatives without showing any mercy upon them. "how can you think so low for my wife and daughter? My wife is a self made hardworking woman and our daughter, she is the one who became the reason why we came together under one roof. No child can cause pain to his/her parents, children are pure it's us, adults who makes things difficult.

Haven't you seen how amazingly Amma has nurtured her daughters single handedly? Her own daughter is an officer in State Banks and other is a professor in the top university of this country and Amma had done right thing by leaving her husband behind." Raman left a glance at crying Madhavi and hold Ishita through her shoulders.

"Don't you dare to cry Ishita." Raman growled at Ishita making her look into his eyes. "If you think so shallow about her than it would be better if she never meet anyone of you in the future."

He threatened everyone present there especially Madhavi and Vandita who were already going through mixed emotions.

"Subhdra Aunty you really speaks alot. This is your daughter husband place, atleast behave here." Bala grumbled on his wife aunt, he stood another side of Ishita. "How convincingly everyone pointed fingers on Ishu without knowing anything. If you're done spoiling this evening than please leave."

Bala handed the spare keys of the  flat he rented for the guests and opened the door. Ishita aunt and uncle left first followed by other people's. Santhosh rubbed Ishita shoulder and passed her a glass of water.

"Let's leave now. Where is Roo?" Ishita wiped her face and started to looking for Roohi. Her search lasted for seconds only when she found her four tears old daughter sobbing hardly, standing along the man she detest most in her life.

"What are you doing with him Roo?" Ishita gasped looking at Roohi, she tried to touch her but she ran away from her and hid behind Santhosh.

"Ye....ye ro kyon rahi hai. Roohi!" Ishita tried to take her in her arms but she denied which itself was a shock for both Raman and Ishita. The couple was flabbergasted with her behaviour, Ishita tried to take Roohi in her arms but she rejected her advances and remained in her grandmother arms.

"How dare you come closer to my Roohi?" Ishita raged towards Vishwanathan Iyer and pulled him through the collar of his shirt. She pushed his body making him land over the wall, her violent act caught everyone's attention.

"Ishu leave him."

"You stay out of it Akka. Bolo kya kaha meri beti se."

"Door kar doonga main usse tumse, jaise tumne mujhse meri family ko door kiya tha." Vishwanathan Iyer replied darkly, he pushed away Ishita's hand and passed a mean smirk to Ishita. "Tumhare karan main aaj apni beti ki anniversary ki party nahi attend kar paya.

You're a bad omen for everyone, these are your karma. The way you snatched my daughter and wife God will snatch yours."

An agitated Ishita pushed Vishwanath Iyer harder making him land on his back. Her eyes were red with anger and hurt, before she could do more her sister blocked her way. "Stop this madness Ishita. He is our father."

"Just yours not mine. He is no one to me and even you shouldn't keep any relation with him."

"Yes he is my father and don't teach me what is good for me and what not. I thought atleast now you will try to establish good relation with him but you cannot change."

"Good relationship with him!! Are you for real? You want me to come in terms with the man who literally tortured my mother." Ishita yelled over her sister, she raked her hands through her hairs, she realised she started loosing her sanity.

"That's all bullshit. Amma never acknowledged all these things, these all are cooked up things by your own Ishu." Ishita looked at her mother with disapproval and looked back at her sister.

"It's you because of whom Appa was not with us. How could you be so cruel with your own father Ishu? It was all my mistake. I shouldn't have invited you at first place, you cannot do anything except creating nuisance. We thought that you would stop interfering in our lives after your marriage but you're still the same, dominating and interfering."

"It's better to understand little than too misunderstand a lot Akka." Ishita voice hinted defeat, she was tired posing tough and hard. Her soul needed someone support and at that very moment she found herself against warmth of her husband. Her eyes teared up looking at her daughter who was not ready to stop crying which was enough to tear up.

"I don't know what is exact matter with all of you but I have realised one thing, Ishita will never step in this house again.

And I mean my words. I was silent till now only because you're my old friend Vandita but the way you behaved with my wife is certainly not acceptable."

"Raman listen to me..." Vandita tried to intervene but Raman burning eyes stopped her.

"You listen to me and note it down. From now my wife and my daughter will not step in this house." With that he stormed out from Vandita place holding his wife hand. Raman took Roohi in his arms who already slept after crying non-stop and draped another arm around Ishita shoulder and took them towards elevator.

The evening certainly didn't went good as they expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 74.5K 55
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
526K 21.2K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
695K 36.6K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
772K 49.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’… to ope...