Kim Kardashian: #BreakTheGame...

By kfxinfinity

~The sequel to Kim Kardashian: Trapped In Her Own Game~ Zayn Malik has disappeared and Taylor Swift suspects... More

Introduction
Chapter 01: The Fall of House Kardashian
Chapter 02: The Boy Vanishes
Chapter 03: A Heart Worth Mining
Chapter 04: The Council Assembles
Chapter 05: Revelations
Chapter 06: Bound by Blood
Chapter 07: From Darkness Into Darkness
Chapter 08: Kim Experiences The Hamptons
Chapter 09: The Worst Date Ever
Chapter 10: The 3-Hour Party of Nightmares
Chapter 11: In Between Worlds
Chapter 12: The Charity Ball at 10AX
Chapter 13: Under My Umbrella
Chapter 14: The Sequel (Victor Morcello)
Chapter 15: The Sequel (Brandon Marlo)
Chapter 16: The Casino & The Coconut Shrimp (Part 1)
Chapter 18: The Casino & The Coconut Shrimp (Part 3)
Chapter 19: Spiders
Chapter 20: Miami Regalia
Chapter 21: The Dress
Chapter 22: Loose Lips Sink Ships All The Damn Time
Chapter 23: The Brash, Outrageous and Free
Chapter 24: Very Real Things
Chapter 25: Eastbound & Down
Chapter 26: Brains
Chapter 27: Fight & Flight
Chapter 28: Exploding Swans
Chapter 29: The Boy Appears
Chapter 30: Drag Me Down
Chapter 31: The Switch
Chapter 32: Cassio's Plan
Chapter 33: The Fone
Chapter 34: A Horrifyingly Romantic Dinner
Chapter 35: Rebooting The System
Chapter 36: Hear No Evil
Chapter 37: When A Banana Is A Key
Chapter 38: Get Weird
Chapter 39: Love Me Or Leave Me
Chapter 40: These Four Walls
Chapter 41: One Hour Left
Chapter 42: More Like So NOT Chic
Chapter 43: A Final Betrayal
Chapter 44: A Final Final Betrayal
a/n: Killow One-Shot
Chapter 45: Protection From Whatever
Chapter 46: The Dark Magic of Retail Therapy
Chapter 47: The Battle of Plaidstravaganza
Chapter 48: Ancient Visual History
Chapter 49: Cassio's Endless & Evil & Endlessly Evil Exposition
Chapter 50: The Birth of Kimoji
Chapter 51: The Dark Truth Of Selfies
Chapter 52: Boys & Their Cages
Chapter 53: Loose Threads
Chapter 54: They Don't Love You Like I Love You
Chapter 55: Better Than Revenge
Chapter 56: Insert Bad Blood Lyrics Here
Chapter 57: Finally Clean
Chapter 58: Ready to Run Through the Dark
Chapter 59: Kim Saves One Direction
Chapter 60: Sound & Color

Chapter 17: The Casino & The Coconut Shrimp (Part 2)

4.7K 319 161
By kfxinfinity

Part 2 of 3 in this section! This chapter is for Team Kimdon, the next one is be for my Killow crew. Hang in there! This chapter is not super edited so lmk if you see mistakes. Thank you!

----

Inside the Miraggio Casino, everything was glittery white and gold. There were rows and rows of slot machines and a few roulette tables encircling the ballroom floor. The floor-to-ceiling windows offered an impressive view of the electric Las Vegas nightscape, and an immense fountain featured dancing waters that leapt in time to the electronica that was pulsating through the air.

Kinda weird, Kim thought, that the Miraggio Grande has been here this whole time but it only just now has a casino? But whatever.

This was a black tie event, so everyone was dressed up super fancy in gowns and tuxedos as they drank and laughed and gambled. Kim caught more than a few furtive glances in her and Brandon's direction. Double-takes and wide eyes and quick whispers as the fact of their arrival made its way like quicksilver through the room. This was going to be fun.

There were waiters moving swiftly in and around the guests, all wearing white jackets and pants with black bow ties and vests. One of them came by carrying a tray of champagne flutes. Kim stopped him and plucked one glass for herself and one for Brandon. The waiter vaguely reminded her of Ian Somerhalder-shorter, pudgier, and definitely more balding, but with those same brooding eyes. Kim thanked him and then pulled Brandon in a little closer to her hip as they began a loop around the room.

The couple quickly had a near-constant stream of people trying to talk to them. Mostly B- and C-listers but some A's as well. Stylists, agents, photographers, directors, actors, store owners, fashionistas, random millionaires, the usual mix. Kim and Brandon networked politely and professionally and added a bunch of phone numbers to their contacts lists. It seemed like everyone at the party wanted to talk to them. They were suddenly the new It Couple. Kim enjoyed this feeling, although she was mostly just playing it up. She didn't have any real intention of being in a relationship with Brandon, but there was no reason for anyone else to know that. Not tonight, anyway.

And you know, no big deal or anything, but Kim did notice that Cassio and Willow were in attendance as well. She saw them standing by a table in the VIP section. Willow was wearing a Valentino gown that was slit impossibly high up her thigh. Kim tried to surpress her heart from doing a tiny little backflip. She didn't want to stare but found it hard to keep her eyes pointed anywhere else. Willow didn't seem to have that problem; she was being the attentive wife, clearly bored with whatever conversation Cassio was having, but doing her best to nod along and act interested. Hmm! Too bad. Kim and Brandon were having a perfectly legit good time.

Another waiter, this one kind of a skinny yet oddly paunchy Channing Tatum, walked by carrying a tray arranged with elegant little finger foods.

"Oooh! Hey! Me!" Kim said, grabbing the waiter's arm and slowing him down. "What are these?" Kim said, grabbing two of the hor d'oeuvres off his tray.

"Bruschetta crostini, madam," the waiter said. Kim nodded and smiled with her eyes while she shoved the snacks in her mouth and motioned for Brandon to get in on this.

When the waiter walked off Kim found herself staring directly at Simon. She quickly swallowed down her bite. "Simon!" she exclaimed and swept him into a hug. "I didn't know you'd be here!"

"Cassio is an investor in the casino, so this is a big night for him. Much of the money we take in will go towards his charitable activities."

"OK cool!" Kim said. "Oh! I'm the worst! Simon, may I introduce you to my date this evening, Mister Brandon Marlo?"

Simon and Brandon shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

"Wonderful to see you both," Simon said. "If you'll excuse me I just need to duck out to make a quick call. I'm missing my daughter's ballet recital and I want to hear how it went."

"What?" Kim said. "Your daughter is having a recital and you're here???"

Simon gave Kim a sheepish look. "Well, you know. Work."

"But Simon, you work too hard. You need to take time off for your family, that's important too."

"I know, but Cassio made it very clear that-"

"-Ah, I thought I heard my name," a deep and heavily accented voice said. Kim looked up to see Cassio suddenly standing next to Simon, hand on his shoulder, million-dollar smile shooting out in every direction.

"Hi Cassio, great to see you again," Kim said without missing a beat. She held out her hand and Cassio, ever the European gentlemen, accepted it and kissed it. Kim risked a quick glance across the room to see Willow, now completely ignoring the woman who was trying to engage her in conversation, staring daggers at Cassio. Hmm! This party was getting better and better.

"This is such a great party, congrats on the casino opening, it's so exciting!" Kim smiled widely and leaned in, potentially, she realized, about to fall out of her low-cut gown.

"Thank you," Cassio said, his eyes addressing Kim and Brandon in turn. "This is a wonderful new opportunity for our work with the foundation. There is so much outreach and research it will enable."

"Brandon," Cassio said. "I do not know if you remember me, I was an Executive Producer on Dark Streets. Thank you so much for attending our little event this evening, and congrats on your sequel."

"Oh, hi, yes, thanks," Brandon said, his eyes nervously reaching for Kim's. It looked like he didn't quite remember ever meeting Cassio and felt guilty about it.

"Simon," Cassio said, without taking his eyes off Brandon. "A wonderful idea is occurring to me. Is this not perhaps the new face of The Kim Kardashian Memorial Foundation for Celebrityship?"

"Who, Kim?" Simon asked.

"No no. Brandon!" Cassio said. "He is perfect. It will be a wonderful cross-marketing opportunity. Great advertising for the movie. And what a story it makes: Brandon revitalizing the world as he revitalizes his career."

No one knew quite what to say. Kim couldn't help but feel slightly rejected? Wasn't she the new face of the foundation? Brandon was sweating and gripping Kim's hand very tightly. Kim's heart went out to him. He hadn't left his room in however long and now they were in this loud casino with all these people and this fancy rich dude was talking about huge ad campaigns.

"OK enough business for tonight, gentlemen," Kim said. "Let's have fun and have our people work out the details tomorrow, yes?"

"Yes, of course," Cassio said, laughing. What he'd said wasn't particularly funny or amusing but Kim forced herself to laugh along with him, like Oh my goodness we are just having the best time over here! While they were laughing Kim stole another glance at Willow. Kim was fairly sure she saw actual flames inside Willow's eyes. Poor Cassio was going to have his hands full that night. Best of luck to him.

Simon and Cassio said their goodbyes, leaving Kim and Brandon alone. Kim turned to Brandon and put her hand on his cheek. "You OK? Was that too much?"

Brandon breathed deeply, relaxing instantly under Kim's touch. "I'm fine, thank you. But I feel like I've had about enough conversation for the night."

Kim nodded. "You want to go?"

"No," Brandon said "I would like the honor of escorting you to the dance floor."

Kim smiled. "You got it, handsome," she said, tipping her champagne glass back and emptying it. "Leggo!"

Kim intertwined her fingers with Brandon's and led him out to the dance floor. She pulled his body close to his and kept her hands on his hips as they began to move. There weren't many other dancers at first, but as soon as Kim and Brandon were out there the lights seemed to get a little dimmer, the music seemed to throb a little more intensely, the room seemed to get a little hotter. Kim and Brandon's connection to each other and to the music was infectious, and the soon the party was completely turnt. The bodies packed the dance floor, everyone jumping and sweating and grinding.

Kim didn't look for Willow, didn't bother to wonder if Willow would be watching her. She just kept her eyes locked with Brandon's and everything else fell away.

--------

One more chapter in this section to go! Thank you for reading! Also did anyone see the spoiler I gave away on twitter today O_0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
56.7K 1.5K 37
If you're sensitive to any sort of abuse,self harm, suicide or anything of the sorts and are easily triggered I recommend not reading this book as th...
23.4K 750 37
"They say our tongue is the strongest muscle in our body. Wanna fight?" . . . When the world had gotten a blow from all the unnatural attacks, five g...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...