𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 | l.messi

By ispeakfootball

'i was living in a different world , before i met my little girl' - leo messi. world's greatest footballer... More

one .
two.
three.
four.
five.
six .
seven .
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty- six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirthy-two.
thirty-three.
thirty - four.
thirty - five.
thirty - six.
thirty - seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty - one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-five . - part 1
eighty-six. - part 2
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight - part 1
eighty-nine - part 2.
ninety.
ninety-one.
ninety-two - part 1
ninety-three -part 2
ninety-four - part 3
ninety-five.
ninety-six.
ninety-seven.
ninety-eight.
ninety-nine.
hundred.
hundred and one.
bonus chapter - 1
bonus chapter - 2
bonus chapter - 3
bonus chapter - 4
bonus chapter - 5
bonus chapter - 6
bonus chapter - 7
bonus chapter - 8
EMILY. L-MESSI.
so....heh
LEO MESSI → EL REY .
hi , my loves ❤
NEW BOOK. 💞

eighty-four.

2.5K 83 14
By ispeakfootball

present.

"I LOVE YOU guys so much" Emily said , a huge smile taking over her face as she sat behind her vanity. her left hand was holding the lavender coloured phone to her ear and her right hand was clutching the black pen in her hand.

"we love you too , princesa. stay safe" Louise said on the other side of the phone and that almost made Emily teared up. "I will , bye" she spoke. "bye" she heard David say and then hung the phone up.

she really missed her grandparents and decided to call them. she almost cried at the sound of their voices.

she was now currently sitting behind her vanity, doing some homework for her test the next day and she knew she needed to study for it.

as she was filling in some things that she needed to know,like simple forms that a beginner lawyer should know when her phone rang.

she put her pen down and saw that it was Delfi trying to facetime her. Emily smiled at the thought of how they couldn't go a full 24 hours without seeing each other.

she answered the call and propped her phone up against her mirror. "hey" Delfi said excitedly as she smiled widely into the camera. "hey Delfi , you good?" Emily asked the brunette as she picked up the pen once again.

"yeah, i'm good. just doing some homework" Delfi huffed as she propped her phone up against something so that they could see each other better.

"me too , I swear...wanting to become a lawyer, requires hard work" Emily said and let out a breath. she tied her head in a bun when she was getting annoyed at the strands that fell on her face.

"what homework are you doing?" Delfina asked and Emily looked up. "just a form that I need to learn the basics of , nothing hard" Emily spoke and Delfi scoffed.

"of course it won't be hard for you. you're like...clever" Delf said and Emily gave her a look. "there's no such thing as a dumb or a clever person, Delfi. only hardworking and lazy" she spoke.

"yeah while I don't want to be hardworking right now" Delfi groaned as she looked at her paper sheet.

Emil just laughed at her best friend before scanning her eyes through the sheet , and flicking her eyes towards her laptop every now and then. Emily liked to research the meanings of words whenever she had to study for things like this.

that way she learns more words and could add more to her vocabulary. Emily was super grateful for the English courses her mom put her into when she was little.

"have you talked to Junior yet?" Emily asked as she typed in a word in her vocabulary on the laptop and Delfi nodded her head.

"yeah , he said he'll come to Barcelona after his last game which is this weekend" Delfi spoke and pouted seeing as she missed him.

Emily smiled and rolled her eyes. "you guys can go a few days without each other" Emily joked and the younger girl groaned. "no ,I can't" she spoke.

Emily turned away from her laptop and wrote down the word after succesfully figuring it out. "you went from not wanting to even hear his name and getting annoyed at him for being in your house , to wanting him over all the time" Emily snickered.

"leave the past in the past , Em" Delfi responded and Emily just smiled before going through the first sheet , smiling in satisfaction.

they were going to write a test tomorrow but this would also help their points go up if they're succesfull. so she knew that by getting these sheets succesfully done and studying for her test tomorrow at the same time , will improve her marks.

"also , Em" Delfi said , looking up from her paper and Emily met her eyes. "Junior told me that Enzo asked about you..." she tailed off and Emily's face morphed into one of confusion.

"how did he even get to talk to Junior?" she asked and Delfi gave her a look. "girl did you forget they're literally at the same academy? just different age groups..." Delfina said.

"oh , right. what did he want?" Emily asked with a sigh as she turned over to the next sheet and she mentally sighed in relief when she saw that she only needed to fill in 10 words and then she was done. it was a major relief comparing to the other 34 words she had to fill in on the first sheet.

"Junior said he just asked if you were doing good. and if you had a boyfriend" Delfi said and that caused Emily to look up. "what? is he dumb or stupid?" she asked and Delfi laughed. "maybe both" she replied.

"no , never again do I want to be with a boy" Emily said and typed in some words in her laptop. "what about Gavi? have you decided to tell him?" Delfi asked and Eily turned away from her laptop.

"listen , come with me to the mall after school to get a gift for him and we'll talk about it" she spoke and Delfi scrunched up her face. "isn't it a bit to early , though?" she asked and Emily shrugged.

"the earlier , the better" she spoke and Delfina nodded her head. "okay" she replied ,her eyes falling to the sheet once again.

she decided to do some equations while Emily filled in the words ,only at her 4th blank space and she could feel the cramps in her back.

it was silent for a while between the two as they both did their homework. they were super engrossed in it and a comfortable silence fell over them like a blanket.

Emily filled in her 5th word and glanced over at Delfi who was biting the end of her blue pen. "you alright over there?" Emily asked and Delfi looked up.

"no , I did the equation but I can't seem to get to the final answer" Delfi said , holding the white paper closer to the screen so that Emily could see.

Emily's eyes scanned through the paper , immediately recognizing the mistake Delfi made. "that's because you did it wrong. it's suppose to be the square root of 4, not 6" Emily spoke.

Delfi looked at her equation , seeing that she had written it down all wrong. "bring them all together and put them in groups. then use the square root of 4 —which is 2— and factorise it and voila, problem solved" Emily spoke.

"no , you're actually really smart. gracias Em" Delfi said and wrote down the correct equation before doing the problem and solving it.

Emily was on her last word and searched through the vocabulary to find it , smiling in satisfaction when she found it. she wrote it down and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"finally , i'm done. I could use with a 15 minute break" Emily spoke as sheeaned her head against the high chair

Delfi raised herbrows as she looked at her best friend. "15? how do you only take 15 minutes? I swear , i'm studying for 15 and then taking a 2 hour break" Delfi said and that caused Emily to laugh.

"wait what?" Emily asked and Delfi nodded her head. "true" she spoke. Emily grabbed her spare phone and took it off do not disturb before going on Instagram.

she liked some photos of people she followed and of fan edits and just switched from app to app while Delfi was finishing it. by now , the dark haired girl was hungry but she was too lazy to get up , knowing she had to study for the test too.

if she gets more that 85% , she'll be satisfied. but even though she won't , it won't be the end of the world.

"done , finally!" Emily heard Delfi said and saw the girl laying like a starfish on her bed. "that was like...10 equations , Delfi" Emily spoke.

"still very hard equations" Delfi said and leaned over to take her ipad.

it was silent for a while seeing that both girls were just scrolling through their devices. "oh gosh , I just remembered that your birthday is in November" Delfi started and Emily looked up.

"you won't even be here in November" Delfi spoke and Emily sighed. "I know. but i haven't even been thinking about it much." Emily said , which was true.

"don't worry , we're going to do something for you" Delfi said with a smile and Emily just shook her head with a smile , not even bothering to argue with Delfi , knowing the girl won't let it rest.

"do you have any more homework?" Emily asked her best friend and Delfi sat up in her bed , shaking her head. "no , thankfully. but I have to clean our whole kitchen and do the dishes" Delfi groaned.

"then go do it" Emily laughed and watched as the girl pouted. "fine , but i'll call you later , okay?" Delfi said and Emily nodded her head.

the two said goodbye to each other and Emily hung up. she switched her spare phone off and put it away before grabbing her phone and just scrolling through Pinterest.

she heard a few knocks on her bedroom door. "come in" she said and Antonella walked in with a tray of food.

Emily smiled since she was already hungry. "wow , thank you. this is just what I need" Emily said as she dropped over the food that Antonella made.

the Argentinian woman put the tray down , being careful not to spill any drinks or stuff. "you've been in here ever since you came from school and I knew you wouldn't stop working to come eat." Anto said.

"gracias , Anto. this looks amazing" she said as her eyes scanned over the seafood platter and juice. "it's good. how long are you going to be in here for?" the woman asked and Emily shrugged.

"I have to study for a test tomorrow so i'll just come down for dinner later,  shower and go to bed after" she spoke. Anto knew how much Emily wanted to pass this test but she also didn't want the girl to overwork herself.

"okay then , but please...take breaks between okay?" Anto said. Emily nodded her head and Anto went out of the room to check on the boys while Emily just sighed.

she began to watch a YouTube video of some random people that were in a car and it just made her laugh. she continued to eat as she watched the video and also mentally preparing herself to study for test.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 3K 43
i fell for my enemy. yes yes i may sound stupid bc my father would never allow it but..dose he have to know?..
243K 4K 35
✿ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 y/n martinez, daughter of luis enrique (spain's coach), and her family accompany their father to the 2022 world up in qatar and...
348K 4.8K 41
You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your parents separation. But what happens, wh...
55.1K 1K 31
"I know this would sound unreal, unbelievable and probably very very weird to you, but.. Samantha, you're my daughter and your name is Leona." the gr...