𝑩𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒐𝒐 𝑵𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂...

By Tejran826

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆,𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓... More

𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒
Views
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟐
Thanks
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟕
Thank you
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟒
Hey guys
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟔
Note
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟖
Thank you
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟖
Thank you Peeps❤️
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟕
Interesting??
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟑
Update
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟓
Note
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟏
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟐
Thank you❤️
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟏
𝑰'𝒎 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌
Part 122
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟓
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟔
Interesting??
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟕
Views??
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟎
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟏
Note
Part 132
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟒
Part 135
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟔
Update
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟕
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟖
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟗
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟎
Update
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟏
Update
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟐
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟑
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟒
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒!
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆
Thank you❤️❤️
New Story!!
𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚!!
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔!!

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟔

3K 380 80
By Tejran826

The most awaited part is here!!

Inspector - Aly sir uss Vishal ka location patha chal Gaya...

Aly- abhi chalo sir plss jaldi.. patha nahi jasmin se kya kar raha hoga...

They immediately started to go to his location....

There Jasmin was trying to untie her hands... But she was not able to...

At the same time Vishal has come there...

Vishal- aww aww baby girl trying so hard but nahi hoparaha haina... Koi na mai kardunga na...

He untied her hands and legs...
Vishal- waise I didn't observe you properly but tu bhi hot hai.. ek round hojaye...

Jasmin- hey dur reh mujhse... I will kill you...

He started moving towards her... And she started moving back...

At last she touched the wall and stopped there....

Vishal was really close to her and Jasmin is feeling disgusting...

Jasmin was trying to push him but she couldn't do anything....

Vishal- Haa the smell nice...

Jasmin- just move bastard... !!
She slapped him hard and he got angry and was about to kiss her...

But but Aly and the police reached there at the same time...

Seeing Vishal so close to jasmin, Aly lost his calm and went to him and pulled him with his collar...
Started hitting him harder... But police pulled Aly and took Vishal into their custody....

Jasmin was frightened and sitting there...

Aly went to her and kept his hand on her shoulder... She immediately Hugged him and started crying....

Aly- shh shh jas koi nahi I'm here na see you are safe calm down baba...

Aly made her calm by saying soothing words...
Jasmin was still hugging him but suddenly she realised her position and came out...

Jasmin- woh.. sorry...

Aly - no mention I can understand ab chalo you are a strong girl right... Comaaan...

Then Aly dropped jasmin to her home and went to hospital...
Police took Vishal to the jail...

In Hospital!!!

Akshara-Bhaiiiiii

They both were having tears...
Finally, Akshara is up!!

Karan ran towards her and cupped her face... Kissed her forehead and then cheeks...

Karan- bacch...bacchaa tu..tu theek haina... Aksh..meri akshu baby tu theek hai na...

Akshara nods her head and hugs him tightly.... And started crying...

Karan was also crying by then...
Karan- na..nahi bacchu nahi rote... Itne din baad uthi hai... Kushi ka din hai baccha Aaj... I'm.. I'm so happy for you baby!!

Teju was standing there crying watching her bestfriend all good after freaking 6months...

Akshara looked at her and...

Akshara - waha kya khadi hai bhul gayi kya mujhe... Yaa phir se tang Karu thaaki yaad aajao mai..
She said while controlling her tears...

Teju- ab se tujhe kitna tang karna hai kar... Bas aise chup mat bait yaar nahi dekha jaatha Jaan hai yaar humari...

Akshara - accha phir milna nahi hai..?🥺

Teju- aarahi hu nautanki...
She ran to her and kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly!!

Teju- I missed you babe!!

Akshara - Maine bhi aur woh kamini kaha hai bohot din hogaya usse tang karke...

Teju remembers about jas and her face fell again... But she controls herself as akshara should not take any stress now as she got up now....

Teju- woh..woh aarahi hai mai bathathi hu tu utt gayi hai...

Here karan was just shockingly looking at both of them... The way akshara spoked with teju gave him answers to all his questions... This is the worst feeling for him now... He fucking played with her because of a misunderstanding!! He only deserves to be dead now...
He was just keep looking at them...

Aly came at the same time and as receptionist told him he's in Akshara's room... He directly came there...

Aly- bhaiii
He was speaking but stopped looking at akshara all good...

Aly- am I dreaming or is it real?

Akshara- aur kitne din mujhe coma mai dekhna chahte ho... Real hi hu...

Aly couldn't believe and he just went hugged her tightly...

Akshara- Bhai...

Aly- baccha kya haal banadiya tune... Thank god you are back now... Ab bas sirf kushiyan hogi...

Teju laughed inside!! She was looking at karan and he's not having any expression...

Teju in mind - ohh I guess realisation is hitting him hard...

Suddenly akshara was feeling drowsy...

Teju- Aly pls move... Woh abhi abhi hosh Mai aayi hai na so we should make her rest for sometime... Let her sleep mai injection dedungi... Family ko boldena...

Aly- haa ofcourse....
Karan chal baahar tujhse important baath karni hai...
He was not listening only...
Aly was shocked seeing him like this...

Aly dragged him towards outside....

Teju gave akshara injection and she slept immediately!!

The she caressed her face...

Teju- I know you will want to meet me after this but I'm sorry.... This was the day I'm waiting for and it is here.... I have to take this decision... Only I know what I have gone through... You be happy baby and trust me I'm always with you only...
Saying this she kissed her forehead and arranged her tablets injections and everything...

She came out and saw Aly and Karan..

At the same time Aly was telling him something....

Aly- Bhai it's freaking Vishal Kotian!! And Jasmin in safe now we saved her at the right time and she went to her home...

Teju listens it and she got relief listening jasmin is safe... But but listening to Vishal's name, She understood the picture clearly what might have happened!! She is broken now completely physically and mentally too!!

She started moving towards karan and karan saw her coming towards him...

𝑷𝒂𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒂𝒚𝒆..
𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒂𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒊
𝑬𝒌 𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒔𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒊

Karan's mind is only thinking about what's gonna happen next... He made this innocent pure soul suffer a lot and he doesn't deserve to live only...

𝑨𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒛𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒏, 𝒚𝒆 𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊
𝑱𝒂𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆.. 𝒋𝒂𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆.. 
𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒊
𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒌𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒏.. 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒏..

She was taking slow steps remembering everything he has done with her... Every single pain he had given to her... Everytime she suffered because of him...

𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒉𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂
𝑱𝒂𝒃 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒃 𝒕𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂
𝑬𝒌 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒂, 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒋𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏..

Karan is only looking at her eyes... Aly is just being the audience watching them... The distance between them is finishing and his heartbeat is raising...

𝑾𝒂𝒒𝒕 𝒌𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒆 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒂
𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒉 𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒕𝒖 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏..

He is definitely expecting a strong reaction but her next move made him shock....

She stood infront of him and both were looking at eachother eyes... One is having full of guilt sadness and other is holding nothing... First time karan is looking at her eyes which even he can't understand what is she thinking...!!

𝑯𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊..

Teju- Congratulations The great Karan Kundrra for successfully breaking me completely both physically and mentally!! Also Thank you so much for this life lesson!!
Good bye and don't ever show this face again!!

𝑯𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊..

Saying this she didn't even look at his face for a second and just ran out from the hospital!!

Aly was shocked listening to teju... He's totally confused like what's happening??

Karan was shocked because he was expecting her to burst out on him, slap him, scold him but no nothing happened and this made him feel more guilty... Her words that damn words have directly pricked his heart!!

Karan was standing there just lifelessly... And Aly went near him and called him...
But he didn't respond...

Aly- Karannnn...

Karan- ha..haan

Aly- what is that?

Karan-...

Aly-mai kuch puch Raha hu karan..
He shouted...

Karan- pehle mujhe Vishal se milna hai...

He said without having any expression...

Aly- hain?

Karan- I told you something... I want to meet that Fucking bastard!!

Aly stumbled a bit listening to his stern voice...

Aly- Haan haan woh jail mai hai...

Karan- abhi chalo...

Aly- akshu?

Karan- dev is here!!

Aly didn't say a word and just took him to the jail...

There he was Vishal in the jail...

Karan couldn't control more and asked the inspector to open the lock... He did and karan just started hitting him harder...

Karan- kyu Kiya tune Aisa..?? Kyu do do ladkiyon ke saath khela hai... Tune sirf meri behen ki nahi meri wife ki infact meri life hi barbaad kardi tune... Ab bolega kuch??

Screen Freeze.....

Precap: Flashback!!!

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter!! Pls do tell me how is this chapter I really want to know your thoughts on this chapter!!
Also next part will be flashback and I promise bada part hoga..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
302K 37.7K 93
It's my new story. This story based on TejRan. And of course this is a Fan Fiction. There's no connection with real life. I hope you all will love it.
240K 9.5K 53
𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊💎 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢�...
36.1K 4.7K 22
"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒚!"