๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

By Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -

191 12 3
By Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Okay Heeseung, let's search more about it."

"I'll help you with everything. Hope we find Jungwon soon. Heeseung said with a reassuring smile.

"I hope the same, Heeseung." Sooyoung replied.

"Alright, now get some sleep. We'll discuss about it tomorrow morning." Heeseung got off the couch and went to his room to sleep.

Sooyoung nods and get backs to Jungwon's room since she's sleeping there for now.

She lays down on the bed thinking if Jungwon is alright.

"Is he doing okay?" Sooyoung sighs.

I can't stop thinking about him.

Finally after some time she falls asleep feeling tired because she hasn't slept for days.

A week had already passed since Jungwon disappeared. Everyone grew more worry for Jungwon. They don't know where he is, if he's doing well or eaten anything. No traces of him. But they never gave up searching for him. The members would go around in disguise searching for him. But they don't seem to find where he is.

"Jungwonnieee~ You haven't had your dinner yett." Said a Whining voice.

"Leave me alone." Jungwon said with all the little bit of energy he had.

"Honey, you haven't been eating for the past few days. What's wrong Jungwoniee?" Said the whinny voice.

"I don't want to eat anything, Leave me alone." Jungwon said.

"C'mon baby, I can't let you starve. Since you can't eat, I'll feed you. Hmm?"

"Oh please mind your buisness, and let me out of this room. I've got things to solve out there." Jungwon said with a low voice.

His voice sounded more low and low as he tried to speak.

He grew more weak.

"Aww you're gonna get sick if you're stubborn, have some food. We'll talk about that later." Saying that Jungwon was fed, more like forced to eat.

"Let me out of this and you're done for." Jungwon warned.

"Here have some water! Good boy!! You ate everything."

Jungwon had no other way, if he didn't eat that he won't be able to do anything than just sit there and die out of starvation. He was already feeling drowsy and felt like passing out. So he decided to eat to save up some energy.

"Now, have a good sleep. I'll be right back baby!!"

Jungwon just stared at the figure as it slowly vanished.

Or maybe not, his vision got blurry and now all he could see is darkness.

She smirked watching him lose all his energy and start sleeping.

"Ah it's tiring to make me sleep, he doesn't listen to me." She pouted.

"Now that he's asleep..."

[Morning]
Heeseung woke up Sooyoung by yelling her name a lot of time cuz that's the only way to wake her up.

He was planning on pouring water on her if she doesn't wake up even after this.

"This is why I told you to sleep well. She keeps making me worried." He said to himself proceeding to wake his sister up.

Their promotions for the new album has been stopped because of the rumour that's going on involving Jungwon, so they're all free. But always restless thinking about Jungwon. All of the members went to the company building to take care of things there except Heeseung and Sunoo so they can stay with Sooyoung.

This gives them the chance to go around searching about Jungwon's whereabouts.

Sooyoung finally woke up looking like a dead zombie.

"Ah..What time is it.." she asked in a sleepy voice.

"It's 10 am. Get up and freshen up. We're going to search for Jungwon." Heeseung said folding his arms on his chest.

"Yeah, okay. Now get out." She shooed him out but he stopped on his tracks.

"Wait, did you drink?"

"What do you mean drink?" She asked while holding her head as a wave of headache hit her.

"You definitely had a drink, didn't you?" Heeseung asked.

"No, I didn't. I just feel dizzy." She said as her visions got blurry.

"Yah Sooyoung!! What's wrong with you? Are you alright?" Heeseung got worried and held her by her shoulders.

"No, I just told you I feel dizzy. I'm not sure why." She held onto Heeseung for support.

"Have you not been eating properly??" He asked while making her sit on her bed.

"No, I did eat."

"Wait, Do you feel what Jungwon feels?" Heeseung asked with a shocked expression.

"Huh? I can't hear anything, Heeseung." She said looking at Heeseung with squinted eyes.

"Oh god what's wrong with you, I heard Jungwon say you feel what he feels. So, I'm guessing it's happening right now." Heeseung said.

"Heeseung, Can I rest? As much as I want to find Jungwon, I want to rest. I feel like I'm about to pass out any second."

She said with her little amount of energy.

"Okay, you need rest. Call me if you need anything." With that Heeseung left her room so she could sleep.

"I'm worried about both of them.." He sighed sitting on the couch.

"Hyung, is Sooyoung awake?" Sunoo asked as he saw Heeseung on the couch.

"She woke up. But I don't know what's wrong, She fainted trying to stand." Heeseung said looking down.

"What?!? What's wrong with Sooyoung??" Sunoo panicked.

"It's related with Jungwon..Im guessing she's feeling what Jungwon's feeling."

"That's how Soulmates work?" Sunoo questioned.

"Yeah, Jungwon once said she can feel what he feels, like they both are the same person. Their emotions and feelings are connected." Heeseung explained.

"Woah, that's really wonderful. So Sooyoung knows how Jungwon's feeling right now?"

"Yeah, that's why she fainted. I'm guessing he's feeling tired or passed out." Heeseung said.

"Oh no, we have to find Jungwon soon. This is bad." Sunoo said with a sad tone.

"Yeah, we'll have to. For now let's take care of Sooyoung. She said she has a headache."

"I'll get her some tablets." Sunoo went to his room to pick up some tablets for Sooyoung.

Sunoo got her some headache tablets and walked over to her room.

He knocked the door but there was no response.

"I think she's still sleeping."

Heeseung said from behind.

"Sooyoung ah!! I'm here to give you some tablets, open the door." Sunoo yelled outside the door.

Then the door finally opened revealing a drowsy Sooyoung standing while holding the door for the support.

"Huh? Tablets? Come in." She said and let Sunoo and Heeseung inside the room.

Sooyoung sat on the bed and Sunoo and Heeseung sat on the chairs next to the bed.

Sunoo gave her the tablet and a glass of water. She put the tablet in her mouth and swallowed it with the water but suddenly she choked on the tablet and spit it out.

"I remember- the dream- I had.." she said while patting her chest and coughing.

"Stop talking!! You can talk after you're alright." Heeseung got up and patted her back.

Sunoo just watched with worried eyes.

Sooyoung stopped coughing and took her phone and started typing rapidly.

"Yah what are you doing?? You need res-" Heeseung was cut off by Sooyoung.

"I just figured out something."

She scrolled on her phone and a page of blogs started loading.

"It's about the soulmates blog. The true information." She stated.

"How do you know the one we already saw is fake??" Heeseung asked curiously.

"I saw another blog last night, saying the old one was fake and that's why it's not available anymore." She said.

"So you're implying the new one they posted is real?" Then what about the lucid dreaming one. If they've posted about the Soulmates blog, like you're saying the one that contains the true information then there must be a blog posted about the threads too right?" Heeseung asked while thinking.

"Oh my god, Heeseung!! You're a genius!! Let me search for that." She said and Heeseung looked like he won the World Cup.

"What're y'all talking about, I understand nothing." Sunoo scratched his head in confusion.

"Yeah-- I get it- a little. Thanks for the explanation tho." Sunoo said.

Heeseung just smiled at him.

"Heeseung, I found a new blog. This says about removing the soulmates thread." She said and looked at Heeseung who was focused on his phone.

"Okay, you told me Minah read them in different patterns but we've to follow the pattern to understand it."

"Yeah look, there's 1, 2 and 3. That's the order." Sooyoung said while looking at her phone.

"Let's read it from start." Heeseung said.

[Next chapter]
"Soulmates who share the same birthday date are ______"

"Wait what?? Is that true??"

"It says it's true..let me check."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 13.8K 33
"๐‘ป๐’ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’—๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’. ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰." ๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’‚ยท๐’…๐’†๐’ยท๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’–ยท๐’…๐’† /หˆ๐‘บ๐‘ฏรค๏ฟฝ...
38.5K 1.4K 20
โ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐๐ฌโž โ† ๐‰๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ง...
94.2K 3.3K 23
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ '๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†' ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
396K 20.7K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...