Shana's Fairy Tail book #2 (G...

By Soryaskies

Part two of my Shana Fairy Tail fanfic The dark Guild known as Tartaros makes their move on the Magical Worl... More

Story information
Character introduction: Shana Tashio Senju
Shana's WHAT?!
What a Pure Heart Weaves
413 Days
The Labyrinth of White
Transform
The Place You Came To
Fairy Tail of the Dead Meeeeeeeeen
Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess PT 1
Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess PT 2 Final
Morning Of A New Adventure
Wizards Vs. Hunters
Gray and Shana Vs. Doriate
Voice of the Flame
Song of the Faries
Tartaros Chapter, Prologue - The Ten Demon Gates
Tartaros Chapter, Prologue - Fairies vs. Netherworld
Tartaros Chapter, Prologue - The White Legacy
Tartaros Chapter, Prologue - Natsu vs. Jackal
Tartaros Chapter - Immorality and Sinners
Tartaros Chapter -Jellal vs. Oracion Seis
Tartaros Chapter - A Place Reached by Prayer
Tartaros Chapter - The Demon's Rebirth
Tartaros Chapter - To Let Live or Die
Tartaros Chapter - Friends Forever
Tartaros Chapter - Hell's Core
Tartaros Chapter - Alegria
Tartarus Chapter - Shana vs. Shiro
Tartarus Chapter - The Boy's Tale
Tartaros Chapter - Gray vs. Silver
Tartaros Chapter - A Silver Wish
Tartaros Chapter - Air
Tartaros Chapter - Wings of Despair
Tartaros Chapter- Fire Dragon Iron Fist
Tartaros Chapter - 00:00
Tartaros Chapter - Absolute Demon
Tartaros Chapter - Memento Mori
Tartaros Chapter - Soaring Above Ishgar
Tartaros Chapter - Drops of Fire
Tartaros Chapter, Finale - Where the Power of Life Lies
An Impossible Choice: The Pain Within Tsunade's Heart
Inheritance! The Necklace of Death!
The Fifth Hokage! A Life On the Line!
Message of Flame
Avatar
Underground Clash
The Purification Plan
Ikusatsunagi
Memoris
The 7th Guild Master
Law of Space
Emperor Spriggan.
To the God-Forsaken Land
Mavis and Zeref
The Magnolia Defensive War
For Whom the Parfum Flows
Natsu vs. Zeref
Across 400 Years
What I Want to Do
Natsu and Shana, Revived!
Historia of Corpses
The Third Seal
Fairy Tail Zero
The Winter Wizard
Gray and Shana
The Mightiest Demon of the Book of Zeref!
Broken Bonds
Natsu's Mind
Natsu and Shana
Gray's Trump Card
Dark Future
Neo Eclipse
The Door of Vows
Raging Fire of the Dragon
World Destruction
Magic of Hope
Hearts connected
I do
Dragon Cry
The Plot of the Panther Devas
Target: Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, And Shana
The Panther Tribe and the Three Swords of the Fang
Sequal Yashahime

It's Kemo-Kemo!

153 2 2
By Soryaskies

Shana's P.O.V

The monster's roar echoes around the forest. "It's headin' right for ya, Natsu!" I warned the Dragon Slayer as I ran in his direction. 

"Sweet! Leave him to me!" Natsu told me. 

The monster roar's again being blocked by the Fire Dragon Slayer.  I did a surprise kick behind its back sending him toward Natsu. He chuckles doing a fire punch at the creature. 

"What's your rush, big guy? Hang out'n play." Natsu smirks. 

"Those scales are like a suit of armor, except they're tougher. Might take more than your fist to break through them." Happy said. 

Natsu glances back toward the blue cat. "You the expert on breakin' stuff now?" 

"Stand down, boys, and let Shana handle this one," Lucy told them. 

I eyed her. "Why do I have to?" I question her. 

She gives me thumbs up. "This is what your Nietono No Shana is born to do!" 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! I knew that." I pulled out my night cape and summon the Nietono No Shana. 

"Let's slice and dice this thing, Alastor!" I shout swinging my sword at the lizard creature. 

"Just try not to end up breaking your sword." He told me. 

"Tag me in, will ya? Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I moved back so Natsu could do his attack. 

Lucy gets the fallen scales of the lizard. "Nice work you two." She comments. 

"All right! Monster exterminated!" Natsu cheers. 

"They didn't tell us to exterminate the poor guy. They just said that we should take a few scales." Happy said feeling sorry for the creature. 

I made the Nietono No Shana disappear.  "I guess we overdid it." 

Natsu laughs. "Whatever!" 

"'Kay. Let's get back to town and deliver---" Lucy was interrupted when there was a sudden rumble. 

"What the hell is that?" I asked feeling a little uneasy. 

"An earthquake?" Lucy questioned. 

Then a strange shadow loom over us. It made the hairs on Kilala's fur stand up. 

"Heads up, Natsu!" Happy warned the Dragon Slayer that something was coming down on him. 

Natsu didn't have time to react when something landed on his face. 

Lucy, Happy, and I yelp in surprise. "Whoa, is that thing what I think it is?" Happy asked. 

Natsu grunts taking whatever fell on his face off. "A giant sky egg!" He smirked. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBbKdFtdZGXSxa3TIHIlSx8sEIE49-2j/view?usp=sharing

Gray, Erza, Lucy, Kilala, and I stood in front of Natsu's place in worried. 

"It's been ten days?" Erza asked wondering why the Dragon Slayer hasn't left his house. It had something to do with that stupid egg he found in our mission last week. He better not think it's a Dragon's egg. 

"They haven't left that damn house since then. He said something about warming it up." I told Erza everything that happened. 

Oh yeah, I figured out how to hide my big belly from everyone... Genjutsu!! Yup, it's hard for someone that doesn't know ninjutsu to break it so, yeah I mix that in with a little bit of Chakra to hide my appearance like how my mom does it to keep herself young. I can also still fight with this particular forbidden spell Prolyusica thought me. It's that if I'm stabbed in the stomach it won't hurt the actual baby. Which is good cause, I can't stand being on the sidelines. 

"how warm did they say, poached or scrambled?" Gray teased. I groan. 

"Neither one! They're taking care of it! Natsu managed to hatch Happy so I guess he's got a knack for this." Lucy scolded the ice mage. 

"Yeah, I wouldn't have too much faith in him, he may have hatched Happy but the last time I asked him to take care of Kilala for the day he lost her." I deadpanned at that memory. 

"Meow!" Kilala wiggled her tail. 

"That's a memory I won't forget." Alastor agreed. 

"Let's peek in on the nest," Erza suggested, placing her hand on their door knob. 

"Natsu? Happy?" Lucy called out to the two idiots. It was dark inside. 

Kilala spotted them laying flat face in the living room. 

"Hey, what the heck... happened?" I ran up to the Dragon Slayer to check up on them to see if they were still alive. I also noticed the egg was hatched too. 

"Looks like salmonella. They must've eaten the whole thing raw." Gray teased again. I nudge his hips causing him to wince in pain. 

"Knock it off! I didn't bring you here to taunt them." I yelled at him. My attention was soon distracted when something passed by us in a flash. 

"Whoa. What was that?" Gray asked seeing it too. 

"Not sure. We'll find out once I've run it through." Erza said taking out her sword. Lucy and I got out of the way when She started swinging her sword randomly. 

I gasped when Natsu caught Erza's blade with his bare hands. "Please don't swing your sword at the baby." He begged. I almost panic at the word 'baby'. There's no way he figured out that I was pregnant. How would he know? 

"You okay, Natsu?" Lucy worriedly asked him. 

Erza made his sword vanish at the same time a weird thing appeared.  "Hey. There ya are." Natsu smile on whatever the 'thing' was. 

"What the hell is that 'thin'?" I kneel down to get a better look at it. 

"No idea, but we sure did keep it toasty." Happy replied turning over on his back scaring the living daylights out of Kilala. "It wasn't easy. Ten days we went without sleeping." Happy yawns. 

"It does have a certain charm to it, up close." Erza smiles at the small creature. 

"Yup. I've seen uglier fur balls." Gray agreed.  

"Wah.." It pokes its head out. I don't even know how to describe this thing. It just that's it's green and I guess it is kinda cute.

---------

Kemo-Kemo: Where did I come from? Where am I going? Was I born for a reason? My first days of life were filled with questions, but instead of answers, I found warm hands and gentle smiles. I found that I didn't need to answer every question. That affection was enough. 

----------

Headed back to the guild as Natsu was showing off the new creature he managed to hatch. "All right, then! It's settled. Your new name is Kemo-Kemo!" Natsu announces holding him up in the air. 

"Wah!" It cheered. I arched an eyebrow. Yeah, so not letting him name our child. 

"Happy? I'd like ya to meet your new brother." He brings the strange closer to the blue cat. 

"Aye! I guess this means that we're gonna have one more mouth to feed!" Happy says going back to eating his raw fish. He gasped realizing something. "Hey, wait. D'ya think Kemo-Kemo eats fish, or what?" Happy asked. 

"Don't know." Natsu suddenly shoves the creature in my face. "Shana, this your new son!" He chuckles. 

I shrieked. "Hell no!" I glare at him. "Oh, come on! Isn't he the cutest?" He tried to bring him closer. 

"Back off! I have enough to worry about. I'm busy with Kilala as it is." I argued. If only he knew the reason why I'm being so jumpy. 

"The signs are everywhere. This mystery pet spells nothin' but trouble." Gray mutters to Wendy. 

"Yeah, but, it seems too fluffy to cause much damaged." Wendy pointed out. 

"That's what we all thought about, Shana but you know how that turned out," Gray commented to the Sky Dragon Slayer. 

"That puff could grow into a vicious beast, for all we know," Carla said agreeing with the ice mage. 

"Ya think so?" Wendy asked finding it hard to believe. 

"It could do anything. We're playin' with fire, here. The responsible choice would be to take it into the woods and leave." Gray suggested. 

"Hey, Erza. What do you think we should do?" Lucy questioned the redheaded. 

"Get a stick. And play fetch. Shana hated playing that game so this is our chance." Erza simply said. 

Lucy deadpanned. "That's not what I meant, but thanks anyways." 

Kemo-Kemo flew around cooing. Natsu laughs chasing after it. "I... gotcha now!"  Kemo-Kemo giggles avoiding getting caught. "Whoa, it looks like you got me instead!" Natsu laughed when it appeared on his shoulders. 

"Is this a wizard's guild or a pet shop, I forget." Gramps deadpans at the new creature. 

"Like I'd bring a pet in here! This guy's kin!" Natsu defended the green creature. 

"When it has an accident, it shall not be on the floor of this hall. Besides, that dog grows far too quickly." Gramps said still having a deadpanned expression. 

"Huh?" Natsu glances down at the green creature. 

"Yeah, he's right. Your pet grew like two inches!" Lucy told the Dragon Slayer. But yeah it did. 

"He's not a damn pet! And if he makes a mess, I'll clean it! I'll even have Shana potty train him." Natsu argues. 

I glared at him. "I find that insulting!" It doesn't even look like a damn dog.

"Had I ever seen you clean up after yourself, I'd believe you. Keep it if you must, but not in here." Master strictly said. 

Kemo-Kemo suddenly spit fire causing us all to gasp. Natsu turned it around so it faced him. "Kemo-Kemo! You can breathe fire?" Natsu asked impressed. 

"You guys really are related! Sorry, Shana! But looks like Natsu has a favorite fire user now." Happ teased. I harden my glare. 

"That's no dog. It's a hellhound. We should shoot it!" Gramps said angrily getting some of the fire on him. 

"I don't care what means stuff you say about Kemo-Kemo, I'm gonna keep him!" Natsu declared. "You don't ditch family." 

----------

All of a sudden, a frog from the council appeared. "Master Makarov. I've come here today as an emissary of the Magic Council." The frog person announced. 

"Hm? Look, whatever it is, we didn't do it. It's a set-up." Gramps went straight for it. Lying as usual. 

"I assure you, it's nothing like that, sir. I've been sent to inform you of the Council's newly established wizard exchange program. Each guild that made it to the Grand Magic Games proper will send wizards to work with each other's guild. the goal is to foster cooperation and the sharing of knowledge among you."

"A wizard exchange program?" Gramps asked in surprise. You may send Five or Six wizards of your choosing." The frog said. 

"Hey, Gramps! Pick me, will ya?" Natsu interrupted the conversation. "I love to learn stuff! Not to mention, this'll be the perfect chance for me to ask around about Kemo-Kemo!" 

"Natsu, no offense, but you don't even know what 'exchange wizard' means," Lucy told him. 

"Not to mention you don't even know how to read," I muttered. 

"Still gonna be one! Are you comin' too, Happy?" Natsu asked the blue cat. 

"Aye!" He cheers. 

I sigh. Lucy raises her hand up. "Guess I'll go with them. Pretty sure they'll start a war if they're unsupervised..." 

I nudge Gray telling him this is our chance to sneak away. He nods at my actions. Just as we were about to sneak away Erza grabbed both our collars. 

"Going somewhere?" She asked us demonically. 

"Uh. The bathroom, if that's okay!" We said nervously in unison. 

"And neglect your education? I don't think so." Erza glared at us. Causing Gray and me to gulp. 

"Education my ass! I already know what there is to know! What is there for me to learn?!" I argued with her. Man, I was hoping to get some peace and quiet time. 

Kemo-Kemo peeks from Natsu's shoulder. "You're not just cute. You're adorable." Erza says in a cute voice. 

"Now you're ignoring us, too?" Gray shouts annoyed. 

"Hey! Happy! Kemo-Kemo! Let's go!" Natsu shouts. 

"Aye, sir!" Happy cheers along with Kemo-Kemo.  They ran out of the guild hall leaving Gramps confused. 

-------

I had my head leaning on Gray's shoulder as he stroke my hair hoping it would ease my motion sickness. Of course, to get to the other guilds we have to ride on a freakin train. 

"Yo, Gray Kill me will ya?" Natsu groans on my left. 

"Don't even think about barfing on, Shana! Move away." Gray tried to push him off me. 

"It's crazy. Kemo-Kemo just keeps on growing." Lucy said holding Kilala in her arms. Kemo-Kemo grew a few inches more when we left the guild. 

"Yup. He officially looks like a pillow." Gray said seeing the size of him now. 

"I'm focused on the exchange program." Erza resisted the urge to hug the adorable creature in front of her. 

"If you want to give him a hug, just for it," Alastor said seeing her struggle. 

-----------

"Welcome, friends. It's been too long." Ichiya greeted us. Our first wizard guild stop was the Blue Pegasus guild. "Man."

"Um. Thank you for having us." Erza said. 

"I smelled you coming for miles, Erza. Having once intertwined your parfum with my own, I'm attuned to your scent. Mmm! Best sniff I've ever had." Ichiya said creepily. 

"Ugh!!" Lucy, Erza, and I were creeped out. "What does that mean?" Lucy asked him. 

"It's difficult to convey with mere words, sweet Lucy," Hikibi said getting in front of us with Eve. 

"You seem tense. Why don't we go to the lounge and unwind?" Eve suggested with an arm around me. 

"It might look like we cleaned up because we knew you were coming, but we didn't." Ren tried to sound all cool. 

I sweat-dropped.  I see they haven't changed much. "Uhh. Cool. So! We're here to help and learn. D'ya have work for us?" Lucy asked them our reason for being in this creepy guild. 

"Yes, though your task is such a pleasant one, It hardly warrants the same. Hm? And you are?" Ichiya began to say when he eyed Kemo-Kemo. 

"This is Kemo-Kemo!" Natsu introduces him bringing it closer to the Blue Pegasus boys. "Have you ever seen someone like him?"

"No. Sniff, sniff. His parfum is unlike any beast's I've smelled." Ichiya said. 

"Thanks, man! I washed him earlier today!" Natsu smiled oblivious. 

"I know. As long as he doesn't bite our patrons, he can stay." Ichiya said posing oddly. 

"What patrons?" Gray question. 

"All right, show them to the dressing rooms," Ichiya said. 

I blink my eyes in confusion. Dressing room?

"Right this way, please." Hibiki, Eve, Ren, and Jenny huddled around us. 

---------

I don't know why but, the Blue Pegasus guild threw us into these dresses.  Mine kinda felt a little tight. Damn, Baby. 

"Man... For a time, I felt true beauty was beyond improvement. That was before I saw Erza in a low-cut, strapless dress." Ichiya said creepily again. 

"The three of them are stunning. Well done, sir." Hibiki complimented his boss. 

"Ichiya is the man!" Eve clapped his hands. 

"Ichiya is the man!" Ren did the same clapping. 

"The girls are lookin' fine! They're lookin' fierce. Who showed 'em how to work it?" The boys cheered. 

"I did! Man!"Ichiya posed. 

"I've gotta say..." Lucy looks at her strangely. 

"These dresses are rather elegant," Erza mentioned the style of dresses we are wearing. 

"I can't breath in mine," I mutter as I tried to fix mine. 

We heard the curtains behind us open. And there showed Gray and Natsu in their fancy matching suits. 

The last time I saw them wearing these types of suits was for our date.  I sweat-dropped realizing that Gray was missing something. 

Gray starts to laugh. "The clothes make the man, ol' buddy." He teases the Dragon Slayer. 

Natsu glares at the ice mage. "Shut up, frosty!" 

"Hush, Gray. To find your pants." Erza scolded him. 

"Hm? Ah, damnit!" He mutters looking down that he didn't have his bottoms on.  Natsu chuckles amused. 

I hope to god, our child even if it's a boy or a girl that they don't end up getting Gray's stripping habits. 

"Now that you're dressed, it's time to go see what you can do! Your job is to mingle with our guests. Go stun our clients with your wit and beauty!" Ichiya said posing. 

"As long as they don't touch me. All right!" Lucy said not liking this idea. "Alright! Let's be the best escorts we can be!" Her mood suddenly changed. 

"Agreed," Erza said going along with this. 

I deadpanned. "I make no promises." 

-----------

I glanced around seeing all the Blue Pegasus members flirting with their customers. Ugh... Is this what they do all day? 

I glared at the girls that were having their arms around Gray. "So you're handsome and a wizard?" They better their filthy hands off him. Though, it didn't look like he was enjoying it. 

Erza was torturing her clients and not even realizing it. 

"Hey! Take a look at this guys! D'ya know what to feed him?" Natsu kept showing Kemo-Kemo to everyone. 

"Ugh... man!" Ichiya sighs annoyed. 

At least I don't have to worry about any girls trying to flirt with him. 

"Hey. Would you like a refill?" Lucy asked a random customer. 

"Wow, you must be new, cutie! That's not your job." The guy said. 

Lucy hid behind the bench. "Honestly, I have worked in the service industry, but nothing like this. That's enough about me. Have you been a mustache man for long, or...?" She ranted. 

I stood by the bar watching the chaos unfold. The Blue Pegasus boys placed me here cause they knew if I go pissed off, I wrecked the place. 

"This is goin' a lot better than I thought it would." Happy said sweat dropping. 

"Yeah, sure," Alastor said. 

Suddenly, a female screams and glass shatters.  Some girl whimpers getting cornered by a haired Dragon Slayer. 

"Hey. Could ya stop shakin' real quick and give us some advice?" Natsu said holding Kemo-Kemo in one arm. 

"Natsu. Look around." Gray came to stop his reckless behavior. 

"Leave her alone! Who do you think you are?" The other girls were gaining up on the poor Dragon Slayer. 

"Someone above the 'no pets' rule, it seems." 

He turned around to glare at them. " He's not my pet! And his name's Kemo-Kemo!" 

"Whatever it is, it's totally grotesque. Just get it out of here!" The lady that was against the wall yelled. 

"Grotesque, you say? I don't have to take this!" Erza slammed her hands on the table, getting offended. She got up from her seat. 

"There we go. Now it's just as bad as I thought it'd be!" Happy said waiting for the chaos to unfold. 

"Would you guys knock it off!" I yelled embarrassed that they were causing a scene. 

"Mm! Man!" Ichiya went to stop the chaos. 

Kemo-Kemo grunts spitting out fire and causing the crowd to scream. 

"Kemo-Kemo! Did you just breathe fire to protect me?" Natsu asked in awe.  Kemo-Kemo coos. 

Natsu hugs him. "Aww. You grew up so fast!" I sweat-dropped. 

"Fun as this was. I think it's time for you all to move along." Ichiya said getting burned along with the other Blue Pegasus boys. 

"Dangit, Natsu!" I shouted at the reckless Dragon Slayer. 

-----

Kemo-Kemo: Sometimes, when I'm scared, I hear this sound in my head. It makes it hard to think. It makes me do stuff I'd be too scared to do without it. I wanted to protect my family. I thought the sound would help. I was wrong. I made things harder for Natsu. I hear these voices. Something tells me I should listen. 

--------

So, after Natsu got us kicked out of the Blue Pegasus guild, our next stop was Lamia Scale. 

"Looks weird. Having that in common, I'm surprised he didn't know." Their master shouts.

"All Gramps said that I can't keep him in the guild hall," Natsu said showing her Kemo-Kemo, who grew bigger again. 

"Just a couple o' days ago. The thing was even smaller than Happy and Kilala, and it doesn't eat or drink so how's it growing? " Lucy added. 

"Makarov's the biggest freak I've had mixed emotions about the meeting. If he's never seen it, then I guess it's a new species." She insulted our master. "Want me to give it a spin?" She asked holding out a finger. 

"No thanks! He might get even weirder." I said to the old hag. What's with her and spinning things?

"Why would Fairy Tail send a lazy slacker like you?" Lyon glared at Gray in the background. 

"I'm not here because I wanna be, all right? And if the bars are so high, then why aren't you doin' the program?" Gray fired back. 

Lyon smirks. "Such things are beneath me.  What could I possibly learn from something so utterly juvenile? I just knew that your guild would bring Shana." I rolled my eyes. 

Then Jura appeared. "Greetings." Erza politely said to the wizard saint. 

"So, whatcha got there?" Happy asked seeing Jura was carrying some stuff. 

"Stone tablets washed up from the sea. My task is to decipher them, but they're written in a tongue both foreign and accidental. Thus Lady Shana's help would be invaluable." Jura said. 

I blink my eyes. 

-------

Not long, Jura set the stone tablets on the counter for us to examine. "So, how does all this stuff go together?" I asked never putting tablets together before. 

 "Certain passages from these tablets can also be found in his book." Jura handed me a huge brown book. 

"Here it is." He turned the page for me. 

There was a weird picture that showed people doing a ceremony.  "Hey, look. This picture. " I pointed to the page that caught my eye. 

"I also have this dictionary. But the calligraphies are deviant, so it's easy to confuse." Jura said he was unable to read it. 

Lucy groans. "We need Levy. Is there some way we can get her over here?" She whines. 

"Shana's able to translate some of it," Alastor told them. 

"I'll try to help but readin' more than ten words at once makes my head hurt." Happy offered his help. 

As I was trying to translate this stuff, Natsu poke his head in. "Hey, Shana? What can I do to help out?" He asked what excited him. 

"Go away." Happy and I simply said to him. 

"That's just mean!" He yelled at me. 

"So. when's the big day?" Lyon suddenly questioned Gray. 

Gray arched an eyebrow. "What are you talin' about?" 

"You and Shana's wedding ceremony, what else?" Lyon bluntly asked. 

"We'll get married when we wanna get married! Get off our backs!" Gray glared at the rival wizard. 

"I want her to be Happy! As should you and Natsu!" Lyon glared back.  "Stop making her wait, Gray! A date! pick one!" He randomly pulls a picture of Shana from his pocket and shoves it in Gray's face. 

Gray leans back. "Shut up!" He throws a punch at Lyon. 

"If you and Natsu don't end up marrying her, I will!" Lyon punches Gray back. 

"Be quiet! Shana and Lucy can't work through your racket!" Erza scolded the two ice wizards. 

"Let's see... that's 'sun'." I mutter translating a word. " 'Blessing.'" 

Kilala's ears went up when she glances at Kemo-Kemo. "Wah...Oh? Wah?" He sang while Natsu rocked him back in forth. 

"Hm?" Natsu mumbled as he spotted something. "Hey, there's somethin' stuck to the back of this tablet." He announces. 

"Is there, now?" Erza asked getting our full attention. 

"You want it to be a small, private affair? You're only inviting close friends?! Are you not..." Lyon bickered in the background again. 

"Looks like a cluster of sea shells. Judging from the color, they're fresh." Alastor said once we examined the back of the tablet. 

I growled turning over to the two ice wizards. "Would you two shut the hell up? I can't concentrate over here!" I yelled. Yet, they ignore me. 

"Making progress?" Jura asked me. 

"I'm pretty sure that this word means 'tree'. " I pointed to the word I was looking at. Meanwhile, Kilala growls at the two ice mages activating their magic. "Lemme thin. There's a tree, the sun, and a blessing, which kinda makes me think of photosynthesis. But the picture shows people running away from smoke. I have no clue how that ties in." I said trying to piece this puzzle together. 

"Indeed, this is quite the conundrum," Jura says agreeing with me. 

"That does it! I've had enough outta you!" Gray shouts which made me grew an anime vein. 

We all yelp when a huge block of ice smashed the table. 

"Uh..." Gray and Lyon mutter nervously as they look in our direction. 

"You idiots!" Erza and I screamed at them. 

"Why?" Lucy asked in disbelief. 

"You coulda hurt someone!" Natsu said holding Kemo-Kemo in a protective matter. 

"My. The vigor of youth is astounding, but since no one was hurt and the tablets are fine---" Jura screams seeing the tablets shattered. A ghost flew out of him. 

Erza, Luca, and I looked really embarrassed. 

"Everything I've heard about your guild is true! Get out!" Lamia Scale's master screamed at us. 

---------

After now getting kicked out of Lamia Scale too, we headed off to Mermaid Heels Guild. Happy and Kilala whimper being crushed to death by Millianna. 

"I've missed you." Kagura said shyly when Erza hugged her. 

"You missed me too? That's nothing to be ashamed of. Say it loud! Aww. Let it out and you'll blush no more." Erza says smiling. 

"I missed you! wow. That was completely embarrassing." Kagrua yells louder. I sweat-dropped. 

"What, that shout or the running leap into my arms before it? We were even on the beach!" Erza asked creepily. 

"Never again," Kagrua mutters. 

I wanted to laugh so hard at Gray's and Natsu's new appearances. Since Mermaid Heel was a women's only guild they kinda had to disguise themselves as women. 

"Here!" Gray shouts slamming a drink at a customer's table. Causing the customer to be frightened. Meanwhile, Kemo-Kemo was causing a ruckus. 

I on the other hand struggle to make Natsu close his damn freakin legs in his dress while his stupid ass laughs. 

One customer started yelling at Gray for getting the order wrong. I yelp when he shoved the tray in the guy's face. "Screw this, I quit!" Gray shouts ripping off his dress.

Everyone ran for it screaming. 

----------

So, if you wanna know what happened... yeah Mermaid Heel kicked us out too. 

"Get wild!" Bacchus shouts excitingly. 

"Wild!" His other guild member (I forgot his name) shouts after him. 

"It's not quite as impressive when there's only two of ya." Happy points out. 

"Quatro Puppy has changed its name back! The wild boys are with Quatro Cerberus once more. It's the only name that feels right, really." He said. 

I sweat dropped. "Yeah, nobody asked you about it." 

"Ah, crap. Your guild's got the only chick that can keep up with my drinkin', but instead of her, ya sent a bunch of sober dudes!" Bacchus complained. 

Natsu glared at him. "Sorry to disappoint." 

"Take a hard, blurry look. I'm all woman." Erza said feeling offended being called a dude. 

"Ah, well. I'll have to do this differently then." Bacchus says walking towards me. 

"Hey! What are you playin' at?" Natsu asked him. 

I gasped when he stroke his fist toward me. Luckily with my senses, I blocked him. The others gasped in shock. Bacchus chuckles when I pushed him back.

"Hey. Why are you guys fighting?" Lucy asked. 

"Just your run-of-the-mill, Quatro Cerberus fightin' exercise!" Bacchus smirks after chugging his beer. 

"You asked for it!" I cracked my knuckles. 

"Shana, don't!" Erza tried to stop me. I know why. She doesn't want any harm coming to my stomach. 

Lucy gasped when Kemo-Kemo jumps and spits out his fire magic at Bacchus. Not only at Bacchus but it created a huge explosion in their guild hall. 

"Ah..." Kemo-Kemo said as if nothing happened. 

--------

Kemo-Kemo: I think I figure out my purpose. Natsu and Shana are my family. And that sound I hear: It calls me to protect them. But still, something doesn't feel right. It's like I've forgotten something really important. And no matter how hard I try, I can't remember. 

----------

"I'm startin' to think that you are a new species. We've asked all over the place and no one's got a clue." Natsu said looking down at Kemo-Kemo after we got kicked out of Quatro Cerberus. Kemo-Kemo squeaks. "Y'know. Who cares what ya are? You're family, and that's what matters." Natsu smiles. 

"Ta got that right!" Happy cheers. 

I spare a glance down at my tummy. So, he really wouldn't care if he has a demon child? But... but what about Gray? 

"Are either of you serious about this exchange program?" Lucy questioned them about their lack of investment. 

"Don't think we'd've been kicked out of every single guild we've been to if they were." Gray teased having Kilala on his shoulder. 

"It was mostly your guy's fault that we were kicked out!" I pointed out. 

"Hey, accidents happen. We had fun. Who cares?" Erza said not being too mad about our incidents. 

"Well, aren't you positive?" Alastor said thinking she'd be mad at us. 

"Hey, Natsu! Lady Shana!" Sting shouts our name running outside his guild.

"How's it goin' Sting? Long time, no see." Natsu greeted him. 

The Sabertooth Dragon Slayer grans Natsu's arm. "We've gotta hurry! They've canceled the exchange program!" Sting cuts him off. We all looked confused. 

-------

We were all now on a tall fort staring at an island across the ocean. 

"That island. " Sting points to it. 

"What about it?" Natsu asked. 

"Is it not where it's supposed to be or somethin'?" Gray also asked. 

"It shouldn't be at all. Popped out of the ocean three days ago." Sting informed us. 

"Could it have been an underwater volcano? Last time I checked, islands don't just appear." I asked. 

"We did consider that. The problem is, there's already a forest on it." Rouge told us. 

"This island came into existence with the full package," Araia added. 

"There was an earthquake a few days ago. Might've been caused by existence." Lector mentioned. 

Frosh nods. "Seems like a good guess to me." 

Natsu blinks his eyes. " Hey, Shana. is that a building?" He asked me. 

I squint my eyes trying to adjust my eye sight. "It might me." I said. 

"So, we got this message from the magic Council." Sting told us.

"In it, we ask you to survey this island." We heard a familiar voice behind us. 

We gasped. Speak of the freakin devil. 

"And do it together. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail, as one." Lahar told us. 

"Came a long way to check if they got your mail." Natsu said as Wendy and Carla walked up to us. 

"About that. They kinda rode with us." Wendy nervously said. 

"The Master sent us to check on you. Everywhere you've been mysterious storied of arson, vandalism, and restaurant  terrorism have followed." Carla scolded us. 

"Mr. Lahar stopped by the guild for a visit just before we left. So we decided to come here together." Wendy mentioned why they were here. 

"If we're to form the first expedition. Then you need to tell us everything you know about this island. I don't plan to go in blindly." Erza stated.

"I speak the same for my Flame Haze." Alastor said. 

"The Magic Council had ordered me to tell you this. 'The island is dangerous'. So..." Was all Lahar said. 

"That's it?" Natsu asked seeing that's nothing to go on. 

Him and I turned back toward the island. "Hm. Hey! Is somethin' wrong?" Natsu asked to Kemo-Kemo, who was just staring out into that strange island. 

Kemo-Kemo: That important thing that I've forgotten? Sometimes I try too hard to remember it. When that happens, my head get dizzy and my thoughts go dim. This might be a bad time for me to do this. But I don't know what would be better, and I can't do nothing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 994 18
[Sequel to 'Dragon Slayer Protector'] Seven years later.. Seven years of hell, agony, isolation, depression, and endless nights of tears; (Y/n) Dragn...
3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...
118 11 11
Tartaros has been defeated and the Fairy Tail members prepare to celebrate when the news of its disbanding was sent out. Natsu had disappeared along...
78.1K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...