Transmigrated as the terminal...

By Money_stealer

I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once playe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 56: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: (Ellio backstory)

Chapter 43

2K 65 14
By Money_stealer

Before I knew it, Alvanio dragged me and now I was standing in front of a hooded person who was sitting elegantly on the edge of the fountain.

The man sighed tiredly. "I really can't handle you."

Hm... this voice sounds familiar...

Wait, who are you referring to? Alvanio? Or me?

I looked at Alvanio who took a seat beside him and leaning back with his arms supporting by his sides

"It's your own fault involving me in the life of nobility. If you don't give me happiness and freedom, then I will find it myself." He said casually.

Ooh, sounds nice. I'll make it a quote for today.

Wait, what should I do now?

I looked at Alvanio who closed his eyes, enjoying the wind that hit his face.

His bangs that previously covered his eyes now showed his curly eyelashes and fluttered in the wind.

His facial features look very pretty even though they are covered by a mask.

Damn... I imagined how his face would look handsome without a mask, just like what I saw when playing this game.

And don't forget the fact that the graphics in the real world are so much better looking than in the game!

"Then what will you do with Lady Alfaret?"

The man's question made me snapped from my mind and looked at him.

How does he know my name? Does this person know me?

I stared at Alvanio, demanding an explanation of what was going on.

He still closed his eyes, but a smile was etched. "I brought her to accompany you. Who knows you're bored."

...You think I'm something you can take with you and use for entertainment?

"Could-" the man stopped talking, making me curious.

Alvanio suddenly opened his eyes and straightened his back. "Where?"

"South, underground. There are two."

"I'll handle it."

Alvanio stood up and darted away, leaving me dumbfounded with the hooded man.

Ok, now what should I do? And I don't know where the way home is...

Damn it... If I ever get back home I swear I'll study all the paths in this kingdom...

I glanced at the man awkwardly. "Uh... nice to meet you?"

He remained silent and unbothered, making me even more awkward.

UGH! THIS IS SO AWKWARD! CURSE YOU ALVANIO!

Suddenly the man stood up and took off his hood, showing a face I really didn't want to see.

Oh shit...

"Nice to meet you, too."

Damn it... No wonder he knows my name.. what's worse, it has to be him of all possible characters...

Sigh... I want to disappear right now..

Spontaneously I curtsied, even though it's a bit clumsy since I've only seen it in the comics and didn't learn it properly...

"Lavenia Alfaret greets His Highness the crown prince."

"I am on a mission given by His Majesty. There's no need for formalities." Julianus took a handkerchief from his pocket and spread it beside his sitting spot.

As he bent down, I could see his red ears, not wearing earplug- I mean the soundproofing device he normally wears when he leaves his residence.

I'm curious.. but there's no way I'm asking him as if we're close.

He sat back down and patted the area covered by the handkerchief. "Please take a sit. The knights are busy on the task, by means I couldn't summon the coachman. And I'm sure this is what he's after." He muttered at the end of a sentence that I couldn't hear clearly.

...what? Sit beside the crown prince?

Wow... What kind of unimaginable opportunity is this?

I never even wanted this chance in my life.

Like.. NEVER in a million chances.

I guess thanks to Lavenia's bad luck...

Sigh... Can't I refuse..? Is there nothing I can use as an excuse?

I looked around which turned out to be quiet.

Or should I say there's no one passing by.

I just realized there are only a few knights in armor who look very alert.

Isn't this atmosphere suitable for planned murder..?

Is he going to avenge the incident where he was stabbed?

...DAMN I GOT GOOSEBUMP!

Well, I mean, he said he thanked me, but almost all the characters here are a good liars, and he's one of them...

...

He doesn't carry a weapon, does he?

"Lady? Is there something bothering you? Perhaps it is still too dirty?"

"Ah? No! I'm just a little worried that my family is looking for me." I sat down and made sure I wasn't too close to him.

I mean, worst case scenario he'd stab me, and I'd run if I heard the sound of metal.

Well, I'm not sure about Lavenia's stamina, but I'll run as hard as I can until my lungs give up.

Sigh... brother, please wish me luck...

"Need not to worry. I believe Algebrio has taken care of the matter."

Huh? Algebrio..?

Ah... I almost forgot that Alvanio uses a pseudonym.

"I see..."

I paused, not planning to say a word, considering he wasn't wearing his ear- soundproofing device.

It wouldn't be funny if he chopped off my head because I was too loud...

Though, I'm not sure if he's a tyrant, because he's kind hearted in the game.

But who knows what personality he trully have in this world.

I've learned that those developers are such a damn liars.

I glanced at Julian, who was sitting up straight, not moving in the slightest.

He stared ahead with a blank stare.

His pale white skin showed clearly that his ears were red.

Speaking of skin, the developer makes it look white like an albino.

But neither his hair nor eyes resemble that of an albino, which makes him look like a vampire in the anime.

Ah... by the way, he took off his hood since earlier... is it okay for his face to be exposed to the sun?

Now when I saw clearly, I realized that his skin was now slightly red.

I'm sure his skin will soon burn if he doesn't put his hood on.

Suddenly he looked at me, making me startled and felt guilty, like I was caught staring at him secretly- which is true-

"I apologize in his place for his behavior which disturbed you." His words took me a little by surprise. And when he bowed, it made me even more nervous.

"Your high-!" I was about to scream but then cover my mouth when I saw him flinch.

You dumbass! What are you doing?! Don't you know that you indirectly scream right in his ear earlier?!

"Ah, I apologize... Your Highness, please raise your head, it's not your fault... And again, it's not a big deal. This matter doesn't need to be mentioned. Please don't lower your head."

Julianus! Raise your head you troublesome innocent prick!

Now look what you've done! The knights are staring at us!

"Algebrio was at fault by making you waste your precious time here. He is my responsibility, so I can be blamed here. And as an apology, I will grant your request, Lady Alfaret. Please say whatever you want in exchange for your time." He still stubbornly bowed his head, making me confused as to what should I do.

Come on, it's really no big deal. Me being here doesn't affect me in anyway.

What do you mean by precious time? That's bullshit, you know! I'm just relaxing at home with nothing to do. Neither studying nor monitoring the business.

Well, I'm sure Duke Alfaret stopped all my activities because of my illness.

Not that I don't like it though... Wait! That's not the problem here!

"I mean it! I'm absolutely fine, Your Highness. You don't have to do this. I beg you to raise your head, or I will really feel bad."

"I'm the one who will feel bad if you refuse my apology." He sat up straight and looked at me seriously.

Sigh... I never knew this guy was stubborn..

Ugh... "Yes, okay, I understand... I accept it.. now please stop lowering your head... or else I'll get the attention I've never wanted.."

He looked at one of the knights and the knight looked at the other side in an instant, as if he didn't see us.

However, the knights he didn't see were still staring at me. making me cover their view of my face with one hand.

Ugh! This is really embarrassing! I was never an attention seeker and never wanted to be one!

"Need not mind their presence. They will not publicize this event. I guarantee it." He said with confidence, making me sweatdrop.

Like hell I can ignore their glares...

Sigh... forget it. I should have learned that I would never manage to converse with those abnormal main characters.

I already suspected from the start that they don't know the feelings of an ordinary person like me...

I just need to endure it!

Yeah! let's endure it!

"I owe you two requests, considering you haven't said your previous request. And I believe because your memories haven't recovered. Take it easy, you can say your request at any time. and I swear I will try to grant it as long as it can still be granted with my ability."

I looked at the crown prince who was still staring at the knights. "I see... then I'll take my time.."

He glanced at me for a moment with a small smile, then looked back at the knights.

Well, maybe it's not that bad...

...

.....

.......

I take that back..

This is really bad...

I can feel a sharp gaze from behind me...

I've never felt stared at this intensely...

Does Julianus feel this gaze too..?

I glanced at Julianus who was still looking at the knights with a stern look.

...Damn it! Screw this! Let's face this bravely!

I turned around and tried to look at the person with a sharp gaze.

Unfortunately, I only found a knight approaching me quickly while holding a sword, as if about to stab the enemy.

...well shit

Author note:

Curtsy is a gesture commonly used by noblewomen to greet, show respect and expression of gratitude, usually to someone of a higher status or social level.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 43.5K 120
Liliana died by crossing the road while playing an otome game. When she opened her eyes to her utter sorrow she was transmigrated as the pitiful side...
517K 31.3K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
1.1K 110 8
After I suddenly died I possessed the body of what I thought was an extra within a novel. From then on my life was mostly calm, though not fulfill...
67.3K 1.9K 26
Picture this: I suddenly find myself in a medieval fantasy world, like the ones I used to gobble up in books. But here's the comical conundrum: I've...