SKZ Little Space Oneshots

By eggcept-it

random Stray kids littlespace oneshots I wrote because I can :) -requests are open ( I do every ship) Sometim... More

short intro
chan x minho-> captain
Minho x Chan -> try to swim
minho x Chan-> sold
Felix x skz-> first times
Felix x Changbin -> difficulties with coffee
Seungmin x Chan -> little brat
Chan x Han x Changbin -> chaotic live
Changbin x Felix -> dont try suicide, nobody's worth it
Han x Jeongin-> little to?
Jeongin x Seungmin -> filler member
hyunjin x seungmin -> daddy's back?
Jeongin x Felix -> skirts and cameras
Minho x Hyunjin x Felix -> dance baby
Felix x ? -> insane
Han x Skz -> they don't care about me
Changbin x Chan-> you're perfect
Hyunjin x Chan -> red lights
Felix x Changbin -> money
chan x changbin -> tell me
Seungmin x Jeongin-> spotlight
Chan x Hyunjin -> my prince
Minho x Changbin -> disgrease
Han x Changbin-> bath time chaos
Felix x Han-> stormy day
Changbin x Skz -> sudden changes
Chan x Jeongin-> cartoons
Minsung -> little killer
Seungmin x Jeongin-> unexpected connections
Minho x Skz -> wings
Seungmin x Changbinx-> CEO's prince
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected
Changbin x Chan -> Hungry
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected (2)
Seungmin x Felix -> tea party
Chan x Felix -> just a nice day
Han x Felix -> forgotten birthday
Changbin x Minho -> underrated
Minho x Hyunjin -> miss you
Felix x Chan -> bad surprise
Han x Skz -> kicked out
Hyunjin x Minho -> silent treatment
Jeongin x Skz ->labour
OT8
Ot8 pt 2
Jeongin x Felix -> Freedom
Chan x Skz-> time to heal
Jeongin x Skz-> uncomfortable interview
Hyunjin x Jisung -> missing stuffie
Felix x Minho-> my baby
Felix x Minho -> my baby pt2
Skz x Minho-> mommy
changbin x Skz -> birthday boy
help
Felix x Jeongin-> backstory
Felix x Skz-> secret
Jisung x Chan-> kick him out and ill kick your ass!
Jeongin x Chan x Minho -> replaced?
Chan x Skz-> one mistake
Changbin x Chan -> gym incident
Hyunjin x Minho, Jisung -> sick days
Maknae line x Hyung line-> scared
Maknae line x Hyung line -> scared pt2
just a question
Changbin x Felix -> weird comfort
Jeongin x Chan->daddy needs help!!
Hyunjin x Jeongin -> Christmas shock
Hyunjin x Seungmin-> emojis
seungmin x Minho-> too much pressure
hyunjin x skz -accident
Another question
Jisung x Skz, (?)-> finally free
Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin x Skz -> beautiful christmas
Minho x Skz -> under pressure
Jisung x Jeongin-> finally free pt2
wtf
maknae line x hyung line -> meanies
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat pt2
chan x skz-> bullies or softies
short announcement
Chan x Changbin, Jisung-> Chaotic live pt2
? x Chan-> my prince
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthless
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthy
Seungmin x Changbin -> comfort

Seungmin, Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix -> CEO's prince (2)

1.6K 40 10
By eggcept-it

Ship: Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix

Littles: Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jisung
Caregiver: Felix, Changbin

Plot: Part 2 of CEO's prince. Felix introduces his two littles to Seungmin and Changbin.

How tf does this book already have 6k reads?!
__

"Hyunjin! Last time or you won't come with us! Now finish your breakfast!" Felix said strictly as he saw that Hyunjin was playing around again.
The little pouted and crossed his arms.

"Chu big meanie!" Hyunjin gasped and Felix calmly sat down the dishes.

"Good, then the big meanie won't let the brat get out today. You will stay in your room, while Sungie and I will go out and meet the other little." Hyunjin narrowed his eyes at his caregiver and wanted to shoot something back, but Jisung kicked him under the table and shoot him a warning gaze.
He wasn't in little space and knew that Felix would keep his word.

"Apologise!" He mouthed and pointed at Felix with his head, who was washing the dishes with his back turned to the two boys.
Hyunjin bit his lip and lowered his head. When Jisung told him to apologise he really should, because then he crossed a line.

Hyunjin got up from his chair and sneaked up behind Felix. He wrapped his arms around Felix's waist.

"Hyunjinne is sworry for calling Lixie big meanie." He whispered and leaned onto Felix shoulder, showing that he was really sorry.

"It's okay jinnie. But now go eat your breakfast so I can introduce you to Seungmin." Felix patted Hyunjins head and lightly pushed him to the table.
Within a few minutes Hyunjin had finished his breakfast and Jisung helped to dress him up.

15 minutes later, Felix was driving them to the company.

"When will we be there?" Jisung asked a little bit annoyed. He was a,ready up very early and finally wanted to meet the other little, but Hyunjin had to play the drama lama like always and take years to get ready.

"Two minutes!" Felix rolled his eyes. The littles were absolutely getting on his nerves today.
Finally they pulled up at the company. Jisung helped Hyunjin to climb out of the van and tried to enter the company early.

"Jisung and hyunjin! If you don't listen to me you will stay in the car while I go look after Seungmin!" Felix nearly yelled. The two abruptly stopped and waited for Felix with their heads facing towards the ground.

"They are here daddy!" Seungmin already had spotted them and pulled Changbin towards them.

"Seungmin, this are Jisung and Hyunjin. I hope you can all get along." Felix introduced his littles. Seungmin nodded and squealed in excitement.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what he had today for breakfast, but he has energy for a whole class." Changbin excused Swungmin, who was already all over Jisung and pinching his cheeks.

"Daddy! He looks like a squirrel!! Can we keep him??" He beggged and showed of his best puppy eyes.

"No Minnie. We can't keep him, but you can play all them with him and Hyunjin when they want." Changbin part the littles head.

"I need to work again. You can go to our mainsion if you take Minho and Jeongin with you, but only use the kitchen, living room, bathroom and Seungmins playroom." He handed Felix the keys.

"Prince, daddy has to go now. You stay with Felix, Jisung and Hyunjin and behave. Otherwise I won't let you into the company anymore." Seungmin nodded and hugged his caregiver as goodbye.
When Changbin walked back, Seungmins bodyguards appeared.

"We will drive with Seungmin. You can follow us." Jeongin said and guided the little to one of the expensive cars that were standing infront of the company.

Hyunjin pouted. He was sad that Seungmin didn't play with him like he did with Jisung.

"Jinnie, he I'll play with you soon. He problaby didn't know what he should to. It's also new for him to meet other littles. Don't think to much about it jinnie." Felix assured Hyunjin and kissed his head.
Hyunjin smiled and leaned onto Felix. Jisung joined also their hug.

"You can slip to Sungie." Felix said. The youngest knew that Jisung was holding back, even tho he wanted to slip.

"Soon. I don't feel like it now." His unbiological twin explained and climbed with Hyunjin in the back of the van.

A bit later they arrived at the huge mainsion. Hyunjin was stunned from the huge house, his jaw was nearly touching the floor.

"Chu live there?" He asked Seungmin with wide eyes. The little proudly nodded.

"Daddy loves woves to spwoil Minnie."

Minho unlocked the gate and let them all go in.

"Jeongin will show you the rooms you are allowed to enter. If you have questions you can always ask us. We will be in the kitchen or living room all the time." Minho shortly explained, before desappearing into another room, they problaby weren't supposed to use. "Can Minnie show you his pway woom?" Seungmin asked, already exited to play with other littles instead of sitting in the boring company with his caregiver.

Jeongin quickly showed them around the house so Felix knew where he shouldn't let his littles.

When they finished Seungmin pulled Hyunjin and Jisung behind himself, finally showing them his playroom. It was huge and he had literally everything.
From stuffies over pencils with colour books to so many toys that you shouldn't start counting them. The room was also the biggest room in the entire house, double the size of the living room.

"This is all yours?" Jisung looked around, not wanting to believe his eyes.

"Yes. And as long chu are stay my friends chu can use everything."

Hyunjin let himself drop onto his knees and crawled towards the trampoline and carefully bounced up and down.
"That's sho fun!" He brabbled and waved Seungmin over. The two started to jump around on the trampoline, while Jisung stood behind Felix.

"Don't you want to play other them?" Felix asked, caressing Jisungs back.

"M' tired." He mumbled and Felix could see how Jisung was on the edge of sleeping while standing.

"Then search Minho or Jeongin and ask where you could lay down." Jisung dragged himself out of the room, leaving Felix with the two littles.

"Pixie? Can we pway tee party with Sungie?" Seungmin asked when the two got tired of jumping around.

"I'm sorry Minnie, but Sungie is not feeling well and he wants to lay down for a bit. Perhaps he can join us later on. In the meantime you can play with jinnie, me and your stuffies." Felix suggested. Hyunjin had already pushed a few stools towards the table and picked out a few plushies.

"Lixie, look! PuppyM is here!" Hyunjin held up the puppy, Felix had gifted Seungmin. "Yes. Lixie gifted PuppyM to Minnie." Felix explained and guided Seungmin towards the table.

"So which plushies are invited?" He asked the two. "PuppyM!" The two shouted in exitement. Within a few Minutes they has picked out a few stuffies and were giving them delicious tea.

"Mmm.. Bbokari loves your tea Minnie and your cookies are also very delicious." The two littles giggled and began to feed the other stuffies.

"Lixie kinda looks like Bbokari..." Seungmin suddenly said, surprising the caregiver. "You're right. Lixie sometimes also chickens out!" Hyunijin commented, earring a disbelieving look. "And Lixie once said that chicken has meat in it." Seungmin was laughing his ass of and Hyunjin fell to the ground as he saw Felix's face.

"You little...!" Felix had thrown himself on Hyunjin and began to tickle him. "Should Lixie tell Minnie how clumsy jinnie is?" Hyunjins eyes widened and he gasped for air. "Nooooooooo!" Hyunjin whined and and tried to escape Felix next tickle attack.
Seungmin suddenly threw himself on Felix and held his arms behind his back, making Felix unable to move much. Hyunjin had seen the chance and began his revenge and started to tickle Felix.

"Jinnie!" Felix yelled, but the littles didn't stop. Seungmin was really strong and could makeFelix upper body nearly complete unable to move.

The door opened and a sleepy Jisung stood there.

"Sungie, come hwelp us!" Seungmin tightened his grip on Felix arms. Jisung slowly walked over and kneeled down infront of Felix.
The blonde screamed as Jisungs cold hands slipped under his shirt and began to tickle him too.

"If you don't stop you'll get a time out!" Felix threatened, but the littles didn't even thought of stopping.

Finally, for Felix luck, Minho and Jeongin stormed in. As they saw what was going on, they quickly pulled Seungmin away from Felix and started to scold him.
Tears quickly whelped up in the littles eyes. "It's okay." Felix told the two and waved Seungmin over. He patted his lap, signaling him to sit there. When Seungmin sat down, Felix gently hugged him and rubbed the littles back, calming him down.

"It's okay Minnie. It's okay when you play it's me or tickle me, but you shouldn't cross the limits. If I say it's enough then you don't have to continue and encourage others to join." Seungmin nodded, still hiccuping. "Minnie's sowwie!" He clinged onto Felix and rested his head on Felix shoulder.

Within a few minutes he had fallen asleep. Hyunjin helped Jisung tidying up everything up. "Jinnie, Sungie, do you also want to sleep for a bit?" Hyunjin nodded. He was also very tired from the previous activities. So he pulled Jisung with him and guided him to the huge bed that was also placed in the room.
Felix managed to pull Seungmin of him and layed him down in the middle of the two. He directly clinged onto Hyunjin, hugging him like a koala.
The blonde smiled and layed a blanked over them.

"Night Lixie." Jisung mumbled as he saw Felix leaving the room. "Night Sungie." Felix whispered and closed the door.

Okay....

THE COMEBACK WAS SO GOOOOOOOD !!!!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night, thought that I missed the comeback but then it was 2am and then I didn't sleep anymore:)

What's your favourite song?
Mine is definitely Super Bowl, Hall of Fame and Topline. S-Class was also perfect, but Felix in Super Bowl and Topline was so good that I can't express it into words, more into screams. And Hall of fame was the song I was the most exited for and it didn't disappoint.

But this comeback was already very huge and this wasn't their major comeback.... So if this had already 5.13 million preorders, how many will the next have. But they made us so poor now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 14 5
cute lil skz imagines/scenarios πŸ™ŒπŸΎ. (no smut)
9.4K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." βœ§β€’Β° : *βœ§β€’Β° * :β€’Β° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙀𝙒 π™ͺπ™₯π™™π™–π™©π™šπ™¨ other ships: - chan...
2.5K 74 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.
5.2K 61 30
-One shot book -Requests are off -There is smut and nsfw material -English isn't my first language so bear with me -separate fiction from reality -S...